Smash Bros (Discontinued)

Door Min-Yoonjis

The Smashers are preparing for the tournament that lays ahead of them doing everything in their power to get... Meer

Author's Note :D
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
I'm sorry

AMIIBO

253 7 2
Door Min-Yoonjis

I KNOW that this isn't an update, and you are all disappointed that it isn't, but I just HAD to share my happiness with the Wattpad world! I. Got. The. Lucina. Amiibo. And I can't stop laughing/smiling/crying! SHE'S THE ONLY SMASH CHARACTER I'M ACTUALLY GOOD AT!!! Yay! Now all the feels I bottled up inside are out! (I have to do that a lot since I'm a 'undercover' fangirl. I just had to-- *turns into Elsa* Let it go. The Japanese on the box is so cool tho! What's not cool is that, in the picture, you can clearly see I lost to Duck Hunt XD And my deepest apologies if I sounded like I was bragging. I didn't mean for it to sound like that. I'm also really happy that I can use Lucina in Fire Emblem: Fates now ^~^ I'll just go now since I'm boring you all. But I PROMISE another chapter is coming soon! Oh yeah! I almost forgot to tell all of you fabulous people! School starts tomorrow T^T and that might mean slower updates. I'm SO sorry. Blame the school gods.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

10.8K 179 30
Minerva's whole life changed when she finds an unusual boy with wings unconscious on the ground nearby her village. She always thought angels were a...
418 10 15
This is an official prequel to 'into the smash world' by Aryandiani this is a co-lab between us two When all of Nintendo's Heros and villains forgot...
3.4K 225 38
Welcome to hell- That is to say, welcome to a crackfic where the Super Smash Bros gang are a bunch of K-pop idols! Starring: Marth, Pit, Link, Ike...
25.5K 925 52
Warning: includes mentions of self harm, suicidal thoughts, and swearing Basically what i think what would be Smash Bros.5.... As a story. Honestly...