Once a marine, always a marine

De nefarious11

Nora lost her left arm in combat in Afghanistan. She had the choice of letting her friends die before her eye... Mais

Leaving home
The fight
Smug face
6-1 for us
I'm a marine
The goons want my blood
The hospital
NOT A CHAPTER BUT READ PLZ IT'S NOT LONG
once a marine, always a marine
Death bed
Then so be it.
Today will be epic!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not a chapter
new book
Secret part.. sshh
IMPORTANT!!!

School

13.2K 363 9
De nefarious11

I walked into the building which I will soon be able to call school. I had my camouflage bag slung over my right shoulder. I wore my camouflage jacket with a black v-neck t-shirt, black leggings and my trusty black combat boots. 

People were giving me weird looks but they will never know my story, nor will they know the true story of what I went through. I went straight to the main office while I took in my surroundings. I saw a woman in her mid forties, her chocolate brown hair was up in a bun, while her hazel eyes were scanning the paper in front of her. Her desk was a warm brown colour while her chair was black. The walls were also painted a nice warm brown colour. 

"Excuse me." I said. She looked up at me and sent a warm smile my way. I've been through too much in my life to fall for peoples tricks. I trusted people too many times and been broken too many times.

"Schedule? My name is Nora Blood." I said. She looked taken back but I don't care, I was raised with almost no feelings what so ever.

"Ah yes, here you are." She said handing me a piece of paper. I nodded and walked away. I don't know where I'm going but I'll find my way, sooner or later. 

I found my first class which was english, I walked in and all the eyes averted to me. I heard some snickers but I ignored it. Like I did with most of the people in my life, that I should've trusted but never did.

"Ah Ms. Blood? Am I right." The teacher asked, he was tall and lean maybe late twenties, black hair and grey eyes.

"Yes." I said. 

"Tell us about yourself." the teacher said.

"Well..." I can't tell them about myself at all.

"I'm a new student. I'm a girl. And I love to fight." I said casually. Then someone from the back of the class pipped up.

"I bet you can't beat Phoenix!" It sounded like a girl said that.

"Well who is Phoenix? And does he fight?" I asked getting more intrigued

"Best fighter in the school." 

"I would like to meet Phoenix." I said sternly 

"But you only have one arm!" Another person pipped up.

"So? That doesn't define me or the strength I have. Nothing can define you, except you and who you choose to be." I said sternly while the teacher told me to take a seat. I nodded and went to sit in the back of the class. 

The lesson started, I took many many notes while some people asked me what happened to my arm, which I just ignored. The day dragged on, finally lunch came around and I got something to eat, looked like meat-loaf, but every time I pocked at it, it would jiggle like jello. I sat down at a table, when someone sat beside me. I looked up and saw a guy with caramel coloured hair, freckles splashed over his nose and cheeks. He had grey eyes with hints of blue in them. 

"What do you want?" I asked him

"Well, I heard you wanted to see me." 

"Ah so your Phoenix?" I asked curiously

"Yup, so what did you want?"

"I want to challenge you to a fight because I heard you were the best, and I want to change that." I said with a smirk. He looked shocked but soon recovered it with a smirk.

"Of course but I won't go easy on you because of your missing limb." 

Now that hurt. But I didn't show it. I nodded and went back to eating my food. 

"During gym." I said 

"How do you know I have gym with you?"

"I know a lot of things you don't, like my missing limb." I spat out and walked away. It was very tempting to throw my food in his face but decided against it. I can't wait to embarrass him, in front of the class.

Hey guys! End of the second chapter, I hoped you liked it, I know it's sorta going fast but theres a reason for that ;) 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Love Will Find a Way De Sally

Ficção Adolescente

989 24 26
Sally is a normal girl that happens to have problems with her brother Henry, he has been acting strange,rude, and always leave her alone at the house...
3.2K 620 35
#COMPLETED [HORROR-THRILLER] #34 in psychic-abilities #52 in psycho-thriller #60 in sociopath This is her adventure, she is narrating. Ava, a bea...
222 30 13
The main character fell for a popular boy in their high school. For multiple months, the main character has been hiding themselves from this boy, Tal...
87 8 6
A normal college student suddenly finds himself caught up in strange phenomenon, being stuck in a stranger's body in what could only be a different w...