YouTube One shots!

By HauntedMemories

Let's do something different. More

YouTube One shots! (Reader x Choice Of YouTuber)
Your Hero. (Reader x CavemanFlims)
Did I really just say that? (Reader x Tobuscus)
I can show you the world! (Reader x ChaoticMonki/Cry)
Because of Slenderman. (Reader x CaptainSparklez)
His American Accent. (Reader x AmazingPhil)
We are Perfect Together <3 (Reader x Shane Dawson)
Watcha doing Martyn? (Reader x InTheLittleWood)
Pocky Game. (Reader x SoTotallyToby)
Sickness. (Reader x Skydoesminecraft)
Who's a cute kitty? (Reader x Jason or Minecraftuniverse)
Oh fuck you Aleks! (Reader x Aleks aka ImmortalHD)
Stream Night. Is The Best! (Reader x Scott Jund*DamnNoHtml*)
Rage. (Reader x Felix aka Pewdiepie!)
Singing with Jason. (Reader x Jason aka Minecraftuniverse)
omg a budder cake.(Reader x Adam aka Skydoesminecraft)
Yeah you're trouble. But I love you.(Reader x James aka UberHaxNova)
Pax is the best ~ (Reader x AntVenom)
You Are The Only Exception. (Reader x Pewdiepie aka Felix)
Valentines Surprise~ (Special Request.) {Mackenzie x Jacksgap}
Save the princess. (Reader x SSohPKC)
Your cute. (Reader x EditZP aka Zekkyou aka Alex.)
Aquarium Surpise. (Reader x Skydoesminecraft or Adam)
Sharing Is Caring. (Reader x Minecraft Finest)
Lovers Special ~(Reader x Martyn aka InTheLittleWood)
All About Us. (Special Request) {Adri x Finn Harries}
Next Door Neighbor. (Reader x Cry aka ChaoticMonki)
Spring Prom. (Special Request) {GabsKK x KickThePj}
Surprises! (Reader x Chimneyswift11)
Storms. (Reader x CaptianSparklez aka Jordan)
Don't do dis! (Reader x Skydoesminecraft aka Adam)
Shut up, Jund! (Reader x Snake)
Late Night Skype Call. (Reader x Cry aka ChaoticMonki)
She's Mine! (Reader x CaptianSparklez)
Can't wait any longer. (Reader x Cry aka ChaoticMonki)
I've always liked you. (Reader x Goldenblackhawk aka TomAnex aka Kevin)
The playful Canadian. (Reader x Mitch or BajanCanadian)
The afterschool kiss. (ReaderxSlyfoxhound/Eddie.)
Calm Down Mark! (Markiplier x Reader)
Come back soon... (Reader x Jacksepticeye, JSE, Jack)

Sadie Hawkins Dance. ( Reader x Danisnotonfire )

490 1 1
By HauntedMemories

It was a Sunday afternoon.

______ (Y/N) Sat at the dinning room table, staring at the blank poster paper and paint.

So many thoughts ran through her head, "W-what if he says no? ... What if someone asked him already!? ... What if he doesn't even want to go!? ... What if ----"

Her thoughts were cut off, by her best friend walking through the front door,

"______!!! I THINK I FOUND A GOOD IDEA ON HOW YOU SHOULD ASK HIM!!!!" ______(bff name) yelled as she ran into the dinning room.

"W-who let you in!?" ____(Y/N) yelled in surprise,

"Your mom!" _____(bff name) said with a smile.

______(bff name) was always there to help ____(Y/N) in sticky situations, she's the reason why _____(Y/N) even got the courage to ask Dan to the dance!

"I-I don't know about this _____(bff Name/NickName). What if he says no..?" ____(Y/N) said hanging her head in sadness.

"OH COME ON ______(Y/N)!! You bought all the supplies there's no going back now!!" _____(bff name) yelled as she came up behind _____(Y/N) and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Who wouldn't want to go with you? You're amazing! Plus I doubt he'd reject you, he's to kind of a person!" She said pulling up a chair next to her's.

_____(Y/N)  smiled, "I-I guess you're right _____(BFF name)."

"I'm always right, ______(Y/N)! Now come on, let's get to work!" _____ (BFF Name) yelled as she grabbed the poster, paint brushes and paint.

~ 5 to 7 hours of work, along with short periods of breaks. ~

"_____(Y/N) I'm tired .... Are we almost done?" _____(BFF Nickname) whined, as she slouched into the chair.

_______(Y/N) went over the last few words once again, to make sure everything was perfect.

"I think...." ______ (Y/N) checked over the poster once again, "it's perfect _____ (BFF name)!!" both girls stood up and admired their work. 

"_____ (Y/N) I think we did an amazing job!" ____(bff name) said running over to hug her best friend, "I am so excited for you! I know he's going to say yes! I cannot wait!" ____(Y/N)and her best friend jumped with glee.

She smiled to herself, she was glad her best friend  came over and encouraged her to make the poster. 

"_____(bff name) thank you so much for helping me out, I really couldn't have done it with out you..." _____(Y/N) said. 

Her best friend gave her a tight hug, "Don't sweat it ______(Y/N) you know I will always be here when you need me!" ____(Bff name) checked her phone and let out a yawn, "It's almost 7:30, I think I'm gonna call my mom to come pick me up, Do you need help with anything else?"

She shook her head and stretched, "Mmmmm, nah! I'm okay now ____(bff name). I appreciate you coming over to help me. I couldn't have finished without you!" ____(Y/N) said walking her best friend to the front door. 

"Yeah dude, I can't wait for tomorrow! Don't forget the poster, put it in your backpack, I don't want our work to be for nothing!" the best friend laughed as she exited the house. "I LOVE YOU ____(Y/N)!!! SLEEP WELL!!!!" 

She smiled to herself and waved good bye to her friend as she picked up the supplies and poster. "I cant wait for tomorrow.. I really hope Dan says yes..." ____(Y/N) said putting up the supplies in a cabinet, holding the poster letting out a big sigh.

 "He will say yes. I just have to be positive!" she said to herself as she walked up stairs to her bedroom setting the poster on her vanity next to her back pack....

~ Bed time ~

She was to excited to sleep, It was almost 11:00PM and she couldn't sleep... So many thoughts ran through her head as she desperately tried to sleep.. 

But eventually, she fell asleep...

~ Next school day, Monday morning. ~

She woke up early, eagerly to get to school for once. 

"I just can't wait...!"  she said to herself as she ran downstairs with the poster in hand. 

"Good morning, sweetie." Her father said sipping his coffee. "How'd you sleep?" he asked as she sat down to eat. 

"I slept okay dad!" She said drinking orange juice. "Oh I'm asking Daniel to Sadies today!" She said excitedly.

He let out a hearty chuckle and smiled, "I hope it goes well for you.... but if he says no..." He gave a stern look, "He better watch out for me because I will hurt him for hurting my little girl!" He said raising his fist in the air and shaking it.

"Daaaaad!!!! Stoooooop! MOM! Dad's being weird again!" She yelled to her mother.

The mother came in laughing and gave a light smack on the fathers head. "_____(dad name)! Stop teasing her! I'm positive Daniel will say yes to her, he is such a sweet boy." 

The father rolled his eyes and finished his cup of coffee. "Well, if you say so honey." He said with a smile, "Let's go kiddo! Don't want to be late now." 

She chugged down her orange juice and got up, "Yeah! Okay! I'm ready!" she yelled running to the door. "Bye mom! Love you!!!" her mom waved her off as she got into the car with her dad on her way to school.  

~ At school and skipping to lunch ~

She let out a sigh as you held onto the poster.... "5 minutes until lunch..."  she said to herself watching the clock, kind of wishing time would go faster, but wanted time to go slower at the same time...

The bell  rang for lunch, she got up, walking quickly out of class to find Dan, he had a class near her so she wanted to ask him before lunch.. 

As she walked outside, she saw Dan walking out of his classroom. She lit up with excitement, but as quickly her smiled appeared, it disappeared as a girl walked up to him with a small poster.

"This is exactly why I was scared to ask him... I'm so stupid! He's the most popular boy in our grade. Of course someone else was going to ask him!" She said to herself as she walked away with her head hanging low...

Dan walked out of class, seeing _____(Y/N) with a poster in her hands and he smiled, "Is she going to ask me to Sadies?! Wait.... She could ask someone else too..." he thought to himself, then someone came up to him snapping him out of his thoughts. 

"Hiiii Dan~." The girl said, he laughed nervously. "H-hey Ana." He said still looking at _____(Y/N). 

Ana pulled out a poster and held it up to his face, Dan was caught off guard and laughed nervously. "O-oh.... U-uhhh...." He said rubbing the back of his head. 

"Oh g-geez, Ana... I don't know what to say..." Dan said looking back to _____(Y/N), but she was gone." He sighed and looked back to Ana.

He had to come up with something to find _____(Y/N).

"S-someone already asked me! U-uh.... ______(Y/N) asked me earlier!" Dan said stepping back.

Ana puffed up her cheeks and whined, "Seriously?! Ugh.... Okay..." Ana said walking away sadly. 

Dan sighed and ran to catch up to _____(Y/N) "I hope she didn't see that, crap! Where is she!?" Dan said to himself running through the halls.

"Ugh, I'm so stupid, did i seriously think this would work out? UGH!" She told herself as she walked into the court yard. 

She texted her best friend. 

_____(Y/N): Hey... Where are you?

_____(Bff name): I'm at lunch with Phil, I just asked him to Sadies!!! Eeeeek!!! Can you believe it!? I'm so excited! What did Dan say!?

_____(Y/N): I'm so happy for you! I haven't found him yet.

"I can't lie to her... I don't know what to tell her...." ______(Y/N) Said to herself sitting down on a bench, putting the poster next to her and taking off her backpack. 

She buried her head into her hands and let out a sigh. "Oh man. I'm so stupid. We did all this work... I knew he was going to get asked by someone else. Why did I wait!?" She yelled into her hands..

"Yeah, ______(Y/N), Why did you wait?" Someone said to her. 

She looked up and Dan was standing in front of her. 

"U-uh.... What do you mean...?" She asked standing up and trying to hide the poster. 

Dan chuckled, "You're not very good at hiding things. I saw you when you left the class room." 

She blushed and brought the poster in front of her. "I-I was going to ask you after class... But I saw A-Ana had already asked you... S-so I didn't bother..."

She said hiding her face with her hair. Dan took the poster and opened it. 

He smiled and chuckled as he read the poster, "I picked you out of all the fish in the sea, so will you go to Sadie Hawkins, with me?" He laughed more. 

She reached into her backpack and pulled out a small jar of goldfish crackers and in the middle there was one red goldfish cracker. 

She blushed and gave him the jar. 

Dan put the poster and jar down and pulled her into a hug. 

"You know, I've been waiting for you to ask me, _____(Y/N)." He said squeezing her.

You hugged him back tightly. "R-really!?" he nodded, smiling at her. 

"And my answer is yes. I'd love to go with you to sadies." _____(Y/N) squealed with excitement.

Dan put the goldfish and poster into his backpack and slung her back pack around his shoulder.

"Should we go meet up with Phil and ____(Bff name)? I think they're waiting for us in the cafeteria." he said holding his hand out to her.

_______(Y/N) blushed and grabbed Dan's hand tightly, walking with him to the cafeteria.

~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

 Both of them smiled at each-other happy they got to go to the dance with the person they really liked.. They hoped the dance would go smoothly and maybe.... They could start dating.... Their hopes would soon become a reality...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 3.2K 63
Just Septiplier one shots. Enjoy! **FINISHED** (and very cringy, i'm very sorry)
64.4K 1.8K 62
Just some Be More Chill and Dear Evan Hansen one-shots
4.7K 37 10
a collection of boyfriend one shots!!
605 4 23
idk i wanna try writing some oneshots also art is mine :)