Sneaking Past Scott - A Stile...

By dylan_o-kay

Molly fell in love with a boy named Stiles. He was a year older than her, but neither of them cared. What the... More

Sneaking Around
Close Calls
"Midnight"
You're what...?
What?
Anchors
Scott Happened
Tracking.
Studying
Star Wars
Cuddles
Crying :'(
Never
Healing
Go!
We love eachother. Really.
Lake House
You Actually Have Abs.
Stydia...
You Can Talk to Me
Sleepovers and Shopping
The Creme Brulee
Lovebites
STILES STILINSKI YOU'RE A DEAD MAN
As Her Brother, I Want to Kill You.
The Nightmares Start
The First Day of School
Stay in the Car
You Know I Remember Right?
What the Hell is Happening to us?
Helping Malia
You're the Hot Girl
Mario Cart
Beautiful
Alyssa
Everything.
Distracting Dad
Monday
Ninjas
Safe and Sound
He's Okay
Control It.
The MRI
Did Stiles Really Do This?
Eichen House
Katashi
Let me in!
Shoot me!
They Howl
It's You. It's Really You.
No One Else Gets Hurt.
She Can't Die!
A Divine Move
You're My Jedi
You Can Skip
Lunch?
The Funeral
That Cafe' on 84th Street?
Restraining Orders
All This is Going to Do is Tick Her Off!!
The Pink Flyer
Gasoline
The Only Six Pack I Have is a Six Pack of Pudding Cups
A Not-So-Peaceful Night
I'm Not Perfect!
Thank You, Stiles
What Did I Just Get Myself Into..?
It's Done.
Working Out
Movie Night
Truth or Dare?
Why is Everyone so Happy?
The Talent Show
So, What Did You Guys Do Last Night?
Exciting Announcements!
Let's Have A Cuddle Day.
So Much For Breakfast
Pack Meetings
Jeep Troubles
Just... Wondering How I Got This Lucky
I Love How ...
Meeting Hannah
I Can Explain!
Don't Forget A Very Angry Scott
Trying To Have A Sweet Moment Over Here...
Mexico
All We Want Is Derek!
You're Anxiety Reeks
Doctor's Appointments
Babe, What Is It?
Where? Swimming in The Fountain of Youth!?
Hi, Der
Lacrosse
The Dinner
You're Not Welcome Here
Liam
Communication Issues
It's Complicated
Hey, Ally
Shut Up, Peter!
I'm Losing My Power...
Don't You Get It?!
The Deadpool
Like A Lot.
The House
Town Hall
Your Little ... Miracle ...
Instagram Feed
Tickling and Cuddling
Get Well Soon, Dylan!
Breakfast
Packing
I Want My Teddy Bear...
A/N - Please Read!
If You Say an Icebath...
I'm Sorry.
The Siren Inside
The TV
Breakfast in Bed
No - But Someone's Going To
Pizza
What Do They Say?
Satomi's Pack
The PSAT's
Qurantined From the Qurantine
We Have to Tell Them
Alone
I Think I've Caught On Now
It's Fine...
You Know I'm Right
Attackers
Save Him
The Sleepover
Losing Control (and thanks!)
Derek, What is It?
24 Hours
update
Containment
You're Having A...

Electricity

309 11 0
By dylan_o-kay

I take my bike out of the back of the Jeep and head home. Rafe had dropped my mom off at work, so her car was there. I had my license, and once I found them inside, the keys, so I order take out. I order my mom's usual and something for me. I sit at the table and finish the small amount of homework from the night. I find a note from Scott saying he was with Kira. When dinner's about ready, I go to pick it up and then head to the hospital, where I find my mom at the front desk. She let's out a relieved sigh when she sees me. 

"Thank you so much! I was starving!" She says. I hand her the to-go box. She motions for me to come back with her. I carry mine back to the break room and we eat together. 

"So what have you been doing for the past 3 hours?" She asks, "You didn't come home after school," 

"Yeah, I was at Stiles'. We played Mario Cart for 3 straight hours," I say laughing. 

"You two are the nerdiest couple I've ever come across," She says, jokingly. I laugh again. We eat and talk for her 30 minute dinner break. After we finish, we throw away the food, and she says she has to get back to work. I hug her before leaving. I get in the car and drive back home. I turn on the TV and start watching reruns of random shows. I'm only about 10 minutes in before someone starts pounding on the door. I run over to it and open it to Stiles and Lydia. 

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Where's Scott?"

"He's with Kira, why?"

"Get in the car, we'll explain on the way," I turn off the TV, knowing to keep the bills down and lock the door before climbing in the Jeep with Stiles and Lydia. They explain how Barrow was after Kira the entire time, and all about the chemistry closet, us not being able to get a scent, and the coded message. We drive to Kira's house, only to see Scott knocked out, and Kira no where in sight. We immediately go to wake Scott. 

When he does wake up, he sits up and says "B-Barrow. He took Kira," 

"Yeah, he was after her the entire time," Stiles says. He goes into panic mode and calls Allison and Issac to see if they found anything. When they come up empty handed, he turns back to us. 

"We have to think of something, he's going to kill her!" Scott says. 

"I knew he was there, how did I know that?" Lydia says.

"You heard the flies, right?" I say.

"What do you hear now?" Scott asks her. She pauses. 

"Nothing. I feel like I can do this, but I don't know what to do. It's like it's on the tip of my tongue and I don't know how to trigger it. I swear... It just makes me want to scream!" She says. 

"Okay, then scream. Lydia scream," Stiles says. She screams an ear-splitting scream. All three of us cover our ears until it's done. The three of us all glance at each other while she takes a deep breath. She suddenly turns to us, making us all jump.

"It's not flies! It's electricity," She says.

"Barrow was an electrical engineer, he worked at a power substation," Stiles says, connecting the dots. I swear, I could never figure out any of this stuff, let alone make all of these connections. 

"What substation?" Scott asks. The three of us hop in the Jeep, while Scott gets on his motorcycle. Stiles speeds off in the direction of the substation the moment all the door are closed, Scott following closely behind us. When we get there, Scott climbs off his motorcycle and Stiles gets out of the Jeep. He closes the door before me or Lydia could climb out. 

"Wait here, alright, just wait for the cops to come,"  He says. 

"I am not waiting in the Jeep!" I say. 

"Yeah, why do we have to wait?"

"Well, Molly because the last time you came with us on something like this, you managed to get your foot and hand stuck in one trap, and Lydia, cause I've only got one bat," He says. 

"I have claws and fangs," I say. 

"Just stay here, please," He says. He runs in after Scott and Lydia and I both sigh and lean back on our chairs. Then, when I hear an explosion of some sort, I climb up to the driver's seat. 

"I am not sitting in here when that's happening," I say. I climb out and close the door behind me. Lydia starts to climb out, too. "No. Stay,"

"Are you serious?" She asks. 

"Someone has to be here when the cops come, and besides. I've got claws, Stiles had a bat, when you get a weapon, you can come, too," I say. I run the the same entrance as Scott and Stiles. I catch up to Stiles, only to see electricity absorbing into Kira. 

"What the hell...?" I say. After all the electricity is gone, Stiles turns to me. 

"I told you to stay in the car," He says. I flash my eyes. 

"Want to tell me again?" I ask. 

"Nope, I'm good," I smile and kiss him. He wraps an arm around me, but we both just kind of stare at Kira in disbelief. Well, after a brief and frustrating investigation, at the Sheriff's station, we all head home. I climb in bed that night, but I'm not asleep for long. A nightmare wakes me. It was more of flashbacks. Every single bad thing that had ever been said about me. And there was a lot. I was bullied for years. A lot of bad things happened, but I don't like to talk about it. I wake up, gasping and sweating. Scott comes in my room. I must've woken him up.

"You okay?" He asks. 

"I guess," I say. He sits on the foot of my bed. 

"Nightmare?"

"Yeah," He gives a weak smile. 

"Why don't you call Stiles? Go over there?"

"He barely gets any good sleep anymore. I don't want to interrupt the very little he's getting," He smiles again. 

"Can you fall back asleep?"

"I can try," After a moment of silence, he speaks up again. 

"Why don't you sing?"

"Hm?"

"That's always made you feel better," I shake my head. 

"I'm trying to give that up. You're the only person who's heard me sing, and I'd like to keep it that way," 

"Molly, your amazing. Sing," I take a deep breath and start singing.

"I can hold my breath. I can bite my tongue. I can stay awake for days, if that's what you want. Be your number one.

"I can fake a smile. I can force a laugh. I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask. Give you all I am.

"I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. 

"But I'm only human, and I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human and I crash and I break down. Words in my head, knifes in my heart, you build me and up and then I fall apart, cause I'm only human.

"I can turn it on. Be a good machine. I can hold the weight if that's what you need. Be your everything. 

"I can do it. I can do it. I'll get through it. 

"But I'm only human, and I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human and I crash and I break down. Words in my head, knifes in my heart, you build me and up and then I fall apart, cause I'm only human.  I'm only human. I'm only human. Just a little human! 

"I can take so much. Till I have enough.

"Cause I'm only human, and I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human and I crash and I break down. Words in my head, knifes in my heart, you build me and up and I fall apart, cause I'm only human," 

I look at Scott once the song ended. He takes a deep breath. 

"Molly, did someone start saying things again? If someone did, just tell me. I'll beat them into a bloody pulp," He says. 

"No. But, that was the dream. Everything they ever said," He puts his arm around me and gives me a small hug. 

"None of it's true. Now. Call Stiles. You're sure to get better sleep when you're sleeping with him," 

A/N: I might actually 'cast' Christina Perri as Molly. She's how I pictured her (In this video at least, with just brown hair and no blonde) and even though she's not an actress, that's almost exactly how I wanted Molly to look. I know she's 28 and Molly's 16, but no one on the show is close to their age anyway, so yeah. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
831K 18.9K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 39.6K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
179K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...