Chapter 12

* Tasha's POV*

I was lead in bed with my boyfriend, James. It was a Sunday. All I wanted to do was cuddle up next to him and kiss his lips. He kept looking into my eyes and brushing my hair from my face.

Me-
"Babe. I could just do this all day."

Murr-
" Well let's stay here. You don't have to be in work until 5pm anyway."

Me-
" I know.. I might call in sick. This is the only full day I get with you in 7 days. Let's make the most of it....."

Murr-
" Oh yeah? I have something up my sleeve for you tonight.. That's if we can get up, hahaha"

Me-
" Kiss me, James.."

James is such a passionate guy. I've never felt so in love before, he always put me first. I felt so lucky every time we got intimate. I feel like I'm on cloud 9.
Later that day we eventually got into our clothes and we got in the car. I was driving as Murr can't drive. He told me where to go as I didn't know where he wanted to take me.
We ended up in the country side. There was a beautiful lake, the sun was setting it was beautiful. We just walked and talked for about two hours. About a mile from where we walked, there was a lush restaurant. We both had a stake meal with a glass of water because I had to drive back to Manhattan.

James held my hands across the table
Murr-
" Today has been awesome, Yano? Getting to spend the day with you, talking.. This morning was amazing....."

Me-
" I feel the same way, babe.. At least when you're in Vegas next weekend I can come down for the last night. Well Me and Jade will fly over on the Saturday morning and we'll watch the last show and wait up and we can all go out have some fun. Bessy and Sazz are going a day before I think. Just cause they won't be working."

Murr-
" Cool. So shall we head back?"

Me-
" yep, I'll just go freshen up will you wait for me?"

Murr-
" Nah I'll just go home without you....."

Me-
" oh behave.. Hahaha."