Star Trek Imagines and Prefer...

By spock_is_in_asgard

A collection of Star Trek reader inserts and preferences. Open for requests More

Author's Note
Kirk
Bones
Spock
Chekov
A/N
Kirk
Kirk
Sulu
Preference: How they kiss
Preference: How you fight/argue
A/N
Kirk
Preference: When You're Sick
Spock
500 READ SPECIAL!
A/N
A/N
1K READ SPECIAL!!!!!!
Preference: When you're sad/upset
Preference: What he thinks is cute about you
1K READ SPECIAL PART 2
Preference: Your Couple Candy
A/N
Preference: How you lay in bed/sleep
A/N
Preference: Breakup [Kirk, Spock and Bones]
Preference: Their Reaction [Kirk, Spock and Bones]
A/N: I need your opinions pleaz :3
A/N: It's Up!!!
Author's Note: Apology
Christmas Special Part 1: Kirk
Christmas Special Part 2: Spock
Preference: Makeup [Kirk]
Preference: Makeup [Spock]
Christmas Special Part 3: Bones
A/N: AU?
Preference: Makeup [Bones]
NEW TRAILER NEW TRAILER NEW TRAILER
Spock

Kirk

3.7K 112 14
By spock_is_in_asgard

A/N: Sorry it's so short guys, but I was preening through my drafts and thought y'all might want a new chapter

You stepped out of the shower, wrapped in a towel. You'd meant to take a quick shower but in your haste had laid your clothes on your bed and forgotten to take them into the bathroom. 

Oh well, you'd have to go get them, no big deal. 

You slipped out the bathroom door, and seeing Jim sprawled across a chair, facing away and occupied with a PADD, you snuck into the bathroom. 

You closed the door, but it didn't have a lock. You quickly slipped into your undergarments and tossed the towel on the bed. 

Then you heard the door creak, 

"Hey (y/n), have you seen my-hot damn" Jim ducked in the door and stopped mid-sentence, not trying to stop his wandering eyes. 

"Jim!" You squeaked, feeling yourself blush. 

"You look really good-" he half-mumbled, apparently having lost the capacity for speech. 

"James Tiberius Kirk, let a lady get dressed!" You ordered. He threw his hands up in surrender, but you still chucked your slipper though the door after him. 

"Pervert" you whispered under your breath. 

"Hey!" Jim argued from outside the door. 

You shook your head and hastily slipped your tee-shirt on over your head, cheeks hot and emotions somewhere between frustrated and amused. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.8K 44
[COMPLETE] James T. Kirk never thought he'd find anyone he truly loved. He thought too soon. TRIGGER WARNING: abuse and nightmares. DISCLAIMER: I d...
28.9K 1.4K 20
Kirk and Spock both begin to have feelings for each other. They go to Bones for help, but realize that some things you can't learn from others; you h...
1.7K 54 9
Kirk and Spock have both come close to gruesome deaths while serving aboard the Enterprise, and it seems their timelines are careening towards an end...
156K 3.4K 186
just some random Star Trek imagines mostly original series and next generation. Characters I write are Spock Kirk Data Riker McCoy/bones Q We...