Why did i fall in love?

By crazy_4_noodlez

Olivia Lockheart has fallen in love quite a few times, but never for real. Her two best friend: Helen and Bro... More

Chapter 1: Who cares?!
Chapter 3: First period and already something happens...
Chapter 4: Somethings not right...
Chapter 5: Just a little closer than usual. Part 1

Chapter 2: Out of nowhere!?!?

64 1 0
By crazy_4_noodlez

HEEYYY! thanks for the views! seriously :)

anyways, i wanna thank everyone who tried to make me a new cover!

well here's the second chapter as i promised XD okaii so yeaa DNT FORGET TO COMMENT! please and thank you :)))))

                       ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*

                                                               Chapter 2 - Out of nowhere!?!?

When I woke up, I felt unbelievably comfortable. I was surprised because me and Brooke had slept on the secondary bed (it was a trundle bed). I never really thought about whether or not I would have a good night sleep. Brooke on the other hand, didn't enjoy any hour of anything. She kept complaining how horrible it was and how she's never going to sleep on that "thing" again. This was over breakfast.

"Sorry Helen, I love you and all but that was the worst sleep I have ever..." She stopped after she had spotted Helen's older brother come in with his best friend. He, of course, was without a shirt.

The only reason why his friends are over here and so are we, is because Helen's parents left to this convention in Chicago or some place around there.

"Hey..." His friend said after a long silence and staring of eyes.

"HI!" Brooke said her mouth grinning wide open. "What's up? What's your name?" She said again, this time twirling her hair. Of course this was a habit of hers she, hated when that happened.

He starts to chuckle. "Andrew... Yours?" 

"Brooke..." 

Helen's brother, Zack, Starts to roll his eyes "Dude, how about you stop flirting and get ready for school. We don't have time to waste." Andrew just smirks, his eyes weren't leaving Brooke's body. "No problem..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After accidentally drinking expired milk and eating a full breakfast, we hopped in Brooke's car and she started the engine.

And after riding all the way to school all three of us stopped in front of the doors of our school. 

"Oh how scary looking..." Helen whispered. "I know..." I replied silently. Brooke laughs silently. 

'Well.... here it is!' I thought. Though really, I didn't know why I was acting so nervous in the first place. Its not like it's my first year or last!

Finally, we opened the doors to another year at this frightful school...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As soon as we opened the doors, we had seen all different types of mess. Making out, screaming and yelling, students all over the place, basically! I turned to look at Helen who was hesitating, and her face was tomato red. She was staring at someone... I turned to look when both Brooke's and my eyes widened. 'Holy shit...' I thought.

It was Adam and James. If they're here then that must mean...

'Okay Olivia don't panic, don't make this such a big deal!'

Then James turns to see us and he waves. Brooke whispers "Let's go see what's up..."

When we walked over I had seen Adam snickering. "What!?" Brooke exclaimed helplessly. "Nothing..." He says chuckling again and this time James elbowed him.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and Just then the bell had rung. When I turned around to see who it was who was laying their hands on me, I had caught myself staring at those uniquely colored green eyes. Again...

"Surprise surprise... No seriously, what a surprise." Nico said then gave me a gentle smirk.

"Hey now! It's time for class you kids stop fooling around and get going!" I heard a strong middle-aged male voice's saying. Probably a teacher.

But that didn't stop me from staring into Nico's eyes. Neither did it stop him...

Even though his hand was still on my shoulder, I felt a poke on my waist. It was Helen and she was whispering to me. "Let's go! We're going to be in trouble!" 

I just nodded and left to my class along with Helen and Brooke. Behind me I heard a faint chatter.

"Yo, we should get going too..." It was Adam and by this time I was pretty sure the teacher had left.

"Nah, you guys go on i'll stay behind... I need to check something out first..." I heard Nico's voice again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When Me and Brooke arrived at our homeroom (Helen was separated from us...) I spotted the whole class standing up in back of the room. Rectangular shaped tables which was long enough for three pairs of students, came to view. Then the teacher.

She raised an eyebrow at both me and Brooke. "Late. And on the first day of school..."

The only thought that came to mind when she said this was 'oh god, she's one of those nagging and bragging teachers.'

Then she gave us both a smile. "Nice to meet you..." she said, saying this as if she wanted to hear our names.

"Brooke and this is my friend Olive."

But the teacher just chuckles "Olive? Oh I love olives!" 

My eyes just flew over at the crowd who was completely silent. "Actually..." 

I was rudely interrupted by two annoying students dashing straight in the door. "Sorry miss! I know we're late but..."

'Oh shit...' I thought. 'Not again.'

It was Nico's voice. I turned automatically seeing both him and his friend Adam. No James...

"It's alright Nicolas you don't have to explain... Now all four of you go to the back of the room please." The teacher said.

She had an london-accent which I loved! She also spoke all friendly and politely. I just wondered if this was the real teacher or if there's more to come...

She then told us that her name was Mrs.Barrette. She was short with pitch black colored hair. She had a pixie cut style and dark blue eyes. She looked around her early 40's. She told us her whole life story but it wasn't boring as I thought it would be. She told us how she is happily married to her husband, at a very early age (23) and how she got pregnant 3 years after. She also told us that her only child and daughter, Stephanie Barrette also attends this school.

Even though I never had Mrs.Barrette as a teacher before, I had met her daughter before. She's really nice and friendly and I just hope she got that from her mother.

"Okay everyone! I'm going to set you up in pairs of two and each pair I call will be seated in one table each pair." Then she starts grinning.

And as I was there hoping for the best, Nico was in back of me tapping his foot annoyingly. I turned around "Could you stop?"

He shrugs. "I could..." But he just continues.

'He's mocking me isn't he...' I said to myself. 'Just calm down, calm-'

He starts tapping louder. I could've sworn I started to twitch. He starts laughing and then suddenly I hear my name. "Olivia Lockheart?" I turned around. "Yea?"

Mrs.Barrette starts smiling "You'll be in the First table, middle row with... Nicolas Sage."

Now I knew for sure I was twitching. "There must be a mistake..."

She just shrugs "Something's telling me you guys are great friends!" And she winks.

I could hear the laughing between both Nico and her. So I just play along "Yup!" I hear him say. He grabs my hand and pulls me towards the table we were assigned. When we stopped in front of the table and Mrs.Barrette continued calling names out Nico just whispered to me "Oh come on... Let's give it a try? Olive..."

My ear starts to tingle with this uncomfortable ting. I tried to keep myself from getting frustrated. 'How annoying and childish...' I thought. But then again, who isn't?

~~*~**~*~*~**~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~

ARGHH! im so disappointed that  i actually updated this really late but next time i'll make sure it's updated on time :)

super duper sorry if this chapter was really small but i have it all planned out!!! XD dnt worry about it!

btw, on each chapter will b a cover that they were "considered" carefully to b the next cover of the book but yea... :) idk how to explain it

thanks and PLEASE COMMENT!!!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...