The Riddle Twins

By cloppityclippity

Rhya and her twin Marcal are most unlike the other students at Howarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry; whi... More

The Riddle twins
Severus Snape
Platform 9 and 3/4
A Brave Slytherin
The First day (and week)
The Midnight Duel
Halloween
The Quidditch Match
random randomness
Ooh Burn Quirrel!
The mirror
There is no title, only awesomeness.
The Multi-Personality Chapter
Through the Trapdoor, Part 1
Through the Trapdoor, Part 2
Through the Trapdoor, Part 3
Going Home
Epilogue

Azkaban

1.9K 61 18
By cloppityclippity

  Azkaban

“Draco, Draco! Get up ya fat booger!” I rapped on his door harder making my knuckles red. I put a foot up onto the mahogany door and was about to bust it open when a sleepy looking Draco emerged still in his green and silver pajamas.

“About time! Now get ready!” I criticized.

“But you’re not even dressed yet either,” he complained, rubbing his eyes to get the sleep out of them.

“Yeah but I can get dressed, brush my hair, have breakfast, feed Randal and walk the perimeter of the mansion in the time it takes you to do your hair.”

Mumbling darkly, Draco shut the door and I could hear him stamping around in his oversized bedroom. Smirking, I head back downstairs to see if Marcal had enough luck waking up Lucius and Narcissa.

I returned to my massive room after my gigantic shouting match with Lucy.

I love my bathroom. I don’t think it could possibly get any bigger. The counter is almost as big as my bed (which I can lay across anyway and my feet are still miles away from the edge). And the surface is covered in all sorts of make-up, shampoo and face scrubs. I cannot reach my hairbrush. I stretched my arm out and swiped all the products onto the floor, many shards of glass going everywhere. grabbing my hairbrush I avoid the mess and call for a houseelf to clean it all up.

I dress quickly in green and silver robes my snake necklace and a silver serpent encrusted ring. I was extremely nervous. She is THE Bellatrix after all. Murderer and mother. I didn’t want to disappoint her. I sat down onto my powder blue bed and braided my hair.

I thought about everything that happened in Marcals head. My father, Quirrel had said something about my father being in the room. I resolved that as soon as the holidays ended I was going to confront Quirrel. He didn’t seem like the incredibly bright type so I would be more than likely to get an answer out of him.

As usual I got lost trying to navigate the many passages through the mansion and it was only when I stumbled upon a Randal who was trying to eat a rat half his size did I get him to lead me to the living room.

Ironically enough, Draco hadn’t finished with his hair, so Marcal and I were left pacing for him to come down.Well, Marcal was Pacing I was kicking things. Yeah I have a temper. No, I don’t care.

Finally Draco came down the stairs grumbling. “Why do I have to get up? I’m not even coming!” he complained.

“You have to greet the minister when he arrives,” said Lucius sternly, and I was reminded of something I had meant to say.

“Now no tea parties, Lucy! I want to go straight there!”

Lucy mumbled under his breath to no one, “I don’t have tea parties."

*Minutes pass, pigs fly and the Dahlia Lama reincarnates again*

I wrapped my arms around myself to keep out the chill brought on by Azkaban prison. The black hooded figures that roamed the corridors were pushed back against the bars of cells by the feeble sheep patronus cast by the Minister of Magic. One of the perks of coming from a spoiling and rich family is having an important escort.

Unexpectedly a hand snaked out from one of the cells and wrapped around my wrist and jerked me back. BANG! The prisoner was sent flying back into the far wall of his cell and was knocked unconscious by the force of my spell.

I quickly pointed my wand at the minister and murmured “Obliviate”.

Fudge’s eyes glazed over and he called, “Let’s keep going shall we?”

There came a harsh laugh echoing from the end cell which had a number of dementors standing guard out front. I walked cautiously over and pressed my face against the bars of the prison cell.

Azkaban had hallowed Bellatrix’s once handsome features so now they were pulled tighter against the bone and she was extremely pale.

“You came!” She spoke as though I was god and came forwards pulling her off the rags they called beds. It was only when she drew closer I realized she wasn’t speaking to me but to marcal who had been standing behind me. Bella fell to her knees at his feet and said, “You are truly his son!”

She stood and wrapped her arms around my brother’s now stiff body. I cleared my throat loudly after about five minutes but she ignored me.

“Marcal, if you’re done making out with strangers we have to visit our mother!” I called angrily. She looked over at me disdainfully and I felt a stab of hurt in my chest.

“Do you know who I am?” she asked proudly. Jeesh she sure had ego for a woman.

I pretended to look her over and then said, “Should I?”

Bella let out a snort of disgust and turned to Narcissa. “What have you been teaching her?” she half asked, half shrieked.

“They’ve been teaching me about stranger danger,” I replied.

Yeah I have no respect for authority especially for up themselves pureblood mothers. I do respect Narcissa though; anyone who can support a head with that much make-up on deserves my respect.

“How Dare you! You are a disgrace to my bloodline and that of your father’s you filthy blood traitor!” she screamed at me, and the word stung as though she had use a whip.

My family was my best friends and I take being told I don’t belong in it really hard.

In two steps I had crossed the distance between us and I pushed my wand to her throat and said dangerously, “How dare YOU! I am the one who could kill you without a second’s hesitation. You are the disgrace to challenge me!”

With tears of fury in my eyes I turned on my heel and took off down through the prison passing the minister who thankful had stayed out of earshot to give us privacy.

After running to exhaustion I finally stopped and collapsed onto a wall and fell to the floor breathing loudly. The dementors started to swoop in but I raised my wand and yelled a feeble “Expecto Patronum!” and was surprised to see I had actually managed to produce my dragon with such a pathetic attempt.

My pearly white dragon was smaller than a regular one and was pacing near my feet keeping the dementors away I heard a few gasps from the surrounding cells as light and warmth flooded the corridor. I needed to get my mind off things so I pulled a crossword I had been doing while watching Lucy suck up to Fudge from my robes.

“6 across is Kneazle,” said a voice from behind me making me jump about a foot. In the grimy cell next to me a man with shaggy long black hair.

“Sorry,” he apologized sheepishly making me grin.

“Thanks.” I smiled, filling in the squares.

The man looked at me in disbelief “You’re not scared?” he asked and I shook my head.

“But don’t you know who I am?”

“You’re a wrongly accused murderer!” I said, smiling at how amazed he was. He cocked his head question and I explained, “That’s what most people in here are anyway. And I know you’re Sirius Black!”

         Sirius’ POV

 “And you believe me that I’m innocent? How?” I ask amazed by the girl’s confidence.

“My whole family are death eaters,” She replied and I understood. I wondered whose child she was as I couldn’t place her looks to any Deatheaters I knew and I knew just about every Deatheaters there was.

“Why are you in Azkaban alone?” I asked. “It’s not really a five star resort!”

She turned and looked sadly at me “What’s with the twenty questions?” she said, dodging the question. The girl sighed then poured her heart out to me.

 By the time she was finished stating her problems she was fast asleep. Strangely her patronus didn’t fade but simply lay down and closed its eyes too.

Voices started calling through the semidarkness and another light appeared at the end of the corridor and there were hurried footsteps as they bent to pick up Rhya.

“What did you do black?” the minister asked in dibelief to me.

I replied lazily, “Don’t worry, Fudge, she’s just sleeping.”

The Blonde man and Dark haired boy carrying Rhya bride style were about to leave when I stopped them. “May I have the newspaper please, I’ve missed the crossword?”

The boy handed me the crossword and they walked away. Rhya’s dragon finally fading into the darkness

I looked at the limp girl’s distant shadow and I had to admit, for a death eater’s child she was blessed with a powerful light.

Yes! i wrote all of that in one sitting! I am proud!

Anyway, i have included my birthday wish list:

~ A kindle

~ a snake ring (look them up on google images they're awesome)

~ to have finished The Riddle Twins

~ To have over 2000 reads

~ To have 25 or more fans

~ to have gotten all my stories on watt's hot list (check)

~ To get 28 votes on this chapter

~ get a comment from someone other than Creater, DeathEaters-r-us or lizzielizzie

~ to make under 100 on whats hot                             

~to make a better checklist

I have 3 weeks from today to check off everything on this list so help me out guys!

Anywho Comment, Vote, Fan!

PPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEEOOOOUUUUUUUTTTT!

(Ahaha, I never actually completed any of those 25 fans. But now I have 125 in time for the next birthday. And I've already completed the checklist :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.7K 33
Amy Riddle - your average Heir of Slytherin. Last year, she was given the task of befriending Harry Potter. This year, after going through drama, dea...
2.2K 76 56
Ells Malfoy. Sister of Draco Malfoy, daughter of Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. Raised in Malfoy manor thinking she was just a malfoy, and nothing more...
310 37 40
When Jazmin Riddle, the daughter of Tom Riddle, also known as Voldemort, and Bellatrix Lestrange goes undercover at Hogwarts and tries to take it dow...
1.1K 99 34
ᡃ ᢠⁱʳ˒ᡗ ᡖᡉʳ˒ᡒⁿ Λ’α΅—α΅’Κ³ΚΈ α΅ƒα΅‡α΅’α΅˜α΅— ᡐʸ α΅’αΆœ ᡃˑᡃ˒ᡗᡒʳ Κ³β±α΅ˆα΅ˆΛ‘α΅‰ - 𝐎𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐒𝐧𝐠 - "πš‚πš•πš’πšπš‘πšŽπš›πš’πš—!" πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‘πšŠπš πšŒπšŠπš•πš•πšŽπš 𝚘𝚞𝚝 πš‹πšŽπšπš˜πš›πšŽ πš’πš πšŒπš˜πšžπš•...