Cali Boy - Jack Dail

By Audrey788

California has always been Bianca's dream place. When she arrives due to her parents business and runs into... More

Intro
Chapter 1- News
Chapter 2- Bye
Chapter 3- The move
Chapter 4- New people
Chapter 5- Orange leaf
Chapter 6- Dance moms
Chapter 7- Ikea
Chapter 8- Finally
Chapter 9-Beach
Chapter 10- Explanations and Roses
Chapter 11- Cuddles and Kittens
Chapter 12- Shawn who?
Chapter 13- Ex's and Phones
Chapter 14- Hate and Comfort
Chapter 15- Cuddling through the storm
Chapter 16- Shooting w/ Shawn
Chapter 17- Just friends
Chapter 18- Sammy Wilk
Chapter 19- You're mine
Chapter 20- Disneyland
Chapter 21- My princess
Chapter 22- You again?
Chapter 23- Bathtub FaceTime
Chapter 24- Kian and Jc?
Chapter 25-Reunited
Chapter 26-Sex hair?
Chapter 27-Netflix and chill
Chapter 28-Cheating?
Chapter 29-He what?
Chapter 30-Tease
Chapter 32- Single af pt.2
Chapter 33- Wanna be with you
Chapter 34-Girl time and Justin Bieber?
THANK YOUUUU!
Chapter 35-Distraction
Chapter 36-Moving back?
Chapter 37-I promise
Chapter 38-The real me
Chapter 39- Sigh
Chapter 40- All i need is you
Chapter 41-Baby girl
Chapter 42- Hand Kisses
Chapter 43-Online
Chapter 44-Tattoo
Chapter 45- Muffin
Chapter 46- Happy.

Chapter 31-Single af pt.1

548 8 5
By Audrey788

A/N If ya enjoy the book tell your friends! It would help a lot. I'm gonna include Grayson,Ethan,Cameron, Jack and Madison in the chapter as well:) enjoy babes.-Aud

Ethan's pov

Ever since I ran into Bianca at panera I really miss her. So did Grayson. I tried to think of things we could all do together when an idea hit me. The san diego zoo! It would be a long car ride, but anything is fun when we're all together, so why not? I brought the idea up to Ethan and he agreed. I called Jack who was over at Bianca's and told him what I had planned. He agreed excitedly and so did Bianca. I even invited My good friend Cameron Dallas and he invited Jack who brought along his girlfriend Madison. I was excited, this should be really fun if all goes as planned. 

I rented a bus for all of us to take so we wouldn't have to be cramped in a car for the long ride. We had planned on leaving tomorrow morning, so Jack and Bianca came over with the stuff they needed for the zoo trip tomorrow. we all finished packing our stuff and went to bed since it was almost 2am. It hit me how single i was when i saw Jack and Bianca cuddled on the couch, fast asleep. It made me sad, but i pushed it aside and went to bed. 

We all woke up early in the morning and hopped on the bus. Jack and Madison were honestly so cute together, so were Jack and Bianca. Cameron has a girlfriend named Aaliyah so Grayson, Aaron and I were the only single ones. Oh yeah, Aaron came last minute, but we didn't mind. I looked around to see the couples either cuddling or laying asleep on top of each other. Grayson looked at me and laughed. "Don't worry E, you'll find your girl" he said giving me a side hug. I sighed and rested my head on the comfy seat until we arrived. 

Jack D's pov

      Bianca jumped on my back as we got off the bus. The zoo was huge, I was for sure someone was going to get lost *cough* Aaron *cough*. B held my hand the whole time, but honestly it was the cutest thing ever. Anything she did was cute to me. I would look over at Ethan and he would have a sad expression on his face, but i didn't know why. I decided i would ask him later. We went to see the sloths first since they were Bianca's favorite. I looked over to see Madison kissing Jack while he held her in a bridal position. I looked down at Bianca who was watching them as well. I tilted her chin up so she was looking me in the eyes. I leaned in and kissed her softly. I heard a camera snap and a squeal come from madison. "That was so cute!" she gushed. We both blushed before heading to the polar bear exhibit. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 458 60
Imagines about... Aaron C. Cameron D. Carter R. Hunter R. Jack G. Jack J. Jacob W. Matthew E. Nash G. Sammy W. Shawn M. Taylor C. Enjoy! :)
145K 2.8K 21
Kayla didn't expect her brother would become famous. Now her whole life has been flipped upside down. Instead of sitting at home texting her only two...
1.6K 7 40
A teen girl, Hannah only 15 years old. Its a dramatic love story. She gets hurt by the people she loves the most. She goes to hell and back to fight...
15.1K 245 31
This story is about a girl named Sophia that is on a social site called Vine. And so is a incredibly handsome boy named Hayes. They start talking to...