College Love ( flutterdash )

By flutterdash101

More

Class
Fun
Authors note
Home
The truth has been seen
The question
prom day
truth or dare
New storys
Another story update
Trouble..
Saving you...( short teaser )
Who said i was gone?
Mine again
New story out!
THANK YALL SO MUCH
my sunshine
Im sorry.

Saving you...

2.1K 67 24
By flutterdash101

( here it is guys.Hope you enjoy!)

( btw the bold/ italics sentences will be shooter 1 and shooter 2 will only be in bold . fluttershy speaking will be only in normal print and dash will be the italics letters. Sorry i had to change some of the speaking fonts of the characters. )( p.s all the classrooms are sound proof )
"DID YOU NOT HEAR ME YOU
LITTLE BITCHES! I SAID GET ON THE FLOOR IF YOU DONT WANNA GET SHOT!"

Everyone one panicked and got on the floor as told.

"You, Hippie girl stand up! "The 2nd shooter said as he pointed the gun at fluttershy.

She hesitated to even say a word.

"Did you not fucking hear me?! I said stand up! "

The 2nd shooter loaded the gun and pointed it at Fluttershys head from the other side of the room.

"Fine have it your way."He said as he grinned evilly

In a  blink of a eye there was a gun shot heard and it definitely sounded like it hit someone but it wasn't fluttershy, for it was dash.

*every student gasps *

She stood in front of  her shy friend with her arms spread apart to shield her.

Drips of blood hit the floor fast next to her own feet, as she trembled of the pain.

" NN...UGH!.. " the rainbow girl gritted her teeth as she held her bleeding arm.

Fluttershy's  eyes widened as she was just speechless to see her friend take the bullet for her.

" I..will not..let you..hurt ..my best friend!! " she said with anger filled in her voice.

"T-haha! Oooh how adorable you petty little students are. For you will protect just anyone wont you?" Haha! Little girl you wont be able to protect anyone! For i have planted  7 small bombs in the school and one big one to finish the work off! You wont be able to protect no one just because your big and tough!" The 1st shooter said as he loaded the gun and shot the teacher in the lower leg and shot some other students in the arm or leg.He laughed once more. See! Hah!

Dash  was getting furious. She
Grinned ( not "grin as in smile " grinned as in sliding her teeth together in a motion ) her teeth as her eyes turned red.

"Now listen here!! What gives you the  right to come in here and just shoot people for your own entertainment huh?! I hope you dumbasses  rot in hell!!"

The 2nd shooter was getting tired of her standing up to them. He then back up a little and got a clear view of fluttershy and pointed his gun at her and shooted.

And again, it was dash who took the bullet for her shy friend. The bullet hit dash in the upper hip.

"Dashie stop it!" Fluttershy said with a urgent tone

Dash was now holding her hip and arm. Trying to catch her breath from the pain shooting through her limbs.

She then took a breath in and let it out and looked up at the shooters straight in the eyes.

" Ill take bullets for you fluttershy..i will not let them harm you.."

Both of the shooter shut their eyes tight and laughed hard.

It gave dash an opportunity to grab a desk and slammed it on the 2nd shooters head cracking the skull half way.

She then quickly grabbed the dead shooter's knife and ran up to the 1st shooter and slit his throat.

He dropped to his knees coughing up blood.

Fuck you!!... Said the 1st shooter as presses remote's botton and dies slowly holding his throats cut
that had been slit by his own knife *

Dash!..your hurt!!..

Im fine!!..ngh!..Dash said holding her bleeding right upper hip and her arm.

Dash went to a wall and pressed the emergency speaking button that activated to every classroom, to alert them.

EVERY BODY, EXIT THE BUILDING IMMEDIATELY!, THIS IS NOT A DRILL! EXIT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE GO TO THE BACK OF THE FOOTBALL FIELDS STADIUMS AND GET DOWN COVERING YOUR SELF! 7 BOMBS AND ONE BIG BOMG ARE ABOUT TO GO OFF IN LESS THAN 15 minutes!

Everybody did as dash instructed,
The athletes carried the injured teachers and students out the football field .

Fluttershy tried to run out with the others but remembered her best friend was still in the building. She quickly went back to go see if she was ok.

Dash made sure everyone was out of the building. But then all of a sudden the building started shaking since one off the bombs went off close to her area.

Fluttershy was almost under the bomb went it off and bricks and other structures fell on top of her.
Nnn!!.. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!! PLEASE!!

Rainbow dash heard the cry and quickly ran to the voice, but as she was running 5 other bombs went off . But she didnt stop, she will do anything to protect anyone.

PLEASE!! HELPP!!

Dash made one last turn of a hallway and saw fluttershy stuck, she lifted the structure that fell .

"oh my goodness thank you dashie!! " fluttershy looked like she was about to cry.

"N-no problem.."

Another bomb went off causing more structure to fall on top of the dash.

She still standed and looked at fluttershy.

"c-cmon dashie!..we have to leave!!"

"I..i cant!..if i let go of holding this, it could collapse and trap me or kill me. "

"Oh..oh my!..no!!.."She tried to get close to dash to help .

No!...listen to me! If you try it wont work!..theres less than a 3 minutes now before the big bomb goes off! Leave me here!!...

I...i cant do that dashie!...i love you to much!..your my best friend!..

I love you too fluttershy, but more than friends!..i always loved you since we were kids!..always have and always will!..

Fluttershy was shocked to hear dash felt the same for her.

Come here..

Fluttershy got close to dash quickly and awaited for her .

Dash leaned in and kissed her on the lips with a tear streaming down her cheek still holding up the structures

" D-dashie.." Tears filled the shy girls eyes

..i love you my butterfly.. Tears ran down her cheeks as she looked at fluttershy.

NOW GO!!!...

Fluttershy knew rainbow dash loved her very much for doing this. She nodded and gave her one last kiss on the lips and flew off to the stadiums with the others.

Goodbye..my angel..

Rainbow dash felt the building shaking madly. She knew this was the final bomb.

She cried slightly as she felt the huge vibration explode and a bright light showing as she slowly closed her eyes and felt the fire sensation hit her body and lunging her through a brick wall.

From a distance everyone was screaming and covering their ears behind the football stadiums.they then the  felt a the vibration end and slowly uncovered their ears and opened their eyes.

Fluttershy slightly pushed everyone to a side and saw the building demolished  into pieces.  She then fell to her knees and cried in her hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 1.2K 11
you have to fight to survive in this world BOOK 4 OF SHE'S A DIXON SERIES season 4 of the walking dead {completed} {carl grimes fanfiction} {daryl d...
3.7K 81 36
Ghost and Toast walked down the cold streets, trying to find someone. Anyone. A humanoid creature soaked in blood and carrying a hammer rushed toward...
257K 8K 183
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
83K 2.1K 33
Ever since she was little, Luz Noceda was always considered the "weird one" and "the outcast." She wasn't weird, she was just expressive. And what wa...