Keep Calm and What? (Izuki Sh...

By whatpaduzer45

My name is (F/n)(L/n). I was born in New York, America. My father got a job offer in Japan and as soon as he... More

Keep Calm and Write Puns
Keep Calm and STOP IT!
Keep Calm and Fix This Mess!
Keep Calm and I Need Help!
Keep Calm and Get Off Her!

Keep Calm and Play Basketball!

639 38 9
By whatpaduzer45

[A/N: Sorry this took so long! And I'm sorry if this is a trash chapter. I drew a complete blank. Please comment if you like it and even if you don't please tell me (and give me some good ideas if you want something to happen please tell me and I will do my best. Sorry and gain if this is bad.]

(Izuki Shun's P.O.V)

I just stared at her beautiful face as I fought my heavy eyes, that wanted to close and send me to my dreams. I know I needed to sleep but with that b*st *rd around, on the loose. I just couldn't sleep. I had to keep a close eye on her, I have to make sure (F/N) stays safe.

"Shun" I hear the rustling of her bed as she turns.

'She moaned my name in her sleep...that's interesting....' I thought to myself.

"Shun...don't...."

My eyes widened. Was I doing something...revolting... to her in her dream? No. The way she looked, covered in sweat, this wasn't a dream...this was a nightmare.

"SHUN!" She screamed as she sat up wide awake. She covered her face and let out a soft whimper.

"(F/N), are you alright?" I sat up and scooted closer to the edge of her bed.

"Shun, do you ever have those nightmares with someone you know dearly....and after it, even though you know it was only a dream, you can never look at them the same?" I blankly stared at her. This girl has been through enough on at daily basis and now she was being harassed in her dreams. This has to stop.

The only way might be....for me to leave.

If I leave then she wouldn't have nightmares with me harassing her...right?

"Shun. Don't tell anyone, but" she curled up, hugging her knees "I'm afraid" I could see that she was shaking. I got up and wrapped my arms around her I tried to calm her, not with words but instead by patting her head and combing my fingers through her hair. "In my dream...you were...and I couldn't..." She took a deep breath "you and I were on the top of the school building. Hyuuga and, for some reason, Kiyoshi were there. The two were holding me back and they were looking away. I glanced near the ledge and Marise was going to throw you over. The only reason for this was that you told him that you'd give up your own life if he'd promise to leave me alone...."

"I would never--" before I said that I just thought back to like 2 minuets ago when I was going to run away... thinking it was the only escape.... what am I, a baka (idiot)?! "I'm sorry" I changed my train of sympothy.

Her cell phone then jumped the both of us when it sounded off.

"Moshi Moshi (hello)?" She answered

"--Miss." A deep voice came over the phone, so as instinct she put it on speaker

"Yes?"

"This is Officer Furihata, with the Tokyo PD. I have a friend of yours in here"

"In jail?" She furrowed her eyebrows

"Yes, Miss. He says that your the only one that will let him out, that if his parents found out then he'd rot here forever"

"Who?" She asked so innocently

----------------------------------------------------------------

"(F/N), it's 3 in the morning. I'm sure he'll be fine until after school. It's not like he's going to cell-a-brate when we get him out" I wiggled my eyebrows trying to get a laugh out of (F/N).

"Hyuuga is in jail" she turned "for, who knows what! We have to get him out now!" She was flustered beyond repair "plus, it more on the lines of: he's in a Hyuuga mount of trouble~" She winked at me as she tried to calm down.

After a good laugh and a couple of more puns we had made it to the jail, still in our P.J's.

"I'm here to see Hyuuga Junpei" (F/N), practically, demanded at the window.

"He's over with your other friend. But we had to seperate the two, otherwise one would've had to be hospitalized." The officer, fitting every single stereotype out there for officers, showed us to Hyuuga.

"Guys!" Hyuuga waked up to the bars

"What did you--"

"See, Junpei" the voice cut (F/N) off and echoed in everyone's ears "I told you shed bail us out"

"Marise!" I looked at the cell next to Hyuuga and sitting calmly, as if he'd been through this before, was Hanamiya Marise. The bastard who had put (F/N) through crap.

"I am not bailing you out" (F/N) seemed calm, but her hands were shaking "I'm here for Hyuuga" her voice was cold and full of hate. "Shun I'll be right back" she headed over the the officer to talk about, I assume, the bail amount.

"Hyuuga, how'd you two get in here?" I ask waiting for her to return

"Well, I saw him at the gas station where my mom works. I kind of over reacted and then the police took us here"

~Flash Back (Narrator P.O.V )~

Hyuuga walked out of the Golden boy gas stating, where his mother works as the manager. He held bags containing chips and some sodas. As Hyuuga walked a little further out he looked both ways before moving out into traffic, and he was glad he did, a green convertible '94 Mustang came peeling into the gas station. In the drivers seat, someone Hyuuga didn't care for, Hanamiya Makoto, but in the passengers seat locking eyes with Hyuuga sat Hanamiya Marise.

"Hello, Junpei~" Marise got out of the car "is (F/N) here with you?" He looked around as if thinking Hyuuga hid her.

"It's you--" Hyuuga acted without thinking and swung his grosery bag at Marise, hitting him on the side of the face, startling Marise.

"See you at home" Makoto then drove off, giving them the finger until he was out of sight.

What was the point of Makoto driving here?

"That f*cker..." Marise said stretching his arms as if ready for a fight "after I knock you out I'll go find (F/N) and then--"

Hyuuga moved and socked Marise right in the jaw sending him to the ground.

"I know basketball players aren't supposed to get into fights during the season but....screw it! You've been a thorn in all our sides for about 2 years." Hyuuga dropped his grosery bag "I'm going to put an end to the is now"

~End Flash back~

"The cashier called these cops, and now we are here" Hyuuga seemed less than pleased

"You could've handled that way more civilized, Hyuuga" (F/N) commented

"I know" Hyuuga pouted.

"Bail is set are $300 for both and $250 for Hyuuga alone" (F/N) crossed her arms as she reached us with the news

"Why so much for me?" Hyuuga asked

"Probably because your the one that started it, baka" (F/N) said with disgust in her voice "Lets just head out, Shun" (F/N) said as an officer let Hyuuga out of the cell.

(F/N P.O.V)

The three of us walked toward my house. I don't know why but I was pissed. My stomach felt queezy and my head was spinning.

Marise.

That's all that was in my head. That figgin' guy who had bullied me, and is still bullying me even if he isn't trying.

"(F/N)" I turned and looked at Hyuuga "sorry" he avoided my gaze.

"Hyuuga" I turned around, sounding as pissed as I could "your in a Hyuuga mount of trouble!"

He looked at me dumbfounded and then laughed.

I had never heard his laugh before. A true laugh "You're so funny, (F/N)!"

At that moment I felt a bubbling aura of hate arise, and this time it wasn't Hyuuga, like he would during games or at his kohai's... no...instead it was Izuki who was burning with hatred, but why?

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you for reading! Please if you have any idea any are help full, at this point.

See you all soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 13K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
48.9K 1.4K 36
(Y/N) was the type to be stuck in her room studying or working on robotics and somrtimes even just browsing social media sites for inspiration. When...
260K 10.8K 20
"You can only belong to me." In which Choi Yeonjun of TxT is determined to make you his.
8.3K 103 10
Charlie had a daughter.