The Summer Camp

By Rebecca_H15

Brooke was as happy as ever to go back to summer camp, the place she has known for as long as she can remembe... More

You've Got To Be Kidding.
Are We There Yet?
To The Food Hall!
Meeting the Girls
Jealous?
The Woods is a Scary Place

Music Wars

75 3 0
By Rebecca_H15

Today is the day. My mom and dad are signing us up for our annual summer camp. Every year we go. It's what I look forward to the most during the year! I know what you are thinking, happy about a summer camp?

No actually. Excited about summer camp!

It's the one time of the year we can get away from EVERYTHING. Just a bunch of people like us chilling and having an awesome time!

Another thing you are probably thinking is, who is this we and us?

Well I'll tell ya. There's me, Devin, and Ryan. My brother and sister. I'm the baby of the family. Yaay. Well I'm 17, and Ryan and Devin are 17 also! How? You guessed it, maybe... Well we are triplets. What a joy right?! Well it's not that bad... I guess.

The whole people like us? Well. We are kind of rich. Kind of? No. A lot. Yeah it's a camp for more so rich people. But it doesn't look like it. It's a summer camp with log cabins and all that. It looks like it'd be for anyone.

It's normal.

-----------

"Guys get packing!" My mom yells from the bottom of the stairs.

Just sayin, we kind of live in a mansion. With two stair cases. Yeah. Rich. Insert sigh here!

I reply with a simple, "yes mother!"

While Ryan and Devin reply with, "hold on I'm about to beat him/her!"

They always play Xbox together. And that's what they are doing now. And you'd think that they are in the same room right? Wrong. They are in their rooms playing on separate systems with head sets. Occasionally I'll join them but I'm too excited! Two more days! Then summer camp!

"Now!" My mom pushed.

And just then I heard, "OWNED! BY A GIRL! YOUR OWN SISTER!"

"Mooom!! Make her stop!" Ryan whined.

"Just pack!" Our mom laughed.

They started bickering but I closed my door so I could just barely hear it. Nothing a little music can't fix! I walk over to my radio and plug in my iPod to it. Put on The A Team by Ed Sheeran and turned it up. I grabbed my suit case from under my bed and started putting the usual stuff in it.

I went through my checklist in my head. Got my bathing suits, shirts, shorts, jeans, sweatshirts, hats, ect.

Then I heard banging at my door.

"What?!" I yelled over the music.

"Brooke! Turn your music down!" Dev yelled.

I went to open my door.

"Why so you can listen to your precious One Direction?" I said with a fake fangirl moment.

"Girl, don't make me cut you." Dev laughed.

"Oh my dear Devin! Unladylike!" I said quite posh-like.

"Oh my dear Brooklyn! I don't care." She said imitating me, except dropping her expression at the end.

"How about you both shut up and turn your music down?" Ryan said popping up out of no where.

"Why so you can listen to Emblem3?" Dev and I said in unison.

Yes our brother is a guy emblem. I find it hilarious! No, he's not gay. Completely straight. But funny story! We kind of know the boys of Emblem3. They went to camp before with us! But that was a few years ago.

He gave us that look of whatever just shut up now.

"Ry Ry!" Dev teased.

"Do NOT call me that Dee."

Ryan calls Devin many different things. Dee, Dee Dee, Dev, and some other things I'm not gonna say. Haha mentally laughing!

"What are you doing, freak?" Ryan asked looking a me.

Shit I was smiling and mentally laughing.

"What are you doing, doofus?" I asked changing the subject.

"Trying to pack but you are blaring music and she's blaring One Direction!" Ryan said with annoyed hand gestures.

"Ry, you are probably blaring Emblem3 along with whatever." I said.

"Yeah well these aren't good mixes of music." He sighed leaning against the wall like a 'cool guy'.

Got his arms crossed and everything!

"Shut up and go pack!" I said slamming my door on them.

I went over my check list again and nodded in reassurance.

"Got everything." I whispered, smiling.

I turned off my music and realized that we were having music wars. Mine must have been the loudest since I could only hear mine.

I walked out of my room and heard a mixture. I laughed.

"Here's a peace sign goin out to all my haters, so let me kiss you!" Was one of the mixtures I heard.

I laughed as I went down one of the stair cases and into the kitchen.

"Enjoying the music wars?" I asked my mom as I peeked in the fridge.

"Oh lovely. So much better when you have yours on too." She sarcastically said.

"Oh do you want me to run back up there real quick?" I joked taking a banana out of the bowl. What? They're a good source of potassium! Hah! Doctor Who references.. Sorry not sorry.!

She laughed as I sat down by her at the bar area. She was checking something out on her laptop.

"Where's dad?" I asked.

"Grilling up the steak, don't spoil your dinner now." She laughed.

"Oh mom. A banana isn't gonna ruin dinner." I said then took a bite out of the banana.

"MOM!" Dev yelled as I heard stomping down the stairs.

Oh god.

"Mom don't listen to her!" Ryan yelled.

They soon entered the kitchen with us.

"What's up?" I asked them.

"Shut up I'm talking to mom." Dev giggled but went back to seriousness.

"What happened?" My mom sighed.

"Ry! He rec-" Devin started but was interrupted by Ryan.

"It was just a joke! Don't listen to her!"

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I may or may not have recorded Dev dancing around her room to One Direction. And may I add she was singing, or yelling, also." Ry said then Devin hit him.

"Mom tell him to delete it!" She whined.

"What's all the yelling about?" My dad asked as he entered the kitchen.

"Ryan is being a jerk!" Devin stated.

"Wait why isn't Jackson cooking?" She asked.

"Our chef dude doesn't always have to cook for us Dev." I chuckled taking another bite from the banana.

God that sounds like we are rich brats. Our own chef dude. I like adding dude because its more chill. Haha!

"Whateverr. Just tell him to delete it!"

"Delete what?" My dad asked.

Ryan told him and my dad laughed.

"Let me see it." He chuckled.

Ry handed him his phone and my dad watched. It was passed around while a very pissed off blonde stood there giving us the evil eyes.

"Delete it." She mumbled.

"Fine fine." Ry mumbled back then tapped away at his phone.

"Are you all packed?" My mom asked.

"Yup!" I proudly said.

"Yeah." Ryan mumbled.

Doubt it!

"Almost. I'd be done if this thing didn't have to record me!" Dev said referring to Ry.

"Well finish then come eat!" My dad said.

"I'm gonna go skate, yell if you need me." I said heading towards the door that leads to the garage.

I got my skateboard then went out to skate. Lets say this- I'm not a girly girl. But everyone has those moments though when they are... Right? Like if you see a bug, I mean if you don't like them. Or if you just see a fear of yours? No? Just me? Okay.

-------------------------------------------------

Alright, I know I already have two stories up already, but I rrreeeaaaallyyy like this one so I want to post it now. It's gonna be good. Trust me(: I already have chapters ahead so yeah. I like it. Lol

 SO here it is! The Summer Camp!(:

Becca Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
771K 30.4K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
182K 4.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
124K 4.9K 40
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...