The Things I Would Do For You

By xxLuckyCharmedxx

"Did you really just say that to me?" I questioned. She nodded hesitantly "Why?" "Because, that's just how I... More

☥ Prologue ☥
☥Chapter One☥
☥Chapter Two☥
☥Chapter Three☥
☥Chapter Four☥
☥Chapter Five☥
☥Chapter Six☥
☥Chapter Seven☥
☥Chapter Eight☥
☥Chapter Nine☥
☥Chapter Ten☥
☥Chapter Eleven☥
☥Chapter Twelve☥
☥Chapter Thirteen☥
☥Chapter Fourteen☥
☥Chapter Fifteen☥
A/N: New Book!
☥Chapter Sixteen☥
☥Chapter Seventeen☥
☥Chapter Eighteen☥
☥Chapter Ninteen☥
☥Chapter Twenty☥
☥Chapter Twenty-One☥
☥Chapter Twenty-Two☥
☥Chapter Twenty-Four☥
☥Chapter Twenty-Five☥
A/N: Sequel
☥Epilogue☥
Sequel Time!
STARTING FRESH

☥Chapter Twenty-Three☥

16.7K 953 339
By xxLuckyCharmedxx

Sequel anyone? -L U C K Y

-Some of the characters in the MM

Nelson,

"Boy, get the fuck off of me" Endya pushed me to the wall

"I love you too" I kissed her cheek

"You're ugly, so I don't love you, hoe"

"You ugly too"

"So? Nigga, I know I'm gorgeous" She smiled, eating some of her Red Velvet cake

"Mhm, sure. Why ya eatin' cake this early in the mornin'? Only I do that"

"Well, I have a sweet tooth right now, so fuck off"

"You must want an ass whoopin'"

"You ain't my daddy, Nelson"

"I was last night" I adjusted the towel around my waist "You goin' to work?"

"Mhm," She licked the icing off her nose "Why?"

"Because, I wanna take you"

"You don't need to- but if you insist. Want some?" She asked. I shrugged "Harper made it"

"I ain't eating that shit then"

"Why not? It's actually pretty good" She pursed her lips "It needs more icing though"

"It has enough"

"No, like I want some on the side, like in a container all to myself"

"That's a damn sugar rush" I shooed her off "You're a weirdo"

"Like I give a shit," She chuckled "Lemme go get dressed"

She placed her plate on the table, heading upstairs. I picked the plate up, following right behind her. Going in the bedroom, she turned around.

"Why you following me?"

"I gotta get dressed too, baby" I smirked

"Oh, alright" She went to the closet "Okay, I need help on what to wear"

I ate some of the cake, watching her walk back and forth in the closet, tripping over her shoes.

"Ooh, jeans, a crop-"

"No"

"Fine, bodycon-"

"Hell no"

"Ugh! Okay, jeans, a gray baggy t-shirt, and black ankle heel boots?"

Raising my eyebrow, I nodded. She smiled, putting them on the iron board. I looked at the clock, I kissed my teeth- she had 2 hours till she had to go to work.

"Mickey" I poked her thigh

I gave her that nickname when we were in 11th grade. She doesn't like Minnie, so I gave her Mickey and I called her that whenever I wanted to play around a little bit.

"Hmm?" She took off her shirt, laying on the bed, closing her eyes

I got up, squatting in front of the edge of the bed, pulling her legs closer to me.

"I gotta leave soon-"

"In two hours"

"So? I needa get prepared. I'm not going to no damn daycare and walk around like I got a pole up my ass"

"Okay, fine" I stood

Endya and I known each other since we were kids, but we hated each other- literally. We would get into fist fights, go to the offices, get suspended. Shit like that. But nobody knew I had a crush on her, and I would date other girls, but it was whatever.

When 10th grade started, we both went to a party and we got drunk, had sex, she got pregnant- I took her virginity that night. She got kicked out and so did I. We decided to stop arguing all the time and just be friends, but that didn't last long until we finally confessed our feelings for each other. She was 15 and I was 16 at the time.

Endya's been by my side and I've been beside hers. I'm faithful and so is she, and I love her to death. We're mostly known as that playful couple, and I'm fine with that. Yeah, we're freaky and all that shit, but it doesn't matter. I got her, she got me, plain simple. She's my baby, I wouldn't give her up at all.

"Stop poutin"

"Ain't nobody poutin', E"

"Oh, must be because you got big ass lips" She laughed

"Pussy eatin' lips, but ya not complainin" I wiggled my eyebrows

"Whatever, Nelson. Big ass baby"

"Okay, and?"

"I'mma just take a fuckin' nap" She mumbled, burring her face in the pillows

"Okay, and?"

"Suck my pussy, man"

"Okay" I shrugged, turning her over

"No, I was joking!"

"Don't care" I pulled her underwear off

"No, I was just- never mind" She blushed as I put my face in between her legs

5:34pm,

Endya,

I was sitting on the alphabet carpet, playing with some of the kids I watched over. They were making these little foam puzzle mat rooms to crawl in. I started to laugh as two of them screamed when they saw each other.

"Mrs. Thomas!" Darren ran up to me "I'm about to leave"

He adjusted my black hat on my head, y'know, the ones that elderly women wear in church.

"Alright, who's here to pick you up?" I asked, getting up from off the floor

"My dad"

I cringed, wiping my hands on my jeans. Honestly, this guy creeps me out and he is a pervert. He is good looking- looks like Trey Songz, I'll give him that, but is just gross as fuck. Why can't he touch on Monica? She's the slut of this place, not me.

"Okay, I'll wait for you to get your backpack"

"But daddy said he gotta talk to you"

"Why?"

"I don't know" He said innocently, shrugging, skipping to the backpack section

Groaning lowly, I walked up to the front. He leaned against the wall, his eyes instantly looking at me- they examined my body before they reached my glare.

"Good evening, Mr. Lamson" I nodded

"Mm, good evening to you, Mrs. Endya" He smirked "Do you have any plans tonight?" He touched my cheek

I slapped his hand away, "No, what's it to you?"

"I can't ask a simple question, beautiful?"

Scoffing, I rolled my eyes, "Just please sign Darren out"

"Forget him, lets talk about me and you"

"Excuse me?" I snarled "No, you're going to sign him out"

"Look," He grabbed me by my waist, pulling me to his body "You gon' let me take you out or not, baby?"

"Get your hands off of me, damn pervert shit fuck" I pushed him "I'm married"

"The fuck you talkin' to?"

"You, I'm tired of you" I grumbled, waving him off "Monica, can you-"

"Bitch, you coming with me" He gripped my arm roughly, putting his other hand over my mouth

I tried getting out his hold, biting and licking his palm, elbowing his stomach- that did absolutely nothing. There was nobody up front and I instantly wanted to piss in my damn pants. He threw me in a closet, closing the door. Struggling to get up, I was stuck.

He ripped my shirt off, unbuttoning my jeans. He dropped his joggers, grabbing my body, pinning me against the wall.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I screamed

One thing I hate about this room... It's soundproof.

His hand became contact with the side of my face, "Shut the hell up, damn"

I started banging on the door, hoping somebody would help me. I tried unlocking the door, but it locks from the outside once you close it.

My eyes started to tear up as I banged harder, his hands wrapping around my wrist. Kicking him in his jaw, then his stomach repeatedly, he didn't fall to the floor like I had hoped would happened. That pissed him off, snatching off my underwear. 

"Just shut the fuck up and let me do what I gotta do, alright?" He snapped "It's not like you can leave anyway" He chuckled

Seeing him about to take off his boxers, the door flung open, seeing Nelson standing right there.

Hallejuah!

"What the fuck?! What the actual fuck!" He yelled, making my heart thump against my chest

Harper,

I was at Courtney's house, studying for my test.

Yes, I may act dumb and special, but it's just to have fun. I'm honestly not like that. I make straight A's in all my classes and it's been that way since I started 8th grade.

I crack jokes just to be funny, but other than that, I keep to myself and do what I gotta do in order to get out of college and get a better job than at some damn Burger King.

"Baby, take a break" Courtney rubbed my chest "You've been studying for too long"

"I know, but that's the only thing I needa do right now"

"Your grades are stellar, you have a grade point average of 4.0, you're off of work- just have some fun for once" She told me, kissing my lips

"Court..."

"Harp.. C'mon, lets just lay in bed and eat pizza like we used to do" She smiled

"Dammit, just not right now"

She frowned, "Oh, um, okay" She scratched her forehead, and walked away

I sighed, putting my textbook and notebook down. Getting up from the couch, I followed her into her bedroom.

"Don't be like this, baby" I pursed my lips

"It's like, we can never spend time with each other anymore. You have been here for 2 days and all you did was study, study, eat, pee, shower, study, sleep and repeat. I understand you want to keep up your good grades and graduate college, but can you ever take a break, Harper?"

I shrugged, causing her to roll her eyes. She took off her tank top, exposing her bare breasts. She threw on a long sweater and some knee high gray socks.

"Okay, whatever" She kissed her teeth "I'mma just order pizza and you can go back to your studying for the rest of the weekend"

"Why you just now complainin' 'bout this?" I questioned "You never did before"

"I never did because I hate arguments. It would lead into an argument- I know I caused it, but Harper, I miss you. I miss talking to you, acting weird and shit like that with you, man. Like, I don't know. But it's okay, school's important to you"

"If it led into an argument, I would shut it down quick and you know that. Look, you're important to me too- you should've told me this earlier"

"I know, but you're always so focussed and-"

"I don't care"

She sighed, walking out the room.

"Don't avoid me" I trailed behind her "Courtney.."

She continued to ignore me, grabbing the house phone, dialing a number.

"Hello? Yes, do you have any pizza specials tonight?" She looked at the floor

Grabbing the house phone from her ear, I hung up, tossing it on the ground.

"So you ain't gon' talk to me now?"

"Just go and study, okay?" She mumbled, walking around me

Pulling her by the waist, I kissed her earlobe, "Stop actin' mean. You know I love you, ChuChi"

She blushed, making me laugh. My lips trailed down on her neck, my hands lifting the sweater from over her body.

"Harper, no, I'm not ready yet" She took the attire from my hand

"Lemme give you a treat" I licked my lips, caressing her erect nipples

"A-A tre-treat?"

"Mhm, c'mon"

I cursed under my breath when Jahmiah started calling my cell.

"Yo wassup?"

"Do you have any floss?" He questioned

"What?"

"I need some floss"

"Well, when I don't have floss, I use a string from my cotton shirts" I said, looking at my nails

Courtney started hugging my body, letting me feel on her ass as I bit my bottom lip.

"Does it work?" He asked

"Yeah, but it's not minty"

"Oh okay- Ny, shut up!"

"THE FOOD IS BURNING, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"

"Oh shit, I'll call you later, bye" He hung up

Picking Courtney up, my phone started ringing.

"Fuck you want?"

"Hey pussy nigga" Kendrick sang

"Why you botherin' me?"

"Because, I got bored and Nelson not answering and Bakari sleep"

"Call Jahmiah"

"Why? What you doin', boy?"

"Eating" I lied partially, looking at Courtney who was patiently waiting

"Eating what?"

"Pussy"

"Wait, you weren't lyin' when you said you wasn't gay?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 205 16
"I do believe in love and for me love is my passion and my reputation" - Soumya Rajput ---------------------------- I don't know about love, but If y...
87 16 12
My face could have gone up in flames at that moment with the rate at which I was blushing, because literally everyone was shouting and cheering. "As...
929K 22.1K 78
Mia clings to the term "enemies" when Nicholas is around and although they couldn't be anymore alike, she seems to muffle the whispers of her feeling...
1K 36 10
I hold a hand to my face, taking a deep breath. "That's fine, I'll get some later. I just don't understand how you were able to chase away the dark."...