Forever Impractical

Від ImpracticalJadey

Impractical jokers FanFic. I didn't get round to finishing my last story cause I didn't know where to go with... Більше

Chapter 1.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 2

295 7 2
Від ImpracticalJadey

Soon After, Sal got a text from Joe (Gatto ).

It said;

" Hey man. If you ain't too busy tomorrow, you can come over to my place to talk more about the plan. Bessy said that she'll make plans with Jade- no problem. She'll give her a call. Come over after 12pm that will be fine."

I seen Sal smiling at his phone, and I got curious.

Me-" Who was that, Sal?"
Sal- " Ah just joey, We've made plans for tomorrow so I'm going over to his, he said Bessy will call you to see if you want to hang out.."
Me- " Oh okay, cool. "
Sal- " Shall we watch some T.V in here or go to bed and watch T.V in there?"

I gave a soft sigh. "Lets stay up for half hour, i'll put some music on now and we can just chill for a while, and talk on the sofa. I'll just go and put my jam's on."
I was in the bedroom changing my clothes, I changed into my new PJ's. I wore a light blue silk robe as well, Sal came into the bedroom. " Oh my god, you look amazing."
I looked at Sal in confusion and giggled. " Babe, its only for bed.".. Sal raised his eyebrows and gave of a lip bite.
" Just hurry up and get your ass in there." He said, meaning the living room.
I laughed.

***THE NEXT DAY***

I woke up at 11:30am the next day. Sal was up 15 minutes before me, he took a shower, had breakfast and brushed his teeth.
" Babe, last night was so relaxing. Even though we had a bit to drink we wasn't that bad, but ugh what a lovely night to spend with my boo." I looked up at Sal as i was lead on his lap as he sat upwards on the bed. " i wish we could do it every night. Yano- i was at my place the other night and.. I just felt like a loner. It sucks living on my own sometimes." Sal giggled. "Well.. i wish you would have told me sooner, silly. Just move in with me. I feel the same way too when i'm on my own, after all you are my girl, i want you around more."

I got up, sat on Sals lap facing him and kissed him. "Are you serious, Sal? say if you don't want to i'd understand."
Sal laughed. " of course! C'mon we need to get up i'm going over Joe's so are you meeting Bessy, cause you could just come with me?" I paused and put my hands on my rosie cheeks. "uhhh...Yeah sure i'll just get ready!"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

61.8K 1.9K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
1.7M 117K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
248K 7.4K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
39K 3.5K 19
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...