Getting even with King (GxG)...

By speedyburrito

(GxG) "You're so dead! TAYLOR KING!" Audrey shouts at the top of her lungs across the hallway of Easton high... More

Welcome back
HI!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5.5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 19

9.4K 197 33
By speedyburrito

Chapter 19 – Naive

AUDREY'S POV

"The two of you gain, Vice President of S.G.O... Supposed to be a Star player of the Green Vipers Soccer team..." Said Mr.Hurst with dismay, shaking his head in disbelief. "What am I going to do with you two," He looked at us as we stand in front of him.

"We're really sorry for the inconvenience and trouble we brought to this school, sir," I Said.

"And I'm really sorry to tell the both of you that this time around, I need to suspend you for attending school for 3 days." With that, I don't know how will I face my parents, I don't want them to be disappointed in me. I stare at the ground, thinking what excuse I will say to my parents.

"Sir, if there is someone who will get to be punished.. It should be me alone... I did all this crazy 'antics' that cause a disturbance in this school... And upon my first suspension... I didn't take it seriously" Taylor said, trying to save me from this major offense.

"You're saying is... Are you trying to save Ms.Luther over here?" Mr.Hurst questions Taylor.

"No, not at all Mr.Hurst..." She looked at me then back to Mr.Hurst. "I'm bullying her since my second week here... it is all my fault".

After we meet Mr.Hurst, we walk the hallways of Easton high with the same pace."Thanks for saving me back there" tucking my hair behind my back.

"Pft... come on, you know you don't have to say sorry at all" Taylor said and smirked.

"You're right, why would I say sorry to you... you're the one who started it all" I respond and both of us chuckles, before I turn my way towards my next class, I asked her...

"What now..." looking into her eyes and not minding any of our schoolmate staring at us. She looks away for a moment and tuck her both hands inside her pockets and a red tint on her cheeks betrays her cool attitude.

----

My last class went by smoothly boring and I rejoice to the sound of the bell, skipping my way towards my locker when I saw Sara waiting beside my locker, my heart starts to panic, why am I nervous? Slowly I approach Sara and greeted her and she greeted me back, I opened my locker and put my books in it.

"I wanted to talk to you, Audrey," Sara said to make me more nervous to how serious her voice is. I close my locker gently and she started to talk again.

"Let's walk" with that, we walk our way out of the campus to the school parking lot. Still, I couldn't depict what would Sara want to talk about, I said my peace earlier today, what does she want to know? When we arrived in front of my car.

"Do you like her?" Sara startled me with her question. My heart started to beat even faster.

"W-who" I stuttered.

"I said, do you like Taylor," she asked again looking all serious, shit, why do I feel like I'm talking to Taylor's parents? "Sigh... I will break your face if you break Taylors heart, don't you forget that... okay?" She taps my shoulder and rides her car. What just happened? I let out a stressful breathe when Sara finally leaves the school premises. I held my hand across my chest, trying to compose my body when someone startled me again.

"Hey~ you looked tensed... sup A," Paul said with his chill attitude followed by high five. I sigh. "Everything alright?" He follows thru.

"Yeah, I guess so," I said while I unlock my car."Where's Taylor and Dean by the way?" Out of curiosity, I asked Paul.

"Dean went home early and Taylor is talking to her coach... heard she'll leave the soccer, team..." Paul said who is leaning against my car door.

Why would she leave our soccer team when she's one of the anticipated players around our city? Does it have to do with her suspension? I looked at Paul, who shrugs his shoulder.

"Why? Does it have to do with her suspension?"

"Not at all actually... it's something to do with her grandfather," Paul said, backing away from my car and take his leave as I started my engine. Wait, why all of a sudden they seemed to be all around me? And before I can even leave I saw Taylor walk passed by my car towards hers. I drive slowly in front of her car somewhat blocking hers.

TAYLOR'S POV

What am I going to do with that grumpy life sucker?! Gah should've known better! He always has his ways of turning my good mood into a bad mood. Right after I said my goodbye to my coach and teammates, properly explaining why I have to cut my extracurricular activities due to how my Gramps acting an ass towards me and all well Not really saying how my grandfather act's as an asshole, of course, I won't do anything stupid to blemish The king's empire reputation just like that.

I charged the almost empty hallway of our school and rushes towards my car, I do not know what to feel anymore towards him, all I've ever wanted is to live a simple life with my family that includes Travis, Popsy and Thomas, just the three of them! No Damian in the picture! I unlock my doors and Swifty placing myself inside my car, about push the start engine of my Porshe when...

"Is everything okay?!" I find myself looking straight at her, hamming her BMW that is blocking my way. Shit! It all comes down on me when I remember asking her for a date! I Fucking asked Audrey Luther on a date and I don't have any idea where the fuck I am going to invite her!

'Y-yeah, everything fine' I fucking asked her out! Maybe she won't remember it and will forget about it, right? Oh god. Pressing the button to start the engine, I heard her car door. I looked up and saw her walking towards me.

"Get out," she said subtly. I sigh and do what's asked for, I get out of my car and stands in front of her and smiles at her.

"Hi" trying to hide my dull mood "sorry, I didn't notice you earlier..." I motion. She closes the gap between us and held my cheeks, shit, my heart starts to burst out, I don't know if I'm uncomfortable or happy or both.

"Hey... is everything alright?" she asked again, the way she said it soothes my mood-affecting all my of system. How could she do that? If I could just. Kiss.you. Right. Now! Placing my left hand behind her palm that's still on my cheeks.

"I'm fine now..." I said with more ease now.

"Coffee?" Audrey offer's beaming a smile brighter than the sunshine. Before I could answer her, Paul interferes shouting from his ae86 and waving his hands.

"Audrey! Your car, please? Later with your Lovie do vie guys! Before I melt!" He said smiling like an actual idiot, thus making me and Audrey giggles.

"Or before I Puke!" Shay said cheerfully popping out of Paul's car. "Let's grab some coffee!"

----

Starring at our cars parked beside each other, My cayman, Audrey Z4 and Paul's ae86 outside of Starbucks, avoiding this uncomfortable situation. I could feel my sweat running down my forehead.

"SO~..." Shay started. Oh, god. I sip from my cup. "You two are a thing now?" I don't know and I'm fucking nervous! Can't she tell how I'm so uncomfortable now? I can not even last an eye contact for a second!

"Not really," Audrey said, getting my attention causing me to look at her squinting my eyes. Not really? After we Make out inside the school clinic? Not really? After you said those cheesy cringe worthy lines?

"Oh... so all the flirting stuff, oozing with so much sexual tension between the two of you earlier is nothing? ~" Paul butted in, adding a pressure to our topic. I glared at him with much hatred. Giving him 'I'm going to kill you' look.

"Where you guys get this information?" Audrey asked them, yeah... how did you guys know?! "First, Sara asked me earlier today, then now, both of you are grilling us?!" Audrey said with uncontrollable smiling going hoity-toity. How cute.

"I don't know... Maybe how Taylor looks at you right now?" Paul grins as he caught me looking intently to Audrey and smiling like a dork. Kill me now!, I can feel my face heating up from embarrassment. Shay laughs her ass off and so is Paul and hearing Audrey chuckles as I face palm myself with both of my hands, Okay that's it letting out a heavy sigh.

"I asked her on a date... what's the big deal?" I said somewhat irritated. Shay and Paul gawk to what they have heard looking back and forth to me and to Audrey. I felt Audrey's hand resting on top of my thigh.

Paul Breaks the silence Shouting "Oh, My... " He stands up and points at me, this is going to be embarrassing."GOD! TAYLOR KI-!" with that all of the people inside the café turn's their head to where we are, good thing shay shuts him up by dragging him down covering Pauls' mouth.

"Shhhh!... Sit down!" Shay said while giggling.

THIRD PERSON POV

"When will you meet your soon- to- be fiancé?" Cassandra said boastfully, walking across the living room, interrupting Euan's peace of mind. Euan turns his attention towards Cassandra, his older Sister.

"I met her already, Remember the dinner with Damian? we bump into each other" Euan replied nonchalantly as he continues to play C.O.D., Cassandra shrugs it off and sits beside Euan, watching him play.

"What?" Euan knows his sister too well, he knows Cassandra will pester him out. He stopped playing and fixed his hair and looks at her sister.

"Nothing, I just, wouldn't it be nice if you, you know ask her on a date? Get to know each other better? Bet she didn't even know what is going on right now..." Cassandra smirks. 

"Bet! She didn't even know she'll be marrying you" pinching Euan's cheeks causing Euan to cringe. Cassandra stands up and before she leave "Just a hunch... She's somewhat despises her Grandfather" with that Cassandra leave him be.

 Euan rests his head on the back of the sofa and huff's heavily.

Meanwhile, Taylor arrives at their mansion, tossing her car keys to Ian when her phone ring's with an unknown number as she trail her way to her room.

"Hello?" Taylor's answers.

"Uh..hi, this is Euan... Ummm Euan Salvatore, if I'm not mistaken, we've met before, at Casa Italia last week..." Euan replied tensely.

"......."

" I'm the guy who bumped you?" Euan Follows "Sigh... NueTech Industries?" Euan said stressing it out.

"Oh, yeah. Wine brown" The gullible Taylor answered "Did I manage to mess up with your clothes? Or shoes?" She asked Euan.

Euan laugh's on the other end, remembering he color of his suit that day and said "oh, no not really.. I... Are you free this weekend?"

"Why are you asking me that?" Taylor answers back, tossing her body to her sofa.

Euan feels stressed out talking to Taylor "I'm asking you on a date."

"Nope, not gonna happen. Bye." Taylor instantly drops the call and went straight to her bathroom, leaving her cell phone behind.

Half an hour Passed by, when Taylor's intercom rings, she rushes towards the intercom beside her doorway, putting it on speaker, Ian was on the other line inviting Taylor to have a dinner with Thomas, who just got home from his judo practice.

"There's this weird guy who asked me on a date.." Taylor said. Thomas didn't look at her.

"Who's that unlucky guy?" Thomas said after he chows down his food.

"Euan?, one of Damian's Minions," Taylor said plainly.

"Salvatore?" Ian took an interest in the topic and butted in.

"Yeah, do you know him?" Taylor asked, Thomas and Ian looked to each other giving Taylor an idea that They know who Euan Salvatore is. Taylor glances back and forth to both of them while she takes a drink.

"He's a big fish, Sis. A Batchelor heir to the NueTech Industries, just like you. " Thomas said, looking at her sister and then takes another spoonful of the meal.

"How come you don't know his existence, T?" Ian asked Taylor in disbelief.

"Cause' I'm trying to live like a normal human being," Taylor replied.

Thomas shrugs his shoulder "Well, you need to do your homework... you don't want Damian to pester you around after your 18th Birthday, though."

Since Damian King Hasn't announced the merger and the marriage between the two biggest family empire publicly yet, Taylor has no idea what is going on between NueTech Industries and Terra Alta Corporation's Deal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 7.6K 44
Lilith is bad bitch, but she is one of the nicest people ever as well. She is sweet, likes to go shopping, loves food, and especially pancakes. And...
123K 5.6K 15
Alison is just a normal college student. She doesn't have many friends and she isn't the most social. Alison wanted some company, so she got some. Al...
1.2K 45 12
It started with a dare and leads to something more. Anna being the new popular student. Almost everyone either hates her, love her or want her. She...
210K 7.4K 21
THIS BOOK IS OFFICIALLY UNDER EDITING! Annabelle Luther has always been close to her family growing up until college came. For the years of living in...