Together Again - District3...

By MyMindAmusesMe

[Book 1] - We've had a lot of bumps in the road. We were friends and lovers but we ended things, well he ende... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Author's Note
Part 11
Author's Note
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Epilogue

Part 25

179 4 3
By MyMindAmusesMe

A/n: -

The description of ___ when you read it's made up of two ___ where I got my idea from :) (sorry not giving much away) 

Also: 

I'm gonna dedicate this to DansDimples because her comment from last night (saw it this morning) put a smile of my face so thank you :) 

But Happy reading :) 

____

Part 25: -

Micky’s POV

I was terrified to look on Twitter in case they were saying nasty things about me and as to whether people were unfollowing me or what. I also knew Greg and Dan were worried but I just want her here, healthy and happy because I know I’m being a miserable old sod. And I’m not even old.

   I was laid in Ella’s bed staring at the two pictures from the twitcam. She hadn’t changed, not in the years I’ve known her. She still had her baby features, her childish ways and her happy energetic personality. I think that’s what I love about her, is the fact that she doesn’t change who she is for anyone, she remains pure to herself. She doesn’t care what’s said about her, she’s still herself no matter what.

“Hey Micky” Lottie said while knocking on Ella’s bedroom.

“Hey, I won’t bite Lottie”

“I know, I wanna apologise though”

“About what?”

“Your fans might hate me and you, I don’t know. After you told the story about you and Ella being best friends for 16 years and the fact you’ve been in love for years too, some people believed you while others were saying nasty stuff. I lost it when people were saying nasty stuff”

“Lottie, let them believe what they want but if they don’t believe the story or the pictures then that’s their problem but we all know the truth and that’s all that matters”

“How can you be so sane throughout all this?”

“Lottie, I have to put a mask up when out in public but I remain sane because if I start then I won’t stop. It’s not that I wanna be nasty towards my fans, it’s just they frustrate me and aren’t really supportive in a hard time of my life. They keep calling Ella all these names she’s not and it does hurt but what can I really do about it? Nothing. There’s nothing I can do”

“Micky, I know you can’t do anything but block it out, don’t let it hurt you. It’s not as if they’d say it to Ella’s face, they’d be too frightened to. We also know you’re scared to open up to us all but we are there if you ever just need to rant and rave, you’re my best friend just like Ella is and just like Maria and Rachel sort of are. We’ll listen no matter what but I best get home to Shannon so I’ll see you later”

“Bye Lottie” I said quietly as I settled down on Ella’s bed.

   I was laid here for a little bit longer when Ben walked in. He looked pretty scared and roughed up. I would’ve laughed at what his face looked like but he looked pretty shaken up.

“What’s up?”

“I went to Rachel’s parents’ house to ask them to you know but then her dad threatened me. Told me I was a mistake for his daughter and that I’m too young and so on”

“Ben, you know as well as I do, that Rachel’s dads a dick. He’s threatened Rachel on numerous occasions and never followed through on them but on the whole proposal thing, just do what you feels right, that’s all I done with Ella. You’ve been with Rachel for 5 years nearly six now, just a few years ahead of Ella and I so do what you think it is and what you feel is the best option to do. Do what you think is right for your baby too” I concluded. He had to do what was right for his own family. He was having a baby with Rachel and honestly, if Austin and Laurie had said no to me marrying Ella, I still would’ve proposed regardless. She’s my life and I want her to be there for a while. I hope that she is.

Ella’s POV

I was laid here with my chemotherapy drip running in to my arm. It wasn’t painful but the treatment they did beforehand was freaking sore. I do never want it ever again, the size of the needles are massive. I’m not a fan of needles so I’m very squeamish.

“Hey honey” My mum said while sticking her heard through my room door.

“Hey mum”

“No Micky?”

“Nope, sent home because I was getting treatment. Are you even allowed to be in here?” I asked my mum as she came in and sat down in Micky’s normal chair.

“No one’s stopped me so far so I guess I’m alright. Anyhow, I wanna talk to you about your dress. I have a few magazines from a few friends. I did have to tell them what was happening but don’t worry they won’t be at the ceremony just the dinner”

“Thanks mum but can I just give you my idea of a dress and you could possibly have it made?”

“Ella, I’d do anything for you so shoot” My mum said while getting a pen and paper out her oversized workbag.

“Well, it’s white; it’s bustier at the top but plain at the top. Then from the waist down it bunches at one side creating layers down, like all on one side. It’s floor length but because I will be wearing white flat shoes, I don’t want it to be too long on the floor. Then around the waist, there’s a nude colour piece of ribbon tied together with a flat white flower. Obviously, you’re gonna have to wait until I’m out of hospital and put on a bit of weight before you can get an accurate reading of my height and things. Also the bridesmaid’s dresses are the same colour as the material used around my waist ribbon,” I said as I described my imagery wedding dress. I’d had that dressed planned for a while but obviously with heels. However, with Micky and I just about the same size, it’s impossible to wear heels since I will be taller than him. 

“Ella, it sounds beautiful. I’m pretty sure Micky’s gonna fall in love with it”

“I hope he does but mum am I relying on him too much?”

“Ella, it’s called love. Plus you’re making up for the last year you missed. Honey, I might not be involved in your life much but you’re an adult, practically. You moved out at 17 to the house you live in with Rachel and Maria and I love what you’re doing with your life. Honey, you have a right to be with whomever you want to be with and do what the hell you like. If people don’t like it then they can shove off. I know Micky’s going to be a famous popstar with the rest of his band but if any of his fans give you all the hate in the world and tell you that you’re just with him for the fame, you can use the family card. Ella, you’re off a wealthy background, same with Dale and you guys are set to inherit a lot of money when your dad and I pass. You’ll also inherit money from your gran and papa when they die. Because you’re their only grandchildren, you’re gonna be wealthy for the rest of your life”

“Seriously? Gran’s actually leaving me money. Mum, we don’t even get on, gran and I so why would she leave me money?”

“Ella, she’s always loved you and been a bit strange. You’re forgetting gran had the early onset diagnosis of Alzheimer’s and she still forgets Dale too but he’s accepting it. Honey, gran wouldn’t miss your wedding for the world. Which reminds me, I got a phone call from your doctor earlier, he told me the good news about your cancerous cells being decreased and also you’re starting physiotherapy tomorrow, too. He also gave a  rough estimation as to when you’ll be out by, he said 2 weeks at the most depending on how you’re dialysis goes and your walking”

“That’s good right? Which means mum, you can finally set the date of the wedding. By the way mum, can you record the whole thing for me. I mean the ceremony and the reception too. I just want to do something in case I do pass then Micky will always remember the awesome day I had. I know there’s a chance of me surviving now but it’s just in case”

“Ella, its fine. If you want it to be recorded, then we’ll record it. There’s no hassle in it. Just let Micky know the truth”

“I always do mum. Micky broke down today. He got there with the help of Dan though”

“Ella, everything’s a lot to take right now. I know there’s added pressure on you both with the wedding and the whole moving in part and the process of whether you’ll be able to have kids or not but you’ll both get there”

“I know but if I can’t have kids in the future then we’re adopting. Long process but we’ll have a child then. Mum, how did you and dad manage back in the day? I know you had problems conceiving Dale and I but how did you manage?”

“With difficulty. Your dad and I were also considering adoption because it was taking forever to conceive but just as we were about to go the adoption agency, we found out I was pregnant with you. It was a shock to us both but when I got pregnant with Dale it was a bigger shock. Of course, you didn’t always live in Windsor all your life Ella. You grew up, for two years in London. Dale’s the only one who’s always lived in Windsor. Of course, when we first moved here, we went to the beach and that’s where you met Micky. You two always played together after it since you kept whining for him afterwards. We did try to introduce you to Alex but you always wanted Micky. No one knows why or how but you always kept crying for Micky”

“Wait a second; I grew up in London for two years of my life?”

Yeah”

“And, I always kept whining for Micky? Ok, that is weird”

“Ella, you were a strange child. You never wanted Barbie’s, you wanted mud and trucks. No one knows why you liked mud so much but you did. Although, I’m glad you grew out that phase and turned into such a beautiful girl. By the way, your dad will be in tomorrow to talk to both you and Micky. I don’t know why or how but he is”

“Ok, the whole dad news scares me but I loved mud? I remember eating mud with Micky at aged five but that’s all I remember. We ate it because we thought it was chocolate. Thinking back on it now, why did we think it was chocolate?” My mum just giggled to herself and shrugged her shoulders.

“As I said Ella, you were a strange child. You and Micky both were. I vaguely remember you both trying to get Matty and Dale to eat mud. However, Ella, I’m sorry we let you roam the streets unaided. I’m also sorry for dumping you on several nannies and you being hit constantly from them. It’s meant to be my duty and a mum to protect my children and I didn’t even protect you both”

“Mum, you had other jobs to do, I know you’re sorry. I’d rather Dale have the happier memories from being with the nannies. I was the oldest, I couldn’t just let them hit him, and not when he was vulnerable. He was vulnerable to other attacks and I didn’t want that to happen to him. Can you ask Dale to come in tomorrow; I really wanna tell him the slightly good news, if you haven’t already”

“He doesn’t know about your cancerous cells, if that’s what you mean. I haven’t even told your dad yet. Your dad’s the one that’s been running the business while I’ve been planning your wedding. Where exactly do you want your wedding placed? In a church or in someplace else?”

“I wanna keep it traditional and keep it in a church. However, is it gonna be possible to record in the church? Mum, do you know what happened to my phone when I was brought in? I can’t find it anywhere and I’d really like it”

“It’s at home. They gave your dad and me all your stuff after they induced you and we saw you. I can get your dad to bring it in tomorrow, if you want?”

“That’d be good. Although I have a TV, I can’t actually get up and change it onto something else so I’m stuck watching all the boring crap. Mum, what does dad wanna talk about?”

“I don’t know honey; all I know is its important. I’m gonna go and I’ll see you later. I will send Dale in after school to see you. I know he’s tramping at the bit to see you”

“Thank you mum”

“It’s no problem honey,” My mum said while exiting my room. I was left once again but this time, I was happier for some reason. Maybe the hope will come soon but hey at least we have a date estimation for the wedding.

Micky’s POV

A brand new day and hopefully no more breakdowns and confrontations. The one yesterday was bad enough and I still haven’t looked on Twitter. I was scared of all the hate. All the hate Ella was getting, it scared me. Although it wasn’t directed at me, it still hurt because they were attacking my loved one. Ella means so much to me and it’s scary to think that she could be gone the next time you look around. I just can’t stop the hate, whatsoever. It’s gonna follow me around for a while until they get used to Ella being in my life. And Ella will never be leaving my life. Ever.

   I accidentally slept in Ella’s bed last night; her smell put me as ease. It was as if she was here with me. I know that sounds corny but it eased me of my worries and fears. I’d have to do that more often. Ella’s room was still in a mess however, it’s as if the girl lived in a pigsty. Her clothes were everywhere and her bed wasn’t even made when I lay down on it. I definitely have some clearing to do, when she does get home. I hope that that’s soon too. I can’t wait to have her home, for some normality. I know she’ll have to go back and forth for her treatment for her cancer but that I could handle, as I know that’s to help get her better. I hope that today’s visit to the hospital will be productive.

   I was making my way home; my mum knew I was back at Ella’s so hopefully she didn’t worry too much. I just can’t get yesterday out my head. It’s far too weird, Ella only made a statement on my Twitter and she was backlashed for it. It’s such a horrible world we live in right now. If we only had that peace and quiet for a while.

“Micky, is that you?” My mum’s voice rung out from somewhere.

“Yeah, I’m finally home” I chuckled. I went searching for my mum but she wasn’t in the living room or the dining room so that only left the kitchen and there she was, washing dishes.

“So, how is she?”

“I had to leave last night, she got treatment but I think she’s alright. Haven’t been yet. Although, she got excellent news yesterday”

“Which is?” My mum encouraged.

“Her cancerous cells have decreased so there’s a big chance of her getting better now, as long as they don’t increase again”

“Micky, that is excellent news. Is there anything else to report?”

“There are no other infections but her potassium levels are still low so she’s still on dialysis”

“At least, there’s hope of her getting better. However, Laurie phoned me last night, you’re wanted at the hospital early today since Austin has something to say to both you and Ella. Neither of us know what’s he’s going to say so don’t bother asking”

“Ok…” I drew out. That’s weird; Austin’s never requested that Ella and I be in the same place at once. It’s quite scary, actually. I’ve no idea what he’s planned but it is quite terrifying.

   I quickly was showered and changed before making my way to the hospital. I didn’t know how early he wanted me to be there but I was arriving early.

   I made my way up to Ella’s room, although visiting wasn’t until 3pm, Ella’s parents had requested for her friends and I to be able to go in at any time although, the hospital was allowed to put us out at any time they wanted. It was a good thing to put in place because I don’t think I’d be able to handle only seeing Ella twice a day for an hour at a time. It’d be horrible leaving her. It always felt horrible leaving her.

“Hey, you been told to be here early?” Ella said softly.

“Yeah, pretty much. I just got home and my mum’s like ‘you’ve been requested to be at the hospital early’, and it’s like confusing. Who knows what’s gonna happen?” I said while shrugging my shoulders.

“I can tell you what’s happening. I won’t keep you both waiting any longer but before I say anything, here’s your phone, your mum told me you wanted it in” Austin said while handing Ella’s phone out his briefcase. He was dressed in a work suit, for professional business, “As I was about to say. Since you’re both getting married soon, and Ella can’t travel abroad for the honeymoon because of her treatment, and due to the fact, she’s sick. Therefore, what I’ve arranged is for you both to spend a week, alone in our beachside lake house in the Scottish seaside. You’ll be travelling by driver the day after your wedding, staying for 8 nights and 7 days. In that period, Ella, you’ll be taking tablet form of your chemotherapy. It is a little hard hitting at the first intake so you’ll be starting it a week before your honeymoon and wedding to get you used to the drug. I also asked the doctor if you guys were allowed to have sex and you are as long as you use protection. Ella can’t get pregnant while on the treatment because if she gets pregnant then they can’t continue her treatment and there is a possibility not only will the baby die but Ella will too. In addition, your wedding is gonna take place in Saint Paul’s church, to the select few you’ve asked to be there. Also, as you requested, Ella, it will be getting recorded. I gotta go to work now but Dale will be in later. Stay safe baby girl” Austin said. Why’s the wedding being recorded?

   Austin left and Ella looked away sheepishly. I wasn’t angry with her for wanting the wedding recorded but it confused me as to why she wanted it recorded?

“Alright, the sex part of that conversation was awkward…Real awkward. Ella, why do you want the wedding recorded?” I chuckled.

“I just want to remember the beautiful day. I also want you to have a keepsake in case I do pass. I’m not saying I will pass away but I want you to be able to look back at the day we had and how beautiful it was. Although, the honeymoon sounds epic though”

“Indeed it does and we get to have fun,” I said while wiggling my eyebrows.

“Micky, take your horny self out that door. I just can’t wait to finally rest with you and be able not to worry about things, waiting on test results and getting needles shoved in me, right left and centre. It’s freaking sore and that’s putting it politely”

“Ella, needles aren’t meant to be gentle. You will bruise and hurt after them. How was your treatment last night?” I asked with a giggle.

“Sore. I had my chemo and then my dialysis and by gosh, the dialysis looks freaking horrible”

“It’s not meant to be pleasant, that’s for sure. Do you have any idea when you’re getting out?”

“Well, my mum came by last night. She said that there’s a possibility of me getting out in two weeks’ time, depending on how my physiotherapy goes and how my potassium is. It could be less and it could be more. It just all depends”

“That’s amazing news too. By the way, I know you wanted to wait until we were married before I moved in but I was thinking of doing it beforehand because then you aren’t stressed with the whole moving process. It’s just so I can get things set up for you coming home”

“Micky, I think it’s perfect. I want you to be there permanent when I come home so I think it’s best you move in beforehand. I know I seem a little provocative right now but I haven’t been with you in a year and then when we did get back together, I was out of it for two weeks”

“Ella, I don’t care whether you’re provocative or not, I love spending time with you. You’re my sunshine when skies are grey”

“A little too cheesy Micky. Quoting a song? Impressive” She said sarcastically. I just laughed it off.

“Au contraire Miss Montgomery. Au Contraire”

“What the hell does that mean?”

“It means on the contrary. Basically, I’m talking bullshit. Anyway, you alright with me, moving in early?”

“Of course, Micky, I’m the only one out of the two us that has a house that we can move into. You live with your parents and well, I don’t. Look, everyone’s fine with it so calm. Anyhow, wanna help me make a Twitter? I wanna annoy the hell outta Dan and Lottie on there”

“Rub it in sweet cheeks and of course, I’ll help you. As long as you embarrass the hell out of them. I’m happy”

“Oh, I plan too”

   I sat with Ella, making her a twitter account. I knew she wanted to annoy the hell out of both Greg and Dan along with their girlfriends. Let the fun begin, because it’s on. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 8.8K 53
COMPLETED **be aware i wrote this when i was much much younger, if you want to read a better written story then please check out my current book "ch...
35.2K 1K 18
Max and Charles had been in a committed relationship for years now. They recently went through a rough patch but where enjoying their time together n...
55.3K 5.1K 40
Today,after 3 years I am back in this country where I never thought to return. 3 years of that horrible incident,3 years of loneliness,pain,tears and...
291K 17.5K 30
"Sir. I've done my job. Is there anything else?" I smiled cockily. "I specifically asked for a male driver, you're obviously a woman. I should get a...