Avengers Preferences

Per amyluvssquid

Title says it all. Avengers Preferences include Captain America (Steve), Iron Man (Tony), Hulk (Bruce), Hawke... Més

How you Met
First Date
How you become offical
First kiss
Nicknames
Contact Names
What they like about you
What you like about them
You get kidnapped
They find out something about you
How they like your hair
Where they like to kiss you
What pet you have
You Cry
There Favourite Movie
Bucky part 1
Nationalities
Bucky part 2
Bucky part 3
Pick up lines they used
How you Sleep
They ask you to move in
Drunk texts
Snowflake kisses- Wanda
First Christmas- Pietro
Favourite Bands/music
Something of theirs that you steal
He gets jealous

They save you

17.6K 333 53
Per amyluvssquid

This follows on from: You get Kidnapped! Warning: possible triggers

Captain America: When he heard the news, he was shocked to say the least. He felt like the world had come crashing down around him, he went straight to Tony and told him.. I mean, you are his sister, so who else was he going to go to, he told Tony and he grabbed his suit, Tony flew out first to get to you while Steve and some SHIELD agents went in a car to the building where you were being held.

You were bound to a chair with the men in black hoodies circling you, your mouth was sealed with duck tape until the original guy ripped it off leaving you with a waxed upper lip. You felt something hard connect with your cheek and after a few seconds it started to sting, he hit you, again. You had already been beaten when you refused to sit in the chair, you were almost certain they had broke a rib. He started walking around you again, you kept your head down until you looked up when you heard a 'whoosh' which sounded familiar. You noticed they had symbols on there left sleeves, when you took a closer look you realized they were red stars, Hydra you thought. Then there was an explosion that created a hole in the roof, you saw a red and gold figure through the smoke and sunlight, you saw him fly around shooting blue beams at your attackers, Tony! Then the door burst open and Steve came into view, he threw his Shield at the people who had you surrounded and ran over to you, he untied you and carried you to the ambulance, while being careful not to injure you any more. He said nothing until you were in the ambulance, then he bombarded you with questions, you said nothing and eventually blacked out on the way to the hospital.

Iron Man: You woke up on the arm chair in the living area, when you moved you found you were unable to stand up. When you looked down your hands and feet were bound to the chair by zip ties and your body was duck taped to the body of the chair. A man was sitting on the sofa in front of you, in his hands were small guns, one was pointed at you and the other was pointed at the doorway, you gasped and he turned to look at you.

"Princess is awake now, lets see if prince charming will make an appearance, shall we?" He spoke evilly with a smirk plastered on his face, your eyes flew to the hall when you heard more footsteps approaching. A whirl of relief came over you, and then they stopped and it was silent. The man stood up and slowly approached the hall, both guns pointed and ready, you held your breath in anticipation. Then, a blast knocked the man off his feet and across the room where his body hit the wall, he dropped to the ground knocking both guns out of his hand. Tony rushed over to you and knelt down in front of you, you broke into sobs when you saw his eyes look into yours, he untied your hands and you pulled him in for a hug, you stayed like that until he pulled back and untied the rest of you.

Hulk: You were hooked up to wires and bound to a table in the middle of a white science lab, you struggled against the metal cuffs that held you in place and screamed for someone to help you. Bruce noticed you were gone and went looking for you, he saw you in the window tied to a table and screaming, it made him mad. The head scientist came out to gloat to Bruce about the situation, but found him on the floor with his fists clenched and he had turned a slight green, when Bruce looked up at him and saw the head scientist, he lost it. His lab coat started stretching and then ripped, his legs grew so the bottoms of his trousers were at his knees. He exploded and Hulk was looking at the scientist, not Bruce anymore. You saw Hulk through the window and panicked, Hulk broke the glass and charged around the open lab destroying everything in its path. You were in the middle of it all, you screamed every time the glass broke or a table was thrown and the wires that you were attached to came out. Once everyone had fled and everything was destroyed, Hulk turned to you and stopped, you thought he was going to hurt you but instead him used his large hands to pick you up and carry you back to SHIELD, lets just say Fury was impressed with the scene that greeted him at SHIELD.

Hawkeye: You were barely conscious, had a black eye and broken wrist, you had broken ribs and your legs were bruised. It had been around 6 hours since you were taken and you have been tortured for information. You had your ear piece in but nobody came through, the guards entered the room where you were being held and slapped you across the face. They were laughing at you and the state you were in, suddenly, your earpiece started buzzing. You tried to make it so that the guards couldn't hear it, one of them came up to you and stood in front of you.

"So, your boyfriend still hasn't come for you yet?" He asks you, "I don't think he is coming, this will be more fun to do then."He raised his hand up as if he was ready to punch you until he heard the ear piece buzzing, he stopped and looked at you confused.

"Don't worry babe.... look up" You heard come through, you smirked at the man standing across from you. An arrow flew towards his and went straight through his shoulder, he cried out in pain as the others around his received arrows in there skulls. You looked up and saw Clint in the now open vent with his bow ready, he jumped down and took out the remaining ones. You looked you at him and smiled, "Took you long enough, babe" You said to him.

"You look great, babe. Love the new look" He joked as he rolled his eyes at your comment. You laughed as he untied you, he had to carry you most of the way out as you blacked out from the damage they caused on your body.

Black Widow: You had no idea where you were, what they wanted with you and where Nat was, so you panicked. You were in an all white room, there was nothing but a chair with a pistol on it. You were shaking and crying, you crawled your way over to the other side of the room and brought your knees up to your chest, your eyes were blurry from the tears and it felt like the walls were closing in. You were having a major panic attack, and it didn't look like you were going to calm down soon. You looked up from your knees and saw that the pistol had one bullet next to it, you knew what they wanted you to do. They were going to make you so insane that they were going to make you kill yourself, there were probably cameras that were recording your every move and people waiting for you to do it. You heard shouting coming from around you but you didn't know where it was coming from, suddenly part of the wall was destroyed and Nat rushed to you. You screamed at her when you you saw another man enter with her, she put her hands out and got onto her knees motioning for you to come towards her. You crawled onto her and sat on her knees, she pulled you up with her and took you out of the room.

Thor: You woke up in the Van, the doors were open and the sunlight blinded you when you looked out. You used the sides of the van to pull yourself up get out of the van, you held your head and saw it had stopped bleeding and there was no blood on your face, Gerald had probably cleaned it. You almost fell out of the van when you saw Gerald in the distance, you looked around and found that you were in the middle of no-where, there were fields all around you and you couldn't see the village. You walked out of the van and Gerald turned to look at you, he had a rose in his hand and he was wearing a suit.

"My love, look at what I bought for us!" He said and pointed to the trees, there was a small cottage that was run down and falling apart, the wood was rotting and half the roof was blown away. You stepped away from his as he got closer to you, he looked at you with raised eyebrows.

"Take me home Gerald, I am not yours!!" You shout at him, he shakes his head and chuckles. He walks up to you and grabs you by the shoulders, he starts to push you towards the house until the earth shakes and theirs a loud BANG. You turn to see Thor in his Asgardian armor with his hammer and cape, he runs to you and takes you from Gerald and hits him with his hammer straight across his face, he flys into the van and the doors shut on him. Thor crushes you in a hug and buries his head in your shoulder, he lifts his head up and grabs your waist. He swings his hammer around and you fly back to the farm.

Loki: You were in some sort of space dungeon, you had chains on your wrists and ankles that were secured to stone walls. Thanos had taken you as a punishment for Loki for betraying the Chitauri and coming to live on earth. It had been around two days since you were captured and you were beginning to loose hope. All you could do was think about all the time that you and Loki spent together.

Meanwhile, on earth Loki had gone to his 'brother' Thor about what had happened, Loki had begged for Thor to help him and Thor saw that you brought the good out in his brother, so he decided to help Loki rescue you. Thor brought Loki to Asgard and Heimdall sent them to the dungeon, they battled there way through but Thanos wasn't there. Thor took out the guards while Loki searched for you, they stopped by every room but couldn't find you until they got to the dungeon. You could hear the sound of metal clashing and there was some faint shouting sounds. You thought nothing of it until the doors to the dungeon burst open and a guard fell through with blood coming from his nose, Loki walked forward and stood over him while he looked around the room for you.

"LOKI!" You shouted at him, his head whipped round to see you and a smile grew on his face, he ran to you and un-cuffed you, Thor walked in and smiled at his brother. Once you were free, Loki pulled you in for a quick kiss and then took you back home, you made him thank his brother afterwords for what he did and his brother brought you to STARK tower to get you checked over.

Wanda: Tony was called by the Asylum because you and him were close, at first he thought you had put him down for it but when he heard that you were being held captive, he took the phone straight to Wanda. Tony drove her and her brother down to the asylum where you and your patient were. You were still in the room with the guy and his eyes never left yours, you were looking down at your lap and playing with your fingers. Wanda ran down the corridor and up to the room where you were, you were facing the window and the guy had his back to it, you saw Wanda in the window arguing with the guards with Pietro and Tony behind her. She turned to you and the man with her fists clenched and eyes glowing red. You looked at the man and saw his eyes start to go red, he started shaking and he stood up quickly, he walked over the the door to unlock it. He couldn't get to it because the body of a guard was in the way so she had to make him move it, then he put his hand on the lock and twisted it until it clicked. The guards burst through the door and grabbed him, they took him out with the bodies before Wanda could enter, when she did you both burst into tears while you hugged. Tony and Pietro joined in and Tony started to get teary eyed, though he would never admit it. You left and went back to Stark towers where you cried for hours on end with Wanda.

Pietro: The agents rushed to Fury and told him what happened, the Avengers where having a meeting at the time so they heard everything, including Pietro. Pietro put his running shoes on and rushed out of Shield before the avengers had even finished devising a plan. He had an ear piece with him so he waited for the Avengers while putting in the ear piece. The agent had tracked you down by your ear piece and had a location for you, Pietro had been told by Steve where you were and he left the avengers to get ready as he whizzed off to get you.

You were woken up by a slap to the face, you opened your eyes to see a woman standing over you. You looked around and saw that you were surrounded by hydra soldiers, and they guy that followed you, as you looked down you could see you were strapped to a bed and there were some needles in a tray next to you. One of them stepped forward in a suit and started explaining why you were here; you were part of Shield, you worked with the avengers blah blah blah....., it wasn't until they mentioned Pietro your head shot up. Before he could finish explaining, a blue trail of dust appeared and knocked out everyone around him, and then he was knocked to the floor while you found yourself untied. Pietro stopped running, picked you up and ran out of the building to where the avengers had only just got to you. He fell on his knees and cradled you in his arms, his whispered how bad he felt for letting you get hurt and how he shouldn't have gone to that meeting, you just shushed him and stroked his hair while you watched the other avengers attack the building.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

88K 1.5K 29
These are my preferences and Imagines for the Avengers. REQUEST OPEN Enjoy! I wrote everything before, So the updates with be coming in fast.
476K 6.3K 74
Characters: Tony Stark Steve Rogers Bucky Barnes Thor Odinson Loki Laufeyson Pietro Maximoff Peter Parker Sam Wilson Currently editing. If you like g...
113K 2.1K 37
Marvel imagines about all your favorite characters! Including: Steve, Tony, Natasha, Bucky, Pietro, Wanda, Clint, Thor, Scott, T'Challa, Sam, Scott...
761K 15.9K 92
Steve, Tony, Clint, Bruce, Thor, Pietro, Loki and Bucky. »NOTE: Forgive me if I have typos, misspellings or grammatical errors. My native language is...