I Adore The Bad Boy

By bebe875

Cataleya: A feisty headstrong girl with no weaknesses. Traumatised by the events of her past as well as prese... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Back to England
Chapter 2 - Godlike figure
Chapter 3 - It's just a game
Chapter 4 - Mysteriously dangerous
Chapter 5 - Problems
Chapter 6 - Bla Bla Bla
Chapter 7 - Confessions
Chapter 8 - The Slut is back in town
Chapter 9 - Losing and Abusing
Chapter 10 - Killing at the Strip club
Chapter 11 - "You knocked her up?"
Chapter 12 - "You have my what in your mouth?"
Chapter 14 - Encounter with Ralph and Bruce
Chapter 15 - A sick reality
Chapter 16 - Dirty and Mean
Chapter 17 - Taste for men who are older
Chapter 18 - Killing Cataleya
Chapter 19 - The past impacting the present
Chapter 20 - The truth
Chapter 21 - War time
Chapter 22 - Elicit
Chapter 23 - Tears of agony
Chapter 24 - Monster inside is awakening
Chapter 25 - "I fucking adore the badboy"
Chapter 26 - Saying goodbye
Chapter 27 - Let the war begin
Chapter 28 - Bang Bang you're dead
Chapter 29 - Nightmare becomes reality
Chapter 30 - Conscious
Epilogue - The End
I'm back, kind of...

Chapter 13 - 'Killing' Lucy

44.7K 1K 239
By bebe875

Cataleya's POV

"What are you doing here?" Daniel growled and I held onto his arm trying to calm him down.

Lucy shifted from one foot to the other and twirled her blonde hair around her finger. "I...I just missed you, I wanted to see you." Her bright red lips turned into a smile.

"I don't want to see you now or ever. Leave and never come back." He shouted.

I smirked at the bitch and she gave me a death glare, which had no effect on me. She took steady steps coming towards Daniel which only angered me and I stood in front of him with my arms crossed not allowing her to come near him. She glared at me and I glared back waiting for her next move. But she stopped and put her hands on her hips.

"But baby, I love you." I couldn't believe her.

"No you don't, and if you did I wouldn't care. Do you know why? Because I love Cataleya, she means the world to me and I won't have you ruin it for me." My heart skipped a beat and I turned around to look at my man, he smiled and I smiled back.

Lucy pushed me away from Daniel and I fell on my knees. "Daughter of a bitch." I mumbled.

I got up to kill the bitch painfully but stopped when Lucy had her arms around Daniel.

"Please baby please, I love you." She said and leaned closer but he pushed her away and took his gun out aiming it at her.

My eyes widened and I slowly walked towards Daniel. "Daniel Bruce put your damn gun down." I shouted but he ignored me. When I reached him I stood beside him.

"Why shouldn't I kill her right now, she's caused enough trouble and I'm never going to let anyone ruin my relationship with you." He growled.

I sighed. "Because she's not worth it, killing her won't make you feel better."

"Yes it will."

"Daniel what happened to our relationship. We're perfect for each other, I won't let the slut steal you from me." The bitch screamed and I glared at her which made her shut up.

Daniel laughed and pulled the trigger while I gasped and shut my eyes and Lucy's deafening scream echoed in my ears.

BANG!

I peeked through my eyelashes and breathed out when I saw Lucy still alive. The bullet hit the wall near her head. I looked at Daniel and he pulled me in his arms, he buried his head in my hair and shut his eyes.

"I want you gone in 10 seconds, if you're still here by then I will kill you for real this time." He mumbled and started his countdown.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1."

He lifted his head and we looked towards where Lucy was standing only to find that she had left. Thank the Lord.

Daniel picked me up bridal style and I giggled. Yes I actually giggled.

He walked to our room and threw me on the bed, he climbed on top of me and looked me in the eyes. "You're so beautiful." He whispered and kissed me, we lay in bed and talked until we fell sleep.

When I woke up I realised that it was 1pm meaning I overslept, Daniel wasn't in bed. I got up and showered and put on blue high waisted shorts with a black top. My hair was in natural waves and my make up was minimum.

I walked into the living room and the boys (Daniel, Leo, Jack, Mathew, Ben) were playing xbox while the girls were looking at fashion magazines. I couldn't be asked to stare at magazines all day so I went to the kitchen to eat something. When I finished eating I started washing my dishes when a pair of arms wrapped around my body, I breathed in his scent and smiled.

"Where do you want to go today?" Daniel asked and I simply shrugged.

"I don't mind, surprise me."

I felt his chest vibrate behind my back as he was chuckling. "Baby doll, prepare to be amazed."

Daniel drove us and we sang during the journey which was amusing and fun. Daniel's voice was like sex to my ears. When we were near he forced me to cover my eyes, which annoyed me but I did it anyway. When the car stopped Daniel walked to my side of the car and helped me out while my eyes were still covered.

"You can look now." He whispered in my ear which made me shiver in delight.

I opened my eyes, and literally jumped in the air. "An amusement park, I freaking love it." I screamed and he laughed.

"Glad you like it. What do you want to go on first?" He asked.

I gave him a Are-You-Serious-Look. "The tallest and fastest Roller coaster of course."

"Oh forgot you're a badass." He said seriously which made me roll my eyes.

We got on the roller coaster and I was grinning. I mean who doesn't love roller coasters? "Hold on tight doll." He winked and I felt my heart drop. I'm not sure if it was his wink or the effects of the roller coaster, I held on to his hand and he raised our hands up. When the ride was over we were laughing hysterically because of the girls screaming around us, after a few more rides we went to get candyfloss.

"How many would you like?" The girl asked Daniel flirtatiously which made me angry.

Daniel frowned. "Just one." He then gazed at me lovingly.

"Are you sure? I mean a guy as sweet as you might want to buy more." She eyed Daniel up and down.

This girl is crazy. "Excuse me bitch." She looked at me with a questioning look. "Yes you bitch. Do you have a death wish? Because if you do I will happily blow your brains out with my gun for flirting with my man and I FUCKING MEAN IT." She looked at me scared which made Daniel laugh.

"Ugh I...I'm sorry ma'am." She stuttered and I crossed my arms.

"Make the candy floss big if you want to live." Daniel added and I chuckled.

We ate the candy floss in a very 'Romantic' way, I found it embarrassing but Daniel was high on sugar to notice. When we rode on a few more rides, we headed towards the beach. Our hands were intertwined and everything felt perfect.

The walk on the beach was silent, and we both liked it this way. Daniel was deep in his thoughts so I took this opportunity and ran, I looked back and he stood still smirking and I laughed. After a few more seconds he ran after me and I quickened my pace, I turned around to look if he was near me and instead Daniel jumped on me and we fell on the soft sand. He smirked and I grinned.

"You know, you're fast for a girl." He said.

"And you weigh a tonne." I groaned which made him laugh.

He winked. "I like being on top."

I rolled my eyes. "Pervert!"

He got off me and laid next to me, it was dark now and the stars were shining like little diamonds. I sighed knowing I had to tell Daniel about my past sooner or later.

"I need to tell you something which might change your mind about me. I don't want to keep secrets." I looked at him to find that he was gazing at me already.

I waited a few seconds and Daniel stayed silent so I carried on.

"I'm not the girl everyone thinks I am, I have done terrible things in the past which are unforgivable. My mother died when I was just a little girl, I thought that it was just a nightmare but when realisation hit me, it made me who I am today. I never had someone love me like you do." I paused and whispered. "Not even my father loved me. A few years passed and I joined a gang, I was still so young. I trained and became deadly, we used to deal drugs, torture people...my....my..."

I breathed out the breath I was holding and continued. "My first kill I was all a game to me, all gangs became aware that a young girl had joined one of the most dangerous gangs. This made me popular and I mastered my shooting skills. I became a killing machine and I liked it because that's the only way I was able to take my anger out. It's not ethical but I don't care. Me and God...we don't get along since he took my mother away from me."

"My father met this blonde, he married her straight away and she wanted to move away and live in Spain. My father agreed and I had to leave the gang, but it wasn't that easy. When I announced that I'm leaving the gang I was tortured brutally and I still have the ugly scars on my back. When I moved to Spain my stepmother....she....she."

Tears were forcing their way out but I blinked them away. "She physically abused me everyday, I think my father knew but he never cared. I used to be her punching bag. One day when I couldn't take it no more I ran to this abandoned warehouse and started shooting at tin cans pretending they were humans, it helped me calm down. A gang discovered my talents and accepted me as a member. They became family to me, they were the ones who looked after me not my father."

"So I continued my usual job, torturing and killing people. And I still do for the Boss. That's my story Daniel I'm not an innocent little girl, I'm a ruthless bitch who deserves nothing good. I want you to know who the real Cataleya is and I don't want to act like a good girl around you. I can't lie to you, not after everything you have done for me. I understand if....if you don't want to be with me." I trailed off my voice barely a whisper anymore.

Daniel stared at me with a straight face, his eyes looked as if he was concerned and as if he felt sorry for me. I didn't know what to say so I stayed quiet and patiently waited for him to speak. The silence was torture and I could feel the tears run down my cheek, I quickly wiped the tears off and got up to leave knowing he didn't want anything to do with me anymore.

I started to walk away, the tears running down faster and faster, there was no point in wiping them because they would fall non stop. My heart was beating fast and my chest was aching, I found it hard to breath.

"Cataleya." Daniel shouted making me stop halfway.

I looked back to see Daniel running towards me, when he reached me he hugged me tight not letting me go. I pulled him closer and placed my head on his shoulder crying harder. He ran his hand through my hair soothing me. "Baby, it's okay...it's all in the past." He whispered. "I won't leave your side, I'm your future now and you're mine. I love you." That was enough to calm me down, I wiped the tears away and looked up at him.

"I love you too." I whispered.

And our night ended with a kiss before we returned home.

I finally told Daniel about my past.

We started walking towards the car with Daniel's arm around me, I glimpsed towards the woods and a shadow caught my eye which made me stop. A figure started walking towards us...no two figures...my eyes widened at the sight and my heart picked up its pace.

"It can't be." I gasped.

"Baby, what is it?" Daniel asked his voice filled with concern.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out, and my head was hurting. I put my hand against my forehead but after a few seconds my vision became blurry and I fell back. Daniel held my before I hit the floor, he was shouting something but I couldn't make out what.

I blacked out.

____________________________

GASPS WHO COULD IT HAVE BEEN? ANY IDEAS?

But yaay no more secrets between Daniel and Cataleya. Their relationship is perfecto.

Isn't Daniel just the sweetest boy ever.

Just like my boyfriend, he's sweet; caring; loyal; gorgeous; sex god; Greek god; amazing; perfect; cute; lovely; friendly; good with kids; sexy; beautiful................ He is my world and I'm his.

SIKE! I HAVE NO BOYFRIEND (Falls on the ground crying dramatically)

One of my favourite songs on the side >>>>> DRIZZY DRAKE BABEYYYY

Pic of Cataleya

COMMENT - VOTE - FAN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 66.2K 75
"π˜πŽπ” π’π‡πŽπ”π‹πƒ π’πŒπˆπ‹π„ πŒπŽπ‘π„ πŽπ…π“π„π, it's cute," I compliment draping my arms around his neck. "You think so?" He asks. "Yes, yes I...
375 10 15
He will have to fight to keep his love a secret. She will have to win his heart.... or die trying. ************** In a world where secrets and fear a...
65 9 23
Katherine was starting her sophomore year in college with her best friend, Allie, by her side. Katherine was Ms. All American. Blonde hair, blue eye...
937K 24K 46
Heartless assassin Aero Black can't be bothered to remember the names or faces of his victims. After getting a hit on Hailey Romano, he thinks it sho...