Lonely

By QueenK-K

Its been 2 years since the love of Juans life, Jarikah died and he still isn't over it. All he's worried abo... More

Lonely
Chapter 1 Remember When...
Chapter 3 Beg for it
Chapter 4 - My Story
Chapter 5- Trouble
Hooked
Chapter 6 Nobody but you
Chapter 8 Freedom
Chapter 9 Start over
Dear mama & Thug Cry
(Chapter 10 Am i wrong
Chapter 11 - Weak
Chapter 12 - Business
Chapter 13 smiggity smack
Bottom Boys
Chapter 14 Recognize
Chapter 15 - Hold you down
Chapter 16 - Trouble in the Islands
Chapter 18 Confessions
Chapter 19 - A Miracle
Chapter 20 - It kills Me
Chapter 21 I Bet
Chapter 22 - Girls On Drugs
Dear Mama
Notice
Chapter 23 Crooked smile
Chapter 24 - All Your Fault
Chapter 26 I Love You More
Chapter 25 Why
Chapter 26 Why
Chapter 27 Fool me Twice
helloooo
Chapter 27 Fool Me Twice
Chapter 28 - Hail Mary

Chapter 25 Best

261 6 10
By QueenK-K

Chez point of View

"They're never going to let us be together." Zariah said sadly.

"Forget about them! It's always been us Zari.... You gone let them come between us?" I asked walking closer to her hospital bed.

"They're my parents Sanchez!"

"And I'm your forever, They got each other to love. Who gone love you in that way? The greatest love is between two lovers. I can't accept a life without you."

"Well i am not going to just runaway, i can't put my family through that, I've already put them through this, and not to mention public humiliation from your slander."

"I apologised a million times for that SHIT I-" I bit my tongue and took a moment to calm myself. "Look, I'm not living in this world without you."

"Sanchez you're being crazy."

"You made me this way."

"Look, i understand you're under a lot of stress , you have a lot going on, but you can't just commit suicide."

"Zariah, do you fucking hear yourself! You're literally laid out in a hospital bed for that exact reason! "

"Chez i understand, You're under a lot of stress-"

"You don't fucking understand ! My life is crazy."

"Chez, I'm here for you but you need to understand running away will not solve anything, talk to me." Zari said caressing my face looking me into my eyes.

" You're the only good in my life ,since we were kids you been the only one true to me. My whole family is fucked up... I miss my sister. I'm tired of the drama, i just want a break. I mean what's next? KayKay gone, DJ gone, Abby gone! I'm just know im bound to be next ; I may as well do myself in. "

"Sanchez, don't speak in that way. Killing yourself isn't gonna heal the pain its gonna pass it to someone else. Take it from me... no one should ever play with the hands of life and death" She said wrapping me in her arms tightly embracing me before pulling me away and grabbing my hands. " Come lets pray. "

"I thought you didn't believe in God, said that it was illogical according to scientific facts. "

"You have to have faith in something.... I was mad at God, because i thought 'what kind of God would allow these things to happen to me' but i realized two things, 1) that was the work of the devil , not my God ,& 2) never question him. I'm supposed to be dead right now, but by God's grace, I made it through. So come, lets pray." Zari said falling to her knees and i followed suit hand in hand, bowing my head and closing my eyes.

Juan's point Of View

" Aye man, where Malik, i ain't Seen him in a couple months." I asked Jojo.

"He moved back home with granny to help her out around the house and the whole situation with Abby being gone & him not being able to find her is really eating him up. " Jojo said as he cleaned his gun.

"Shit its eating us all up. I damn near turned this whole city upside down. "

"Man and You know Malik doubled checked."

"Where could she possibly be? "

"Juan what if she's de-"

"-Don't say it. " i said shaking my head lighting my blunt. "I don't even want to create these crazy scenarios because i swear when i get my hands on whoever..." i stopped myself clenching my teeth. Instantly i grabbed my gun and emptied the clip .

Blah!

Blah!

Blah!

Blah!

Blah!

Blah!

Blah !

"Juan dawg calm yo crazy ass down." Jojo said sitting his now resembled gun on the table in front of him.

"Aye boss what the fuck going on?" Davon said running in his gun in his hand ,finger-on-the-trigger-ready. The nigga was a true hood nigga. (A/n thinking of doing a spin off about him,who'd read?)

"Nothing man..." i said motioning to the fresh bullet holes i made in the wall."I just need to find my sister! She been gone three damn months !"

"Man i know.... Daisey been cryin' like er'night you know that they was like bestfriends and shit; plus Zariah still in the spital, plus she been havin' problems with her ma dukes and her pops. " Davon said plopping down on the couch scratching his head with his gun.

"So whats our next move? " Jojo asked looking at me , tucking his gun into his jeans. "You know im down for whatever."

"Hell yeah me too, cuz i hate that cryin shit and Daisey do a lot of it. "

"I'm not sure,all i know is , we gotta move quick.-because I'm bouta go loco and everybody finna catch it. " i said reloading my clip.

PJ's point of View

"So you going to Prom?" I asked Nessa. She ignored me and continued to watch some weird ass Japanese cartoon. It wasn't even in english,plus since when did cartoons have sex? More importantly how sick do you have to be to actually watch the creepy shit?

"Girl i know you hear me!" i said getting up from the desk and sat next to her on the bed.

"How bout you ask me in spanish?" she asked with her eyes still glued to the tv.

"Why you always being mean to me?"

"Why should i be nice to you. "

"What you mean ? Why you say it like "you" "?

She burst out laughing. "I do not sound like that."

"I do not sound like that." i mocked her and she cut her eyes at me.

"vete a la mierda perra estúpida"

"Fuck you too & you a stupid bitch."

Smack! "Don't disrespect me like that!"

"You said it to me first! And don't be hittin me if you can't take a hit back. Just cuz u a bitch dont mean shit to me!" i said standing up in front of her and she tried to reach up and smack me again but i grabbed her arm. She tried to snatch it away but i had her arm in my grip tight when she realized this quickly smacked me with her free hand so then i grabbed that one and pinned her down on the bed.

"You betta calm yo ass down. Im trying not to put my hands on you girl." i gritted.

"I fucking dare you!" she said trying to wiggle out of my hold and so i put all my weight on her.

"Calm yo ass down Vanessa."

"No! Get off me! I'm going to beat your ass! You fat heavy fuck!"

"You fat heavy fuck!" i mocked and she snarled at me and i couldn't do shit but laugh.

"I hate you Pedro!"

"I hate you Pedro."

"Ughhhh!!!I dont sound like that!!" she growled in frustration and i just had to laugh. It was fun pissing her off.

"What's all this hostility you got against me for Vanessa? " i asked looking her in her eyes. She blushed and looked away biting her lip.

"Ooooooh you got a lil crush on me huh?" I put my head in the crook of her neck and laughed a little bit and her body shivered feeling my breath on her neck.

"D-dont flater yourself..."

"You ain't gotta front nessa,i know you want some of this. " i said grinding between her legs and i know she felt me because she dug her nails into my hands and closed her eyes tight shut.

"I already had some of that.... I guess you Just really don't remember."

I looked at her confused. "When we have sex? "

"At the new years party..." she said embarrassed.

" Real shit? What happened that night? I dont remember nothing...i just know i woke up naked duct taped to a tree."

"Well... You walked in on me in the bathroom.. And i was crying." she started. Why is it every time im i intoxicated I end up having sex with a female i found crying? " and you comforted me... You told me i was beautiful... That you always had a crush on me... Told me you wanted me ... You said all these things to me and it made me feel good,i thought you were drunkly expressing your true thoughts to me because you know a drunk mind is a sober heart sometimes. . but after we had sex you just cut the act completely and you called me.. Bleach face nesser and so i tapped your drunk was to the tree -" she started crying and i just started feeling bad as hell.

"Vanessa I'm sorry... I didn mean to uh...i um... I apologize.. I can be an asshole sometimes ...its a stupid name...its not even funny cus you're real life pretty, your skin condition don't make you less beautiful than what you are inside and out. It's not a flaw... I was just being stupid and anyone who makes fun of you are just shallow & shady- and im really sorry...you ain't deserve that." i said looking her in her eyes and she leaned up and kissed me.

Zariah in the mm ((w/o her glasses)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406 8 1
When they love him, but he's in love with his bad boy ways. (Want the entire 700 pages of this series in 1 book? Go online to Apple Itunes, Barnes...
2.4K 78 32
She is broken He is not She has been betrayed He's the betrayer What will happen when these two finally meet will they fall in love or...
712 201 27
Niyalese Hernandez moved to the Bronx from Puerto Rico when she was young . She had to leave her past and life behind. She needed to start anew. T...
1.4K 177 29
Jamie a High school girl faces problems even getting raped. Through a drunk abusive dad and feeling guilty of her mom's death but,on the outside Jami...