Panty Droppa ~Kelly Oubre

By DubNationUnderGod

This right here's a panty-dropper Whoa-oh, whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh This right here's a panty-dropper Whoa-oh-oh-o... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1: First Game
Chapter 2: All Eyes On You
Chapter 3: Set Up Part 1
Chapter 4: Set up Part 2
Chapter 6: Chopped
Chapter 7: I Care
Chapter 8: 'Tis The Season Part 1
Chapter 9: 'Tis The Season Part 2
THANK YOU!!!
Chapter 10: Trust Issues
Chapter 11: On Bended Knee Part 1
Chapter 12: On Bended Knee Part 2
Chapter 13: When you play with fire.... (Part 1)
Chapter 14: When You Play With Fire... Part 2
D'Angelo Russell
2-IN-1
Chapter 15; Toronto Vibes- Part 1
Chapter 16: Pt. 2
BACK AGAIN!!

Chapter 5: Jealous

3.6K 154 25
By DubNationUnderGod

Cameras flashing, daddy turned his head just as soon as I passed him

Girls think I'm conceited 'cause I know I'm attractive

Don't worry about what I think, why don't you ask him? (oh, whoa!)

Keri Hilson x Pretty Girl Rock

Alexsa P.O.V

*A Week Later*

"Alright girls... So today me and Jelena have a surprise for you!" Ahsha smiled as all the girls cheered and started chatting about what it could be. 

I really didn't care. I wanted to finish practicing and go home. Ever since that "moment" me and Kelly shared, I did not want to see him... At all. I have been avoiding him, every which way. To bad I work with him.

"Boys, come in!" Jelena yelled.

We all turned towards the door and in walked my worst nightmare. The Basketball team. 

"Uhm, can i be excused?" I yelled to Ahsha.

"Yeah, just wait until this finishes." She smiled and turned her attention back to the Basketball players. "Can you guys get in line?" 

Once they were all in a single file, Ahsha continued.

"So, this is what's gonna happen... For this week's routine the boys are gonna dance with us!"  

ALL of the girls went wild! I mean they were blushing, cheering, smiling, dancing. They were acting like Jesus just gave them the O.K to go into Heaven.

Me on the other hand... I wasn't feeling this.

Jelena began. "AND because y'all would probably fight over who's gonna dance with who, these fine gentleman will choose." She said mainly looking at Kelly.

I slightly frowned, but shrugged it off not really caring. I was just frustrated because I knew Kelly was gonna pick me and that was something i did not need.

Jelena and Ahsha were next to each other, standing in the middle. I was next to Ahsha and next to me were Gabby and Melissa.

John was in line first, so he began. He walked over to us and stood behind Gabby.

I couldn't help but laugh at her face. It wasn't a secret that she had a crush on him. Her body language and facial expressions when he was around told it all. EVERYBODY knew.

She glared at me before turning back around.

Bradley was next and stood behind Ahsha.

Nene went behind Melissa and put his head on her shoulder.

She blushed and shifted all her weight onto one foot. 

Kelly started walking towards me and I rolled my eyes. Right when it looked like he was gonna stand behind me, he stood behind Jelena.

My jaw dropped, but i quickly played it off with a yawn.

Since when did him and this dumb broad like each other?

Next was Chris who walked behind me and rested his hands on each side of my waist.

I slightly smiled at him through the mirror and just waited for this routine to finish.

******

"I cannot believe he chose Jelena over me!" I yelled to Gabby and Melissa.

Right now, practice was done and we were at "Rasta Rasta"- a Jamaican restaurant.

"Well somebody's jealous." Melissa mumbled.

"I'm not jealous at all. I just feel like he played me. One minute he's all on me, the next he chooses someone else as a partner? It makes no sense to me." I said taking a bite out of my Shrimp Roti.

"What do you mean he played you tho... All you guys did was sit down and argue, then he dropped you home right?" Gabby asked.

"Yes, but.. I don't know."

I looked up to see them burning a whole into my face.

"What?" 

"You're lying!" Gabby yelled.

"Yaas, you're open like a can of pig feet girl!" Melissa added.

I bust out laughing. "No I am not."

"Yes you are! Tell us what really happened that night." Gabby egged on.

"Nothing happened."

"Swear?" Melissa asked.

"No. I'm not swearing on anything." 

"Exactly! You. Are. Lying."

"Why isn't my word enough?" I sighed.

"Because we don't trust your word when it comes to Kelly." Gabby shrugged.

"C'mon Alex. We tell you everything."

I sighed. "Nothing really. When we were driving, we bonded over Cole and once he got to my house, he insisted to come in as a way to make up for the night, since it went totally wrong. He ended up watching T.V with me and cooking some bomb Jambalaya. At around 2:00 he got tired and i told him he can stay in one of the guest rooms. He agreed, but i guess as he was going, he heard "Friday" playing on the T.V. We were watching it and long story-short, he kissed me. After that he ended up leaving and since then I've been avoiding him."

When i was finished they had the biggest smiles on their faces.

"Wait, what went wrong?" Gabby asked.

"Well... He said some things that really hit home for me. And i was hurt and felt disrespected so i ended up slapping him and running out of the restaurant. I called you guys, but i got sent straight to voicemail, so i started walking towards the bus stop. He spotted me while he was driving, I assume looking for me since i was heading in the opposite direction of the highway, and got out giving me this little speech on how he didn't mean to make me cry. After several attempts and me refusing to get in the car with him, he just picked me up and carried me over."

"Dang, what did he say for you to cry?" Melissa asked shocked.

I got quiet and continued eating.

"I guess that's for another time... I still can't believe you actually let him kiss you." Gabby gasped.

"J Cole will spark things you didn't even know was there. Yeen know?!" Melissa yelled sending me and Gabby into a fit of laughter.

"Nah, but for real... Does this mean that you at least feel a little bit of something between you and him?" Gabby asked.

"I mean, I don't really know. I haven't spoken to him since then."

"But you do wish that he chose you for this week's routine right?" Melissa added.

"No. I was just kinda blindsided because this is what's expected."

"Baby girl..." Gabby began.

"You like him!" They both shouted.

I rolled my eyes. "No... I just have a strong attraction towards him."

*****

As I was watching "Love And Hip Hop Atlanta", I got a knock on my door. I frowned being it was 10:00 at night and I wasn't expecting anyone. 

I stood on my tiptoes, looking out the peephole. 

There's only 1 person I know with a huge Black and Brown mohawk, prescripted nerd glasses and gorgeous Hazel eyes. 

I refused to open up the door, silly me because that didn't stop him.

For the next 5 minutes he banged on my door.

"What Kelly? What do you-"

I was cut off by my face being grabbed and my lips connecting with his. I instantly kissed back as he picked me up and placed me on the wall, with my legs still wrapped around his waist. I started playing with his hair as the kiss became more intimate. He ran his hands up and down my leg and continued to send tingles through my body. 

I soon pulled away and realization and regret sunk in. I tried to get down, but he held on to my legs.

"Put me down Kelly."

"Why? Was that another kiss you didn't mean to happen?" He smirked.

"Kelly... We've known each other for a month. I barely know anything about you. I'm not gonna go around kissing you Kelly. I'm not. Besides how would Jelena feel?" I crossed my arms.

He moved his hands from grabbing my legs to grabbing my butt without me even noticing. 

"You jealous ma?" He chuckled.

"No! But you're not gonna be feeling on me when you have other people to tend to!" I yelled.

"So my plan worked." He smiled.

"What plan?!" I asked growing annoyed.

"I knew choosing Jelena would get to you ma. You've been ignoring and avoiding me so i had to do something to get a reaction outta you. It obviously worked in my favor. You getting Red and everything." 

He leaned down to my ear. "Or do I just have that affect on you?"

I shivered and i know he felt it becasue he started laughing before pulling away.

"If you would stop playing hard to get and give ya boy a chance..."

"I. Don't. Want. You. Kelly. There's no chance to be given."

He smirked. "So we gonna continue to play this "Cat And Mouse" game? Cool. Let the games begin."

He put me down and pecked my lips before walking to his car.

*Not really feeling this chapter, but ya'll can vote and comment anyway. :)

*Jelena in MM.

*Y'all think Alexsa really doesn't like Kelly or...

*What do you guys think Kelly means by "let the games begin."

Goal: 20 Votes, 8 Comments. (Maybe more) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 5.7K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
36.2K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...
38.4K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong