My Lovely Flight Attendant

By Creagloledyn29

Charmene Venice Acosta is a well known in the Business World us the daughter of a business tychoon and a face... More

Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24 (part 1)
CHAPTER 25 (PART 2)
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
EPILOGUE
Author!

CHAPTER 22

4.1K 84 0
By Creagloledyn29

CHARMENE POV

What's going on in here?.yon ang tanung nya sa sarili ng makapasok sa sariling unit.

She saw a rose petals na nagkalat sa sahig,dahan dahan syang naglakad na nakakunot parin ang noo.Niligay nya muna ang mga gamit at binaybay nya ang living room tiningnan din nya ang ceiling may mga lobo din na nagkalat na may ibat ibang kulay at dahil medyo dim light din ang buong paligid medyo nahihirapan din sya sa pagtinggin sa paligid.

When she reach the living room she saw a round table with food,flowers and candle light and then she realize its a romantic candle light dinner.Kahit na naguguluhan parin sya sa mga pangyayari she can feel excitement and happiness in her heart she is really speechless sa mga nangyayari.And then a shadow from the dark slowly walks towards her,ng tuluyang makalapit ito sa kanya ay gumuhit ang mga ngiti nya sa mga labi.

"Whats going on?."tanung nya dito na may nagniningning na mga mata.

She saw a boquet of flowers na iniabot nito sa kanya.

"For you.Happy birthday babe."and smile to her lovingly.

Ngumiti sya ng napakalawak at kinuha ang mga bulaklak at inamoy amoy."Thanks.akala ko ba may meeting ka pinaghintay mo pa ako ng matagal sa airport tas ito pala ang bubungad pag-uwi ko."tanung nya na may pagtatampo.

He walk towards her and embrace her tigtly."Im sorry but i need to do that to seat up the place bago ka makapunta dito."paliwanag nito na may paglalambing na tuno.

"Akala ko talaga nakalimutan muna."

"Thats not gonna happen.Do you like my surprise."tanung nito na nakayakap pa din.

"Hmm..very and thanks for everything."sabay halik nya sa pisngi nito.

"Youre much welcome."and winked at her.

"Sinu pala ang tumulong sayo, imposible naman kung walang tumulong sayo to seat up the whole place?."

"Its yanna,alam mu naman pagdating sayo hyper yon."at natatawa pa sa harap nya.

"Really,shes her already hindi man lang nagtxt nakauwi na pala mababatukan ko talaga yon".pagsusungit nya.

"Come lets have a dinner baka lumamig pa ang pagkain and i know gutom kana."sabay hila nito sa kaya patungong lamesa at pinaghila sya nito ng upuan.

They eat their dinner together habang nagkwekwentuhan.they laugh while having their conversation at nagpapatawa pa ito sa harap nya.she never knew that liam have a sense of humor ang akala nya pulos kahanginan mayroon ito sa katawan.After a few minutes tumayo ito pumunta sa may tv nya at may kinuha na mp3 player at nagpatugtug ito at bumalik ulit sa harapan nya at inilahad ang kamay sa harap nya.

"May i have this dance my lady?."sabi nito nakalahad ang mga kamay and look at her with a huge smile on his face and wink at her.

"Sure"sabay kuha nya sa mga kamay nito.

Kinuha nito ang mga kamay nya and put it around to his neck while hes arms also put around on her waist and start slow dancing with a romantic music in their background.

(PLAY THE MUSIC "FOREVERMORE by juris)

There are times when I just want to look at your
face
With the stars in the night
There are times when I just want to feel your
embrace
In the cold night

She rested her head to his cheast and they slowly dance us they feel the music.This is one of her favorite song and she glad that he knows it.

[Chorus:]
I just can't believe that you are mine now
You were just a dream that I once knew
I never thought I would be right for you
I just can't compare you with anything in this
world
You're all I need to be here with forevermore

They felt their heart founding from each other and she can feel the love,care from him.She never thought that liam could be so sweet kaya siguro maraming humahabol dito and she understand it now.She hug him tight and liam also embrace her more she even feel that he kiss her hair.

All those years, I've longed to hold you in my
arms
I've been dreaming of you
Every night, I've been watching all the stars that
fall down
Wishing you would be mine

[Chorus:]
Time and again
There are these changes that we cannot end
As sure as time keeps going on and on
My love for you will be forevermore
Wishing you would be mine
I just can't believe that you are mine now

You were just a dream that I once knew
I never thought I would be right for you
I just can't compare you with anything in this
world
As endless as forever
Our love will stay together
You're all I need to be here with forever more
(As endless as forever
Our love will stay together)
You're all I need
To be here with forevermore

"Happy birthday again babe"liam whisphered to her ears after they dance and she feel a cold thing that liam put it around to her neck.

Lumayo sya ng kunti at hinawakan ang bagay na nilagay sa leeg nya.

it was a white gold neckless with a pendant of snow flicks.She look up to him with a sparkle in her eyes."H-How did you know?"pautal utal na tanung nya habang ang mukha ay puno ng pagkamangha.

"Im kinda stalker to you babe i know its kinda embaracing but thats the truth so i make you one and its one of a kind just like you."paliwanag nito.

"Thank you babe you know sapat na ang surprise romantic dinner for me and this gift is so much but again thanks and i love you."

"Anything for you and i love you too."and slowly he came closer to her.He look at her intently with full of love writen all over his face.

Finally their lips mate slowly he move his lips at marahang kinakagat kagat ang labi nya.Tinugon din nya ang mga halik with equal intensity hanggang lumalim ang halik nilang dalawa.

Liam knocking to her lips seaking for entrance and she open her mouth willingly.Ginalugad ng dila nito ang bawat sulok ng bibig nya and taste her mouth and all of her at dahal sa pagtugon kumawala mula dito ang isang ungol.Dahil sa darang na darang na sya parang pinawi ang lakas nya at parang bibigay na ang mga binti nya and liam felt it to and he hug her more tight to support her.

Pinakawalan nito ang labi nya parehong naghahabol ng hininga while magkalapat ang nuo nila they look to each other eyes.

"Im sorry babe i should know my limitation"he explain it to her.

Lumunok muna sya ng ilang beses.She know liam control his self so much and she feel it too.She know liam also respect her at ang pagkababae nya and she is thankful with that.Sa mga flings nito she knew very well na hindi ganito ang dating mga past relationship nito they kiss and god knows what happened next kaya nga naging playboy ito.But now shes ready to give her everything she love liam so much and shes willing to give her everything and maybe this it the right time.

She look to him lovingly."Thats okey i understand but im ready"she said with her heart haang minamartilyo ang puso nya sa lakas ng pagtibok nito.

Kumunot ang nuo nito"no charmene im willing to wait in our honeymoon after we got married and you know i respect you."

Hinawakan nya ang mukha nito"no liam im ready."she said with a assurance to her voice.

"Are you sure because i dont want you to reagret after."

"Im sure liam and i love you very much"and smile to her whole heartedly.

"Oh babe i love you and i will take the responsibility after"and claim her lips once more and she respond to him with same intensity.

He kiss her porehead,eyes, nose and lips.liam bite her lower lip for entrance and again she open her mouth to taste all of him.Iniwan muna nito ang labi nya and bite her airlobe and a soft moan escape from her mouth.Bumaba ang halik nito pababa sa panga nya at sa leeg and liam suck her flesh at nagtagal ito doon.Bumalik uli ang labi nito sa labi nya at nagtagal doon while liams hands are roaming to her body.

Pinasok nito ang mga kamay sa looa ng damit nya at dahang dahang hinaplos ang likod nya and carish her skin mula sa taas pababa sa balakang nya.Habang ang isang kamay naman nito ay humahaplos sa tyan nya and to her breast, she left a soft moan dahil sa ginagawa nito.Bawat haplos nito ay nag iiwan ng init sa balat nya and they are on fire.Her body get tense when she feel something pocking to her stomach.

Liam left and carry her,she put her legs around to his waist while his arms are supporting her.They still kissing that theirs no tomorrow habang patungong kwarto.He open the door and enter habang magkahugpong ang kanilang mga labi and close it again using his legs.

"I love you charmene"madamdaming pahayag nito with so much love and lust in hes eyes and once again he claim her lips with so much hunger.

"And i love you too"she answered back

That night the room fell with their moans and groans us they felt love na pinadama nila sa isat isa.They make love with so greatful and happiness in their heart that god give them to each other.

And the rest is history.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 5.2K 25
Paano kung ang lalaking labis mong minahal at labis na nakakit ng iyong damdamin noong kayo ay nasa higschool pa lang ang maging asawa mo sa kasaluku...
7.6M 218K 49
Rogue Saavedra, the arrogant city's young billionaire, becomes stranded on an unknown island. There he meets an illiterate jungle woman, Jane, who is...
4.3K 103 38
She was just a simple woman living a simple life with her loving parents. But everything change when a tragedy came in their life. Her father was pre...
893K 30.6K 75
[REVISED VERSION: MAY 2024] Coffees and pancakes. Teas and waffles. Two people crossed that created ditto but with dissonance.