Duel Magic

By DragonsFairy

(Yami Yugi/AtemXOC and YugiXOC Love Story) ( Under editing) (Female OC) In an orphanage in America, there liv... More

The Beginning
New Family
Finally Home!
New Friends?
New School
Fire!
The Past is Present
Let's Dance!
Something New!
Let's Get This Started!
The Egyptian God Cards!
Friends Till The End Part 1
Friends Till The End Part 2
Let the Finals Begin!
Ryou VS Yugi
The Second and Third Duel
The Last Three Duels!
Virtual Duel!
Cold Judge
Virtual Mess!
Semi-Finals Part 1
Semi-Finals Part 2
Finals! Random Time With All!
New Evil Is Here! New Power?
Where is Pegasus?
Rebecca and the Professor
The Loss Of Yugi
Yugi Vs. Yami, Forget the Past
Fighting for a Friend
Monsters, Dartz, and the Truth
Yugi's Back, World is Safe
New Tournament! My Yugi!
First Round
My Yugi! Not Yours!
Stop Trying To Steal My Boyfriend!
CHEATER!
The End Begins!
Back To The Past! Lets Go!
Bakura's Attack!
Nearing the End?
To little To Late
The Dark One Cometh Part 2
In the Name of the Pharaoh
The Final Journey
The Final Duel Part 1
The Final Duel Part 2
The Final Duel Part 3
The Final Duel Part 4
Epilogue
Author Note

The Dark One Cometh Part 1

1.5K 40 24
By DragonsFairy

Episode(s): 215 – 216

"So, it all comes down to this. If you manage to defeat me you're free to go and tell your Pharaoh friend your new found secret, but lose and the only place you'll go is the shadow realm!" said Bakura showing the group his duel disk.

"But I don't even have a deck or a duel disk," said Yugi while he looked at his risk. Then a duel disk and deck appeared.

"You were saying?" said Bakura. "It's been a while since you and I faced off in a good old fashioned duel hasn't it? Of course, this time you don't have that alter ego of yours to bail you out!"

"Ah, Yugi, maybe you shouldn't go through with this!" said Tea.

"Tea's right Yug! Not till we know were Tristan is!" said Joey.

"Oh him! Your friend thought he was tuff, but he was weak. So weak in fact that I was able to take over his mind!" said Bakura.

"Now everything makes sense," said Lilly as she thought about everything that had happened thus far.

"Well, where is he now pal?" questioned Joey. "We want our friend back!"

"If you ever want to see him again I suggest we get this game underway," laughed Bakura as he stared at the group with smugness.

"Well, here goes," said Yugi getting ready.

"Wait!" Lilly said as she walked up to Yugi and gave him a kiss. "Good luck!"

"R-right!" said Yugi with a blush. Joey smiled at them while Tea glared.

'Why does she get to kiss him?' she whined in her head.

'I hope there future kids aren't as short as Yugi!' thought Joey with a smirk. He then chuckled causing Lilly to look at him.

'Why is he laughing?' thought Lilly as she tilted her head in confusion. Joey just smiled at her and shook his head. Yugi then looked at them

'Why do I have the urge to hit him for?' thought Yugi.

"Alright! Show time!" said Bakura as the two started their duel.

'Hurry and win Yugi, we need to help the Pharaoh and everyone else' thought Lilly as she watched the battle.

~ Meanwhile with the Pharaoh ~

"Rest here Kasara and I will come back for you," said Seto as he looked at Kasara. Sahera kneeled next to him and got up when her husband touched her shoulder.

"Let's go," he said as the other two nodded. They got on the pharaoh's horse and left to fight.

"They are ready for battle," said Sahera as the three got closer to the palace.

"Shimon, Shada!" said the Pharaoh as they came closer to the two.

"Just in time," said Shimon.

"Seto, my queen, you're alright!" said Isis as she came closer to the two.

"I wish I could say the same about our father," said Seto.

"Is he still under Bakura's control?" asked Shada.

"I'm afraid he is in the shadow realm now, but he will return," said the Pharaoh as he smiled at his wife and Seto.

"Let us hope," said Sahera.

"Now, onto the issue at hand, Zork is," started the Pharaoh, but he was cut off when he collapsed.

"Pharaoh!" yelled Seto as he ran to catch him.

"Are you alright?" asked Isis.

"My love!" yelled Sahera is shock as she went to him.

"You're much too weak for this my king. Please allow me to lead these soldiers so that I may reclaim my honor. It's the least I can do," said Seto. The Pharaoh smiled at him.

"I trust you, lead them."

"Right."

"Please be careful," said Sahera.

"I will," said Seto as he smiled at her.

"Zork approaches!" yelled a soldier.

"Ready yourselves men! That creature is not to step one foot into our city. No mercy! And in the name of the Pharaoh we shall prevail!"

All the men cheered.

~ Meanwhile, with Yugi and the gang ~

They tried to figure out what angle Yugi was playing at and hoped that he would win.

~ Meanwhile, with the Pharaoh ~

"Fire!" yelled Seto to the soldiers. They then started to attack with no effect.

"Don't give up! Remember he is but one beast against a great army!" said Seto as he tried to encourage the army, but then Zork attacked.

"We must retreat!" said Sahera in desperation.

"Agreed!" said the Pharaoh.

"To the palace men!!" yelled Seto as they ran.

~ With Yugi and the gang ~

"This is getting really tense!" said Lilly as she watched Yugi duel.

"Have to agree with ya there. Hopefully everything will turn out okay," said Joey.

"He better win!" said Lilly.

~ With the Pharaoh ~

"I'm afraid the dark one is too powerful for an army of mere mortals to defeat. The only way to beat a supernatural monster is to use a supernatural army," said Shimon.

"Sacred guardians of the Pharaoh, summon your strongest shadow creature!" said Seto as they summoned their monsters. Even the queen had out her Light Magician Girl. They all attacked, but did no damaged to the beast.

"Pharaoh!" yelled Isis as a bolt of lightning came down to strike him. Shada pushed him and took the hit, dyeing

"Shada, know this my friend, I will defeat this darkness!" said the Pharaoh.

~With Yugi~

"Your Pharaoh friend must be knee deep in darkness, and the only thing that can save him is locked up down here!" said Bakura as he started to laugh at his opponents.

~ With the Pharaoh ~

"It's useless. Our forces are too weak my king," said Shimon to the Pharaoh. "All the armies in the world couldn't stop the dark one."

"I know," said the Pharaoh as he looked down. His wife grabbed his hand and held it tight, trying to comfort her love.

"There is only one way to concur a creature as powerful as Zork. You must summon the three Egyptian Gods!"

"But he can't!" exclaimed Sahera. "He is too weak! Summoning them now could kill him!"

"Without my puzzle I cannot summon them," said the king with regret.

'So much suffering our people are going through. I wish I could take it all away. I refuse to allow this to go on. Our son will not suffer from this. At least I hope he will not. As long as I can insure that he will have a great future and one day rule his people with his kind heart, I care not what happens to me!' thought the queen as the others conversed. She squeezed her husband's hand and he squeezed it back. 'If I must give my life so that Egypt will be safe, then so be it!'

~ With Yugi and the gang ~

"Who knew you would get this far without the Pharaoh holding your hand?" said Bakura.

"When the fate of the world is at stake, you will be surprised on how well I can duel!" said Yugi.

"That's telling him, Yug!" said Joey.

"You go!" said Tea.

"Show him how good you are!" said Lilly with a wink and a kiss making Yugi blush.

'WHY!' Tea thought with a pissed look directed at Lilly, who seemed to ignore it.

'Why do I feel like someone wants to kill me, yet it isn't one of the bad guys?' thought Lilly.

'Crazy bitch' thought Bakura as he looked at Tea. He and Yugi then continued to duel.

"I hope you don't plan on winning!" said Bakura with a smirk.

"Of course I am! There is no way I'm letting someone like you win!" said Yugi.

"You see, Yugi, if you win then everything I've worked so hard on will come crashing down, and I can't have that! To add to that, I won't get my prize if I lose!" he said as a random chain came out of nowhere, wrapping around Lilly and lifting her up into the air.

"Put me down! I don't want to be anyone's damsel in distress!" yelled Lilly as she went up to the ceiling and was pulled to where Bakura was.

"Lilly!" yelled Joey and Yugi.

'Why wasn't I taken? Am I not good enough to be a prize!' thought Tea annoyed.

"When I win, I will take this beauty to be my queen. She is the reincarnation of a real queen and as well as a great duelist! She would make a great wife," said Bakura with a smirk.

"No way am I letting you win now!" said Yugi with a pissed look.

"You aint taken her nowhere! Do you not realize how much Tristan, Duke, and I have bet on how their kids would turn out! I wanna make my hundred!" yelled Joey causing everyone to look at him.

"What the hell Joey!" yelled Lilly and Yugi with blushes on their faces.

"Oh, I wasn't supposed to tell you guys that!" said Joey as he rubbed the back of his head. Yugi then turned to look at Bakura.

"I will win and once I do your days of evil will be over!" said Yugi.

'Yugi, you better get me out of this soon,' thought Lilly as she dangled in the air above Bakura.

~ With the Pharaoh ~

"Exodia!" said Seto and Sahera in shock.

"Please be okay," said the queen.

"It's as powerful as Zork!" said Seto in shock.

"Let's hope," said the Pharaoh as he held his queen as they watched the fight.

"Shimon!"

"Oh no!" said Sahera as Zork destroyed Exodia.

"Pharaoh!" said Zork as he looked at the three. "Apposing me is futile. I am the embodiment of pure darkness and as your world is enveloped by the shadows, my power shall grow. Now kneel before your new master."

"NO! The light of hope still shines on the people of Egypt and that light can illuminate even the darkest of shadows!" said the king.

"Pharaoh! Take this!" said Mana as she gave him his puzzle. "Isis and Shimon surrendered their spirits to the shadow realm so that I could bring it to you."

"Zork! I fight you, not alone, but with the spirits of the people who have fought against you. For the people of Egypt I will prevail!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113 52 26
Is the Morning of Yami Sennen and Nixie Motou's wedding...What should be a day of Joy and celebration turns into a tragedy and sorrow when Atemu Senn...
1.6K 58 8
After things took place back in duelist kingdom, Kyra faces more darker forces to be dealt with. Meanwhile, Yugi, Yami, and the rest of the gang sta...
45.3K 950 10
*Based on the official game* You just started playing the brand new game, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links. Then, you made a wish that you never thought would...
10.7K 203 18
During the events at Duelist Kingdom, Yugi and his friends wonder about two American girls that are present. Why do the girls look and feel familiar...