Colors

By wangkongbean

"Despite 7 million colors being visible to the human eye, and 48 of your color pencils available for you to u... More

I : Good Old Memories
II : Window
III : Not Childhood Friends
IV : Brontosaur
V : Confections and Words
VI : Snow
VIII : Cherish
IX : That Fool
X : X
XI : Black
XII : White
XIII : Chair
XIV : Surreal Truth
XV : Blood Sausages
XVI : How Things Were
XVII : Lucky
XVIII : Puns
XIX : Sweet and All
XX : Gone for Good
XXI : Numb
XXII : Bickers and Teasings
XXIII: Asleep
XXIV : The Call
XXV : Together
XXVI : Assumptions
XXVII : Afraid
XXVIII : Jirrafe
XXIX : Dumped
bruh pls
XXX : Pretty
XXXI : Park
XXXII : Rain
bangtan tag
XXXIII : I Remembered
XXXIV : Airplane
XXXV : The Leaf and the Candle
XXXVI : Park Jimin
XXXVII : Red (Part 1)
XXXVII : Red (Part 2)
Special Chapter Vote
Epilogue : Colors

VII : First Dates

31.9K 1.9K 1.1K
By wangkongbean

In the end, Jimin decided to take her to one of the coffee shops in Jeongja-dong Café Street. After going to the church on the morning, I stayed home the rest of the day. I did various normal stuffs at home, like doing my homeworks and watching Sunday broadcasts such as SBS K-Pop Star with my mom. He promised me that he'll tell me everything about the date the next day.

After calling in another day, Monday came.

I rushed out to Jimin's place as soon as I'm done with my morning routines. To my surprise, Jimin was already awake. He was making his brother breakfast, or he was trying to make his brother breakfast. His mother hadn't come home last night. I told him to prepare himself for school and took over the cooking. Half an hour later we headed for school, dropping his brother to our old Elementary School on our way. We waved him goodbye and watched him enter the building.

As soon as his brother was gone I commanded him to speak.

"Well...." he rubbed his chin with the back of his fingers.

"Well what?" I impatiently answered.

"You really wanted to know?"

"Of course I do, you promised me right?"

"Right, right." He stayed quiet for a couple of moments before continuing.

"She wasn't really my type," he shrugged.

"Whoa, really? Why?" my curiosity rose even more.

"I don't know," he paused. "It's just that I've always thought that my love life should be like..... us? We clicked right away didn't we?"

I raised my left brow and laughed at his remark.

"Clicked right away my ass, I kinda hated you the first three days we walked to school together."

"WHAT? YAH, YOU'RE TOO MUCH" he stopped midway and shook his head in disbelieve.

"Mian*!" I laughed at him and ran ahead.

"YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY THIS TIME!" he followed me to the bus station, walking.

As we have finished story of his first date, shall we continue to mine?

Friday, March the 20th.

"Oh shut up, Park Jimin."

He giggled as he stood up from his chair.

"Let's go eat, Jin oppa must be waiting for us." I lead the way to the cafeteria.

He caught up to me. Walking on my side, he kept on staring at me while giggling like... in every three seconds or so. Arriving to the cafeteria, we lined up for our food.

"Jinhee-yah! Jimin!" Jin oppa called for us. With food trays in our hand, we walked into the table he was on.

"HYEONG! GUESS WHO GOT A MAN" Jimin said as he sat down next to me, with Jin oppa across us. I elbowed him and made him let out a shriek.

"Well, I can see that it's definitely not you." Jin oppa chuckled, "I'm all ears." he continued and shoved some rice and chinese chives into his mouth.

"Jinhee got asked out, hyung!" Jimin moved his head closer to Jin oppa and whispered, "by Jungkook."

"WHAT? JUNGKOOKIE?" he choked on his food.

I sighed and opened his bottle of water then handed it out to him.

After drinking a few gulps of water, he took a long breath before continuing "Jungkook, as in our Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yeah," Jimin said.

"Yahhh... I never thought that our golden boy got a thing for Jinhee. He never told us anything." Jin oppa replied.

"But you know that Jinhee's got it since ages ago, right?"

"Of course I do~" they laughed and high-fived.

"Oh come on guys, it was only since last fall." I slightly blushed and took a bite of my tofu.

"WHOA SHE'S ADMITTING IT" they said in harmony. They then stared in surprise at each other from the unexpected chorus, pointed at each other, and did another high-five. I laughed at their childish actions.

After finishing our food, Jin oppa was suddenly called by Namjoon to practice for the School's Birthday Festival thingy.

Me and Jimin went back to our classroom.

On Fridays, after lunch break comes Math. I tried focusing on Mrs. Oh's explanation but my mind wandered somewhere else. I looked to the back left corner of the class and saw Jungkook, diligently taking notes of what our teacher had explained. His stare suddenly moved from the blackboard and met mine. My heart jumped. I quickly turned my head and pretended that I was not just staring at him.

To my front, Jimin was struggling to stay awake. I poked him with the edge of my pencil repeatedly. He turned his head towards me and rubbed his eyes. I gave him a stern look. He chuckled at me, turned his attention back to the front and fixed his seating position.

Without even knowing, I had smiled.

Done with Math, we parted for our extracurricular clubs. Hongbin sunbaenim, the photography club president informed us that today's theme is "Cherish". As usual, I went around the school looking for a photo-op that would fit the theme. I passed by Jimin and his friends' practice room and decided to steal a peek through the small window on the door. Jimin and Yoongi was sitting infront of the computer and looked like they were working on something serious, while the other five was practicing a dance routine.

The window was big enough for me to take a snap of Jimin and Yoongi infront of the computer. I looked at the result. The light from the lamp inside the practice room was dispersed into colorful shades on the window glass, giving my photo a beautiful touch. As I walked back to our club room, I thought of how I should explain the correlation of the word "Cherish" with the photo I just took. I don't know, but I just felt that the photo fitted the theme for no clear reason.

The dismissal bell was then heard. I went back to Jimin's practice room and waited in front of the door. Taehyung was the first to left the room, with Jin oppa, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jungkook following closely behind. "WHOA, JINHEE IS HERE FOR JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung exclaimed, his friends especially Hoseok, started making weird teasing noises.

Jimin, from inside the room shouted "YAH, SHE'S HERE FOR ME!"

Jungkook then let out a shy laugh and supported Jimin's remark "Of course Tae-tae, she's here for her best friend."

"Eyyy admit it, you're just jealous!" Hoseok said, making the group go crazy again.

"Well, we gotta roll. Goodbye Jinhee!" Namjoon said. One by one, the boys bid their goodbyes to me. Jungkook was the last to do so, he gave me a smile and simply waved bye. I did the same.

"Ew, lovebirds lose their swag." Yoongi said as he suddenly went out the room.

I laughed. We then said our byes.

Jimin was the last to leave the room.

"It's currently 1 p.m, so we got 3 hours to prepare for your date." he said as he closed the door.

"We?"

"Of course, there's no way I'm not helping you this time." he threw his arms around my neck and we walked together to the bus station.

_______________

* = apologizing in a non-formal manner

Author's Note:

Can't help but to insert Hongbin ㅋㅋㅋ Pardon my Starlight feels LR just triggered ㅠ_ㅠ

Btw this is the first chapter ever which every Bangtan member got a line lol.

Everyone in Bangtan is in the same age with Jinhee except for Jin, he is a year older than everyone and is in the same age with Hongbin (I know Yoongi is older than Hongbin by a few months but I just can't help sorry lmao.)

Thank you for reading! Comments, votes, and shares make me happy ;)

Be there for the next update?

- wangkongbean -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Shards By Laura

Fanfiction

7.8K 320 30
"You're beautiful" He mumbled out, hands cupping her face, brushing her tears away "I'm so sorry you feel as though you're not, but I know it's hard...
46.3K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
106K 3K 22
Darkness is the word that I describe myself. Every day is a living hell. Other girls were jealous of me for marrying handsome young Ceo Jeon Jungkook...
88.2K 5K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...