Jessie's Younger Cousin (Disn...

By Writer_in-the_making

What happens when Jessie's cousin is coming to visit Jessie. The only thing is she has a secret and no one ca... More

Jessie's Younger Cousin (Disney Channel)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note

Chapter 14

1.2K 36 11
By Writer_in-the_making

It's been about a week and half since my release party and to say my life is hectic is an understatement. My life is so crazy right now. I mean sometimes it is impossible for me and the boys to go out without getting mobbed by fans and paparazzi. So today is my last day here and guess how I get to spend it before I leave?

If you guessed me having an interview then you are correct. Yep that's how I get to spend my last day in California. I get to an interview instead of just hanging out with my friends. Speaking of friends, when my friends who only knew me as Serina found out some of them weren't surprised. They said it would take an idiot to think that changing hair would make a difference.

They were right about that, but usually I would wear contacts and I made the mistake of not doing so. No one really noticed and I was okay with that. If people were stupid enough not to put two and two together than that's not my fault.

Anyways I walked to my bathroom so I could take a quick shower. Once I was done I went back into my room to get dressed (picture of outfit above). After I got dressed I walked over to my vanity and did my makeup. I heard a knock on my door.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Sarah are you almost ready?" the person asked.

"Yeah." I answered. I grabbed my purse and phone. I made sure I had everything before walking towards the door. I opened the door and saw Cameron. "Tell me again why do you guys have to come?"

"We are coming because we want support you." Cameron told me. I gave him my look. "Fine we want to come and we don't want anyone flirting with you."

"You don't have to worry about me falling for any guy. I have a boyfriend." I replied.

"Oh yes this mysterious Luke that only Shawn has met." he said.

"Well Shawn's the only one who has come to New York and he asked me if I wanted to hang out." I retorted.

"How did he see Luke?" Cameron asked. 

"Um let's not talk about that." I said trying to avoid the subject.

"No tell me." Cameron ordered.

"Come on we are going to be late." I told him. I ran downstairs and out to the car where the rest of the boys were waiting. I sat in the passenger seat so I wouldn't have to sit next to Cameron. I saw Cameron walk out of the house. He looked moody, probably because I ran away from him.

"What took you so long?" Jack G. asked.

"I was waiting for her and then she just leaves me." Cameron explained. 

"I told you we would be late." I said to him.

"No you ran when I started to ask about Luke." Cameron retorted.

"Speaking of Luke are we ever going to meet him?" Nash asked. 

"Maybe if you guys would come visit me in New York then yeah." I told them.

"Then we are going to visit you." Nash declared.

"Let's just go." I said. Jack pulled out of the driveway and towards my interview. 

******

"Where is she?" I heard Chris, my manager ask.

"I don't know, sir." I heard Marie, Chris' assistant answer.

"Chill uncle Chris she will be here soon." I heard Sierra, a good friend, stylist, and Chris' niece tell him.

"But she knows how I hate it when she is late." Chris said. 

"Well it's a good thing I'm not late." I said making myself known.

"Thank god you are here." Sierra said giving me a hug.

"No time to ask questions." Chris said. "It's time for you to go on." I had one of the boys my purse before Chris pulled me towards the wings of the stage.

"And we have a special guest today." Michael, the guy who is the talk show host, said. "Put your hands together for the lovely Sarah Prescott." Everyone started cheering and clapping. I walked out on the stage and it got even louder. I walked over to Michael and gave him a hug.

"Nice to see you again." I told him as I sat down crossing my legs.

"It's nice to see you too." Michael said. "But this time it's the real you."

"That's not true. I would think of Serina as a part of me, but now she's a part that doesn't really need to shine through." I told him.

"Of course." Michael laughed. "So tell me Sarah how does it feel to not have this big secret anymore?"

"Honestly it feels amazing not having to live a double life. I'm not Hannah Montana and I honestly wanted everyone to know who I was. But there are things that stop you from doing big decisions like that. So I waited until the time was definitely right." I explained.

"And what made you finally decide to tell everyone?" Michael asked.

"Well I have been staying with my cousin and a family she has been taking care of. The two girls in that family are like my best friends and sisters. Then one of the two boys is like my younger brother who I want to protect." I answered.

"What about the other boy?" Michael asked. I felt my face start to heat up. "Aw looky here. Little Miss Prescott either has a crush or a boyfriend."

"Yeah I do have a boyfriend." I told him. Soon everyone in the crowd was asking who he was. "And no I'm not going to tell you who he is. I don't think it's fair to him if I just told you."

"So I'm guessing we are going to have to find out some other way?" Michael guessed.

"Yep." I said.

"Okay let's talk about this album." Michael said. "It's been out for less than two weeks and it's already number one. How does that feel?"

"It feels amazing. I was worried that my fans might not like the change in my music, but I was wrong." I told him.

"So people we have another surprise for you." Michael said to the audience. "Sarah agreed to sing a song for us." The crowd went while and I giggled. I walked over to the area where there was a microphone.

"So I  decided that I am going to sing The Middle of Starting Over." I stated. I heard the music start playing. (video above)

Oh [14x]

Cast out to sea
Drifting with the tide
And no way of finding me
Now that I'm free
Nothing but blue skies
Paradise in front of me

Awake from this dream
I hold my breath and just believe

Tired of all the troubles
They've been wasting my time
I don't wanna fight
Gonna leave it behind
Taking on faith
Now I'm ready to fly
I'm in the middle of starting over
Back to the beginning
Gonna hit rewind
Chance to do it over
Get it right this time
Life gives you pennies
Turn them into dimes
I'm in the middle of starting over
Oh [14x]

Alone in a room
Tearing down the walls
Painting over scars and bruises
Now this is home
Fill it up with love
And make the best of something new, yeah

As hard as it seems
I hold my breath and just believe

Tired of all the troubles
They've been wasting my time
I don't wanna fight
Gonna leave it behind
Taking on faith
Now I'm ready to fly
I'm in the middle of starting over
Back to the beginning
Gonna hit rewind
Chance to do it over
Get it right this time
Life gives you pennies
Turn them into dimes
I'm in the middle of starting over

The colors and the stars
Seem a little brighter
Tomorrow isn't far away!
Through the hardest part
I'm working towards a happy ending

Tired of all the troubles
They've been wasting my time
I don't wanna fight
Gonna leave it behind
Taking on faith
Now I'm ready to fly
I'm in the middle of starting over
Back to the beginning
Gonna hit rewind
Chance to do it over
Get it right this time
Life gives you pennies
Turn them into dimes
I'm in the middle of starting over

Tired of all the troubles
They've been wasting my time
I don't wanna fight
Gonna leave it behind
Taking on faith
Now I'm ready to fly
I'm in the middle of starting over
Back to the beginning
Gonna hit rewind
Chance to do it over
Get it right this time
Life gives you pennies
Turn them into dimes
I'm in the middle of starting over
Oh! [14x] 

When I was done everyone was clapping and cheering. 

"Thank you." I thanked.

"That was amazing Sarah." Michael complimented me.

"Thank you." I said.

"Well I would ask you to say, but I know you have somewhere to be." Michael said.

"Yeah I've got to get home." I said.

"Say goodbye to Sarah." Michael told the audience. They  audience all said bye to me.

"Bye." I replied. I walked off and back to where the boys were at.

"That was great, but we have to get going." Cameron said.

"But I don't want to leave." I whined.

"We don't want you to leave either, but you have to." Nash told me.

"Fine let's hurry up." I told them.

"Hey you should be happy that we packed all of your stuff last night." Matt told me.

"I know and thank you." I told them all.

"Now let's get you on that plane home." Jack J. said. We left the building and got in the car to go home. I wonder how everyone was doing?

Luke's POV*

"Guys come on we have to go!" Jessie shouted. 

"Yeah we have to be home way before Sarah gets home." I added.

"We're done." Emma said walking down the stairs with Ravi and Zuri.

"Good now the car is here and we have to go." Jessie told us. Everyone grabbed their stuff and we walked out of the house. We quickly got our stuff in the car. When I saw a car pull up in the driveway across the street.

"We have to go." Emma said. "They're home and there's a possibility that Sarah might get home before us." We all got in the car and told the driver to take us to the airport.

******

We finally got to the airport and we rushed to our private jet hoping we would get home before Sarah. Just because we didn't want to get caught by Sarah didn't mean we weren't going to tell her. I knew that if I didn't tell Sarah that she would possibly find out and then she would be even more angry at me then she would be if I told her. Maybe if I tell her then she won't be as mad at me if she found out. Honestly it felt like it was my responsibility since I am her boyfriend and I think she deserves to know.

I turned off my phone and waited for the plane to take off. Once we were finally in the air I took out my phone and looked through some of the pictures that Sarah and I took. I was lucky to have Sarah as my girlfriend especially with the people she knew. Telling her that we followed her would be the best thing to do because it would lessen my chance of losing her. After a while I put my headphones in and decided to listen to music for the rest of the flight.

******

"Luke wake up, the plane landed." someone said while shaking me awake.

"Okay." I told them. I got up and walked off of the plane with everyone else. We were quick about what we were doing. Our luggage was already in the car before we even got to the door. So all we had to do was get in the car and drive back to the penthouse. The ride to the penthouse was boring, but we just prayed that Sarah didn't get back before us.

Once we got to the building, we took our bags and quickly entered the building. We got on the elevator and rode up to the penthouse. When the elevator door opened we didn't see Sarah anywhere which meant she wasn't home yet. 

"Okay everyone hurry up and unpack. Make it look like you didn't go anywhere." Jessie told us. We all ran to our rooms to unpack and then I went to the screening room. I was trying to figure out a way to tell Sarah that we followed her to California.

"Sarah's home!" Zuri shouted and I knew that I had to tell her now.

******

Sarah's POV*

After saying goodbye to the boys at the airport I was on a flight back to New York. The flight was boring and uneventful, probably because I was all alone. Anyways I was back at the building in New York. I was able to grab all of my bags as I walked into the building and into the elevator. The ride up to the penthouse felt like forever and I was waiting for the doors to open. When they finally did I walked into the penthouse and dropped all of my bags.

"I swear I heard something." someone said. I turned to see Zuri and Emma. 

"Sarah's home!" Zuri shouted as she lunged towards me. I caught her and brought her into a hug.

"It's good to see you too, Zuri." I told her. I felt someone else hugging me and I saw Emma, Ravi, and Jessie. "You guys too."

"We're glad you're back Sarah." Emma told me. 

"And we heard about your announcement." Jessie added.

"Oh yeah I was really nervous when I did that." I told them. "Not to be rude or anything because you know I love you all, but where is Luke?"

"I'm right here." someone said. I turned to see Luke walking out of the screening room.

"Luke!" I shouted. I ran to him and hugged him.

"It's nice to see you too." he said to me. 

"I missed you so much." I told him.

"Can we talk?" he asked.

"Sure." I answered.

"In my room." he added. I nodded and he led me up to his room. When we got to his room I sat on his bed and looked at him as he paced.

"Luke, what's the matter?" I asked.

"There's something I need to tell you." he replied. When people usually say those words it means that they are going to break up with you.

"Are you going to break up with me?" I asked feeling tears coming.

"No, no, I'm not breaking up with you." Luke rushed.

"Then what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Remember how Jessie reacted when you told us that you were going to California to be with you friends?" he asked. 

"Yeah I remember." I answered. "What about it?"

"Well Jessie decided that it would be a good idea to follow you to California and watch you." He replied.

"What?!" I shouted standing up. "Did you go too?" 

"Yes." he answered and instead of me shouting at him like he probably thought I would I had a sad look on my face.

"Do you not trust me?" I asked quietly. "Is that why you went because you don't trust me?"

"No." he answered. He  walked closer to me. "I did not go because I didn't trust you. I went because it was either that or stay here with Bertram. I was guilty about going because it would make it look like we didn't trust you, but we do. Jessie was just being overprotective of you and I don't blame her. Also I'm glad I went to Cali to watch you because I got to watch you do the thing you love, sing."

"Really?" I asked looking up at him. 

"Yeah." he answered as he wrapped an arm around me. "Plus it didn't hurt to watch you blush when that interviewer asked you about me and me being you boyfriend."

"Of course you saw that." I said while blushing.

"Yeah and I'm glad I did." he told me. We walked over to his bed and laid down. It was silent until I ruined the silence.

"I'm glad you told me." I whispered. 

"I knew I had to because it was the right thing to do." he replied. He kissed me on the forehead and I just laid there with him feeling content. I had the best boyfriend in the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307 22 27
When Laney and her father walk into that pizzeria, she didn't know what was going to happen. She loves it there, and seeing all of the animatronics(...
86.2K 1.6K 30
Taylor finally gets to meet her celebrity crush. so how did they meet?? what happens when taylor stays the night round camerons house?? things happen...
102K 1.6K 30
When Elena's cousin moves to Mystic Falls, will certain Vampires try to spark her interest?
85.3K 2.3K 33
Y/N had always looked up to her older brothers but they never even seemed to realize that she exists. So what happens when one day, she's left with a...