Seducing The Hotelier (UNEDIT...

By MsDreamerGirl84

ELUSIVE BACHELOR SERIES 5 WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE SCENES... He was her first kiss, her first love, her first... More

A Letter To My Readers
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Upcoming Reunion
Chapter 2: The Friend's Scheme
Chapter 3: Plotting her Revenge
Chapter 5: The Seduction
Chapter 6: I want you back
Chapter 7: His beknown feelings and it's new course
Chapter 8: The Unplaceable Emotions
Chapter 9: Father Meet Son
Chapter 10: Enjoying the company of his small family
Chapter 11: A Family's Day Out
Chapter 12: Hot Tempered Green-Eyed
Chapter 13: Tempting the Temptation 1
Chapter 14: Tempting the Temptation 2
Chapter 15: Just a normal day with his family
Chapter 16: Friend's Party
Looking for more books to read?
Chapter 17: You're Mine
Chapter 18: Cuteness Overload
Chapter 19: Marking Hers
Authors Dedication
Chapter 20: House Warming or Rather a Proposal
Chapter 21: Sometimes women prefer words, but men prefer actions
Chapter 22: Billionaire's Wives on Strike
Chapter 23: The Wives and The Tricky Billionaires
Chapter 24: It started with a bet...
Chapter 25: Seeking for her forgiveness
Chapter 26: Roses are red violets are blue Please Get Lost Will You?
Chapter 27: Her little game and his nightmare
Chapter 28: Shopping Spree and a Boner
Chapter 29: Love is Comprehensive Uncompromising and Unconditional
Chapter 30: Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me
Not An Update
Chapter 31: Give it to me, I'm Worth It! - Final Chapter
Epilogue
Due to Reader's Demand
Secret Love (Nicolai and Elle Pallos story)
A Bonus Chapter: The Wedding

Chapter 4: The Surprise Birthday Party

138K 4.3K 154
By MsDreamerGirl84

"You know you're really in love with someone, when you would do anything to hold onto that person, even though deep in your heart, you know, they have already let go of you." - Rashida Rowe

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

..............

           ADRIANA WORE her dress and started drying her hair. She straightened her untamed raven hair and let it fall freely, cascading around her shoulders and back. It looks so smooth and silky, that complimented her beautiful face.

Morrocan oil surely works magically.

Adriana watches herself in the mirror with awe.

The makeup she did looks natural. The perks of being a model, you learned how to do your own makeup like a pro. The cherry red lipstick made her pouted lips more tempting and alluring. It is what she needed for tonight.

A devious grin works its way up to her lips as Nicolas' face flashed through her head. A grin that gradually morphs into a smirk.

She shook the thoughts off and stared at her reflection in the mirror.

Being in the limelight for several years had helped her boost her confidence. The way she carries herself, glamorous, classy, and seductive, with ease.

The dress clung to her body like a second skin and it shows all her perfect curves which she gets a lot of compliments. When she gave birth to Nicolai, she lost weight, since she had to work and gets little sleep because Nicolai doesn't sleep much at night.

When her friend Francine encouraged her to go on a modeling a year after Nicolai's birth, she didn't hesitate to grab the job that she only knows would help her give her son a good future. She works with Francine, at the same modeling agency, and save for her son's future. It was hard at the beginning, but she managed through all the hardships of being away from her only son.

She remembered... a year after, she was spotted by the VS CEO herself and she offered a spot in their company. After one contract, different companies swarmed like bees just to get her to work with them, and in three years, she became very famous. Her face flooded the internet, magazines, and billboards. She's every man's sensation. They called her the 'walking venus'.

She never thought she would be successful, but she did. It was a challenged at the beginning, but soon she managed to adapt her new environment and live with it.

Adriana wipes the lone tear that escapes her eyes. Wiping it carefully not to smudge all the black mascara around her eyes. Her cobalt eyes were glistening with the streak of tears around her irises.

"Damn you, Nicolas," she grumbled under her breath, holding the tears brimming around her eyelids.

"Don't cry now Adriana. You had surpassed the worst possible trials in your life," she talks to herself like a fool, as she tried so hard not to let her emotions eat her whole.

Their last memories flashed in her head once again...

"The sunset looks so beautiful over the horizon.. and the reflection from the water is just breathtaking," she smiled widely while leaning on Nicolas' hard chest. Her back is leaning against his chest, both facing the sunset. She could feel Nicolas' hot breath kissing her temple and occasionally, his lips presses tenderly against her temple, which made her smile.

They were on his yacht and he was standing behind her. She was so happy, she'd never been so happy before. Her heart fluttered with all the attention he gave her the whole time. She never felt so special and he knew well how to treat her and made her feel loved.

Nicolas wrapped his hands around her waist tugging her closer to him, his hot breath is now kissing her earlobe. "Will you have dinner with me at my place tonight?" he asked and she agreed, smiling brightly. A warm feeling envelops her whole being.

They had a very hearty dinner and she was supposed to go back to their cottage when he stops her. She knew he still wanted her to stay and so she is. The attraction she felt for him is so strong. She knows she loves him, and she never felt so sure before until she met him. She knew she fell instantly when their eyes met.

That night, she gave up everything for him. Pouring all everything she has. Her heart, body, and soul. She didn't regret it and she felt amazing with his arms. The feelings she felt was overwhelming that she can't contain it.

She spewed it out without realizing it was too early. She wanted him to know how much she really loves him. That he was his first in everything. She didn't really care about his response. She thought a man is less in words, but more in actions.

Everything was perfect, until the next morning. He was gone.

She felt devastated. Her heart was torn, crushed into tiny million pieces. She felt how her world collapse. She felt so helpless, completely bruised, and broken. She felt empty. She felt like he took all of her. Addy has no reason to live, that's what she thought, until a month later, she found out she's carrying his child.

At first, she was scared. Her family had to relocate, to her grandmother's place in Korea. To hide her pregnancy from all her friends and her family's friend.

Her parents have been very supportive. They didn't press her, who was the father of her child, until lately when she told them she was going to work as a personal secretary- in Greece.

That's where the question arises. Why in Greece?

Her brother never judges her. Like her parents, he supported her. She knew he hated Nicolas, but I never heard any words against him.

He treated her son, as his, even his wife. She's maybe unfortunate with a man, at least, she has a very supportive family.

And even with the cruelness of the media people and the elite society, her son's name never crosses the magazines. It was completely hidden. And, it had to remain hidden.

She sighed as the thought of her son crosses her mind. She always missed him. Even if she always talks to him almost every night on the phone, on skype, or facetime, things aren't the same. She misses his hugs, his giggles, and his being smarty pants. His witty comebacks, yet he's innocent.

"Addy! Addy!" Yvonne's voice resonated around the corners of her room, snapping her out of her short reverie.

She frantically cleaned around her eyes and heaved a heavy sigh.

Tonight, she will get her redemption. She thought and plastered her best yet tempting smile on her face. With one last look, she walked to Yvonne's direction.

"There you are," she said looking relieved. She looks so stunning in her red frocks, just below her mid-thigh, with her hair curled and hang loosely around her shoulders. She was wearing a black Christian Louboutin's pumps with a red sole, that showcase her beautiful toned legs.

"Gosh, you look stunning!" Yvonne's eyes were brimming with admiration, with her eyes skimming my body up and down. Clasping her hand, she beamed at me proudly.

"You are so sweet, Yvonne" I smiled and she smiled back. "You look fabulous, too, Yvonne." We hug briefly and then, I saw Demetrio walked in.

He hooted and I glared at him.

"Nicolas would surely knock himself for letting you go," he commented grinning mischievously. Yvonne grinned and Demetrio wraps his hand around his wife's waist.

"I think we need to go, or we will be late," she snorted and the two chuckled sweetly as they shared yet another lovestruck look. She agreed and pivoted, walking back to her bed and snatch her tan colored clutch. She checks her phone, and card key before following the two heading out of the door to the awaiting limo.

The trip to Demakis estate isn't bad since the limo has everything to entertain them. Wine, music, television, and Demetrio as the clown.

Just as the limo arrived at the beautiful vast waterfront estate, Adriana can't contain herself not to be amazed how breathtakingly beautiful the place is. It's a magnificent waterfront estate with stately gardens and gorgeous views of the water.

The host none other than the famous shipping magnate approached them with his wife. "Demetrio, Yvonne and-" Stavros smile widened, looking unsure.

Stavros pretended not remembering her to make this scheme looks real.

Addy smiled sweetly and extended her hand to them as she introduced herself. "Adriana De Luca." Stavros' wife smiled broadly and instead of shaking her hand, she hugs her and she replaced her hug back.

She thought she looks familiar.

"Alessandra De La Vega," she introduced with her tone kind of reminding her, then it hit her. She's with her in Hawaii before she quit victoria secret.

"Alessandra Demakis now, babe!" Stavros said in an impassive tone. Alessandra just rolled her eyes and she chuckled.

"Oh god, what a small world, Ali," addy beamed. She remembers her though she was with another group, all the girls in the VS are very friendly and they all get along well.

"I know," she chuckled. "Welcome to our humble place," Ali smiled as she slowly inclined her hand gracefully around the grand foyer.

"It's breathtaking," she said in awe as she skimmed the elegant room again.

"Oh, thank you!" Alessandra beamed to his husband proudly. "It's a wedding gift from, Stavros," she said proudly.

Adriana smiled.

How gallant, she thought.

And as Adriana scanned the room, she couldn't contain herself not to envy Ali. She realized how possessive these billionaires are. Stavros' hand never left the waist of his wife only when they were introduced to the other guest, as they all gave their pleasantries.

Then, Zandros and Lauren arrived. She was so happy to see Lauren. It's been a while after that party.

"Oh my god, Addy is that you?" Lauren squealed in surprised, her eyes were brimming with so much joy and excitement.

She laughed, as she nods her head and gave her a squeezy hug. She's still stunning. She looks so glamorous in her backless long dress with a slit on the side hugging her body, showing her perfect shape.

"You look stunning," Addy praised as she kissed her cheeks.

"And so are you, Addy!" she replied, and they both chuckled.

Addy noticed the three guys behind Lauren. One is looking very familiar to her. She knew she met him somewhere, but her head couldn't pinpoint it.

Lauren then realized she forgot about Henrique and her two other male models, Vince, and Frank.

After introducing the two, he pulled the other guy. "Oh, by the way, do you remember Henrique?" Lauren grinned mischievously as she pulled the guy to her side, still holding his arm. He looks magnificent, with his striking brown/gray eyes. Probably six-one in height and a perfect specimen of Adonis.

She still couldn't recall. Her eyebrows scrunched trying to squeeze her brains out for any signs of recollection.

"At long beach bar, remember?" Henrique deep rich tone reach her ears and suddenly everything cleared her confusion.

And, her brain lit like a bulb when the word long beach sunk in her head. She can't forget that night when Nicolas just suddenly appeared out of nowhere and punched Henrique in the face. "Oh, yes," her smile widened and she finally remembers, she hasn't apologized for what happened. A blush made its way up to her cheeks as the scene flashes through her head. After Nicolas punched him he carried her out of the bar on his shoulder, like a sack of rice.

"Oh God, I'm sorry Henrique. How are you? I know I owe you an apology about that ni-"

"It's all forgotten, Addy. I'm happy to see you here," Henrique smiled with his dimple in a very flirty way. Henrique, that she first once met is right in front of her. At least, she won't be feeling left out tonight.

"Now, may I excuse my wife?" Zandros glared at Henrique.

Henrique just chuckled.

Addy involuntarily rolled her eyes. What's with all these billionaires and their possessiveness and obsessiveness.

"Sure, Zandros," she said rolling her eyes again. Zandros just laughed it off.

"We will talk later," Lauren grinned and she looks at Henrique. "Please don't do anything that made me fire you!" Lauren spat playfully at Henrique, and Henrique knew what she meant. He's dating Sophia, their designing team manager.

If Addy falls in his charm, why not? Henrique thought. He can't just pass a goddess, right? He's a man after all.

Adriana smiled to Lauren and reassured her that she's fine with him. Lauren just smiled and walk away with Zandros. The two looks so sweet and she bets a lot of bees will be coming to visit them tonight if all these billionaires man won't leave their wives.

Then, another couple arrived. Addy couldn't help, but stared at the man approaching them.

Speaking of Zeus? Man, the guy was stunning. Here he is, the walking Zeus. The rippling muscles buff in his expensive suit.

Rafael Valiente? Of course, who wouldn't know him? The wife is stunning, too, if she must say.

Stavros introduced all of them to the couple and they were very warm and down-to-earth, which surprises Adriana. Tatiana who was a duchess in Russia was so cool.

The two was obviously very much in love.

Of course, Rafael couldn't keep his hands off his wife. Why not? If everyone has a goddess beauty besides them, right?

Stavros and wife led them to the hall that was beautifully arranged, after a few mazes of hall and series of doors.

As they walked to the hall, Demetrio told her that the Demakis estate is thirty thousand square foot, has twenty bedrooms including six room with beautifully made as a master suite probably for his friends too when they come and visits and has room to sleep. A handmade stone and wrought iron sweeping staircase, with a sixty-foot living room with original fresco details. The white kitchen is out of the world style, very spacious. All the principal rooms are sunny and take advantage of the panoramic water views. The outdoor spaces featured a grand two-story portico and a grand stone terrace overlooking the bay.

There is also a waterside pool, pool cabana, tennis court and a charming seven spacious bedroom guest house.

Now, this is not for a one-year-old birthday party, as her eyes roamed around the beautifully-decorated room.

Stavros stood in the big circular stage where the DJs are.

"My friends, thank you for coming, I know some of you thought this party is for my son, but it is not," Stavros smiled as the friends chuckled.

Addy's eyebrow cocked while Henrique was whispering something to her, incoherently and she just nods, not really paying attention to him. Her eyes were occasionally glancing at the door for Nicolas arrival.

Is he coming?

"We would like to surprise our dear friend, Nicolas since he hated celebrating his birthday. So we decided to surprise him. In a few minutes, he'll be here. If the light goes off, please don't panic. We will be turning the lights off, just like the other surprises ..." Stavros kept on explaining, and her heart beats faster than it's normal when Stavros' words sunk in her head.

So, he's coming.

Nicolas' family arrived too. His grandparents, his stoic-looking dad, and beautiful mom, with his two beautiful younger sisters. And a few of his cousins.

Henrique was really very gentleman. He brought her some cocktail and he was on her side the whole time. His friends are busy flirting with Nicolas' sisters, as well.

Suddenly, the lights went off and the hall fell silent. Not long, they heard the creak of the door, and a voice Addy knew it in her heart, that even with her eyes closed, she would recognize.

"Where are they?" she heard Nicolas asked. Judging his tone, he's pissed and she could picture creased lines formed on his forehead with his eyebrows tightly pressed.

"I guess the butler gave us the wrong room, darling," A girl's voice stiffened her whole body.

He's with someone.

Then, the light turned on and then, different voices boomed inside the hall. "SURPRISE!" from everyone. She was clapping her hands as the others. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLAS!" roared everyone inside the hall. She just smiled with her eyes trained to Nicolas.

Nicolas looks so surprised as he roamed his brooding eyes around the room. He saw his grandparents and sister, his smile widened. He greeted them and he seems not to noticed her. The girl was clinging onto him like a leech and each second, was like a needle pinching her heart. She just forces a smile and kept it plastered on her face, ignoring the pain slowly eating her up. If you stared at her eyes, you'll see bitterness swirling around it.

Everyone greeted him and when their eyes locked, her heart skipped a bit. Her throat runs dry and it felt like she hasn't drunk her entire life. She thought she's going to pass out. Her hand involuntarily found a support. Looping it on Henrique's arm, for some support and he happily hold her, his hand snake around her waist which she didn't expect.

Nicolas' eyes turned cold and menacing, staring at Henrique like a prey.

They both greeted him and he ignored Henrique bluntly, which the latter just brushes it off.

"Happy Birthday," Addy said and was only to kiss his cheeks out of politeness as she forces a fake smile, but he tugs her to her surprised and kissed her lips. It was brief, but it was enough to shudder her peaceful system.

The girl he introduced as Phoebe, shot her a daggering look.

           NICOLAS ALMOST grabbed Henrique's neck and just killed him, right there and then. He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw him.

So, she's still dating that guy.

"Dammit Addy!" he hissed inwardly.

And, why would he care?

When she tried to kiss his cheeks, her scent that always drove him crazy assaulted his nose and lingered, shutting off his rational thinking. Before he knew it, his lips descended to hers. He had imagined doing it when he saw her in his office on the day of her job interview.

Phoebe was very pissed after that, but he doesn't really care.

Nicolas was really surprised. He didn't expect this party was for him. His friends are too sneaky.

Stavros led the boys to one of the tables and they chatted while the girls were in a group, as well, chatting, but, obviously, his friends can't keep their eyes off, their wives.

So are you, hypocrite. Your eyes are stuck at Adriana.

He can't resist it. She looks so sinfully ravishing in her mid-thigh dress, hugging her perfect physique stunningly. And, Henrique was with him the whole time, really pisses him off.

He glances at his friends and he knew how they feel because he's freaking wanted to kill Henrique right now.

When Henrique talk to Alessandra and she was laughing, Stavros stood abruptly, but Zandros pulled him back on the chair.

"Relax Demakis, she's all yours. That man is harmless," Zandros chuckled and everyone chuckled.

"He was flirting with my wife!" Stavros gritted his teeth and downed his beer.

"Jeez, she's still whole," Demetrio added.

"So you're not going to be affected when he's flirting with your wife?" Stavros shot Demetrio a menacing look.

"Well, Yvonne is mine already," Demetrio brushed it off haughtily.

"Really?" Stavros scoffed. "He's actually whispering to Yvonne something and-" Stavros didn't finish his words when Demetrio whipped his head to Henrique's direction and he stood up faster than lightning. Nicolas stood up and dragged him back to his chair.

"Take your friend somewhere farther from your wives because I myself might kill that bastard!" he shot Zandros an annoying look and he agreed. He saw that he was not comfortable, too, that Henrique was around his wife.

The guy is extremely handsome, who wasn't alarmed?

Zandros stood up and shortly, he was back with Henrique.

Henrique's friends were now joining the girls with his sisters, Victoria, and Brianna.

Nicolas watched his sisters, especially Adriana, like a hawk while continuously downing his beer.

"So, is Phoebe now you're new conquest, Nick?" Stavros asked with his eyes shining with mirth. He was too busy watching Adriana that he forgot about Phoebe. He saw her talking to Yvonne. He has been counting how many cocktails Adriana had and he's sure she had more than enough to get tipsy or even drunk.

"She's just a friend," Nicolas replied nonchalantly, returning his gaze to his friends.

"You better get your eyes off to Adriana if you don't want Phoebe to make a scene here, buddy!" Zandros jested as he swigged his beer.

"Who says I'm watching her? I'm watching my sister!" Nicolas lied, trying to avoid his friend's mocking tongue.

"I'm sure," Demetrio responded sarcastically. Then they all burst into laughter.

Few minutes later, Lauren and Alessandra walked in their direction, then Yvonne and Addy came next, then Phoebe. Nicolas' parents were animatedly talking to Alessandra's parents, who was here in New York for a week visiting them.

"Let's go dancing, babe," Alessandra pulled her husband's hands and Stavros obliged cheerfully. Zandros and Demetrio followed leading their wives to the dancing hall. He saw Adriana being asked by Henrique and she smiled and the two followed the other pairs.

"Can we go dance too, darling?" Phoebe asked and he agreed acquiesced. Downing the last content of his beer, he followed her.

           ADRIANA SAW Phoebe pulling tugging Nicolas to their direction. Phoebe gave her a side smirk as she passed her and face Nicolas, curling her hands around his neck. Nicolas back is facing her.

She felt raw as she saw how the two were. She looks away and tried to switch position and Henrique not wanting to see how close Phoebe and Nicolas are.

"So what happened between you and Nicolas?" Henrique ask dragging her back to reality.

"What do you mean?" she feigned innocence.

"He hit me in that bar because he's jealous Adriana. I know when a man is in love when I see one," Henrique teased and she smiled.

"He wasn't. He was never in love with me," she smiled biting back the bitterness.

"Whatever you say," Henrique winked and she just laughed it off.

"You're so flirty, aren't you?" she chuckled. He burst into laughter. She knows her tongue is unfiltered and because of the influence of the alcohol.

She curled her hands around his neck since she's feeling a little dizzy.

"I wish I could be Nicolas," Henrique whispered and she smiled broadly. Then, gradually it broke into giggles, concealing the bitterness growing inside her heart.

Meanwhile, Nicolas clenched his jaw as he watches how Henrique was holding Adriana's waist possessively and they were so close. Adriana was giggling and he was so jealous. How he wish she was laughing like that with him.

Phoebe kept rambling, but he wasn't really paying attention.

Stavros, Zandros, and Demetrio shared knowing looks as they all grinned deviously.

Adriana felt like she wanted to hurl.

"Excuse me, Henrique. I need to go to the washroom," she excused apologetically as she scrambled to her feet and sauntered out of the hall, unsure where to go.

Nicolas saw Adriana left from the corner of his eyes.

Nicolas looks at Phoebe who's still talking and cut her off. "I'll just need to do something, I'll be back." Nicolas strode off without waiting for Phoebe's response. Phoebe was about to follow Nicolas with her furrowing eyebrows, but Demetrio and Yvonne were on the rescue, approaching her quickly and entertained her, leading her back to their table.

Adriana kept walking to the hallway to find a washroom before she'll embarrass herself. She was so jealous that she kept on drinking trying to numb the feeling, and now, she's light-headed and nauseous. Her alcohol tolerance is not too high. A few shots would knock her out, but she wasn't thinking. Her jealousy numbs her reason.

When she thought she was lost, she stood close to the wall along the hallway and leaned against the wall with her back, then close her eyes trying to calm herself and control the urge to throw up.

She shouldn't drink tequila, she thought.

How stupid of me! she cried inwardly, feeling lost, empty, and alone.

Nicolas watches Adriana as she tried to steady herself. Judging how she walks, she's drunk. She stops and leaned against the wall. She looks so hot and he can't take his eyes away from her. It all his willpower not to close their gap and take her right there and then, against the wall, pinning her body against the wall, ravish her like there's no goddamn tomorrow.

Nicolas felt his throbbing arousals and he heaved a heavy sigh. Their memories that night flooded his thoughts and his testosterone is all over the place. It didn't help at all.

Nicolas shoved his hands in his pockets as he watches her from a close distance. She seems like she didn't notice him.

Adriana decided to go back to the hall and ask Yvonne about the washroom. Stupid of her, she just fled without asking.

Trying to relax her body, Adriana paced back and she comes to a halt when she saw him. He was staring at her, with contentment. His eyes were filled with mixed emotions and she couldn't take her eyes away from him. He held his eyes hard and intense. She couldn't tell what he's thinking and right now, she's feeling overwhelmingly uncomfortable under his hard and heated gaze. 

Addy doesn't know what to do. Suddenly, her plans to seduce him flew out the window. Instead, she decided to ignore him, but Nicolas grabbed her arm and tug her into his chest.

"You're drunk," he stated grimly.

"I'm not," she chuckled. His touched sent familiar tingling sensations, traveling deliciously down her spine.

"You're not going back inside the hall," he ordered in displeasure.

"Henrique would be worried if he realized I was missing." She shook her head stubbornly in disapproval as she tried to pull her hands from his hold.

Nicolas' eyes turned very cold and grave. Dread filled her. She just wants to get away from him. When he pulled her hand off him hard, he finally releases her. Her relief only lasted a few seconds because she felt falling like a slow motion with her head spinning. She expected a loud bang of her head against the floor, instead Nicolas' strong arms snake around her waist and pulled her back slamming into his hard chest.

Her heart pounding loudly against her ribcage, and she felt the swirling sensations in her gut.

She realizes how much she needed the washroom right now.

"I need to go to the washroom, NOW!" she snapped, with her hand flung to her mouth, covering her mouth with her palms, holding the urge to vomit over his chest.

"Great!" he hissed and carried her bridal style and strode in the hallway in the other direction, then he turns right and shortly he reach the grand foyer then up the sweeping staircase to the third floor and into a series of doors before an elegant door. With all the same style of doors, she wondered how did he know which one to take?

He put her down back on her feet and opened the door quickly.

She quickly staggered her way to the washroom, opening two doors before she finally finds the washroom. As soon as she entered the ensuite washroom, not bothering to look around the luxurious washroom, she knelt in front of the toilet bowl and hurled like there's no tomorrow.

She felt her hair being collected and swept up. When she felt fine, Nicolas help her cleaned up. He was so quiet and she doesn't know what he's thinking.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled audibly, not wanting to meet his eyes.

"Stay here, I'll just ask some extra clothes. You need to rest now. I'll get you some water, too," he responded tersely and all she could do was a nod.

Nicolas led her to the small couch, where a small setting connected in the ensuite room. The room was intentionally made for, Stavros' friends who come to visit them occasionally since the drive from his estate to the city is two to three hours drive.

There's six master room.

Adriana thought this is the perfect time to make the first step in her plan. She stood up and she felt dizzy, but then it slowly went away. She giggled softly and heaved a sigh as she smiled like a fool. She walked back to the washroom, thinking to check herself.

Struggling to shove the dizziness away, she manages to reach the washroom with no trouble and she looks to the mirror and her eyes widened with the realization that she looks like a ripe tomato. She doesn't realize that her face turned red when she's tipsy or drunk.

"Great! How is he going to like me with this face?" she hissed frustratedly, rolling her eyes absentmindedly.

"Who's going to like you?" Nicolas asked, and Adriana startles whipping her head to his direction. He was leaning on the doorframe of the washroom, with his hands crossed on his chest. Looking immaculately perfect in every angle.

She felt her blood rushed to her cheeks. If there's more red than beets, then that's surely how her face looks like now.

A ghost of a smile formed in the corner of his lips.

"I have extra clothes for you on the bed," Nicolas said all the while watching Adriana like a hawk.

Adriana felt like she was melting with his burning stare. She walks slowly, very slowly without breaking their stare. When she's inches away from him, Nicolas sucked in his breath inaudibly.

Adriana smelled his sexy smell. The scent she never forgets that always haunted her in her dreams.

Nicolas smelled her, and all these longings he felt for her filled his system. Their eyes locked and everything seems to dissipate around them.

Nicolas felt her hand curled around his neck, and she closed the gap. Instantly, Nicolas' hands snake around her waist pulling her closer.

"I've been dreaming of holding you like this," Adriana whispered, standing on her tippy toes, she whispered against his earlobes, making sure her hot breath fanned the right spot.

"Touch you like this," Adriana continued on as she slowly ran her palms from his neck down to his chest, going lower and lower, in a very sensual way, torturing him sweetly. Before she reaches the torso, she stops and steps back a little.

Nicolas breath hitch, and felt disappointed when her skilled hand stop before reaching his torso.

When he stared back with her eyes, she looks so sinfully ravishing. Something in her eyes, that made Nicolas feeling weak and only want to be in her control.

Adriana placed her palm on his hard chest and gently push him slowly and sexily, all the while rubbing her palms around his chest sensually, and slowly unbuttoning the three top buttons of his shirt.

When they reach the couch, Adriana pushes Nicolas to sit and she straddled on his lap with her legs on either side of his legs.

Nicolas gasped and thrilled. He never felt being under someone's control especially when it comes to sex.

But, Adriana seems to have the power to make every man feel weak and enjoy her touch.

FUCK!

Nicolas hissed and was about to wrap his hands around her body, but Adriana grabs both and pinned it on the couch back support on either side of his head.

"Let me ravish you, moro mou," she whispered rolling the last words in her tongue sensually, with her lips almost touching my lips, taunting me. Her breath smells sweet, with a tinge of tequila, only made his testosterone gone wild fogging his brain, then shutting it off.

"Please.." Nicolas begs, and she grinds her pelvis on his raging arousals. Adriana felt fully aroused, but she needs to control it.

Adriana grinned.

----

A/N: Here you go, STH lovers. I hope this chapter made you smile. Please don't forget to SHARE it with your friends, and FOLLOW, VOTE, and COMMENT!!

Thank you and I love you all gorgeous readers! Enjoy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 187K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
282K 12.2K 71
"She was wrong for me on so many levels. For one, she belonged to another, and could never be mine. But even I, was powerless in the face of raw sedu...
2.5M 87.3K 27
# Book 3 in Billionaire Romance Series # Aylin Stone, had always thought her life to be a circus. With a job that barely payed her bills, A asshole...
2.7M 71.3K 50
[completed] Rosaliya sierra stavros: rose was just like any other normal 22 years old person in this world but truly beautiful inside out. Brown long...