Save Me From Secrets

By SanziaSalvatore

Tina Bolaine has been forced to go to singing, dancing and acting lessons by her parents since the age of two... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 ;-)
Chapter 3 :-)
Chapter 4! :-)
Chapter 5! ;-)
Chapter 6 ;)
Chapter 7 :)) !!!
Chapter 9 /(O,O)\ <-- Puppy dog face :)))
Chapter 10! :)
Chapter 11 :DDD
Chapter 12 o.O
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 0:) *Angelic Smile*
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 xS
Chapter 17 (Final Chapter) O.O

Chapter 8! :=P

907 23 6
By SanziaSalvatore

hee hee do u like the new smiley face??? :=P ???

Chapter 8

Tina's POV

I leaned against my locker and checked what I had next with bleary eyes. They immediately brightened up, though, when I saw what I had. P.E. - which only meant one thing... Despite my small, slight structure I've always been good at sports and fighting, I always beat my brother when we were younger. I felt my thought path straying across dangerous ground. When we were twelve years old (We're twins.) my brother ran off and was... kidnapped. We don't even know if he's alive or dead. We never had any ransom notes, threatening messages with parts of his body... I shook my head - don't think that! I've thought that way too many times. But, he's been gone so long, it gets harder and harder to think on the bright side... 

He went missing October 3rd. And, as I said before, we haven't heard a peep from him for almost 5 years.

"Penny for your thoughts?" A mocking voice interupted my thought waves.

I hadn't realized I'd been crying, but when a single tear rolled down my cheek I wiped it away hurriedly, I'd never wanted to seem weak and that tear showed a sign of weakness. The owner of the mocking voice had spotted it, using it against me at once.

"Naww, what's the matter? Mommy won't let you have a new cell phone?" The voice said, maliciously.

I looked up to see who the owner of the voice was and surprise, surprise! There before me stood the man-whore himself, Darren Bowler. - I've lost count of the amount of times I've thought that, and it's only the second day!

"Trust me, if you had any idea what was going on in my head right now. You'd be unconscious." He continued.

"Really?" I started, I don't believe this dude. He won't leave me alone. "Cause right now I'm thinking about my brother, my missing brother, who could possibly be dead right now. I'm thinking about how, if my parents had answered my calls, he would still be here, with me. And I'm thinking that it's all my fault, that somehow I could've stopped it, somehow I could've found a way to tell them about the feeling I'd had and to tell them to take extra care and caution looking after him! Is that what you want to hear? Cause even in my twelve year old mind I knew something was wrong that day. That something was going to happen. Something big and something bad and you know what? It did!  NOW MY LIFE IS NEVER GOING TO BE THE SAME AGAIN! NOW MY BROTHER MIGHT. BE. DEAD!" Why did I just tell him all that? "So just leave me alone. Cause I am so not in the mood right now for one of your stupid, little games." Everyone in the hall was watching now, but when I turned and glared at them, challenging them to have a go. Challenging one of them to even ask if I was 'okay'. I swear if one of them asks that, I'm going to rip off their heads and feed it to... Someone. Because, right now, with my heavy breathing and the death glare that was on my face. I was so obviously not 'okay' that a blind person could see it.

"And what will you do if I don't want to leave you alone? What if I want to do this? For instance." He said, slinging his arm around my shoulder. I grbbed his hand and threw him over my shoulder.

" Touch me again without my permission, I'll rip your balls off and make you eat them, okay?" I threatened, bending over him. I then straightened up and stormed off to class. Leaving destruction in my wake. Stunned students with their mouths open watched me every step of the way until I turned round the corner.

Boy, I hope someone recorded that.

I took a deep breath and walked in to the gym, calm and cool, as if that had not even happened.

The first thing I noticed was the lack of girls in there, but, as there had been many of them watching that little scene between Darren and I, I assumed they were just late. I went to get changed in the girls hanging rooms, thinking that there would probably be more girls here when I went back in to the gym. However, when I got out of the changing rooms, fully changed and in my tight shorts and vest top, there still weren't any girls there and, as time wore on, it became more and more apparent to me that there weren't going to be any other girls in this class. Ugh.

I was sitting, mostly hidden, in one corner of the gym, with a stoic expression on my face, not showing what had gone - and still goes - on in my head.

When class started the Coache called us in to the centre,

"Okay, everyone. We have a surprising new addition to the class." he announced, waving an arm towards me.

"Not that surprising after what she did to Darren just now in the hall." One of the boys in the class murmured to the guy next to him. I looked to Darren and saw his lips were in athin, grim line. I smirked. 

I was expecting all of the class to check me out - well, they are teenage boys with raging hormones after all - but, not even one of them glanced my way. I expect all of them have heard about what happened in the hall just now.

"Okay, so how much 'experience' have you had?" What is it with the teachers at this school thinking I can't do this stuff?

"Enough to beat your best fighter." I smirked at him.

He just raised an eyebrow at me as if to say 'Yeah, right'.

"Try me. Or are you too scared?" That sentence made no sense what so ever, but insulting their 'manly' pride always works.

"Fine, you asked for it. Carlonnon, step forward."

A guy with blonde hair and green eyes stepped forward.

"I wouldn't wanna be in your place, dude. Not after what she did to Darren outside!" The same dude from earlier said.

"What did she do?"

"If any one of you repeats it I will rip your heads off." Darren butted in maliciously before any of them could say anything.

"Don't worry I'll go easy on you." He said, winking at me. Not in a mean way, it was just in a friendly way as if he was't going to hurt me too badly. HA! Him hurt me too badly! After doing that he'll be lucky to even get one punch in.

I narrowed my eyes at him and got ready to fight. He mirrored me and we started circling each other.

We both pounced at the same time. Punches and kicks were being thrown so quicky you could only just see or limbs. But every punch, kick and knee - of mine anyway - hit it's target direct and with such force that I could tell he was already weakening. I was barely out of breath! And this was his best fighter? HA! His arms and legs soon became more sluggish and less direct, until he finally collapsed in the floor in a heap, holding his hands up in a sign of surrender.

I smirked at him.

"Still thinking about going easy on me?" I said, raising an eyebrow and holding my hand out to help him up.

"Good fight. Well there you go, Coach Elk. You've got a new best fighter." he said, grinning at 'Elk', who was standing there, frozen, open mouthed and looking much like the students from the hallway. 'Carlonnon' took my hand and pulled himself up.

I turned to Coach Elk and said, "Well?"

"Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh w-well, y-you've obviously had s-some training." He managed to blurt out, right before he fainted.

I chuckled and turned to the rest of the class only to find my way blocked by a rock hard chest and muscles.

"We need to talk, stay after class."

"Why?"

"You'll have to wait and find out then. There are too many people here now."

Normally I would have said a flat-out 'No'. But what made me hesitate was the seriousness on his face and Carlonnon was looking serious too looking between the two of us anxiously. Strange...

"Okay, but you know I can kick your butt, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever." he said and stormed away again.

We basically had a free lesson for the rest of the period and when the bell rang everyone left. Well, everyone except me, Darren and Carlonnon - I really should learn his first name... Wait, I'm not sure if I'd be able to fight of them off at the same time, okay getting slightly worried now...

"So...?" I decided to break the tension with that eloquent remark.

"You're not... normal." Darren started.

"What? Do you mean my abnormal fighting skills?" I say with a cheeky grin. Teasing both of them.

"Sort of." Carlonnon answered.

"By the way, what is your name?" I say pulling a face.

Darren burst out laughing. Through his laughs he managed to say. "This is a serious situation and all you can think about is what his name is?"

I frowned at him, crossing my arms. He wouldn't stop laughing, so I quickly shoved him to the floor and turned to Carlonnon, "So...?"

"It's Jayden." He said with the 'sup' head guys do to greet each other.

"Cool."

By this time Darren had picked himself up off the floor.

"So about my amazing fighting skills..."

"Yeah, well, it's that and the fact that you resisted my Charm power on you and I can't read yor mind."

"And you beat me today, even though I was using all my Strength power against you."

"Powers? What? You guys are crazy..."

I started to walk out of the gym, but, befor I knew it, darren was in front of me and I only just stopped my self in time to not crash in to him. I blushed at the extremely close proximity we were in-

Wait! Blushed?!

WTF? What is this guy doing to me?

"Your special, you were born this way. You have powers, Tina! And you have even more power than me and Jayden, because your a hybrid. Your part Witch, part Vampire and Part werewolf!"

Then it hit me.

"OH! I get it!"

A look of relief flshed across their faces.

I burst in to fits of unstoppable, hysterical laughter.

"You two were so beat up that I beat both of you in a fight, that you decided to play a practical joke on me. Very funny, guys. But, I guess just too smart for you as well!"

"No! We're telling you the truth Tina. You're not human."

My laughter only got worse. I felt Darren lifting my chin up and looked up at him to see what he was doing.

"Calm down."

Realizing that they really weren't kidding with me, I stopped laughing.

"Hmmm... Glad to see that one of my powers works on you. The best one, too."

"Really? Try it again then."

"Okay." He said, smirking. I decided to play along with this little fantasy and nearly burst in to another fit of uncontrollable laughter when he said, "Kiss me."

I suddenly became held in Darren's eyes. With my eyes locked on his and his locked on myine our heads slowly moved together, inch-by-inch. He was so close I could feel his breath on my face. Our lips were just about to touch and...

SLAP!

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

SOOOO! Past two chapters have been longer than usual, what did you think???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 974 40
*COMPLETE* UNRELATED!GRETHAN. "Then I heard something behind me, something like heavy breathing, like a person who'd been constantly running. I froz...
1.6K 76 42
"Welcome to the circus, are you a spectator, or a lion?" When Maggie Parker is offered a place at Vidre Grammar, located in New York, a school for th...
1.3M 27K 25
Elizabeth Kane's life is pretty normal. School, parents, annoying siblings, you name it. But after a life changing accident that her older brother, G...
257K 2.3K 67
"Why can't we be together?" "Because then i'll have to kill you." - Cassie lived with her big sister Ariene, she never really knew her parents. She h...