I'll Catch You When You Fall Pt.1

Zorah's POV

“I can't believe it myself,” I say to Kimoni as we sit in the nursery with the Braylin and Hannah. I'm talking to her about the incident with Jamal and Jacob.

“Why would Jamal fight Jacob even though you told him you and Jacob are friends again?” she asks playing with Hannah.

“I don't know. Were we on Skype and I said 'Look babe me and Jacob are friends now so don't trip when I tell you this' and Jamal is all like 'Ok'. So I say 'Jacob and I went out for pizza and after that we watched a movie at his house'.”

“Then what did Jamal say?”

“He said 'Oh...Word.' then he folded his arms. Then he's all like 'Babe I gotta go' and hangs up in my face without an I love you or anything! He just left me with 'Oh...Word'.”

“Why would he do that. I mean it's not like you two kissed. I mean you told me everything and it doesn't sound like you were cheating or something.”

“That's what I'm saying! But no, Jamal wants to have a little fit like he's the victim.”

“Yeah. Let's change the subject. When do you want to leave to go to Texas?”

“Tomorrow. It's better to go tomorrow because school starts back Wednesday and we have vocal practice Thursday and we have an interview with POP Magazine Friday.”

“That early? What am I going to do about the twins?”

“What about your parents? Let them spend time with these cuties.” I say tickling Braylin's little stomach. He does a little giggle that makes me laugh. I give a little sigh then say, “You having these little ones makes me want to have a baby.”

“Honestly if you had to have a baby I would want it to be with Jacob,” Kimoni says. I look at here with my “What did you just say?” face. Her face was serious.

“Your joking right?”

“Nope. You and Jacob should get together. I mean you were happier and you guys loved each other. Jamal on the other hand seems like the jealous type.”

“You must be out of your mind.” I laugh and shake my head. But maybe Kim is right I need to let Jamal go and be back with Jacob. I mean I would like to but I don't want to look like I'm a slut after I break up with Jamal.

--------

“Now calling Flight 128 to Dallas Texas,” said the airport receptionist. Kimoni rise up from our seats and grab our small suitcases. We walk over to this lady who was checking tickets. We give her our tickets to check once we get up to her.

“Okay you're good to go,” she said as she hands us back our tickets. Kimoni and I walk through the plane terminal and wait a while to get on the plane because it was taking everybody forever to get on. Soon we got on the plane and took our seats. I had a window seat and Kimoni had the seat next two me. Luckily there were only two seats there. Kimoni puts our little suitcases in the the luggage compartment and sits back down by me. After few minutes the pilot finally comes on the intercom letting us now we were about to get ready to take off. I buckled my seat belt on. I grabbed my phone that was in my pocket and switched it to airplane mode then I turned it off. Everybody did the same.

When they started playing the safety video on the monitor I shut my eyes. I could feel the plane getting on the runway and picking up speed. After the safety video went off all I could hear were the plane engines. Soon I could feel my body lift up letting me know we were in air. I looked out at the window. It was sunset so it looked a lot more beautiful in the air than outside.