Trust, Love, and Jealousy a J...

By ChrissyDion

Zorah Reads is a big fan of Jacob Latimore. But how would she react if she met him in person. Somebody will b... More

Surprise!
Happy Birthday Zorah
A New Friend
Party! Pt 1
Party! Pt 2
If Jealousy Could Kill, She'd be Dead Now!
You Make Me Feel Good
Fire Burning
5 Months in the Making
End of the 11th Grade
Birthday in Miami, Birthdays in Atlanta, or is it Just Death Day?
Save Her!
Graduation
New Year, New Guy
Sing Into The Camera
BSB
Our Big Break
Single Definition:a) song that is put out before the full album b) No Star
Thanksgiving Day= Best Day or Not
I'll Catch You When You Fall Pt.1
I'll Catch You When You Fall Pt.2
Nobody Like You
On One Knee
Face To Face With The Enemy
This Is Our Moment
The Storm Is Over

I'm Moving In, He's Moving Out

1.6K 27 3
By ChrissyDion

Part Two

Intro:

Zorah- College is the life. New school and a dorm I can have to myself. Luckily Kimoni is next door so we can still hang. Only problem is, is that something is wrong with me and Jacob. I still love him but it seemed like something has changed about him. I can't stop figuring out if there's somebody else. Yeah we've been on more dates and all but he makes me think there's somebody else. I wonder...

I'm packing the things I'm taking to college. My pictures, my clothes, furniture, etc. as I put the last box into the U-Haul truck my little sister, who is now ten years old, runs towards me. She gives me a big hug and stares me in the eye.

"Can I ask you a question?" she asks.

"Sure thing Laren," I say.

"Can I have your room now?" I push her off me.

"Swerve," I say putting the palm of my hand to her face.

"I'm just kidding!" she exclaims.

"Sure you are Lala." 

I pull the cord on the back of the truck that holds the metal door. I pull until the door shuts closed. I walk to the driver's side and talk to the driver.

"Do you know where the University of Alabama is?" I ask him.

"Sure thing," says driver. "I lived there ever since I was a little boy."

"Thank you."

"No problem girly. I'll assure you your stuff will be safe and everything."

I wave bye as the driver drives off with my stuff. I walk to my car where Kimoni and the twins were waiting. I get in the driver's side and shut the door behind me. I buckle my seat belt and start my car engine. I roll down the window to see my parents and little sister waving bye.

"I'll call when I make it to Alabama!" I yell as I back out my driveway. When I change the gear to "Drive" I drive off while honking my horn. When I get to the highway I ask Kimoni to turn my CD player on.

"To what song?" asks Kimoni.

"Umm, All Gold Everything," I say.

"Pop a molly I'm sweatin' Whoop!" said the twins in the backseat.

"Keep saying that you hear," said Kimoni turning to look at them.

"Talking about poppin' a molly," she said under breath as she turns back around.

"It's just a song," I say taking an exit to Tuscaloosa.

"I don't care. They don't need to be... oh my gosh I sound like my mother."

"Calm down Kim. No need to freak."

"Yeah you're right. So anyway how are you and Jacob?"

"I don't even know."

"Have you asked him why he's becoming so distant?"

"Yeah. He said it's because he's very busy. He left for L.A. today."

"Oh. Do you think he's cheating?"

"I guess. Sometimes I think he's not, but my heart says he is."

"Why would he cheat on you? I mean you guys have been together for over two years."

"I know but the way he's been acting makes me think different about him."

Siri- Turn right in half a mile

"He doesn't reply to my text messages like he used to. He doesn't answer my calls in the afternoon, but he calls back at night when I'm about to go to bed. Maybe I should call us a quits."

"Or call it a break from each other until he gets it together."

"You're right Kim. Maybe we should just take a break."

"Mhmm."

After about two hours of driving I stop at a McDonald's so we can use the restroom and eat. We all get out and walk into the restaurant holding the kids' hands.

"Hey Kimoni?" I ask looking at her.

"Yeah?" she asks looking at me.

"You mind taking the kids to the restroom while I take care of some 'important business'?"

"Sure." she nodded her head in agreement and took the kids to the bathroom. I walk outside and whip out my phone. I go to my message app. I press it and find Jacob's number. I type away as fast as I my fingers could let me.

Text:

Jacob I have no idea what's really been up with you, but I think we need a break. All you ever did was lie to me and I know you have. Who is she Jacob? Just tell me the truth. Please stop holding back everything. We've been through a lot. Why do you answer my phone calls late? Why are you becoming so distant? I'm sorry if this makes you mad, but I think...I think we need a break.

I press send and wait for a reply. After about three minutes I get a reply.

Message:

You know what I have been holding back on the truth. The girl I'm seeing is my ex. I know you're upset right now, but I honestly don't know what to say. I've been thinking about her recently and I just wanted her back. We've shared some good times too. Yeah we should take a break. I still love you but now as my friend.

Friend. That makes me feel even worse. I feel like he wanted to break up with me anyway. After all I've been through, what he's been through, what we've been through! He said he'd change for me. He said he'd treat me better than before. Where is he now? He's with his dumb ex! I feel relieved but sad as well. I think this will do justice for us but he cheated on me! Besides who's his ex? I shake the thought from my mind and a walk back inside. I look around for Kim and the twins.

"We're over here Zorah!" yelled Kimoni. I face her direction and walk towards the booth they were sitting at. The twins were in a booster seat.

I sit across from Kim and talk to her about the news.

"So just like that?" asked Kimoni eating her fries she ordered.

"Yep," I say eating a chicken nugget.

"So what are you going to do now?" 

"Maybe I'll find a guy in college but for now I'm over him."

"Yeah?"

"A total yeah."

When we finish eating we get back in the car. I drive for another two hours until we finally reach Tuscaloosa.

----

"My dorm is so cool!" I yell as I enter the dorm room.

"Lucky!" yelled Kimoni.

"How am I lucky?"

"You have a refrigerator already in yours." She points to the corner of my room. I look at the direction of her finger.

"It's a mini fridge and you have one too." 

"Well I'm going to my dorm and hopefully our stuff will be here in..." She was interrupted by the honking of two trucks. I go to my window and see two U-Haul trucks waiting outside.

"I think that's us," I say walking out the dorm.

"I'm taking the twins down for a nap I'll be there in a minute," she says before taking the two sleepy toddlers into her dorm. Our dorms came with at least one or two beds; depending on how many people you have.

I walk outside to my truck and say hi to the driver. He opens the back of the truck and helps me carry some things in.

"I told you your stuff would come back safe," he says. The man looked around his late forties but sounded like fifty year old man.

"Yes sir you did," I say smiling. Kimoni soon comes out to help carry some things.

After we get everything inside me and Kimoni wave bye to the men a they drive off. We walk back inside and start to unpack the furniture and other things. Kimoni goes in her dorm and I go to mine. I'll start with the bed spread...

----

After about three hours I was able to finish my room. I had posters almost everywhere. I had a poster of Diggy tapped to my closet, a poster of Mindless Behavior on the wall above my computer desk, and a frame that had Love is in The Mind on the wall behind my made up bed. My closet was full of Summer, Winter, Spring, and Fall clothes, shoes, and accessories. I had a shelf already made in the room so I put some fiction books on the top shelf, non-fiction books in the middle, and I left the bottom shelf empty for my study books. My room was a color of pink, which was good considering most of my stuff was pink, orange, and purple.

"Now what is there left to do?" I ask myself putting my hands on my hips. I look around the room till the thoughts hit me. Oh snap I forgot to call! I grab my phone off my desk and start to dial my mom's number.

"Hello?" asked my mom who answered the phone.

"Hey mom," I ay cheerfully.

"Oh hey baby. How are you?" 

"I'm fine. I just got through with getting my room together."

"Oh ok. I have to go sweetie-pie. I have to go to work." 

"Ok I love you mom."

"Love you too."

I hang up the phone. It's rough being away from home. I miss my mom already. But I know this a chance for responsibility and freedom. I give a little sigh. I decide to go see how Kimoni's doing with her room. I grab my room key and walk out the door, making sure I close the door behind me. I walk to Kimoni's room and knock on her door. I heard a faint "Coming!" After a few seconds the door opened. I walk inside and see her room was a mess.

"Need help?" I ask Kimoni as she's on the floor taking things out of boxes.

"Please," she grunts as she throws a book into a corner of the room.

I grab some items and start putting them in the right places. I straighten up the floor and the beds. The twins were slowly waking up so I volunteered to let them sleep in my room. After taking the kids to my room I come back and help Kimoni more. After about two hours we were finished with everything. We grab empty boxes and put them in the hallway along with my empty boxes.

"Thank God!" I say dusting myself off.

"I know right!" said Kimoni doing the same thing. "Well I'm tired." 

"Same here. Let me get t he kids so they can get in their bed." I go oi my room and get the kids. Hannah was fully awake and looked like she was about to cry. I quickly pick her up and bounce her up and down. I then grab Braylin and walk out of my room. I hand them to Kimoni and she goes into her room after telling me goodnight.

----

After doing my nightly routine, I change into my Nike Just Do It USA tank and black short shorts. I grab a hair tie of my dresser and put my hair into a messy bun. I grab my purple HP laptop and plop it on the bed. I plop down beside it and open it up. I type in my password and pull up the internet. I login on my Facebook account. I noticed I had several friends message me about Jacob. The messages included things about how there were pictures of him and Star. Some of the messages had Instagram photos of them together in a hot tub. I feel bad for Ray; he loved her so much. I log out and fall asleep just like that on the bed. I never did plan on me and Jacob being over like this. Hopefully the year will go off better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 2.4K 22
Things just got way more complicated when Kylie starts having feelings for Lexi. Lexi was the leader of the cheerleaders, a sweetheart, a player with...
327K 9.6K 52
YN (Your Name) is an upcoming artist and is known around the country. It's her first tour and her tour mates include the very own Mindless Behavior...
30.7K 710 24
WARNING This is the first book I've ever written. I'm sorry if you think it's terrible. [Completed] Hey my name is Y/N (your name). I have a twin br...
127K 3.7K 47
❝ We'll make it better. ❞ ********************************* Lisa Maiden is a bitch. She's said it herself. She's mean, she's irrational, and she just...