All's Fair In Love And War

By A_Stressed_Author

I always end up with the short straw. I'm the younger sister. I was captured by pirates when I was younger. A... More

An Unexpected Suprise
TV Love...Ew
Why Are Mixers A Thing?
Why You So Obsessed With Me?
I Hate People
The Unnamed Watcher
SOME People!
And Then There Were 19
That Was Monumentally Stupid
They're Perfect For Each Other
Something New
Sitting In A Corner
Meeting My Stalker
Concussion?
Assumptions
Charlena
A Little Change
Distracted
He's Basically My Brother
Teasing And Hair-Braiding
A/N Confession Time
Goofing Off
The Hunt
Will Solace
Nico Finally Opens Up
A/N- Not a Chapter, Sorry
The Basement
PSA
Keeping An Eye Out
The Cherry Tree
Attacked
The Sound of Music
Mystery Guitar Man
Black is the Color of My True Love's Hair
Look At the Stars, Tell Me What Do You See?
I Try
I Won't Say I'm in Love
The First Date
Sweet and Sour
The Interrogation (My Friends are Insane)
Possibly The Weirdest Day of My Life
Rebellious Teenage Actions
Stormy Seas
Thank the Gods (But Not Zeus)
The Last Straw
When It's Crunch Time...
An Unorthodox Situation
An Announcement
I Stand For Percy Jackson. If You Do Not, You. Will. Not. Stand. Long.
Announcement #2
It's Time to D-D-D-D-D-D-D-Duel!
The Passing of an Era
Our Next Chapter Together
RA/IC Announcement
Last Note

The Dreaded A/N

4.2K 58 13
By A_Stressed_Author

Okay, so I'm posting this on all my stories, don't freak out, I'm not stopping my writing, but please read this.

Y'all need to chill out.

Thankfully it hasn't happened on this one yet since there's only one chapter, but it's happened on my other ones.

I have 8 or 9 stories that I'm writing on here alone. There are 10 notebooks in my room that I haven't touched, 6 on my Instagram (also untouched for several months), at least 10 if not more on my computer in my Google Drive. I have not touched ANY of those since at least a month before school ended last year.

I start school again in like two weeks. And I'm human. I get writer's block, I have other things that I'm required to do.

Where am I going with this? Everyone needs to hold their dang horses. I post an update of a story and 20 minutes later I have a comment ON THAT CHAPTER that I need to update ASAP. I'd understand if it had been a week to something, but 20 minutes after? Be thankful that I'm updating as often as possible, there are stories on Wattpad that have not been updated since October of 2013.

Chill out, give me time. If it get's to be three weeks or more (which I know some of mine are approaching quickly) then you can POLITELY ask for an update but please refrain from demanding "UPDATE!!!!!!!" On my comments.

Thanks. ~BananaBrain

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 518 51
//COMPLETED// I thought that I was just a normal girl, living in a normal messed up family, with a normal messed up life. Turns out it was something...
84.7K 2.5K 42
she shouldn't be here. she really, really shouldn't be here. but when a goddess saves your life and asks for something in return, you can't really d...
14.2K 166 18
A normal day at camp half blood. Well, if you call your future selves falling from the sky normal then ok! I don't want this to be one of the huge 3...
413K 14.5K 155
Hey you... Do you have a watch? What time is it? No, no, not your normal watch. Your FABULOUS one. Oh my, look at the time, it's the hour of demigods...