What My Girlfriend Doesn't Kn...

By Drummstixx

Nathen Dawson is so in love with his girlfriend, Tracy. The two of them are as happy as any couple can be, an... More

What My Girlfriend Doesn't Know (Boyxboy)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter. 39
Chapter. 40
Epilogue

Chapter 6

249K 7.4K 31.3K
By Drummstixx

HEY GUYS. So I don't know if many of my fans are actually reading this story, but whatever I LIKE this story so I'm going to keep writing. Because I can. Because I like romantic stories between two guys. It's suhhh cute.

Well, I've been feeling kinda blegh lately. I wasn't really in the mood to write or upload anything, but...I guess I owe my readers an update :)

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM! It's pretty new, and I don't have many followers because I've only had it for a few months. BUT I'll follow you back if your account isn't private.

My instagram is currently @ maryjoones ... but you know it could change, so check my profile for the current account name. (Like if you read this story 2 years from now or something lol).

SO YEAH. UM WELL I GUESS YOU CAN READ THE STORY NOW. BUHBYEEE

vote/comment/like/fan <3

====================================================

Chapter 6.

T R E V O R

"Oh God these gloves smell so bad!" My friend, Dave complained as he slipped the rubber gloves on. We're dissecting a frog in Biology....again. We were supposed to dissect a rat but my teacher doesn't think this class is 'mature' enough yet.

"Stop whining you tit," I muttered, also putting on the gloves that, indeed, smelt like crap. I don't know if the class before us didn't wash them, or if they just smell bad. Because shit, they smell bad.

"How many fucking times do we have to dissect a god damn frog?" He hissed, glaring at Mr. Johnson, who was currently at another table helping some group out. I raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

"Apparently, many times."

"Where's Nate?" Brock asked, glancing at the empty chair next to me. Nathan texted me earlier this morning telling me he was going to be a few minutes late because he slept in. He slept in. Fairy.

"He stayed up too late playing with his dollies," I smirked.

"Awwwwwww Nate!" Brock cooed, the three of us laughing as we made fun of my bestfriend. Yeah, I know, we're assholes....but we make fun of eachother all the time. Seriously, it's actually how we show our love for each other.

"Well, I don't give a fuck," Dave said, staring down at the dead frog on our table. "He better get here soon, because I ain't doing this shit."

"Me neither, fuck this shit," Brock said, putting his palms up as he grimaced at the frog. I sighed, rolling my eyes. I mean, really, you got Brock and Dave -- probably the toughest, biggest guys in the school. They're both on the football team, and they're not scared of anything.

Well, except for dissecting a harmless, dead frog.

"You guys are pussies," I muttered. If Nate were here, he would have slapped me in the head for saying that word. He hates the word Pussy. But he isn't here right now so I can say what I want.

Speak of the fairy, the three of us turned our heads as the door opened, with Nate walking in looking like a deer caught in the headlights. Dave and Brock snickered as we watched Mr. Johnson got a hold of him, demanding where he's been and the usual.

"Detention after school, Mr. Dawson," we heard Mr. Johnson say before Nathan rolled his eyes and walked over to our table. I couldn't even hold in my laugh when he took his seat next to me at the lab table.

"Shut up," Nathan muttered. "The guy's such a snake. He loves getting me in trouble."

"Maybe you should stop staying up late having tea parties with your dolls and come to class on time so we can get this stupid frog-dissection crap over and done with," Brock smirked, sliding the tray over to Nathan. Nathan stared down at the frog, and sighed while turning to me.

"You wanna do it this time?" He asked, his eyebrows shooting up. I snorted, and patted his back.

"Nah, fairy. It's all yours." I flashed him a grin when he made a face at me. He's so cute when he gets annoyed. Ugh.

"Fine, but you twats are writing the shit down," Nathan said. Dave and I exchanged surprised looks. When has Nate ever, ever said the word Twat?

"Okay, sure no problem," Brock chuckled, texting on his phone. "Just tell us what to write."

"We've dissected a frog like, seven times now, and you guys still don't know anything?"

"Nope," Dave and Brock said, while I just said "Yeah, but I'm too lazy."

Dave and Brock were completely out of it all period. That's kind of good, because for like 10 minutes I realized I've been staring at Nathan, watching him dissect the frog. You see, I'm actually so gay, and nobody even notices.

I always loved how smart Nate is. I mean, I'm not stupid or anything, but I'm not exactly Albert Einstein either. I'm not even close, but Nate on the other hand is actually so fucking smart. He's passing all his classes with grades higher than 90%. Hell, in Math he's getting a 100%. And it's not like he even tries hard to be smart, he just is, you know?

No wonder his girlfriend's so in love with him. Fucking bitch.

Okay, Tracy isn't a bitch. That's what I hate. She's so nice you can't even hate her. Which makes me hate her.

So, basically, as always it ended up with Nate and I actually doing the work while the other two dimwits sat there laughing and making fun of us.

"Look at Trevor," Dave burst out laughing out of nowhere. "This guy's actually trying."

I dropped my pen on my paper and stared blankly at Dave and Brock, who were snickering at me. These are my friends, you guys. My wonderful friends.

"Yeah that's right, I'm fucking trying," I exclaimed, snapping my fingers. "This is one of the only things I actually have to try, because you know when I fucked your sister last month I didn't have to try at all."

Brock and Nathan burst out laughing, and Dave narrowed his eyes at me. Last month his sister, Teegan and I hooked up at a party. I mean, she's a nice girl and all but clearly I wasn't into it for certain reasons. When Dave found out the next day, he was pretty pissed but then he just shrugged it off and then told me I could do so much better.

"What are you trying to say, Trev?" Nathan pouted, his eyes remaining on the frog as he continued working, "You don't try with me?"

"Oh, babe you know I try very hard with you," I ruffled his hair, trying not to let my wild imagination run off. You don't even realize how difficult it is pretending to be gay when you're pretending to be straight because you're actually gay.

The struggles are real.

"Nate, the lungs are those little raisin things, right?" I asked, staring at this question on the paper that was asking to label the parts of the frog. I don't even know.

"Yeah, those," Nate reached over and pointed at where the lungs are. His hair was in my face so I decided to take a bite out of his head.

"Trevor what the hell?" Nate bolted back, giving me a weird look. Dave and Brock burst out laughing, and I just gave him an innocent smile.

"Aw, look guys he's blushing," I cooed, grinning at his flustered face. I looked away from his face, and glanced down at the cut-open destroyed frog. Yuck, all the organs were taken out already.

"Ew what the hell? Is that frog shit?" I grimaced when I saw a bunch of brown powder-looking stuff sticking out of the large intestine.

"Yes, Trevor, it's frog shit. Actually," he leaned in closer to examine it better. "That looks like un-digested grass."

"Mm, yummy," Dave said. Brock playfully smacked the back of his head. We continued finishing the lab, and by the end of the period the four of us finished and got everything done. Brock and Dave even tried to help, but honestly, it would have been easier and quicker if Nate and I just did it. No offence to my beautiful friends.

"Thank God," Dave said, yanking the gloves off. "Take this shit away from me."

"Actually, guess what Number 7?" Nathan smirked (Dave's # 7 on our team), sliding the tray with the dead frog and the tools over to him and Brock. "Guess who's on cleaning duty."

"Fuck you, I'm not doing that!" Brock exclaimed, rolling up his sleeves. "That's nasty."

"Yeah. And?"

"No, man. I will literally vomit my guts out."

"SUCK IT UP, BROCKY BROCK," I snapped, smirking at him. Brock pouted at me before grabbing Dave's arm and dragging him over to the sinks with all the stuff. Nathan and I grinned at each other.

"We should go around telling everyone that they're not man enough to do a pure, educational, scientificn frog dissection," Nathan said.

"Yeah, especially the cheerleaders. Dave will hate us forever."

"I say we do it," Nathan nodded, chuckling. I glanced over my shoulder and saw Brock and Dave whining and complaining about having to touch the frog. I burst out laughing when Dave started cussing as he wiped the frog germs onto Brock.

"WOW," Brock fumed at him. "Can you not, man?"

"I had to, okay?"

Nathan and I were sitting here laughing like maniacs, and when Mr. Johnson came over to us, looking suspicious as he raised an eyebrow.

"What's so funny, you two?" His eyes went right over to me when he finished asking. I scoffed dramatically. Seriously? I'm not the complete worst one here.

Okay maybe. But still.

"Mr. J, two guys can't just casually laugh about nothing?" I wondered, glancing at Nate who was nodding in agreement. Mr. Johnson gave us a weird look.

"I know it's never nothing with you, Trevor. And where is the frog and all the tools?"

"Dave and Brock are washing--"

"DAVE YOU FAGGOT, DON'T TOUCH ME WITH THE FROG."

The three of us looked over at the sinks where Dave was literally pissing himself with laughter -- his face all red and everything, while Brock stood there fuming at him as he wiped his arm. Mr. Johnson sighed.

"You just had to put them on cleaning duty," he muttered, walking over to settle them down. Nathan started chuckling, and when I raised an eyebrow at him he just grinned at me before checking his phone. I watched as he looked at the time, his eyebrows shooting up.

"Woah we've got 2 minutes left," he said, surprised. "Shit, already?"

"Thank God," I groaned, staring at the clock. "I'm fucking starving."

"Yeah well, don't forget Coach wants us to talk to him after lunch. I've been reminding you all week but I know you forgot, didn't you?"

"I did," I said. Since I was Team Captain and Nate was what I guess you could call my second in line, Coach always met up with us once or twice a week to talk about whatever needed talking about. Now, we have a huge football tournament coming up soon in Pennsylvania so we all need to get our heads out of our asses.

The bell rung, which startled the shit out of me because I wasn't ready for that. Nathan had to stop in his tracks so he could double over in laughter while I slowly gathered my stuff, still in shock.

"That was hilarious!" Nathan gasped between hysterics. I just rolled my eyes, and smacked him in the head while I walked past him, wanting to get to the cafeteria before I starved to death. I eat a lot, like a lot, I don't understand how I manage to stay so fit.

Oh, right. Football.

I could feel Nathan running to catch up to me as I made my way through the crowded-ass hallways. Like, honestly I hate this part -- travelling from class to class. People are so damn slow, it's actually ridiculous. Let's not forget those idiots that decide to stop in the middle of the jam so they can talk to their friends. NO BITCH, MOVE YOUR ASS.

Nathan caught up to me, and chuckled at me. "Jeez man, you in a hurry?"

"Yeah? I'm starving!" I tried to ignore the random girls that walked by, giving Nathan and I flirty smiles. I internally groaned as Nathan glanced over his shoulder to get another look at them.

"Woah, woah, woah," I commented, smirking as we pushed through the doors of the cafeteria. "I saw that, man."

"That one girl had toilet paper on her shoe," Nathan frowned, pointing over his shoulder. "Didn't you see that?"

I snorted. "No. But sucks to be her."

"I should have said something," he said, his eyebrows furrowed as we made our way to our table. I sighed. Why does Nathan have to be such a nice guy? Of course, he would have made the time to stop so he could do a small thing like that. Unlike me, I don't give a shit about anybody or anything when I'm hungry.

A few people were already at our table. Nate and I sit at the very cliche 'popular' table. I personally don't consider it any kind of table, but I know it's what everybody else calls it. You know, your typical higher-ranked kids -- The jocks, cheerleaders, people who just sit with us, girlfriends/boyfriends of people who sit with us....just people.

To me, it's not a big deal. I don't have to sit with these people, even though they're my friends. I'm just saying, it's not like I'm automatically forced to sit at a particular table just because I'm Team Captain of the football team. No. It just so happens that most of my friends are either cheerleaders or football players, hence why we just sit together.

Now, I'll admit,a few of my friends are kind of cocky and rude to people who they consider 'lower class'. I hate it, but I just kind of roll my eyes at them and shrug them off. It's just how it is, a lot of people let popularity get to their heads. Hell, even I do sometimes, I won't even lie.

But Nathan? He's probably the sweetest guy in the entire school. He's got the whole package -- brains, personality and looks. That's why everyone loves him.

Then there's me. His cocky, loud, player of a bestfriend. Even though the 'player' part is all an act, I have a few girls on my trail who hate my guts because I probably hooked up with them then forgot about them, or never texted them back. Oops, sorry. But I'm secretly a fag and I don't want anybody to ever find out, so I must play the role of this sex-crazed straight player because it just works.

"TREVOR MY MAN!" Steven shouted as I took a seat between him and this girl Chelsea. Man, I made a huge mistake by choosing this seat though.

"Hi Trevor!" Chelsea grinned at me, touching my arm. Now, any other guy -- any other straight guy, probably would have melted at this exact moment. Chelsea is actually very pretty -- beautiful even, with long blonde hair and blue eyes, however I personally think she should lay off all the makeup she wears. I mean, seriously? This isn't a carnival, you don't have to paint your face for school.

"Hey Chelsea," I said, giving her a small smile. Don't get me wrong, I love Chelsea....but it's obvious she wants to take things to the next level, which I am definitely not up for. It's funny though, I've never had sex with Chelsea. Although back in middle school we went out a few times. But that's it.

When Nathan sat down across from me, he gave me a quick look when he noticed Chelsea practically dangling off my arm. I just shrugged, and glanced at her to see her examining her nails.

"Guys, I think my pinkie nail's about to break," she announced, frowning in disappointment.

"UGH," Steven groaned, tilting his head back. "Oh no guys, we better get the hell out of here!"

Chelsea's head snapped up, and she glared at him. "Steven, shut up! Do you even know how much I paid for these nails?"

"Why do you even wear fake nails?" Danielle, Steven's girlfriend asked. She's also the head cheerleader, and although in the highschool bible it says that the head cheerleader and football captain must date, well even if I were into vaginas and boobs I still wouldn't go for Danielle. She's your typical bitch -- you know the really annoying kind that you just want to give a good slap in the face? Yeah.

Basically, most the girls that sit at our table are cheerleaders. Chelsea's a cheerleader, Karen's a cheerleader, Tracy was a cheerleader but she quit because she got sick of it, and Danielle's the captain. Obviously there are other randoms that sit with us, also cheerleaders, but I just don't acknowledge them because I'm always too far away from them.

As Danielle and Chelsea started discussing manicures, Steven slapped Nathan on the back and grinned.

"Where's future Mrs. Dawson?" He asked obnoxiously, winking at Nathan. Nate shrugged his shoulders, and glanced around the cafeteria. Karen also wasn't anywhere to be seen, so I guess they were probably in the bathroom or something. You know, girls always have to go to the bathroom together.

"I don't know, I texted her but she didn't reply." Nathan glanced at his phone, his eyebrows raised. I had to force myself not to let out some snide comment. I mean, seriously, it's not like she died or anything, Nathan. Relax. You don't give a shit when I disappear for a couple hours....Tracy shouldn't be any different. But, because she's his girlfriend, he has to worry about her, and care about where she is. Poo.

"Oh, speak of the little bitches," Danielle smirked, watching as Tracy and Karen entered the cafeteria, the both of them looking a little flustered. Nathan and I exchanged a confused glance, and Danielle was looking a little suspicious as she eyed the girls when they approached us.

"Hey," Tracy said, a bit out of breath. "Is the line long?"

"Um," Steven shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. "Not really, what took you guys so long though?"

"Nothing," Karen said, quickly. "Just...we were using the washroom."

"Mhm," muttered Danielle, quirking her thin eyebrow. "How long does it take to use the washroom?"

"Pretty long when you're on your period," Karen said, looking as if she were trying not to snap at Danielle. I bit my lip to hide my satisfied smirk when I saw Danielle look a little taken back.

"Okay?" She said. "Thanks for sharing, Karen."

"No problem!" Karen chirped, her eyes hard on her before she grabbed Tracy's arm. "We'll be right back, guys."

"Nathan, do you want anything?" Tracy called over her shoulder as Karen dragged her away. Nathan smiled and shook his head.

"No, thanks!" He called back, rolling his eyes playfully. When Tracy and Karen disappeared into the canteen to get food, Danielle flipped her hair (Yeah, she actually did), and gave us appalled looks.

"What the fuck's up their asses, though?" She asked, looking like she was seriously ready to rummage for some answers. I rolled my eyes. Leave it to Danielle to have to butt her way into everybody's business. It's exactly what she does. As soon as she smells gossip or drama, she comes in and twists it into something much more than it really is, because she just has to be involved with everything.

How does Steven put up with her? Honestly.

"What makes you think something's wrong?" Nathan asked, furrowing his eyebrows. Danielle stared at Nathan, and narrowed her eyes before running her fingers through her black hair. Danielle was some kind of wannabe Jersey Shore chick -- fake tan, black hair, loads of makeup and Pink clothing. At least that's how I see her as, some kind of wannabe Snooki or something. I don't know, maybe she was just born with a fake tan. But I know it's not real, because Tracy told Nathan and I she saw her spraying it on herself when they were in the changeroom.

Whatever, though. You can fake tan all you want, girl.

"Didn't you see Karen's face? The girl looked like she was just caught doing some kind of crime."

"Aw, who cares?" Chelsea asked, sipping from her chocolate milk. Danielle glared at the milk, and shook her head disapprovingly.

"Chels, you're not supposed to be drinking chocolate milk. Remember?"

Chelsea just shrugged, and kept drinking. Nathan snorted, and when Danielle shot daggers at him he just quickly hid it with a blank look.

"Guys, regionals are coming up, alright? Sadie told all of us to stay on a clean diet, and chocolate milk isn't part of a clean diet. Chelsea, you know what happens when you drink chocolate milk!"

I turned to Chelsea, who suddenly looked a bit flustered. "What happens? Are you lactose intolerant or something?"

"Oh, uh no...." Chelsea mumbled, the straw still between her lips. "Well, I just--"

"She gets diarrhea," Danielle snapped, looking annoyed. "I'm sorry Chelsea, but you know it's true."

Chelsea's jaw dropped as she stared at Danielle. "Danielle, can you fucking not?"

Steven's eyes widened a bit at his girlfriend, but of course he didn't do anything about his girlfriend's stupid behaviour. Honestly, I wish being gay gave you the priviledge to punch girls in the face.

"I don't always....that doesn't always happen to me, okay?" Chelsea exclaimed, her cheeks pink. "It was one time! AND it's probably because I also had three burritos too!"

"Three burritos?" Danielle asked.

"Yes, Danielle, now fuck off," I said, rolling my eyes. I don't always tell Danny off, I usually just ignore her and keep my raging inside....but sometimes you just gotta let people know how annoying they're being.

"Wow, Trevor, you're always looking for a way to hate on me, eh?"

Steven rolled his eyes. "Babe, let it go."

Danielle glared at Steve before narrowing her eyes at me. "No, it's true! Ever since you broke up with me a while back, you've been such a complete dick to me. Not just me, but all your ex girlfriends."

Nathan sighed deeply, probably smelling another rant coming on. Oh Jesus, save me please.

"Danielle," I began, running my fingers through my hair. "How about we don't talk about this shit while your boyfriend is sitting right next to you? Or, how about we never talk about this shit? Honestly, it's the past. Let. It. Go."

"Yeah," Chelsea said, sticking her tongue out. Just before Danielle could completely blow her top off, Karen and Tracy finally came back, pulling out chairs and taking their seats with us.

"Hey babe," Tracy smiled, kissing Nathan on the cheek. I grimaced and looked down at my lap.

"Hey," Nathan grinned, and reached over to take one of her fries.

"NATHAN."

"I love you," he cooed, taking a couple more of her fries. Tracy rolled her eyes playfully, and shrugged while opening her Coke.

"So," Karen began, glancing nervously at Danielle who was giving her a suspicious look. "What were you guys talking about?"

"Nothing," Steven shrugged. "Just...uh, regionals."

"Yeah," Chelsea smiled. "Regionals. Can't wait."

Karen and Tracy exchanged confused looks, and Danielle just scoffed and started texting on her phone. I just sat there nodding at my pizza like I was having a mental conversation with it.

"So Trevor," Karen smirked at me, twirling her fork in her pasta. "In Math, there was a pretty interesting conversation going on about you and Nathan."

Say what now?

Nathan raised an eyebrow. "Um, like what?"

"Apparently a bunch of girls are shipping you two."

Chelsea almost choked on her chocolate milk, and my eyes literally popped out of my head as I took in what she just said. Danielle started smirking, and while Steven burst out laughing, Tracy looked a bit confused.

Nathan? His face was priceless. He looked so shocked.

"Oh," I said, trying to seem casual about it. But inside, oh man, I was freaking out. I was having a typical white girl moment -- OH MY GOD PEOPLE THINK WE LOOK GOOD TOGETHER? OH MY GOD? OH MY GOD, WOW. I JUST WANNA DANCE.

I almost started laughing at that.

"Well that's cool," Nathan finally said, shrugging his shoulders. My head snapped up, and our eyes locked for a second before I quickly looked away. He thinks it's cool? Is he being sarcastic? Is he being serious? Is he being serious but pretending to be sarcastic?

Ugh, boys are so confusing some times. Gay moment.

"I think that would be so cute," Chelsea commented, a huge smile on her face as she looked at me. "Trevor and Nate together. Oh my god, that would seriously be so cute."

"And hot," Danielle threw in, giving me a wink when she saw my worried expression. Steven sighed.

"Why would people suddenly start shipping us?" I asked out of the blue. I mean, as far as I know, nobody has ever thought about Nate and I....being together. We're bestfriends for crying out loud, not even I can realistically think of us together.

But believe me, I do think of it sometimes.

"I don't know," Karen shrugged. "Girls were just randomly talking about it. You know Amanda Miles?"

"Yes," we all said, knowing exactly who she was talking about. Amanda Miles is part of the school newspaper. She knows everything that goes on around the school, and no matter what, that girl always finds out what's going on. She kind of intimidates me because if she were to find out my secret, hell I wouldn't doubt that the entire town would know the next day.

TREVOR DALY. NOT ONLY PLAYS WITH THE BOYS BUT LIKES THEM TOO!

I shivered.

"Okay, so I don't know," Karen said, running her fingers through her hair. "We were all finished our work and shit, so we were just sitting around talking. I don't know, first we went from Chanel to Tumblr to regionals to football....then to gay guys.....to Nate and Trevor--"

"WOAH, WOAH EXCUSE ME," I snapped, putting my palm up in defence. "Why would Nate and I come up in a conversation about homos?"

"Well, I don't know alright? Jeez. It's just, we were fangirling and shit, then we started fantasizing about hot guys that should date each other."

"You see, Trevor?" Nathan smirked at me. "Clearly we would make the cutest couple."

"Honestly!" Tracy grinned, getting all excited now. I rolled my eyes, and wanted to hide my face because I know it was probably getting all red now. I can't believe people were talking about Nate and I in that kind of way. I mean, would we seriously make a cute couple?

Oh my god, can I delete my life right now before anyone sees me panicking like this?

"Trevor, you okay bud?" I snapped out of my crazy thoughts when Nate started nudging my arm. Feeling awkward, I just nodded my head.

"It's just...weird," I muttered. "I hope those people don't start rumours or shit like that about us."

"They probably will," Tracy pursed her lips. "Knowing Amanda and her friends, there'll probably be some shit going around soon enough."

"Yeah," Danielle threw in with a smirk, "Besides, the way you and Nate act with each other, how can anybody not think you're homo together?"

Steven sighed deeply, and my jaw dropped. "Whare are you talking about, Danny?"

"Ignore her," Chelsea said to me, waving Danielle off. "She's just fucking with you."

"No, she's right," Karen chuckled. "Sometimes I wonder, too. Nate and Trevor act a little gay sometimes."

"Uh, can you not?" I muttered.

"Actually, come to think of it," Steven smirked at me, "The girls are right, man."

I tried to ignore them as I started chugging on my water. Thinking I couldn't see them, Danielle, Steven and Karen started smirking at each other. Nathan didn't look too phased, just a little confused as he sat there.

"Tracy, I think you got some competition," Karen chuckled, nodding in my direction. I stopped drinking, and put my water on the table as I looked at Karen blankly.

Tracy bit the insides of her cheek. "I don't know, Trevor, do I?"

"No," I said bluntly, causing our table to start laughing -- including Nathan, Well, at least he was laughing along with all of this instead of getting all disgusted.

Maybe I'm just freaking out over nothing. To everyone else, it's just a harmless joke. Normally, I would be the one playing along the most....it's just that, obviously this topic gets a little touchy with me. It's hard to be gay and insanely in love with your bestfriend, and having to pretend you're straight, while people make fun of you for being gay as a joke, when really...it's not a joke but you have to pretend it is.

You see what I mean when I say it's hard? Yeah.

"Yeah, yeah," Nathan finally said, probably sensing my mood. "Trevor doesn't want to expose us to the world just yet, you guys."

"Aw!" Chelsea and Karen cooed, making stupid little pouty faces at me. "That's so cute!"

"Seriously, people?" I exclaimed. "How awkward do you need to make things right now?" I started glaring at Nathan's pizza. Stupid pizza, delete your life.

"Trevor, relax man," Nathan smiled at me, ruffling my hair. "We're just fucking with you."

Yeah, just fucking with me. Thanks.

I sighed loudly, then made some weird bear-goose noise that didn't sound right at all. Chelsea started giggling, and everyone went back to their old conversations about regionals and whatnot.

When I risked a glance over at Nathan, he was staring right at me. Our gazes held for a few seconds before I couldn't handle it anymore and took my phone out to casually check all my texts.

"What are you guys wearing on Friday?" I heard Tracy ask. "I bought an outfit on the weekend, but I don't know..."

"I'm wearing this black dress I bought the other day," Danielle bragged, checking her reflection in her compact mirror as she put lipgloss on. "It's strapless, and it's tight but it's very comforatable."

"Lemme guess," Steven smirked, raising an eyebrow. "It barely reaches past your ass, right?"

"It does," Danielle said, a bit unknowingly. "But even if it doesn't, you know you love it."

"Heh, I can't even lie, I love it." Steven wiggled his eyebrows at his girlfriend. "Just watch out for the bastards that try to hit you up, 'cause I'll kill them."

Chelsea rolled her eyes. "Well, I'm just wearing shorts. Regular, jean shorts that I bought three years ago."

"CHELSEA YOU HAVE TO WEAR A SHIRT, SLUT," Karen exclaimed jokingly. I smirked.

"Oh my god, Karen, obviously! I can't decide on a top....but I'm thinking either this white cami I got last week...or this Star Trek crop top."

I snorted. "You like Star Trek? Since when?"

"I used to watch it all the time when I was a kid," she chuckled. "Every Saturday morning, I'd watch it with my dad."

"Aw, how cute," Danielle said. "But isn't Star Trek just a rip off of Star Works, or whatever the hell it's called?"

"Star Wars," Nathan groaned. "Danielle, it's Star Wars. And no Star Trek isn't a rip off of Star Wars you...girl."

"Like I care, though! Honestly, they're both stupid."

Steven, Nathan, Chelsea and I exchanged horrid looks. Oh my god, did Danielle seriously say that? I may be as gay as Jeffree Star, but I know my manly shit. And no, Star Wars has no age limit.

"Anyways," Karen said, swallowing her food. "I'm wearing a grey romper."

"A what now?" I asked.

Karen laughed. "A romper. It's like....a one piece, shorts and a shirt together."

"So, like overalls," Nathan nodded.

"No...a romper."

"What the hell is a romper?" I demanded, furrowing my eyebrows. Danielle pinched the bridge of her nose, and Tracy and Chelsea started chuckling.

"I just told you," Karen snapped.

"Still."

Karen and I stared at each other blankly for a moment before she sighed and started going through her phone. "I'll show you a picture," she told me. "You just can't not know what a romper is."

I snorted, and when Karen reached across the table to hand me her Iphone, I took it from her and looked at the picture on it. It was just a picture of her wearing the 'romper', taking a picture in the mirror.

Oh, so that's what it is.

"That's ghetto," I said, giving her back the phone. Karen's jaw dropped as she looked at me in disbelief.

"Excuse me?"

"What's wrong with regular shorts and a shirt?" I asked. "Hm? Why do y'all gotta be so ratchet?"

"Trevor, it's cute," Chelsea said, nudging me. "Leave Kare-Bear alone."

"YEAH!" Karen stuck her tongue out at me, rolling her eyes. Nathan and Steven started laughing, and I grinned at Karen who was narrowing her eyes at me.

"I'm just joking, Karen," I told her. "It looks nice. Ratchet, but nice."

"Wow, even when you compliment people, you still insult them," Nathan shook his head in mock disapproval.

The rest of our lunch basically consisted of all us talking about random shit. We talked about our tournament coming up, the regionals, and the party on Friday. Literally, everybody is going. Well, at least everyone who feels the need to go, anyway.

The party's being thrown by Declan, who just happens to be Amanda's brother. They have that kind of sibling relationship where they don't really talk to each other at school. They got their own cliques and friends, and they basically avoid each other in public, It's funny though, because they're twins.

Anyways, Declan's a good friend of ours. Honestly, so is Amanda -- we're all good friends and shit, it's just that I don't trust Amanda with anything. You can't, because seriously you will regret it eventually.

Nathan, Steven, David, Chelsea and I are going to be crashing at his place after the party. We usually do whenever the Miles have a party -- they have a humongous house so parties usually result in huge messes that we volunteer to help with because we're just awesome friends.

Besides, he always has good food.

Originally, the whole clan was going to be staying the night, but the girls bailed because they're going to Danielle's cousin's sweet 16 or whatever. Chelsea decided she'd rather stay with us.

"This party's gonna be wild," Steven grinned widely. "Seriously, I have a feeling some crazy shit's gonna happen!"

"Crazy shit happens at every party," Karen smirked at him.

"No, Karen seriously....I mean, everybody's going this time! Even like, people who live hours away are coming to this party!"

My eyes widened, and Chelsea started smiling like an idiot.

"It's gonna be fun, you guys," she chirped. "I can't wait, but please...don't let me get hammered this time! I hate getting drunk!"

"Then don't drink," Danielle said, raising an eyebrow. Chelsea rolled her eyes.

"Obviously I'm going to drink a couple. But can someone help me out?"

"Don't worry, Chels," I told her, "We'll make sure you don't get hammered. I don't think anybody wants a repeat of you like that ever again."

Chelsea's cheeks turned pink, and she chuckled while Karen and Tracy laughed.

"WELL I'M GETTING HAMMERED," Karen announced. "TRACY?"

Tracy grinned. "Obviously."

Nathan's eyes widened for a second, before he shrugged and hit the table. "Bring it on."

"Oh my god," Danielle said, shaking her head. "I swear I've never seen Nathan hammered. Drunk, yeah...but not hammered. I'm kinda scared."

"Same," Nathan and I said at the same time. Chelsea laughed, and Nathan turned to me with a mischievous grin.

"I'll do it only if Trevor gets absolutely fucked up with me," he said. Everyone at the table turned to look at me, and I chuckled and wiggled my eyebrows.

"Of course, man," I said. "Let's do it."

"YAY OH MY GOD," Karen giggled. "I can't wait."

I'm not normally the guy to get drunk at every party. I've been drunk at parties more than a few times, but honestly I'm not really about that life. None of us are -- Nathan, David, Steven and a bunch of other guys....we usually just get a little buzzed. I don't need to be drunk out of my mind to have fun, but you know...I guess getting completely hammered one time won't hurt.

At least I hope not.

=================================================

OKAY I HAD TO STOP IT BECAUSE I'M ALREADY LATE ON UPLOADING. AND I JUST ATE AN ENTIRE BAG OF DORITOS AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE DORITOS. WTF AM I DOING, IDK...

Seriously, I don't know..................

So YEAH. Let me know what you guys think SO FAR! Please, please, pleaseeeee :)

vote/comment/like/fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 311 24
Bobby is straight. I'm gay. This should be simple. Why, then, is it so complicated? ***** Caleb hated the fact that he was falling for his best frien...
32.7K 1.3K 41
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
80.1K 5K 25
Dontavius has been in love with Diamond since they were kids. When they were 23 and 22 respectively and finally began exploring a relationship togeth...
4.9K 285 12
[COMPLETED] When Eli found his boyfriend having sex with his best friend, he was shattered. Tyler and Tony were the only people other than his family...