You Always Have What Other's...

بواسطة marge228

Hazel just wanted to get out of the hospital, Percy was bound to end up there one way or another. Piper wante... المزيد

Just Some Stuff To Know:
I Annabeth
II Percy
III Thalia
Hi! (An author's note)
IV Hazel
V Piper
VI Jason
VII Frank
VIII Percy
IX Nico
X Leo
XI Thalia
XII Annabeth
XIII Percy
XIV Leo
XV Frank
XVI Percy
XVII Jason
XVIII Annabeth
XIX Nico
XX Thalia
XXI Piper
Epilouge
Acknowledgements

Introduction

10.3K 432 244
بواسطة marge228

"Hey Pipes! We're like... Best friends right? So do you think your dad could sign this for me?"
She had the friends, but they were never true.

"What are you gonna do, loser? Slap me with your stupid books?"
She had the smarts, but they were trampled by isolation.

"Miss Levesque, it seems that your cancer has spread."
She had the creativity, but her illness killed her spark, like it was killing her.

"Why did I punch you? You were breathing too loudly."
He had the chance to escape, but the threats alone kept him in line.

"Leo! When are you coming home?"
He had the opportunity to go home, but home didn't exist.

"Mr. Zhang, I'm sorry, but your mother is dead. You're going to go live with your grandmother for awhile,"
He had his mother, but the army had ruined that.

"Fine! You know what? Being in hell would be better than being with you!"
She had the tough girl image, but the pain was too much to bear. She broke.

"Don't you care that your mother is dead?"
"No, not really,"
He had the heart, but it was buried under layers and layers of no emotion.

"Wait... Who's Nico?"
He had nothing. Nothing at all.

They all have something in common:

They all had what others don't.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

9.7K 278 50
Demigod relationships are just like any other-they break. Percy, Piper, Hazel, Jason, Frank, Nico and Annabeth all go to Hogwarts to help with the co...
27.3K 988 19
Jason is a naturally curious person, and now that he knows that he's changed places with a demigod named Percy Jackson, he is determined to find out...
38.2K 603 21
Percy has held a secret for so many years. A secret that he wasn't planning on telling for years to come. But what happens when the Percy's friends g...
Vanished بواسطة amira

قصص الهواة

5.1K 550 15
When Hazel and Reyna mysteriously disappear out of the blue Nico's world practically falls apart. Two of the most important people in his life gone...