Chapter 2: Out of nowhere!?!?

HEEYYY! thanks for the views! seriously :)

anyways, i wanna thank everyone who tried to make me a new cover!

well here's the second chapter as i promised XD okaii so yeaa DNT FORGET TO COMMENT! please and thank you :)))))

                       ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*

                                                               Chapter 2 - Out of nowhere!?!?

When I woke up, I felt unbelievably comfortable. I was surprised because me and Brooke had slept on the secondary bed (it was a trundle bed). I never really thought about whether or not I would have a good night sleep. Brooke on the other hand, didn't enjoy any hour of anything. She kept complaining how horrible it was and how she's never going to sleep on that "thing" again. This was over breakfast.

"Sorry Helen, I love you and all but that was the worst sleep I have ever..." She stopped after she had spotted Helen's older brother come in with his best friend. He, of course, was without a shirt.

The only reason why his friends are over here and so are we, is because Helen's parents left to this convention in Chicago or some place around there.

"Hey..." His friend said after a long silence and staring of eyes.

"HI!" Brooke said her mouth grinning wide open. "What's up? What's your name?" She said again, this time twirling her hair. Of course this was a habit of hers she, hated when that happened.

He starts to chuckle. "Andrew... Yours?" 

"Brooke..." 

Helen's brother, Zack, Starts to roll his eyes "Dude, how about you stop flirting and get ready for school. We don't have time to waste." Andrew just smirks, his eyes weren't leaving Brooke's body. "No problem..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After accidentally drinking expired milk and eating a full breakfast, we hopped in Brooke's car and she started the engine.

And after riding all the way to school all three of us stopped in front of the doors of our school. 

"Oh how scary looking..." Helen whispered. "I know..." I replied silently. Brooke laughs silently. 

'Well.... here it is!' I thought. Though really, I didn't know why I was acting so nervous in the first place. Its not like it's my first year or last!

Finally, we opened the doors to another year at this frightful school...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As soon as we opened the doors, we had seen all different types of mess. Making out, screaming and yelling, students all over the place, basically! I turned to look at Helen who was hesitating, and her face was tomato red. She was staring at someone... I turned to look when both Brooke's and my eyes widened. 'Holy shit...' I thought.

It was Adam and James. If they're here then that must mean...

'Okay Olivia don't panic, don't make this such a big deal!'

Then James turns to see us and he waves. Brooke whispers "Let's go see what's up..."

When we walked over I had seen Adam snickering. "What!?" Brooke exclaimed helplessly. "Nothing..." He says chuckling again and this time James elbowed him.