Marrying Atlantis

By Keira000

When plain Jane, Aubrey finds a guy burried in the sand, she naturally helps him. He thanks her by kissing he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Author's note
abyess abyisials afterstory alone amnesia angry anniversary argument argure armadillo article atlantis baby back backk bar battle bearing beat black blood blue board boat bond bonding booze borrowed bouquet boy brother bunker cake case castle cat celbration chic chicklit child children chocolate cluedo college computer concert cookie cough countess couple crazy cruise cry cuddle curious date doctor dress drunk eel elder elderly emperor enemy engagement epilougue exporation fall fame family fan fangirl fashion fiance fight fighting finishing fish five flowers food fortune game ggame girl glamour goldfish gown graduate grand grandma grandmother great grocery heat hero hide home honey honeymoon hospital house injure internet jamacian jar jealous jenny just keep kid kidnapped kids king kiss ladders ladies lady laptop later letter lit live llama looting lost love mama marlin marriage marring marry marrying mate material mer merfolk merma mermaid merman mermen message mother necklace new news newspaper note nurse ocean old older originalwatty palace parent party pastry patisserie photo piano play pregnate princess proud questions rascist recap ring room saving scare school sea sebastian seduct seek shallow shark ship shipwreak shop show sick sing singer singing siren sister sisters skype sleep slumber snakes snowglobe something song speed stealing store surprise sweet swim tease teen teleagram telegram ten theatre tiki transform transformation trick trust trwal twenty underwater vow walk water wattyoriginal wed wedding weeding wifi winderwater years

Chapter 26

18.6K 698 59
By Keira000

We slowly swam down the street, people smiling going about their daily business. I turned to Sebastian and waited for him to speak. I looked at him smiling; gosh he was cute, especially when he was being so casual. I looked down at my hand in his. Think of a question to ask him Aubrey, something deep and meaningful.

“Ah… whats your favourite colour?” I asked scolding myself as soon as the words slipped out of my mouth. That was great Aubrey, why don’t you ask him what his name is while you’re at it? He paused for a second and smiled at me.

“Either a blue or a green, probably more green. Didn’t we already ask that question ages ago? Let’s play twenty questions…hmm maybe just ten,” I nodded in agreement waited for him to start. “Where did you learn to cook?” he asked.

“Playschool,” I smiled. “We made playdough spaghetti,” I giggled. “No but seriously I started learning from the TV when I was seven, mum and dad weren’t home much and frozen dinners aren’t something to live off.” I answered truthfully.

“Why weren’t …” he began before I cut him off.

“No, it’s my turn. This title of yours, it’s not just simply a title, is it? You swim around with too much authority for it to be just meaningless, unless there is something else you haven’t told me.” He turned to me shocked spread across his face. Thankfully it slowly turned into a smile.

“Witty. Yeah although historically, Count it is not a very high rank, my family has always been very highly regarded. But after gaining the kings favor when I was fifteen I have been known as Count Vischer. Formalities aren’t a big concern, with me so not many people bother with the title,” he explained now thinking of a question to ask me.

I noticed we passed a street vendor selling little fairy floss like things and I pointed it to Sebastian, who thoughtfully bought me some. I shared a little with him and continued swim as a gentle pace.

“Did you ever have a boyfriend back at topside?” he asked. I shook my head in response. Strange he was asking me now. It was my turn now.

“How much is a clim worth?” I asked.

“I’d say maybe about two dollars. So think of it as double of what you normally pay. Though the value of things here will vary from what you’re used to.” I nodded thinking about that one off time I went to Almond’s store. I really needed to do some shopping and learn the value of things. “What do you have against your parents?” I stared up at him questioning what he meant. “You always seem negative when it comes to your parents, especially your mother. I also noticed it with your brother Paul,” he added. Shrugging my shoulders I sighed.

“Cutting the long story short, my parents are real money grabbers, and to an extent they are successful. But as soon as I was in school mum and dad more or less abandoned us. And when they were around, they were drilling me to become a sophisticated business woman. It was the same for Paul, but of course it didn’t work to well. We learnt pretty quickly to act like that only when they were around and when they weren’t, we were totally different people.” I confessed feeling a little guilty. I took a chuck of my sugary sweet. Sebastian nodded finally understanding my ‘negative’ views of my parents. “You’re lucky, you have a nice family,” I smiled softy. I would have loved to have known my great grandparents, or even just meet my grandparents, who I think were still alive.

“You’re kidding me, my family is so strange, and at times very…intrusive.” I smiled and giggled nodding my head in agreement

“Yes but that’s what so nice about them, their all different, but are all really close, even if your personalities clash a little.” I let go of his hand and wrap myself around his arm resting my head on the edge of his shoulder. “Now tell me why everyone is so negative about this Nicole chic. You obviously liked her.” He suddenly stopped going all ridged.

“I don’t think I should be talking about my dead ex.” I looked up at him curious but thankfully he continued. “I honestly don’t know if I ever did, seriously like her. Looking back, now that I’m over her, I can now understand why people were so against her.” He paused and we turned around, Sebastian taking a small chunk from my depleting fairy floss ball. “They said she was using me, and I guess she was. She’d whisper things in my ear and I would believe her lies. She had done it to others before me and I guess by that stage many already knew of her horrid deeds.”

“You knew she was a thief and you gave her a second glance,” I shook my head not understanding his reasoning.

“I guess it was out of pity, she was hated by most.” I crossed my arms and not looking him in the eye biting back a nasty remark. I didn’t even know the chic, but I already resented her. I didn’t look at Sebastian, my face would betray me. I waited for him to ask the next question.

“Tell me something no one knows about you.” He pulled me to the side avoiding a speeding group of kids that were racing each other oblivious to all the adults scorning eyes.

“That’s a bit broad,” I mumbled. “I got seriously drunk when I was eleven, after sneaking out while my parents had a guest over,”

“A regretful decision I assume,” he concluded.

“To an extent no, I climbed the gutter to my room on the second floor while drunk without them noticing. But I wised up after that. Hmm next question.” I had to think for a while.

We passed by the vendor again and I wondered if I could coaxed Sebastian into buying me another one. I didn’t press my luck. Instead we slowly swam passed watching the world move around us at a faster pace.

“How do you know and remember everyone’s name?” I asked finally thinking of something that didn’t include what his ‘favorite’ thing was.

“It is basically photographic memory. I have literally met pretty much everyone in the ocean and the few that I haven’t, are easy to identify. It also helps that I have full access to all public and private records.”

“That’s really cool, the memory thing I mean.” I smiled letting go of his arm to let him wrap his arm around my shoulder. “Next question?” I asked looking up at him.

“Do you like living here?” he asked.

“Yes, don’t get me wrong I miss topside. But this place has been slowly growing on me. Ava mentioned something about you being a marlin.” I began my next enquiry. He laughed nodding his head before answering me.

“Yeah I get that from dad’s side. Like everyone, it’s just a little trait that shows up. My coloring is one, and when I get really defensive I have been known for a flash of a dorsal fin.”

“Oh I thought it was because you were so nosey,” I grinned. He ruffled my hair making it float in all sorts of directions.

“You are becoming quite cheeky little fish, aren’t you,” he said tickling me gaining us some curious glances. I couldn’t stop laughing and squirmed in his grasp.

“Why did you have to kidnaped me then?” I asked ignoring the fact it was his turn.

“Well I couldn’t exactly chase after you,” I looked at him questioningly. That was a pathetic excuse. “It was partly on impulse. I felt like my heart was ripping out knowing my mate ran away from me. Luckily for me the towel that you left on my back gave me a little dollop of hope that you would return. I sent a messenger trawl to the king, to get his permission and I waited willing and hoping you would come back.”

“That doesn’t explain why you kidnapped me,” I whined. He pulled me in up against his chest and whispered in my ear.

“I kidnapped you because I wanted you.” His voice sent a shiver of pleasure down my spine as he nipped at my ear. I shivered at his closeness and then it was for another reason. I felt his hand run along the right of my back. “So…” he waited for me to answer. I gritted my teeth together. I had been putting it off but I knew it was going to come up again sooner or later. Sighing I shrugged my shoulders. Why stop the questions now?

“When I was younger I was in and out of hospital a lot, I don’t know why. I tried escaping out my window to avoid going. I slipped off gutter and fell and gashed my back opened and ended up going to hospital anyway. My parents gave me no sympathy. And for about a week or two I suffered a mild case of amnesia. It’s scary enough when you can’t remember anything, but it’s even worse when you get it back and realize all the lies people had told you, and those who you thought were your friends but who took advantage of you. Are you happy now?” I snapped not meaning to, pulling out of his grasp not wanting any of his sympathy. “What was your first impression about me?” I asked thinking back to over a month ago. There was a bit of a pause before he answered, making me nervous. I didn’t want his view of me to change, just because he knew my childhood wasn’t great.

“To be honest I was kind of freaked out, a human was going to find out I wasn’t so human. But I was drawn to your voice,” he smiled drawing me closer. “Then of course when I saw your eyes, I knew. I have the same question.” He asked. Now it was my turn to be quite.

“Umm haaa,” I awkwardly sighed. “Well besides wondering why you were buried…when you turned…umm, yeah… your pretty eyes really ahh…intrigued me. But then you idiot kissed me and I then considered you a jerk,” I replied my words getting progressively stronger.

“Do you still consider me a jerk?” he asked pulling in me for a passionate kiss. It was too short and quick but i could feel my face getting all heated.

“Yes…sometimes,” I answered. “You wasted one of your questions,” I noted.

“What?” he seemed surprised by me keeping track.

“There’s another one, you only have one question left, be careful what you ask,” I grinned not passing the opportunity to give a little evil laugh. He pulled me up in his arms so I was now eye level with him. We were so close that all I could smell was that delicious spicy scent. He leaned over to my ear and whispered his last question.

“Do you love me?”

---

sorry for it being almost solely speech. But I know how you guys just love a cliff hanger. Who went back to check that Sebastian actually had asked ten Qs?

MAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Anyway I've add a few of the questions some of you guys asked about. hopefully you are all happy with the answers. I honestly had a hard time thinking of all the questions they could ask. the answers were even harder. and then I had to figure out if I liked the order (I didn't) and then had to make sure it kinda made sense. Gosh writing a chapter is hard work.

comment, vote, FAN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 28 14
Ace Vinci a powerful dominant and reckless CEO of the Vinci enterprises making him one of the most powerful men in the world. He has everything mon...
122K 2.6K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
13.7K 384 53
WARNING: THIS BOOK IS IN NEED OF EDITING. READ ABOUT CLICHE EVENTS AND EXPERIENCE PLOT HOLES AT YOUR OWN RISK "The kiss that started everything yeste...
393K 9.7K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...