Loving Death's Son (On Hold...

By leighleigh17

Ryan's Hot and a Badass. And he knows it. He can get any girl he wants, anywhere, at any time. But he's not a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
NOTE! IMPORTANT!

Chapter 4

1.4K 39 16
By leighleigh17

“Crazy jackass?! Ha!” Ryan shouted, glaring at the girl in front of him.

“Yes, crazy jackass. That’s what you are. Your insane!”

I’m insane!?”

“What are you, an echo? Yes, you’re a crazy jackass and your insane. Now get out!” She said, screaming the last part. He leaned close towards her face, watching as she flinched.

Make me.” Her nostrils flared and her eyes squinted.

“I’ll call the police.” She threatened. He laughed.

“Go right ahead and call them!”

“I will.”

“With what phone?” This only made her angrier.

“Okay listen, I don’t know why your here or what you want, but if you don’t get out in the next ten seconds I’m going to drop kick you out of that window over there.” Leslie said, pointing behind her.

“Sorry can’t to do that.” He said, leaning up against the wall with his arms crossed.

“And why not?” She asked.

“Because unfortunately I’m here on business.”

“Business?” She raised her eyebrows.

“Yes business you dumb pauper .”

“Dumb pauper!?” She screeched.

“What are you, an echo?” He mocked, smirking at her expression.

“What business?”

“Now that’s the part I can’t tell you.” He told her, watching every movement she made.

“Then what can you tell me?” She was getting rather frustrated.

Get ready for her to freak…

“Your going to die a year from today.”

Three… Two… One…

“WHAT!?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So let me get this straight. You were sent here to tell me that I’m going to die, and that its your job to make sure no harm comes to me until then?” He had finally got her to calm down, and now they were both sitting on the bathroom floor across the room from each other with the door closed.

“Yes and I have to help you get what you most desire in life.”

“Who sent you?” She asked suspiciously.

“I can’t tell you that.” Ryan said easily.

“Are you kidding me? ‘You can’t tell me?’” He shook his head.

“You just said I was going to die a year from today and your not aloud to give any additional information? Are you serious?” She looked like she was about to go insane.

“Yep.” He popped the word out of his mouth calmly, looking bored.

“I don’t believe this.”

“What, you don’t trust me?” He asked sarcastically.

“Not a chance.” She spat, looking away from him. Cocking his head to the side, Ryan studied her. She had dark circles under her eyes obviously from lack of sleep, and her hair was a tangled mess, while her arms were covered with light bruises.

“Your brother did that to you right?” He said, pointing to where he was looking. She immediately looked up at him shocked before trying to cover up what he had already seen.

“How did you know that?” She asked angrily.

“And those marks on your legs, he did those too?”

“Answer me!” She shouted, looking alarmed.

“What did he hit you with?” He asked, looking up to finally meet her eyes. She looked as if she was about to cry, and startled, he immediately looked away, running his fingers through his hair.

“How did you know about my brother?” She asked slowly.

“I already told you. I know more about you then you probably do.”

“How?”

“Its my business to know. I mean, if I’m going to be stuck with you for a year I need to know the basics.” He rolled his eyes.

“When you ran into to me this morning, was it planned?”

“One, you ran into me. Two, no. I had no idea who you were.”

“And the girls?” She asked.

“What about them?”

“How many have you been with?”

“Why? You interested in me?” He smirked as she glared back at him.

“No. I was just wondering. After all, I’m going to be stuck with you for a year, I need to know the basics.”

The mocking again? Really? And why is she smirking?

“None.” Ryan exclaimed.

“What?” She sounded surprised.

“Do I need to spell it our for you? N-O-N-E. None.” He said slowly, making sure she could comprehend what he was saying.  

“But-”

“But what? Just because a lot of girls throw themselves at me doesn’t mean that I throw myself at them. It wouldn’t work out anyways.”

“And why not?” She asked, looking at him carefully.

“Its complicated and confidential so keep your nosy self out of it.”

“Your not gay are you?” He gave her a knowing look.

“Do I look gay to you?” He asked. She raised her eyebrows.

“No I’m not gay, okay? Can we change the subject now pauper?” She glared at him.

“How old are you?” She asked.

“Eighteen.” And before she could ask anymore questions, the door flung open, revealing Leslie's angry brother glaring at them. She jumped up from the floor, looking alarmed and scared.

“What the hell are you doing up here, and who the hell is this?” He asked as Ryan slowly stood up from the ground.

Look who it is… the abuser… This should be fun.

“Nobody.” She answered quickly.

“What have I told you about bringing people into my house!? Who do you think you are!” He shouted, stepping closer to her.

“I’m sorry.” She whispered, looking at the ground.

What is she doing? How come she’s not arguing back like she does with me?

“Hey, don’t apologize to him.” Ryan said, grabbing her arm. Leslie's brother turned to look at him.

“Who are you?” Ryan snorted, looking him up and down.

“Who are you?” And before her brother could say anything back, Leslie grabbed his arm, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

“Please Greg, he was just leaving I promise.” Greg didn’t say anything, he just flung her on the ground, getting ready to hit her. But before he could do any real damage, Ryan grabbed his arm, looking him in the eyes.

“Keep your hands off her you disgusting asshole.” The second the words left his mouth, he felt a blow to his jaw, making him stumble backwards a little. Ryan wiped his bloody lip before looking back up at Greg, smirking.

So that’s the way you want to play it, huh?

And without another thought, he took his fist and punched Greg’s face, making sure to dislocate his jaw. Obviously he was a little drunk because he fell down and passed out.

“Well… that was easy.” He said before turning around to help Leslie up. Her whole body was tense and she stared at Ryan rather than glaring at him.

“Why did you do that?” She asked. He snorted.

“I could have sworn we had just gone over this. Its my job to make sure you don’t get hurt before your death day. And that includes from that douche.” He answered.

“Oh.” But he didn’t say anything back, he just rubbed his jaw, wincing at the pain.

“I’ll go get some ice for that.” She whispered, stepping over her brother and out into the hallway. He followed but instead of stepping over Greg, he stepped on him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay… I suck. I know. I should have updated sooner. But this one is a little longer I think… Well anyways, I had a lot of fun writing this and I hope that you liked it. X) There’s not really much to say… um… next update! I think I will update Friday maybe. I don’t know because I’m moving and everything so I’ll be busy a lot which is the main reason I didn’t update sooner. And I have bad news… I will be staying at my dads for most of the summer and I won’t have a lot of access to the internet so I will usually not know when I will get a chance to update. But don’t worry! I will try my best!

I’m thinking of having a trailer contest soon but I’m not sure if I want to or not. If anyone would be willing to make a trailer or enter a trailer contest please let me know. And any advise or criticism is greatly appreciated too. X) Oh, and if you save this story to your library or comment because you like it, then please vote as well, that would really mean alot to me! One more thing. There is this other story called 'Infatuated With The Devils Son' By Blahsydney and we did not copy each other, and I have actually read it and it is very different from my story and it is really good!

THANK YOU! -

Taylor Leigh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 109 28
**Currently on hiatus until inspiration hits me First story on wattpad ever that was written because I got bored but anyway; You died in your previ...
17.5K 477 17
(BWWM) Orianna has grown up being abused by her father, he started with her mother, and once she was gone, moved on to her. After remarrying and gett...
192K 4.8K 28
"I understand you think you love him, but he is a serial killer, (Y/n)." The doctor said. You glared at him, hate filling your heart. Jason is a seri...
19.2K 644 19
He's known by other names... Death, the Angel of Death, Ankoi, or the Grim Reaper. A dark figure who wears a black cloak, body of a skeleton, & carri...