Mend My Elastic Heart

Da lolduncan

Unable to remember most of her past, seventeen year old Courtney Barlow moves back to her hometown, where eve... Altro

Crew
Speechless - 1
Speechless - 2
Speechless - 3
Speechless - 4
Speechless - 6
Speechless - 7
Speechless - 8
Speechless - 9
Speechless - 10
Speechless - 11
Speechless - 12
Speechless - 13
I've been lying to you guys!
Update
Speechless - 14
Speechless - 15
Speechless - 16
Speechless - 17
Speechless - 18
Speechless - 19
Speechless - 20
Speechless - 21
Speechless - 22
Speechless - 23
Speechless - 24
Speechless - 25
Speechless - 26
Speechless - 27
Speechless - 28
Speechless - 29
Speechless - 30
Princess Revamped
Speechless: Season 2 - 31
Speechless: Season 2 - 32
Speechless: Season 2 - 33
Speechless: Season 2 - 34
Speechless: Season 2 - 35
Speechless: Season 2 - 36
Speechless: Season 2 - 37
Speechless: Season 2 - 38
Speechless: Season 2 - 39
Speechless: Season 2 - 40
Speechless: Season 2 - 41
Speechless: Season 2 - 42

Speechless - 5

1K 36 12
Da lolduncan

Courtney's POV:
I've been fumbling in my bed for 6 hours straight, I didn't know what to do since I couldn't find the urge to sleep, I was tired but not tired enough. I went downstairs to watch some tv but I heard some noises coming from the kitchen.

"You're such a liar, I really trusted you, you went out to sleep with other woman so don't give me that bull!" I heard Aunt Lucy say.

"I told you already I fell asleep at my friends house, stop overreacting," her boyfriend said. They reminded me of my parents when they used to argue like that, but counciling helped their marriage.

I heard her crying, it was an ugly cry but sad, Jake, her boyfriend tried calming her down but she wouldn't let him touch her, "Get the hell out!" She yelled at the tall man. He got  angry and slapped her, spat on her, and said

"She's better than you anyways," he threw out before he left. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, what could she have ever seen in a loser like him? I, standing on the stairs not minding my own business went over to her and looked at her, I never knew how to handle these types of situations, growing up it made me pretty overwhelmed and uncomfortable dealing with unplanned emotions like this, I patted her shoulder like how George used to do me when I was down.

Earlier

Lucy's POV
I woke up and the side of the bed that he usually lied on was empty so I went downstairs to see if he was there, I looked in the kitchen and the livingroom and they were both empty, then he walked into the house. "Where were you Jake?" I said walking up to him.

"I fell asleep at Christians house, my bad" he said as a pathetic response. The alcohol smell lingered on him like a spritz of Axe body spray. Strong and nauseating.

He's always doing this, making up lies, I saw the panties in his car so I knew he was cheating on me. I gave him another chance to tell the truth but he still lied, "....Don't give me that bull" I yelled out. He told me to stop overreacting and I just started crying, I never cheated so why is he doing this to me?

He tried to hug me but I pushed him away, I told him to get out of my house and he slapped me, again. Before I knew it I was being comforted by Courtney who was crying with me, "it's ok, please don't cry," I said. Her voice soothed me. I hugged her tightly.
_
_

I woke up and Courtney was sleeping next to me, I got up and took Jakes stuff and threw it out of my house, today's a new day and I don't need him holding me down. After making breakfast for Courtney I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 7am, damn it she's going to be late for school.

"Courtney! Get up your going to be late!" I screamed into my room, but she wasn't there. I heard a tap on my shoulder and saw Courtney standing there dressed and ready to go, "You know sometimes I feel like your the grown up in this house" I said holding my forehead. She laughed and skipped off to the car,  I grabbed my keys and my coffee and followed her.
_
_
_
A few minutes after we pulled up to the school before Courtney had the chance to go I locked the doors and closed the windows, not being creepy at all.

Courtney's POV:
I was about to leave when my aunt locked the doors and rolled up the windows, what the hell is this? I looked at, trying not to be scared. "Courtney, I want you to know that it's ok for you to talk to people, it won't hurt you to just greet your friends, last night you comforted me even though it's difficult for you to do that, it made me happy, please continue to make me happy and talk, abuela would have wanted that," she said while her right hand was on my shoulder.

After a long talk mostly on her end, I got out of her car and breathed a sigh of relief, finally leaving that awkward situation. I walked into the building and saw the guy from yesterday. "Hey you!" He said coming towards me. I saw people staring at me when he picked me up out of nowhere and tossed me over his shoulders, and walked off.

Oh man, he's probably going to kidnap me or something. I was being held captive by this douchebag and everyone just stood and stared in fright. I saw Gwen and Bridgette who waved goodbye to me as if they wouldn't see me again.

When we got to our destination I looked around and saw that we were in the computer lab, an empty computer lab. "I just want to say sorry for the way I acted yesterday, and you can call me Lee, if you want" he said looking down and blushing? I remembered what my aunt said about talking to people so I was going to say something to him but he cut me off.

"Look I know you can't talk, so I'm just going to say it, people think I'm a bully but I'm really not, I just like stepping over others" he said making hand gestures. This fucking idiot, that makes him a bully.

"I just want to say I li-" Before finishing his sentence I felt the urge to leave so I did. When I got to class Alejandro ran up to me and shook me, "Did he hurt you too?" He asked shaking the hell out of me.

"Leave her alone Alejandro, she can't talk remember," Heather said smirking. I took Alejandro's hands off of me and sat in my seat. I felt all eyes on me, Gwen and Bridgette looked at me in shock.

"I can't believe you made it out alive!" They both shouted.
-
-
After the teacher did the attendance we all grabbed our stuff and walked out of the class, heading to the school bus waiting for us outside. When we got on the bus I saw Lee sitting in the back of the bus, what the hell?

"Alright kids, Jose Lee, Steven, and I will be your chaperone during this trip, since they've done this before they are going to be your guides, right Boys?" she said looking at the two seniors.

"Yes ma'am," they said waving to everybody. All the seats were taken except for the one next to Duncan and the one next to Jose, Gwen and Bridgette was sitting next to each other so that leaves me with two choices, sit next to the criminal or sit next to the bully?

Earlier

Jose's POV
I was talking to my bestfriend Steven about Courtney, she was different than the girls you usually meet here, "I mean there's something about her that gets your blood rushing, makes you want more of her." I said entering the school bus with him.

"Dude you literally say that about every girl you meet, what makes this one different?" he said sitting down in the back of the bus, along with me.

"She's not scared to be around me, she's able to talk to me without running away or hide from me, it's like she gets me" I said.

"You got all this feeling after getting kicked in the balls?" he said laughing.

"Yea well besides that, she talked to me like I was a normal human being and not a scary guy."

"Well maybe people won't think you're scary if you i don't know, scare them?" Steven replies back sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and turned to the window, he didn't get it. He didn't get it. Courtney could have chose to be scared like the others but she defended herself without a word, that.. was intriguing.

I saw the beautiful Latina step into the bus, her shoulder length hair swung back and fourth as she moved, her hips was talking to me, it was exotic, I whispered in Stevens ear, "That's her" I said.

"Damn she's fine," he said starring at the girl.

"Keep your filthy eyes too yourself," I said in his ear. When everybody was seated except for her, I motioned her to sit next to me but she declined my offer and sat next to Duncan instead. Damn it.

Courtney's POV
After carefully choosing, I sat next to the delinquent, he was staring at his phone, listening to music when he noticed me sitting next to him and paused the song. "Hey babe, wanted to sit next to me I see" he said winking at me, I rolled my eyes and put it in my earbuds getting ready to listen to music and take a nap.
-
-
Duncan's POV
She fell asleep faster than a speed of light. Her freckles stood out even more then, and she looked cuter than she did giving people mean glares. She started fumbling and whimpering in her sleep at that point. I could barely put out what she was saying but her facial expression looked as if she was having a nightmare.

"OK STUDENTS WE'RE HERE" the teacher yelled, making everyone wake up, including her.

Morning sunshine," her eyes widened when she woke up snuggled up to me, and she quickly got off. "What, don't tell me you didn't like snuggling," I said noticing her repulsed expression. "I was calmly sitting here and catching some few Zz's, and looking at this beautiful scenery while you were cuddling me," I said smirking. She rolled her eyes.

_
_
_

Courtney's POV:
I looked around and half the class was asleep, what a long ride. We arrived at the campsite, no parents was there but there were cabins. What type of camping is this? When we got out the teacher seperated us, one team in one cabin and the other in the other cabin. It was Co? damn it I hope I'm with my girls.

Alright so if I call you, you are considered Group 1
Alejandro
-"Si"
Beth
-"Yay!"
Cody
-"Yes!"
Gwen
-"Wonderful"
Heather
-"That's just great, I have to sleep in a room with weird goth girl and that annoying bastard.

"Deal with it Ms. Lee," the teacher replies before continuing her role call.
Izzy
-"E-Scope!"
Jo
- "Group 1 that means winning since its number 1"
Lightning
-"Sha-lightning!"
Owen
-"Woohoo"
And Trent
-"Why am I always last?"

"Ok the rest of you are Group 2!
Bridgette, Geoff, Courtney, DJ, Duncan, Ezekiel, Harold, Justin, Katie, Sadie, and Scott. Oh and before I forget, I will be the group 1's leader while Jose and Steven are group 2's leaders, everyone go to their cabin get settled and meet me back here."
Mrs.Smith said.

Great, 4 girls sharing a cabin with 8 guys, what could go wrong?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
158K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
6.1M 98.9K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...