Temptation (Book 3)

By lexdidit

Mackenzie and Messiah are finally a happy, successful, and now married couple. Despite their past, they are l... More

Chapter 2 - Losing Royalty
Chapter 3 - The Storm
Chapter 4 - Silence
Chapter 5 - Downhill
Chapter 6 - New Year, New Problems
Chapter 7 - Hello & Goodbye
Chapter 9 - Baby Aria and Royal
Chapter 10 - Get Out
Chapter 11 - They're Back
Chapter 12 - Exchange
Chapter 13 - Mama Knows Best
Chapter 14 - Loved Ones
Chapter 15 - The Kids
New Book: Preview
Chapter 16 - Tore up
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 - ✌
Chapter 19 - Drama
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - First Time
Chapter 22- Family??? Part 1
The Letter
Chapter 22 - Family??? Part 2
Chapter 23 - Drifting
Im officially back☺️
Hmmm...
Yall still reading πŸ₯Ί

Chapter 1 - Daddy's Home

6.8K 130 11
By lexdidit

PLEASE DONT READ IF YOU HAVENT READ BETRAYAL AND LOYALTY ----------

August 1st, 2032 (Still gonna act like present day because I don't know what the future holds lol) Mackenzie is 36, Messiah 37. Maliah is 14, Harlem is 12.

**

"It's a little girl. Aw isn't she cute mama." My doctor held my Babygirl up for me to see her. An exact replica of her father with my full lips and skin color.

"You did it Babygirl." My Dad came in holding the biggest teddy bear I've ever seen and a bouquet of white roses.

"We did it." I smiled laying my head back on the bed. I was exhausted.

"You gonna let go of our hands mama?" My 17 year old twins asked wincing.

"Sorry." I giggled patting both their hands. Carter sighed in relief and so did Camilla but of course she was more dramatic.

I'm so blessed to have my 7th child. Yes, you heard right. Messiah and I had a baby boy named Ken'Trell Jessiah Brown after Messiah and Jessiah, of course. I found out I was pregnant exactly a year after our wedding which was perfect timing. And let me be clear, MJ WAS NOT FEELING HIM. He did not want to give up his spot as the baby boy. He is now 4 and MJ is 6.

Nathan who is now 22 plays for the University of South Carolina Gamecocks while in college, and it's his last year. He is still with Lay's friend Ameerah who also goes there. They have 1 child, Nathan Jr. And they are the ideal family.

Alaya and Austin are still together, both 20, have a gorgeous Babygirl named Shelea(SHUH-LEAH). She is a few months old. Alaya owns an online boutique and a dance studio in Brooklyn, New York where she and Austin along with Ky and his wife, Kayda and two girls, Ceanna, Harmony, and little KJ relocated a few years ago. Austin and Ky are still in the business but both plan to retire soon.

Tara committed suicide last year. It really broke my heart even though we kind of grew apart over the years. She sent Maliah to live with her grandma 6 months before she did it so we don't get to see her often, but during the summer she is all ours.

Aubrey lived with Kris in Barbados. The two obviously deserved each other after he showed his true colors when he healed from his gun shot wound that year. He really changed after he found out Messiah and I were engaged. He fucking flipped. I guess she wants everything I ever had. Messiah was pissed he doesn't see Harlem and I know he's hurt. He said he felt like a deadbeat, but Aubrey is the deadbeat. Who keeps their child away from the other parent because of something stupid like that?

My mom and dad are still happily married. They adopted me a little sister by the name of Leilani 2 years ago. She is now 16 and she is so precious. At first she wasn't as good to get along with but nonetheless we are close as ever.

Messiah owns a lot of businesses around the area and he owns a few gyms which is where he used to spend his free time. Other than that he'd be at the salon being my body guard, but I know he only came because the old ladies who still get finger waves loved flirting with him while I'm washing hair in the back. it's all fun and games until they ask for help to their car and kidnaps him lol.

As for me? I opened up a hair salon with my cousin Asia in Atlanta after we found a new house. Now my parents live in The Bates Estate. Asia lives in our neighborhood with her boo, Jermaine. We've gotten close and he's really in love with Asia. Anyways, I'm raising my last 3 babies after the twins graduate in December and enjoying what I do. Soon they'll be grown too and I'll be a grandmother again and again.

Mackenzie

"Baby please get Ken and MJ," I groaned changing Royal's diaper. She's only a month old but she is such a busy body when she's not asleep or pooping.

He nodded and got up walking over and grabbing Royal. I rolled my eyes playfully and took Royal back. She instantly cuddled up to me making me smile. "You got something you need to tell me Nathan? I'm still your mom."

"Ameerah's pregnant again mom." He frowned sitting back on my bed.

"You aren't happy?" I looked at him confused. He just looked at me "And how did that happen?" I held Royal following him into the boys' room making them stop playing almost immediately. "What did I tell you guys about running and jumping in this room? If you keep it up I'm gonna beat both of you. Now go downstairs, your sisters and brothers should be here any minute." I looked at my watch and noticed it was almost time to go visit my baby.

"Can we put on nice clothes to go see him?" Ken asked tapping my leg. I nodded and let them do their thing. Royal was knocked out giving me the opportunity to take a long shower and put on something presentable on. I don't know why Messiah wants us to come see him and he gets out in a week.

I got out of the shower and put on lotion and went into my closet to find an outfit. I decided on a dressy white shirt with a LV belt and white jeans with my knee high snake skin boots. It was simple, but sexy at the same time. I know how the people are at that damn jailhouse.

I got Royal's diaper bag along with snacks for the boys because the prison is almost an hour away. Carter and Camilla finally came in from taking their Senior pictures this morning. We all got the kids in the car and right on que, Ameerah pulled up behind Alaya and Austin. I rolled my eyes as they ran out of their cars and acted like they hadn't seen each other in years when they've been here all week. Luckily the babies were with Austin's mom at her daycare downtown. I really missed them all and I wish they could stay forever but Nathan has a game coming up so he has to go back to South Carolina and, Austin and Alaya have jobs in New York so they won't be here much longer.

"Hey guys!" I hugged everyone as we put Royal's car seat in and the boys' booster seats. They came over and helped and hugged me as we packed into two trucks. My old man Bird decided to drive so I was in the passenger seat. Royal, Ken, and MJ were on the second row and Carter and Camilla shared the back. Ameerah, Nathan, Austin, and Alaya rode in the second along with Maliah and Leilani since Maliah would be leaving for school in a few days.

The ride was long and silent as usual. Ken and MJ were on their games and the twins had their headphones on. Royal's light snores were the only thing that filled the car making me sleepy as well.

Bird shook me awake when we got to the prison. I got the kids out and the twins got MJ and Ken. I let everyone go ahead of me because I really wanted to see my husband alone. Just me and Royal. She'd be sleep through the entire thing anyway.

"You're up mom." Alaya came out in her cute boyfriend jeans and strapless crop top with nude pumps and a white cardigan to cover up a little. My Babygirl slays like her mama. I got Royal out of her car seat and she cuddled into me yawning. I entered the private room for married couples with a smirk on my face.

"Hurry up girl. I wanna see my baby." Messiah said as I stopped in the door.

"You ain't happy to see me?" I rolled my eyes playfully. He nodded taking Royal from me and started cooing over her. She smiled showing her gums making me laugh. He got her bottle and fed her back to sleep.

"How you doing baby?" He asked with Royal's small body on his buff shoulders

"Missing you," I chuckled sitting on his lap. "Everything's good though."

"You looking good." He licked his lips rubbing my thigh with his free hand. I blushed and kissed him. "I'm getting out today boo." He cheesed

"TODAY?!" I squealed making Royal squirm in her sleep "you said two more weeks." I said in a lower tone. He took off his orange jumper revealing his clothes he had on five years ago when he first got here. I burst into tears "Why didn't you tell me?!" I cried as he came over and hugged me

"Because I wanted to surprise you baby. Stop crying." He kissed my forehead

I nodded but I couldn't. I felt like he was in here for me anyway. If I would've never messed with Kris' stupid ass. He ruined our entire first year of marriage with his stupid antics, and when he finally got what he was asking for, he couldn't handle it and Messiah spent the first 5 years of our marriage in prison. Messiah really went bizarre on Kris. It was kind of scary but I know he was furious at the fact that Kris would try and harm our little girl. I wanted to kill him myself but of course Messiah didn't want that dirt to be on my hands.

"I'm so sorry babe." I sniffled when he grabbed my hand and we headed out of the prison. The kids were standing there with cheesy smiles on their faces. "Y'all trifling." I laughing taking Royal and putting her in her car seat.

This time around we moved the boys' booster seats in the back with Milly and Carter got in the front. Messiah and I sat on the second row with a sleeping Royal in the middle. I honestly still can't believe my baby is out. I looked over in his direction to see him smirking at me making me blush. I remembered his phone was in my purse so I gave it to him. 5 years worth notifications was gonna take some time and even though he was in prison I still didn't feel the need to invade his privacy. Hell it's time for an upgrade anyway. The new iPhone 7 just came out and mine is bomb af.

"You really expect me to check all this shit?" I giggled looking out of the window with my head against the seat. I shut my eyes and let sleep take over.

When I woke up everyone was out of the car except me and Messiah was standing there waiting on me to get out. I yawned and we just stared at each other. He began smiling and I brushed my hand over his fresh hair cut with a little curl in it. Let me find out my baby's mixed. "You like it? I almost fought the guard when they told me I had to cut my shit man. I felt like Sampson." He jokingly flipped his nonexistent hair making me laugh while he helped me out of the car.

"You look handsome babe. I really like it." He popped his collar and held my hand all the way to the door. I walked into the empty house. "Where the kids?"

"Gone for the week." Messiah bit his lip pushing me into the couch and began unlacing my boots. I smirked raising an eyebrow and took his shirt off. After that we basically attacked each other. It was on after that.

Daddy's home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.2K 34
KIERRA HAS BEEN THROUGH A LOT OF HURT,PAIN IN HER LIFE. SHE HAS BEEN HURT SO BAD MANY TIMES IN HER LIFE.UNTIL SHE DECIDES TO NEVER TRUST ANYONE AGA...
471K 10K 35
Regardless of the shit they go through there love will always conquer all...And he being over possessive it doesnt help. King is a big time thug king...
12.5K 696 32
Queen and Clarence are now married and life's been pretty good so far.......until a certain someone they both thought was out they life comes back an...
373K 16.3K 32
Two different people with completely different mindsets who find each other at their worst. One doesn't realize what's right in front of them.