Profile my Heart (Currently R...

By Criminal_Soul

After an argument, JJ and Spencer broke up. But when they try to live without each other, they fail. A tragic... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Author's Note

Part 45

1.1K 53 3
By Criminal_Soul

Emily Prentiss' POV

I'm on my couch, watching the television. Aaron left an hour ago. He was called by his brother, he said that he'll be back soon.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I'm surprised to hear someone knocking at my door because I wasn't expecting anyone.

I get up, and I lead to the door. I open it. I see JJ, she cried a lot.

"Can I sleep here tonight?"

"Uh... Yeah. What's going on?"

I make her sign to sit on the couch, I sit at her right.

"Is it Spencer?"

She doesn't answer.

"What's wrong Jennifer?"

I don't call her Jennifer often, but when I call her like that, it's because I really want that she answers. She turns her head away. I sigh, and I take her face in my hands. Her eyes are closed, and tears are running down her face.

"JJ, look at me. I swear to God that if you don't look at me, I'll hide all Cheetos and all soda crackers that are in this house."

She opens her eyes. I pass my hand over her cheeks to wipe her tears.

"JJ, what happened? Tell me. Tell me everything."

"Hotch isn't there?"

"Don't try to change the subject. And no, he's not there, he left an hour ago."

She restarts to cry.

"I wanna know why you're there, Jennifer. I want you to tell me everything. Jennifer, what happened?"

"Will you stay here, despite what I'll say?"

"Yes."

"Promise me."

"I promise."

"I told you that last year I've lost my baby, right?"

"Yes."

"I'm not ready to become a mother. I'll be bad. I won't be able to raise that child. I can't have that baby."

I look in her eyes, and I put my hand on her little belly.

"You'll be a great mother. You need time, that's okay. But that baby will be born, and you and Spencer will raise him or her. It'll be alright, don't worry."

She approaches me, and she snuggles up to me. I hug her, and I try to console her. I know that it's a hard time for her.

"You had an argument with Spencer while talking about that."

"Yeah... He wants to be a father, but I'm not ready..."

I feel her tears running down her cheeks, and falling over my shirt.

Suddenly, I feel something strange in my stomach. It's like if someone was stabbing me. I don't pay attention to that. But it starts again, and this time, I run toward the bathroom, and I vomit. JJ joins me.

"Em', are you okay?!"

"Yeah... Fine."

"No, you're not."

She takes her phone, and she dials a number.

"Hi Hotch, it's JJ. I'm with Emily, and she's not feeling very well. She just vomited. [...] Okay. I'm waiting for you."

"Why did you call him? I said it was fine," I say before vomiting again.

"He'll be there in less than five minutes, he said."

At the same moment, Hotch enters the bathroom.

"Sweetheart?! Are you okay?!"

"Fine."

He looks at JJ and then at me.

"We need to go to the hospital," he says.

"I'm fine!" I keep repeating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.6K 42
━ 𝗔𝗔π—₯𝗒𝗑 π—›π—’π—§π—–π—›π—‘π—˜π—₯ ❝ π™±π™Ύπšˆ πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ πš‚πš„π™²π™· 𝙰 π™³πšπ™΄π™°π™Ό πšƒπ™Ύ 𝙼𝙴 ❞ β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ β–Œα°’ ༘ π“„Ή ΰ£ͺΛ–...
81.6K 795 16
6K 116 12
This is a Jeid, Hotchniss, and Morcia story. If you don't like one of the ships don't read. *Completed*
33.9K 488 29
It's took years for her to see that the situation she was in was abuse, mentally and physically. Y/n Marie, once a lawyer with the BAU, is strugglin...