Your Superstar (Date A Fangir...

By heymello

A story based on We Got Married. In WGM, idols get to date idols. This is a story about a show called "Date A... More

INTRO
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

CHAPTER 8

5K 262 6
By heymello

Chapter 8
The Preparation
{ Sungyeon's POV }

Yerin just watched me as I walked back and forth in my room. Tomorrow is the first filming of Date A Fangirl and I feel so anxious about it.

"C'mon, Sungyeon, calm the heck down." She said.

"I don't think I can be in a TV show and I don't know if people will like me but I want to experience it..." I sighed and looked at her. "Do you get me?" I asked biting my fingernails.

She shook her head. "You've been saying that for about ten times now I think."

"Don't exaggerate!" I said and sat beside her.

"Come on, Sungyeonie, it's not like you'll be in We Got Married. You won't be living in the same house. You're just going to date like a real couple for God knows how long and that's it." She said.

"With Lee Minhyuk..."

She giggled. "You're so lucky! I'm jealous."

I smiled. "I know. I'm lucky, indeed." But I suddenly remembered of something and suddenly turned to her, making her jump a little. "Yah, I have one more problem." I said.

"When did you ever run out of problems?" She asked, rolling her eyes.

"I never dated! Jeez, I just actually realized that and how... how the hell is dating?" I asked helplessly.

She suddenly burst out into a laughter. "Yah! Don't worry, just be yourself."

"So what should I do on the first date?" I asked.

#

The staff will pick me up at five in the afternoon for the shooting but I was already uneasy and it's ten o'clock in the morning.

I've started grabbing things I should bring, like my guitar and skateboard... wait, should I bring my skateboard when we're riding a car anyway?

I grabbed one of my backpacks without looking, but then... even choosing a backpack now bothers me. I stopped and looked at them one by one before I decided to take a cream colored one.

"Cellphone, wallet, hairbrush..." I sighed and dialed Yerin's number but she wasn't answering. Maybe she's still sleeping.

I tried to remember what she said yesterday:

Don't forget to bring your makeup kit with you. Girl, I know you don't always wear makeup, but remember that's a TV show. You need to be prettier, okay?

I got up from bed and marched to the dresser and took the makeup kit.

I feel like, somehow, my backpack is lacking. I mean, other girls have so many things in their bag but why can't I think of other stuff that I should put therㅡwait, food!

I walked and walked around my room until eleven o'clock came. Why's time so slow?

I threw myself in bed and I didn't realize I fell back to sleep, being awake by five in the morning... I needed it.

#

I woke up by the sound of a loud knock on the door. "What the hell is that..." I mumbled through the pillow.

"YAAAAAH! SUNGYEON-AAAHHH!! WAKE UP!!!"

I opened my eyes widely and then I quickly got up from bed. "WHAT TIME IS IT?"

I hurried and opened the door. Yerin's frowning face made me completely go back to my senses. "Are you crazy?" She asked and walked pass by me even if I didn't invite her to go in. Well, it's a normal thing between us now.

"I fell asleepㅡ"

"Do you know what time it is right now?"

I shook my head. "N-no..."

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "It's half past three, now go and take a shower."

My eyes widened. "HALF PAST THREE? I SLEPT THAT MUCH?"

"Just go and shower, please. Oh and make it quick!"

After taking a shower, Yerin helped me dry my hair. "What are you doing here?"

"I've been calling you but you weren't answering so I decided to go here and see what happened to you. I thought you got cold feetㅡ"

I chuckled. "Is this a wedding?"

"Shut up, anyways, I thought you've changed your mind but when I got here I have a feeling you just fell asleep so I kept calling you loudly although I might have been annoying your Dad."

I laughed. "He's here?"

"Yeah, don't you know?"

"I wonder why he barely goes to work, or maybe he has his own schedule.. I just don't know."

We both just shook our heads. Yerin did a magic on me. She braided half of my wavy hair and curled it to the ends. She also applied just enough amount of light makeup on me making me look decent and pretty, actually.

"Wow! Are you an idol?" She asked later.

I chuckled. "Do you think he will find me pretty?" I asked.

"He already did, girl."

My heart danced in happiness. I want to believe that.

I wore a cute peach dress with denim blazers on. I took my guitar bag and my backpack and looked at myself in the mirrorㅡ"Not bad..." I commented, smiling.

I want to be positive. Everything will be alright!

"Now that's the Sungyeon I know!" Yerin said with a sincere happy smile on her face.

"What? Did I say that out loud?"

She smiled and hugged me. "Just have fun and be yourself, okay?"

I nodded. "Thank you, Yerin-ah~"

It was half past four when the staff came with a black van. "Hello!" I greeted when I go out.

"Hello! We will take you to your first dating place!" A girl said.

"Oh, okay. Thank you." I said and bowed.

I suddenly felt so nervous. My heart is thumping in my chest and my palms were getting kind of clammy. Thankfully, I was seated in the van because I was feeling weak on my knees.

"Please introduce yourself." The staff said and there is only one camera man, but there are a lot of cameras inside the van. I think this isn't a live show.

"Ah, yes, hello, everyone! My name is Oh Sungyeon... uh, I'm twenty years old. Yeah, um,  I love BTOB a lot and I will try my best to take care of Lee Minhyuk. Please also take care of me."

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"I... I'm really nervous." I answered with a nervous laugh.

"Why?"

I smiled and put a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Well, I'm going to see Lee Minhyuk and this time... uh, kinda not as a fan. I'm really excited for that... but also because I've never dated before and I'm worried if he will like me or not."

"You're pretty."

I chuckled. "Ah, thank you."

The interview went on and I didn't realize we were already at our destination.

Someone opened the car door for me. "I heard you guys have met before. Please pretend you just knew each other personally." The staff said.

"Ah, yes. I understand."

How can I? I took a deep breath and followed them.

We passed by an amusement park, then an ordinary park where people usually go for picnics. "Wait, don't tell me this is a picnic date?" I asked, laughing.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes."

We walked a little more. "OMO!" I suddenly blurt out when I saw Minhyuk's back from quite afar. I bit my lip and started jumping a little. I'm so nervous!!! I'M SO NERVOUS!!!

My jaw dropped when he turned around with a bouquet of yellow flowers in his hand. I noticed the staff multiplied and I felt even more nervous.

He smiled at me and I felt like fainting... "Hello!" He greeted, bowed, and handed me the flowers.

"Thank you. Hello~" I said, shyly.

"You look pretty." He said, his eyes were shining. "Wait, perhaps, are you a trainee for some company?" He suddenly asked.

I chuckled because his acting is good. "No, I'm not."

"Ah, so have we met before? I feel like I've met you..." He said.

My eyes widened. "Uh? Ah... maybe in a fansign event." I said, forcing a nervous smile.

"Ah, then let me introduce myself... I'm Lee Minhy-"

"I know."

"Eh?"

"I already know."

We just stared at each other for a while and started laughing. Gladly, this isn't a live broadcast because we both suck.

--

A/N:

Please vote for this chapter. Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 8.9K 25
"Even though this only for a reality show, I promise to love you and cherish you like a husband would." We Got Married is a reality show by MBC Enter...
13.6K 474 28
What happens if two opposite individuals meet unexpectedly and their lives start to intertwine due to different circumstances and past experiences? �...
148K 6.7K 70
A talented and stubborn young female artist suddenly had a life-changing experience when 7 male singers came to her life. An innocent meeting leads t...
130K 4.8K 49
What happens when Korea's Golden Pride Mamamoo's Moonbyuli and a random rookie who have the balls to speak out and support the LGBT community to the...