Your Superstar (Date A Fangir...

By heymello

A story based on We Got Married. In WGM, idols get to date idols. This is a story about a show called "Date A... More

INTRO
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

CHAPTER 6

5.1K 277 28
By heymello

Chapter 6
The Change of Plans
{ Sungyeon POV }

"So he told me he'll give it back when we meet againㅡI don't understand! Did he mean in a fan signing event or what?" I asked Yerin while we were video chatting on Skype.

"Girl, how the heck would I know? Am I Lee Minhyuk or a mind reader? But if you got close to him that much then you have been marked as the luckiest fangirl in the whole wide world." She said with dreamy eyes.

"I feel like I'm the luckiest, yes... I never thought I could get that close to him..." I said, my mind was flying somewhere in cloud nine. "But then, do you know how I felt? It was surreal... I was so nervous and it felt like I was dreaming. Lee Minhyuk was talking to me, one on one, maybe still as a fan but it was still... amazing, wonderfulㅡ"

"YAAAAAAAH!"

Yerin's voice pulled me back to reality as I stopped replaying the scene in my head. "Uh?"

"Are you okay?"

I shook my head and threw my body in bed. "No..."

"I can see that."

"I wish I could join the showㅡ"

I was cut off when someone knocked on my door.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Sungyeon-shi, you have a visitor downstairs." The ahjumma said.

"Visitor?!" I looked at Yerin. "Do I have other friends than you?" I asked.

She giggled. "Yah, just go down there."

"Ok, I'll be right back. Hang on!"

I said and got up. I was still in my PJs but I didn't care, so I went straight downstairs.

"Who is it-" My eyes widened when a man turned around and I saw his face. "L-Lee Minhyuk?" I said, stuttering.

HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?
IS IT THE START OF A NEW WORLD? DID I SAVE SOMEONE IN MY PAST LIFE?

He smiled, that beautiful smile I always die for. "Hello, Sungyeon-shi."

My jaw dropped as I walked towards him and awkwardly pressed the point of his nose. "Omo! You're real? I'm not dreaming..."

I blinked twice when he chuckled. Wow, I'm not hearing it from the TV or radio. "Yes, I am." He said.

I bowed twice again. "H-hello, but how did you find my address?" I asked out of curiousity.

He smiled again. "I borrowed your application form."

I nodded. "Ah... but why... why are you here?" I asked, my heart thumping really fast. I'm nervous and excited.

"I want to talk to your parents." He said, like he is a homeroom teacher of mine.

"Ah... that's... uh... they are busy and-"

"Sungyeon, I didn't know you have a guest." I closed my eyes when I heard my father's voice.

"Oh, dad, y-you didn't go to work?" I asked.

I was startled when Minhyuk placed his hand on my shoulder. It was quick but the feeling lingered. "Don't worry..." I felt like his eyes said those words when he looked at me.

He bowed to my father. "I would like to talk to you, Sungyeon-shi's father."

I just looked at him with wide eyes, mentally questioning what he was trying to do.

This isn't right.

The fact that Lee Minhyuk is paying a visit in my house is already unbelievable, and now he is also talking to my fatherㅡthe father I've always had burden feelings of.

"Lee Minhyuk, what are you doing here? Are you friends with my daughter?" My father asked.

My eyes flustered. What? Do they know each other?

Minhyuk smiled. "Yes, I came to talk to you."

"Sungyeon-ah, will you go and get us something to drink?" My father said to me, his eyes questioning already.

"U-uh, yes." I said and left.

"I'll do it, Sungyeon-shi." The ahjumma said to me.

"Thank you."

When I came back to bring them the drinks, the conversation seemed like it was already ending.

"Ah, so you want my daughter as your partner in that show?" I heard my father said. My eyes widened as I looked at Minhyuk, but his eyes seemed like they always tell me not to worry.

"Yes." Minhyuk replied.

I was surprised when my father laughed. "I didn't know about it, but if Sungyeon told me earlier, I could have allowed her right away. Thank you for coming here and asking my permission first. As I always thought, you are such a well-mannered person... taking care of something like this personally..." And he kept talking.

Of course, he was lying. I already told him before and he knew it was Lee Minhyuk. Why did he suddenly change his mind? And why is he showing a good side of him to Minhyuk?

I kept on asking questions in my head while I sit quietly listening to them talk until they were done. My father left first to work and Minhyuk also said good bye to me. I walked him outside the house where I saw Manager Jintaek waiting in a black SUV.

Minhyuk put on a cap and sunglasses. I understand, maybe to avoid scandals.

"I'll see you on the contract signing, Sungyeon-shi." He said, smiling from ear to ear.

A smile automatically appeared on my face. "Thank you. I don't know how you did it, but really... thank you." I said and bowed a few times.

He looked at me for seconds. My heart was hammering inside my chest. He smiled and said, "See you, then." before he got in the car.

I waved and bowed for one more time. "Oppa!" I called again and he turned to me. "What about my bracelet? You said you'll give it back when we meet again..."

His jaw dropped. "O-oh! Yeah, but... I don't have it with me right now. Do you mind if I give it back next time?"

I smiled. "No problem!"

When they're out of my sight, I couldn't help but squeal. I literally didㅡand the house's bodyguard looked at me like a crazy person but didn't say a thing.

I ran back to the house and I almost had a heart attack when I bumped into my dad. I thought he left already...

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I said, quickly.

He looked at me with his usual serious face. "Prepare well for that show and do not disappoint me. Do you understand?"

I nodded. "Yes, but... dad, why did you suddenly-"

"Don't think about anything else and get prepared well. I'll send you money to buy new clothes." He said and walked pass by me.

"Dad..." I called again.

He didn't turn around but he stopped to listen to me. "Thank you." I said.

He just left without saying a thing.

His coldness didn't lessen to me... but I was glad he let me do something that I really want for once.

I ran back to my room and I frowned when I saw the video chat off. I called Yerin again and she quickly answered.

"Yaaah! I told you to hang on!" I said.

"Girl, you were out for more than thirty minutes and I thought white hair is growing on me while staring at your Minhyuk postersㅡ"

"Yerin-ah~"

"Yes? Why do you like cutting me off when I'm talkiㅡ"

"I'M GONNA BE JOINING THE SHOW!" I squealed.

"WHAAAAAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!"

"I'M NOT KIDDING YOU! I'M GOING TO DATE LEE FREAKIN' MINHYUK!!!"

We bursted out laughing after yelling at each other. I felt so happy for the first time in my whole life. I'm feeling real happiness!

Yerin wiped off the tears of happiness that fell from her eyes. "Yah! I'm so jealous and happy for you." She said, smiling.

"Thank you, I'm happy for myself, too." I said, smiling and we laughed again.

--

A/N: WHAT A NICE CHAPTER! LOL XD
I hope you enjoyed that! Please leave votes and feedbacks! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 170 19
Chae-Yeong follows her best friend Ji-ah to a concert in Seoul with a particular Kpop group. On the airport there you just so happens to stumble upon...
76.4K 3.1K 46
ღWe Got Marriedღ We Got Married is a very popular show where idols get to experience life after marriage and of course - doing missions with each ot...
148K 6.7K 70
A talented and stubborn young female artist suddenly had a life-changing experience when 7 male singers came to her life. An innocent meeting leads t...
151K 5.5K 34
What happens if a mafia marries you just for revenge? Kang Y/N, daughter of Min Yoongi's enemy who got married to him forcefully! You were just bein...