Percy Jackson, the Dark Lord'...

By lia_quinn

Read the Prologue More

Percy Jackson, the Dark Lord's Grandson
Prologue
Part 1: The Battle
U-No-Poo had a wife? And a daughter?!?!
Part 2: I defeat Queen Dirt Face.... With a price
Ok... Wife and daughter, no problem; But a grandson?!
A Nice Visit
Is it really goodbye?
#PrayForTheWorld
A Day Off at Last... Sort of
A Death Eater Saves Me
And this wins: The Least Shocking News of My Life
upgrade?

Your choice...

9.4K 102 43
By lia_quinn

I am giving you guys/ readers, to give tips, suggest what happens, give new characters and his/ her role, ships, etc.

Please comment your thoughts, don't be shy and you can say anything but please keep it PG, and you can also rate how good I am at writting a story, I won't be offended and I really want to know...

Thx guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 51 25
✰ 𝗼.𝗼 𝐭𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β‹˜ π‘™π‘œπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘Ž... β‹™ ❛our little group it's always been and always will until the end❜ .β€’Β° ✿ Β°β€’...
563K 13.7K 27
After Gaea and Voldemort's defeat, various demigods enrol at Hogwarts. They befriend Harry Potter, fail homework assignments, and train the wizards t...
643K 16.8K 68
Being a half-blood isn't easy, and it doesn't get easier. Of course, fighting in two wars and being drafted into a third doesn't help. But there are...
6.3K 288 15
Harry learns things about his life he never would've before gaining a new family member and reuniting with old ones, coming to terms with people tryi...