Redneck Romeo [Completed]

Par BoOk_DrEaMeR

(Excerpt) I looked up into his gorgeous, honey-colored eyes and felt my heart begin to thrum with the love t... Plus

Redneck Romeo
*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 4*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 7*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 10*
*Chapter 11*
*Chapter 12*
*Chapter 13*
*Chapter 14*
*Chapter 15*
*Chapter 16*
*Chapter 17*
*Chapter 18*
*Chapter 19*
*Chapter 20*
*Chapter 21*
*Chapter 22*
*Chapter 23*
*Chapter 24*
*Chapter 25*
*Epilogue*

*Chapter 9*

8.8K 219 8
Par BoOk_DrEaMeR

I looked at myself in the mirror one more time, making sure that my hair and makeup were still perfect.

"You look fine!" Jessica whined for the third time in the last minute,"The guys are going to be here soon!"

I finally gave in and started walking down the stairs. Halfway down, the doorbell rang, causing Jess to emit a high-pitched squeal. I think I have just gone deaf in my right ear. I shook my head in amusement, causing my curls to dance around in the air before falling gracefully back on my shoulders.

We both hurried the rest of the way down the stairs, trying to prevent my parents from opening the door and requesting millions of pictures. I had thought we had made it in time, but as soon as we reached the door my mom pranced around the corner, an evil smirk on her face and camera in hand.

I sighed heavily and swung the door open to reveal both of our dates, who surprisingly arrived at the same time.

"Hi,"I said breathlessly, focusing my attention on Clark.

"Hi to you too,"Aarron joked.

I just laughed and Aarron and Jess greeted each other and made their way into the living room. I turned my attention back to Clark.

"You look beautiful,"he said truthfully, his eyes scanning my face and dress.

I giggled and told him that the feeling was mutual. Then we made our way in the direction that the other two had gone. Turns out my mom was already in full blown picture mode, having Aarron and Jessica make different poses in front of the fireplace. I laughed, which was a huge mistake.

"Clark! Isabella!" my mom gestured for us to come forward.

We hesitantly made our way over, and were immediately thrown into the world of incessant photography. Ten minutes later, I think my mom had finally gotten it all out of her system. 

"I don't know why she is so hyped up about it. It's not like it's prom or anything,"I huffed as we headed towards his car waiting in the driveway.

"She's just excited is all,"Clark shrugged and waited for the other car to pull out,"I found it a very caring gesture."

I laughed and we just sat in a comfortable silence, the radio playing softly in the background. Soon, we had arrived at the school and were parking the car and getting out. The school cafeteria was aglow with multicolored lights. The bass thrummed through what seemed like the whole school. A few teachers stood around, giving grinding teenagers evil looks.

I think they had finally learned their lesson. You couldn't stop a large group of horny teenagers from touching each other like that. If they were lucky, nobody will have sex in the bathroom. But, I doubt it.

I watched as it seemed that tons of couples were trying to catch STDs with clothes on. Clark led me to the middle of the gym. We started dancing. He spun me around to where my back was to his chest and I relished in the proximity and warmth. We swayed to the pounding beat until a slower song came on.

Clark gracefully spun me around so that I was facing him. I quickly moved closer and pressed myself against him. I layed my head on his chest as my arms snaked around his neck and I started to play with the wisps of hair that layed on his neck. His warm breath blew across my face as he leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."I said, as truthfully as ever before. But, there was a nagging feeling in my chest that told me I was only hurting myself.

What the hell was I feeling? I was obviously in love with Clark, as I had been for a while. I'm not delusional, I know that we might not end up with each other in the end, but I'm sure we belong with each other right now. So if I knew this then why was I so doubtful when thoughts of Luke popped into my head?

I just shook it off and looked up at Clark with a forced smile. He didn't seem to notice and just leaned down so that his lips softly swept over mine. His teasing made me want more so I pushed myself up so that our lips crashed together. After a few seconds we pulled away. We were still in public where everyone could watch us. The teacher in the corner had noticed for sure, and now had her hateful glare pointed at us.

"Someone's grumpy,"I joked at Clark when he noticed the staring woman too.

"You got that right," then he spun me back around as the slow song ended.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

The dance was almost over, and Clark and I where now sipping on our spiked punch while chatting animatedly with Aarron and Jessica. I was yet to see Luke, and that sent a jolt of happiness through my stomach. At least I didn't have to bear the pain of seeing him with another girl. What am I thinking?

I shook it off and motioned for Jessica to follow me to the bathroom.

"So, are you liking Aarron?"I asked when we went to the bathroom to freshen up.

"Yeah,"she squealed and started to reapply her pink lipstick.

"He's cool. I'm glad you found somebody nice this time,"we both cringed remembering her last boyfriend, Jake.

"Yeah, he was such an ass."

"A cheating ass,"I agreed.

"So I guess Luke decided not to show since you turned him down,"Jessica gave me a side long glance, knowing this was the reason I dragged her to the bathroom.

"I guess so. It's just...I don't know what to think about it."

"Think about what?"Jessica asked, intrigued by my vague statement.

I sighed, ready to plunge into my emotion-crammed mind,"What to think about him coming back. What to think about him with another girl. What to think about how much he hurt us. What to think about my obvious hate towards this ass. What to think about my obviously love towards this ass."

"Oh, I see,"she paused,"Does Clark know you still have feelings for him?"

I gave her a look,"What do you think?"

She nodded her head and dropped it,"Does Luke know you still have feelings for him?

"No. And he's not going to know, either. I'm not going to set myself up to be hurt again. I'm yet to get over the last time he left me and broke my heart,"my chest clenched at the memory, at the way I felt when my phone never rang and displayed his name.

"I understand. You should just put it behind you for now and just have fun. You are at a dance with your amazingly awesome boyfriend, and though you may have feelings for Mr. Jerk-Face, you also love Clark,"she gave me a wise look.

I nodded and decided to take her surprisingly good advice. Jessica wasn't one to go around splurting out amazing advice. I was going to ignore all the bad things and focus on my one good thing, Clark.

We then exited the bathroom and went and joined the guys again. My eyes widened when I spotted Luke with Libby grinding all over him. My fists clenched at my sides as I struggled to not run over there and tackle her and her tight navy dress to the floor. 

I decided that the only way to get over it was to give him something for him to watch and get jealous of. I walked confidently over to Clark and placed my back against his chest. He instinctively wrapped his strong arms around my waist and I reached behind me to wrap my arms around his neck. Then as the beat picked up, I ground my butt against his groin, hearing him suck in a breath in surprise and pleasure. I ignored the fact that I was going against one of my rules, no PDA, and continued to move my body to the music.

I was happy to find that when I opened my eyes, Luke was looking grievingly at me, and then angrily at Clark. I gave him a proud smile before closing my eyes again.

After a few more songs and crazy dancing from Jessica and I, the dance was over and I was feeling slightly woozy. Apparently the kids who attempted to spike the punch did not fail, and now I was tipsy and was having a hard time walking back to the car.

"How much punch did you drink?" Clark asked in disbelief.

"Shhhh. You know I'm a light weight,"I slurred and giggled as Clark helped me into my seat and buckled me up.

He got in the other side and started up the car. After about half an hour and a water bottle, I was a bit more sobered up and my head was less fuzzy. When we reached the campus I could walk myself up to Clark's dorm.

When I was safely in the privacy of his room and I looked around to find that Greg wasn't there, I tore of my shoes and stripped out of my dress. Then, in only my lacy bra and underwear, I crawled into Clark's twin bed and made myself comfortable. 

He crawled in after me and placed his strong arm around my bare waist. His hot skin burned into me and he started to leave butterfly kisses along my shoulder and down my upper back. I shuddered as his moist breathe blew in my ear.

"You are so beautiful,"he whispered.

Instead of responding, I turned myself over in his arms so that we were face to face. Then I brought my lips to his, leading to a heavy make out session.

"I love you so much,"Clark said.

This time, I couldn't even bring myself to say it back. In stead, I once again distracted him with my lips.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 Gurr. I think it is short because I kind of had writer's block, but I hope you like it anyway....

LoVe Ya & GoD bLeSs <3

Summer break rocks!

Picture of Ed Sheeran as Greg to the side>>>

VOTECOMMENTFAN

Even though I didn't get five comments, I updated anyway because I really wanted one. Now, I know that I can get five votes because one of my previous chapters has that many so please give me 5 votes on this!

P.S. Dedicated to rotagirl98 for being a great writer! Checkout her latest work- Summer's Absolutely Pointless, Somewhat Over Dramatic Tales & Rants. It'll give you a good laugh!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

319K 12.1K 38
"Hi, stranger" She turned her head to look at me and smiled "hey stranger.." she stood up and gave me a hug "..took you long enough to show up" "We...
1.2K 106 58
His warm hand stays at my back and I can feel his body keep me close. I nod and listen to his heart again. Worry suddenly starts to ruin this beautif...
She's With Me Par Paige

Roman pour Adolescents

17.4K 828 29
COMPLETED Everyone knows that love triangles are horrible. But you know what's even worst than hearing about them? Being in one. "Would you like to...
3K 82 31
Hi there readers, I do hope you enjoy my historical fiction that may leave you in emotional and frustration in this lovely book. let me give you some...