dirty little liar || Michael...

By greasrvintage

You bet your ass that I got an ending figured out, it's just how the execution of the plan which is my downfa... More

Georgina White.
Franccesca De Struct
Michael Kuza
The Minority.
Reincarnate
Authors Note
Tour life
Carry On My Wayward Son.
Dani.
There's no such thing as accidental infidelity..
The Ghost Of You.
New Americana
I knew you were trouble..
Smol Beans.
Through The Glass

Na Na Na

427 15 2
By greasrvintage

''thank you so much for tonight''You thank Francessca, she smiles''no problem, it was my pleasure I think Mike is really into you''She smirks and I blush,''He's not''I tell her and she laughs,''Whatever Georgina'',''Call me Georgi'',''Okay then,Georgi see you at the club tomorrow?''she asks and I nod,I get out of the car and let myself into the house,no one was awake,or so I thought,when I turned the kitchen light on to get a drink dad was asleep at the counter, I quickly turned and ran up the stairs, shutting my door quickly I stripped and pulled the covers over me,there was a knock at my door,''Georgina?''It was my dad, I didn't answer and pretended to sleep, my heart racing.''Georgina,was that you that just came in?''He lets himself in and pretend to of just woken up,''What?''I asked sleepily,''did you just come into the house?''he repeats,''no I've been here for like 2 hours''I lie,''okay then,must've been one of those street boys then, I'll check the house out, just go back to sleep then, I love you''he kisses my head before he leaves, I let out a sigh before I go back to sleep.

--

''Good morning mama''You smile cheerfully as you enter the kitchen,''morning Georgi, can you take Spencer to school please?''she asks,Spencer is my little sister,she's 16 and is so much like me, it's scary how much she looks and acts like me,she's such a liar but she's good at it,she could get away with murder, but then again so could I.She has brown hair, it's a mousy brown, my natural hair colour.''Of course, get ready Spence''I tell her as she finishes her toast, she sighs and shuffles up to her room,''lazy ass!''I shout,''Slut!''she shouts back,like I said; we're jus as bad as each other.''do you have any plans for today?''Mom asks, I shake my head I was at work tonight but I had nothing to get ready for, all I had to do was walk around in kinky underwear with a bunny mask on,was that so hard?,''Nope''I say sitting down popping the 'P',''Well could you come into work early today with me, I want to show you something''I shrug,''I guess so'', I get up and go back to my room to change, I put on some booty shorts and a cropped tank top, I slip my vans on.

''COME ON!''I bang on Spencer's door,'' I AM!''She screams back,''I'll tell Jordan that you like him''I tease her,there's this guy called Jordan in her classes and she likes him but is too scared to tell him in fear that he'll reject her even though she is the most popular girl in year 11,'Don't you fucking dare!''she storms out of her room and pushes past me to go down stairs,she was wearing a 5 seconds of summer shirt and skinny jeans,something I would've worn if 5sos were a band when I was in school, they're really talented I really like them, I don't care if they're not 'punk-rock' because at the end of the day do genre's really matter, they make good music that's what reall matters.I get into the car and so does Spencer,I drive her too school and drop her off at the gates,she slams the door still not talking to me, I laugh at her childishness,she walks off with her friends so I drive over to the club where my mom was waiting for me,I went to her office where she was doing her makeup,''what did you want me for?''I ask,''I need to show you something'',''Yeah?'',''take a look at this'' she hands me the bookings binder and I shrug.''So what we're pretty booked up'',''that's the thing,Holly is going on maternity leave so we'll be short of our head girl'',''What are you implying here?'',''I need you to learn to routine'',''WHAT!?''I was not a dancer that's for sure,I don't even know how to dance,''I know it's short notice but Katie agreed to show you the routine and she'll teach it you at the dance studio''she tells me, I sigh,''It's such a good job you're my mother or i'd slap you right here and now''I joke.

--

I arrived at the studio and the girls were there waiting for me,they were wearing shorts and sports bra's,''hey Georgina''Katie hugs me all the girls at the club are really nice, well all but one, her name is Katerina she's the most stuck up bitch I have ever met and trust me i've met alot of them, she used to be head girl until Holly joined,Holly was nice, smart and knew how to move,Holly got promoted and Katerina did not like that at all so she hated everyone and makes sure she's better than everyone and makes sure she gets the most business,''so what's the routine?'' I ask,''well it's to the song Na Na Na, by My Chemical Romance,I know it's not a ver sexy song but it's energetic which is what we need, are you any good at gymnastics?'',''I guess so'' In high school I was a cheerleader but gave up when I got into year 10 because I just couldn't be bothered any more,''Great so as you're goingto be our fill in head girl you have the most to do''She tells me, Oh great.

She goes onto teaching me the basics to the routine which was a lot of hip shaking and I had to do some stuff on the pole,there were alot of hand stands where the girls hand to jump through my legs, but I aced it,She gave me the outift I would be wearing and the link to the make up tutorial I would be needing, I thanked her and got home, I got onto doing my makeup and I changed into the outfit which was a bra with chained straps, it was black and studded, the bottoms were the same, I had to wear a leather jacket under, our club was rather different to the others because we didn't play much dj music, we did on the odd ocasion but we mostly played rock music, I don't know why It's just the way my mom wanted to run things,which I was happy with.

It was time for work and I left the house locking up after me, I made sure to clear my room up just incase my dad came home and looked around my room for something, I never leave my makeup out because then he'd get suspicious and I get changed at work normally but dad was at work late tonight.When at the club it was packed full of people,there was alot of famous faces including Ben Bruce and James Cassels, I like Asking Alexandria but some of their stuff isn't all that good.I spotted Mike and Francessca, the waved and I waved back before going backstage, the girls greeted me but Katerina gave me a dirty look,''why did she make you the head girl!? I worked my ass off for that role but nope,the teachers pet got it''She said in disgust.''Teachers pet? how old are you Katerina!? grow the fuck up'' I wait with the rest of the girls behind the curtain, the music started playing and the curtain went up, I strutted to the center front of the stage and shook my hips to the intro, the rest of the girls came out and stood behind me in a line,the song got into chorus and I had remembered the dance,suddenly the music cut out, I saw Katerina with a huge smile on her face, I shook my head,'' drugs give me drugs give me drugs'' I sang, luckily I'm a huge mcr fangirl so I knew the words,jokes on Katerina, the girs did the na na na's, ''remember when you were a mad man''I sang powerfully,''RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW AND ALL THE WAY IN BATTERY CITY''I shouted,the rest of the girls did the next part,''Every body wants to change the world, but no body wants to try wanna try wanna try wanna try''We carried on with the routine, we stopped singing and everybody clapped,''That was amazing Georgina!''Katie hugged me tightly,''thanks but I'm not much of a singer'',''Yes you are! you're amazing and your voice is beautiful''Jolie another girl tells me,''wow, thanks'',''oh my god Georgi!''Francescca runs in and hugs me,''That was so good, why didn't you tell me that you can sing!?''she holds me tightly,''because I didn't think I could'' I tell her,''you should come to band practise with me and Mike tomorrow'',''What?,why?'',''we're doing a cover for a radio station and need a girl, we're covering remembering sunday by All Time Low and we need female vocals'',''why can't you do it?'' I ask her,''becaue I play guitar I don't sing'',''Fine whatever'','Yay!''she cheers letting go of me,she leaves and I sit infront of a mirror.

''Georgina!''Katerina shouts,''What?'',''Dakota want's you'' Dakota is my moms name,''Thanks''I shove her with ym shoulder and skip to my moms office,when I enter the owners of the club are there,''Am I in trouble because I know we're not aloud aloud to sing but Katerina cut the music out and I knew how important this buisness is and I didn't want to loose customers-''Mom cuts me off,''Calm down Georgina''She laughs,''Am I okay then?'',''Yes'' she tells me I let out a sigh of relief,''We want you to sing like that every night''The owners wife tells me,''Really!?'' I couldn't believe it, Two hours ago I didn't even know I could sing like that and now I'm getting paid to do It,''of course and we'll give you a raise''the husband tells me.''Wow, I don't know what to say thank you so much''I thank them,they dismiss me and I go to see Mike who was at the bar,''Hey there you''He lifts me up and spins me around,''Heyyyy''I cheer happily,''you were amazing out there'' he puts me down,''so i've been told'' I sit down next to him,he orders me a drink, through the night people come up to me and tell me how good I was which I thanked them,Mike bought all of my drinks, I didn't need to go on again, well that was until Katie came upto me,''Hey, me and the girls have been working on a routine to the song Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez but the club don't have the song do you think you could sing for us? you don't need to dance just dress up and sing''She asks me, I nod,''Of course I will, I love Melanie Martinez'' I put down my second drink and say goodbye to mike and cessca (pronounced; Chess-cah),I put a candy pink wig on and a pastel goth dress, spiked thigh garters and a spiked love heart collar choker, I did scary doll makeup but made it kind of patel, I put gems around my eyes and like Chris Motionless on the top bit of my nose and bottom of my forehead, I looked like a barbie doll but a pastel goth version,''ready?''Katie asked who was dressed nearly the same but she wore a pink and black bra with matching bottoms with stockings and studded heels.

I nodded and went on stage,''Hey girl''I started and the girls came out walking almost robotic kind of like a doll would,''open the walls play,with your dolls, we'll be a perfect family''I carry on and they do their dance,''palces places, get in your places,throw on your dress and put on your doll faces''I sing the chorus,''D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E I see things that nobody else see's''I repeat twice,''one day they'll see what goes down in the kitchen''They get out fake butchers knives and pretend to kill Jolie,who falls to the floor and does a sexy dance on the floor,''hey girl, hey girl open your walls'' I lead up to the bit I was looking forward to the most,''We'll be the perfect family'' I held the note for as long as I could which was a while,Katie did the backing for that bit, then the song ended,The crowd cheered louder than they did in Na Na Na,dollar notes were thrown onto the stage and all the girls took their share, I didn't take any because I didn't dance but Katie handed me 50 dollars,I thanked her and changed into my waitress outfit and makeup, I wasn't serving but I was getting uncomfortable in my tight dress.

''Oh my god!''Cessca cheers and hugs me,Mike joins and I laugh,''Are you going to do this everytime I sing or?'',''Pretty much''Cessca laughs with me,''Georgina!''Dakota comes up to me,''Who are these?''she asks,''this is Mike Kuza and Francessca De Struct,they're in a band called KUZA and they're friends of mine''I tell her,''Oh, nice to meet you I'm Georgina's mom and boss'',''Nice to meet you too''Cessca shakes her hand and so does Mike,''Georgina, I need you to come in tomorrow because Spencer is coming for work experience'',''but tomorrow's my day off'',''I know but I need you too help your sister out'',''why don't you do it? you're her mother'',''Georgina don't give me that attitude! you're coming in tomorrow with your sister period!''She shushes me,''Sorry'' I turn to Cessca,''Can't make it tomorrow''I sigh,''That's okay just learn Juliets part and then go to the adress I text you on saturday''She smiles,''Okay''.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 5.5K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
21.4K 680 32
Hey guys this is a fan fiction and the characters are some of my Instagram followers. Well to get a little idea of the story me and some friends leav...
16.1K 431 23
Purple hyacinth ‼️THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED‼️ - Sorrow, I'm sorry please forgive me - Jennie Watts - she was what people called perfect. Perf...
1.7K 148 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...