thugs with love

By montie08

More

introduction
first day of school
second period
turn up tonight✌

get up

12 1 0
By montie08

Ciara pov
I woke up to my screaming daddy "get ur ass up" he said screaming "im up damn"i yelled at him.
I took a 30 min shower and did my hygiene. I got out put a towel around me and went into my walk in closet i have a master bed room we live in a mansion  But i picked out this cut off black shirt that said "thug" in white bold letters and put on my high waisted white shorts and threw on some oreos. I put my hair in a bun and put in some diamond studs and some pink lip stick i grabed my iphone6+ ,purse,  and keys i have 3 cars and a motorcycle  i ran down stairs to my dad office and i told him i was leaving and love him.just as i was walking out the door he yelled  and said come get this money i turned around and he gave me $8,000 thank you i said and went out the door. I got on my motorcycle and put on my baby blue helmet and was off to school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Android 0327 By Z

Fanfiction

898K 43.2K 53
[COMPLETED] Two brilliant engineers, Kwon Jiyong and Lucas, create the advanced Android 0327 Lalisa Manoban. As Lisa prepares to enter a society that...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...