Hi, I'm Harry's Cousin (Ziall)

By ziallstan

Traumatic incidents happen. This one being Niall's mother passing away. Now he has to go live with his Auntie... More

Chappie 1
Chappie 2
Chappie 3
Chappie 4
Chappie 5
Chappie 6
Chappie 7
Chappie 8
Chappie 9
Chappie 10
Chappie 12
Chappie 13
Chappie 14
Chappie 15
Chappie 16
Chappie 17
Chappie 18
Chappie 19
Chappie 20
Chappie 21
Chappie 22
Chappie 23
Chappie 24
Chapter 25
Chappie 26
Chappie 27
Chappie 28
Chappie 29
Gay Marriage
Chappie 30
Chappie 31
Chappie 32
Chappie 33
Character Ask!
Questions Answered
Chappie 34
Chappie 36
Chappie 37
Bromance Awards
Chappie 38
Bromance awards. Again
Chappie 39
Chappie 40
Chappie 41
Chappie 42
Chappie 43
Chappie 45

Chappie 35

5K 251 167
By ziallstan

OTRA CHICAGO WAS BOMB AF OMG. With Niall sliding his hand down his crotch to Lilo spraying each other with silly string to Harry making that 10 year old girl dream come true.

*Niall's POV*

I pulled Harry in a sitting position in front of my moms grave. I smiled running my hand over her headstone.

"Okay so what do I do?" I asked nervously and laughed at him.

"Just talk Harry. Say hi." I said.

The wind stirred and I closed my eyes.

"Hey auntie Maura." Harry said scratching the back of his neck.

"Hey Harry berry." My mom said and I smiled.

"What when was that ever my nickname?" He asked.

"When you were younger around three you would always want strawberries and you would jump up and down yelling berries. It was so cute." My mom said and I opened my eyes to look at Harry blushing looking at her tombstone.

"Well we kinda lost contact for a while like when me and Niall were ten. I didn't really here from you so were you okay." Harry said.

"Yes I was fine. How about you? And my crazy sister?" My mom said and I laughed.

"We're fine. And hey did you know Niall has a boyfriend." Harry said.

"While you're trying to get me in trouble she already knows and approves." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"Yes he's right Harry I know of him. But I'm watching you too. I know about Louis." She said and he blushed again.

"I hope you're not watching everything." He said hanging his head down lower.

"Harry!" She said and I laughed. "If I was alive I'd bop you." She said and I laughed harder.

"Sorry." He said trying to hold in his laugh.

"Hey mom? On a serious note I want to ask you something important." I said.

"Go ahead." She said and sighed like she already knew what I was about to ask her.

"Is Greg mad at me because he thinks I'm the reason my father walked out on us?" I asked.

"Niall-" she started.

"It's okay if that's the reason but that shows me how I should approach Greg." I said nodding.

"Look Niall. You aren't the reason he left. I am. We always would argue and fight. Then when we had you he said that we couldn't raise you financially but I wanted to keep you. How could I not. You were a very gorgeous baby. And me and Maura said that we were going to have babies at the same time and they'd grow up together. But really all in all it was me." She said.

"Thanks for keeping me mom." I said and I heard a little angelic laugh.

"The pleasure was mines Niall. To be able to raise you for 17 years." She said.

"18 mom. You were still with me. And you'll forever be with me." I said and the wind blew and I felt a small peck on my cheek.

"Greg is such a asshole." Harry stated. "He almost killed Niall."

"I won't disagree with you. And I would do something but I can't. Make him listen to you." She said.

"I'll think of an approach." I said nodding.

"Boys!" I heard my aunt call and we turned around.

"We're over here." I said and she came walking over and she looked down at my moms grave and covered her mouth.

"Sit down mom." Harry said and we scooted over and she sat down.

She traced the tombstone and tear made its way down her face. "I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your funeral. And I'm sorry we didn't spend a lot of time together in the past couple of years." She said and more tears came down.

"It's okay love." My mom said with a giggle.

"Maura." Auntie Anne said and the wind blew and pushed her forward a little bit.

"Hey. You can't push me. I can't see you." Anne said wiping her tears smiling.

"I've missed you, love." My mom said.

"I've missed you too. I had to join a book club because I didn't have anyone to talk to in my spare time anymore." Anne said.

"You told me you joined because you enjoyed it, how reading was fundamental and you wanted me to join at school." Harry said and my mom and Anne laughed.

"That too Hun." She said.

"Trust me I reminisce on the past and vent to the trees around here." My mom said and I laughed and so did Anne.

"Oh my gosh you knew about my 2nd marriage. I married him a couple years ago. Doesn't he look like a older version of David Beckham?" Anne said.

"Yes. You picked very wisely. And he's helping support the family. A plus in my book. You go Anne." My mom said and Anne laughed.

"You know what. I have to talk to Greg. I love you mom. See you in a while." I said standing.

"I'll let you guys have girls time." Harry said and stood up with me and we walked back to Greg's house.

We walked in the door and Greg smirked walking up to me. And I slapped him, hard and right across the face.

"I said I'd slap that smirk right off your face didn't I? Sit down we need to talk." I said and he glared at me before taking a seat on his couch.

"Greg asshole." Theo said and Denise bent down to Theo's height.

"Who taught you how to say that?" And Theo pointed to Harry who was swiftly making his way up the stairs.

"Anyways I need you to stop being a fucking asshole. C'mon now. You're going to be in your grave resenting me for something that wasn't in my power." I said.

"What are you talking about?" He said.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. It wasn't my fault you know. I was just a child, a baby. I couldn't control what he did. I can tell you what though. I didn't get to know the man but you obviously have and I guess that meant you looked at him as being a big part of your life but what he did was a dick move." I said.

"Don't dare talk abou-" I cut him off.

"Why the hell not! If Denise had another child. Your child! Meaning you made it with her and you were completely responsible for bringing another human being into this world-" I said and he cut me off.

"I know how a child is made and I know that." He said.

"Fine. If you know that and Denise had another child you couldn't financially support him or her you would just leave. Leave her to take care of two children on her own at half the income." I said and he said nothing.

"Would you do that to her?!" I yelled.

"No I would nev-" I cut him off.

"Than why are you praising him like he's a god. He's not. He's weak and you and me both know that. Mom did what she wanted. She wanted to have me. She saw a future for me. So you'd rather me die?" I asked him.

"No." He said.

"Then stop treating me like the it child and love me like a brother. The main person you should be mad out it 'dad'. He was a coward and couldn't take on responsibility. You were mad at the wrong person all this time and now our mom is dead and I would've made it to the grave next before you even thought to rethink things." I said and he hung his head.

I pushed it up. "I'm not trying to make you feel bad. I'm trying to get you to understand things." I said. "I'm not like you I don't kick anyone when they're down. It's not in my nature." I said.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Huh? I didn't hear you?" I said.

"I thought you don't kick when people are down." He said.

"Yeah but you've been a real ass this week. So I'm sorry can you please repeat what you said." I said.

"I said I'm sorry." He said.

"And tomorrow you'll go to my moms grave and you will apologize to her too. She deserves that much." I said and he nodded.

"Okay now that we got that settled I need my tuition money because I'm expecting acceptance letters." I said.

"Okay I'll give you the account and stuff." He said.

"Thank you." I said.

"You're welcome." He said and I stood up and walked upstairs.

"You slapped the shit out of him." Harry said.

"And you taught Theo how to swear." I said.

"Greg is a asshole." He said.

"Hopefully not anymore. I had to speak some sense into him." I said.

"Or slap the stupidity out of him." He said and we laughed.

My phone start ringing and I pulled it out my pocket and smiled then ran into the guest room and answered.

"Baby." He said and I smiled.

"I miss you." I said.

"I do too. You'll be here in 2 days. Then I'll get to hold you and feel the warmth radiating off of you. Or to hear you saying you love me in person. Or to kiss those amazing lips of yours." Zayn said and I couldn't stop smiling.

"Zayn." I whined.

"I can appreciate my boyfriend can't I?" He asked and I blushed.

"I love you." I said to him.

"I love you too Niall. I can't wait to see you." He said.

"Ditto." I said and he smiled.

"Is that facial hair?" I asked.

"Yeah I would usually shave it but-" I cut him off.

"Don't. It looks sexy." I said blushing and he smirked.

"Of course you think it does." He said.

"Okay moving forward before you really make me take a flight out there for 5 o'clock tomorrow morning. What have you been up to?" I said.

"Planning Louis' birthday thing. He doesn't want anything involving ice such as ice skating, ice sickles..... Ice cubes. So I found this indoor paintball/go karts/laser tag place. We'll probably be doing 2 of the 3. I can't wait." He said.

"Me neither. And that's pretty weird. His birthday is in the coldest of all months." I said.

"Well that's Louis for you." He said sighing and laying on his bed.

"I wish honestly I was there with you." I said.

"You wouldn't be able to keep your hands off of me. With the facial hair and all." He said and I laughed.

"Pipe down. I would not." I said. "But gosh would I be able to miss my boyfriend." I said.

"Of course." He said.

"I miss your parents." He said.

"They miss you too. Honestly plus they think you've made me a better person." I said.

"Not to toot my own horn but. Toot too." I said and he laughed.

We stayed on the phone all night till Harry complained about him not being able to hear Louis when he was face timing him so we cut outer time short.

"I love you goodnight!" I said.

"I love you too baby. Talk to you in the morning." He said.

THE CONCERT WAS AMAZING TBH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 308 29
when gabby was little her parents split , making her leave to Australia with her mum while her twin brother Louis still lived with her dad in Englan...
70.8K 2.4K 16
Niall was a little boy but was put under a spell when he was nine. He's been a teddy bear for nine years and is waiting for the master teddybear to s...
71.9K 1.9K 26
When Niall Horan and Zayn Malik are paired up for a school field trip, Niall thinks it's some form of punishment. Of all people to get paired with, h...
280K 5.4K 28
Harry doesn't expect his life to change so drastically just because he meets Louis, and he doesn't know if the change is for the better or the worse...