Midnight - Dean Ambrose (WWE)

Od Scruffyambrose

12:00 am Viac

Friends-One
Late Night-Two
Day Off-Three
Smack Back-Four
Back At It - Five
Change?-Six
Alone-Seven
CM Who?-Eight
Calm Down-Nine
NOC (part one)-Ten
Holy Holly (NOC part two)-eleven
Hold-Twelve
YOU-Thirteen
Feelings...-Fourteen
AJ...Lee-Fifteen
Food-Sixteen
Him-Seventeen
Jealous?-Eighteen
That One Friend (part one)-Nineteen
That One Friend (part two) - Twenty
Thinking - Twenty One
Fight - Twenty Two
Damn Dean - Twenty Three
Okay Dean... - Twenty Four
Feelings - Twenty Five
Close - Twenty Six
Thought - Twenty Seven
Catching Up - Twenty Eight
I Saw That - Twenty Nine
I Care - Thirty
Three Days - Thirty One
Mess - Thirty Two
Confession - Thirty Three
He's Not Drunk - Thirty Five
A Deal - Thirty Six
God Dammit Dean - Thirty Seven
Midnight (part 1) - Thirty Eight
Midnight (part 2) - Thirty Nine
Chill - Forty
Daddy Don't Like You - Forty One
Just Like A Divorce - Forty Two
Over The Hill
Blonde Chick - Forty Three
Not Your B¡tch - Forty Four
13 Days - Forty Five
12:00 am - Forty Six

A Walk - Thirty Four

5.9K 208 146
Od Scruffyambrose

Saturday March 19th - 1:07 pm - Cincinnati Ohio - Hotel

After my very early radio interview, I spent some time walking around Cincinnati. I also ignored every call/text from Punk. I wasn't in the mood for anything. Although now I'm back at the hotel where I have nothing to do. And when you have nothing to do, the best thing to do is bug your friends, right? So that's exactly why I stand outside of Seth's hotel room ready to yell at him for talking to ring rats last night instead of taking me to the hotel.

"Beau!" Seth smiled as he opened the door. "We were just talking about you" he harshly grabbed my arm pulling me into the room with Roman and Dean already sitting on the couch.

Oh.

"Why were you guys talking about me?" I asked as I sat down on the edge of Seth's bed.

"Um, Seth wants to go on a nature walk, like, with all of us together" Roman explained.

I tried my best to only look at Roman and not Dean, but I couldn't. Dean's blue eyes were staring holes into my brown ones. Fucking hell..

"Yeah! I feel bad for being on my phone last night so I wanted to plan something to do with all of us, together!" He slapped me on the back playfully. "So, you got any plans?"

"Uh, actually-"

"No? Great! Let's get ready!" Seth ignored me.

"Actually, Seth, I kinda have-"

"No Dean, no, alright? You don't have plans, Roman, you don't either! We're going on this god damn nature walk AS A GROUP, together, happy and all of that bullshit! That's it. That's what we're doing today, together!" Seth yelled.

"Okay "fine" "whatever" Dean, Roman and I all mumbled at the same time.

"Good. Now, all of you better go get ready and meet me at the front of the lobby in ten minutes!" Seth ordered.

"Do you mind if I invite another-"

"I do mind, Beau" Seth - rudely - interrupts me from asking if I could invite Iris. I actually like her. Even if she is dating someone I've had issues with.

"Yeah" Roman chuckled. "Seth doesn't want us to add anyone to our 'squad'"

"Squad?"

"Squad" Roman smirked.

"Huh.."

"I know, he's so odd"

"Roman, Beau, for fuck sake, I'm standing right here!" Seth crossed his arms.

"God, who shit in your cereal this morning" Roman groaned.

"Actually Ro, I think it's 'who pissed in your cereal bowl this morning'" Dean corrected him.

"Actually Dean, I don't give a shit."

"Well you don't have to be so rude about it.."

"Wow, could you two maybe, shut up?" Seth chuckled but then quickly frowned. "Now like I said, meet me in the lobby in ten!"

Roman, Dean and I all walked out of Seth's hotel room together.

"See you guys in a few" Roman said before walking down the hall to his room.

I quickly made my way to the elevator to go to my own room, although I stopped due to Dean's voice.

"Don't you think it's going to be a little inappropriate hanging out with three grown men all day? Is that okay with your boyfriend?" He crossed his arms over his chest.

I shook my head before walking into the elevator and praying the doors would shut faster.

-

"Hahahaaa" Seth laughed as he started up the car. Roman and I sat in the back as Dean sat in the passenger seat in the front with Seth. "We're going to have so much fun guys!"

"We sure are" Dean said as he yawned.

"Cover your mouth" Seth smacked his arm.

"Okay mom."

"Don't call me 'mom', Dean" Seth warned.

"Don't tell me what to do, Seth."

"You cover your mouth when you yawn, it's the polite thing to do!"

"Okay, but I don't give a shit soooooo."

Roman and I smirked at each other as we sat back and watched Seth and Dean argue like an old married couple, again.

"Alright, okay" Seth said calmly. "Do whatever you want man, I'll back off. I just want us to have a nice time."

"But you're the only-"

I quickly covered Roman's mouth to avoid anymore arguing. Seth was trying, we should too.

-

We all got out of the car and stared at the path we are about to walk down.

"This is great! It's beautiful!" Seth smiled as he stood in front of all of us. "You- you know what, all of you, get close, I want to take a picture!" Seth said as he grabbed his phone from his pocket.

"Seth, I don't think-"

"Shut up Dean, just smile nice for the picture. Can you do that for me?" Seth said sounding like a mom trying too hard.

Dean took in a deep breath before putting his arm over my shoulder - Roman did the same.

"Alright perfect! Stay still- what?" Seth frowned.

"What is it now?!" Roman sighed.

"My storage is full? I hardly have any pictures on my phone!" He yelled as he started tapping away at his phone.

"Why am I even here" Roman sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Hey Beau," Dean almost whispered - with his arm still wrapped around me. "Does this make you feel uncomfortable too-"

"Shut. Up." I growled.

He smirked at me.

"Seriously, you don't even know what-"

"THERE!" Seth yelled. "Now Roman, go stand next to them and smile!"

-

After a group picture and a bit of Dean 'accidentally' shoving me, our walk had started.

2:00: we headed down a path. It was honestly cold as shit and I had wished I brought another jacket - or at least a bigger one.

2:15: Seth tried to get us to play eye spy.

2:20: Dean 'accidentally' shoved Seth into a puddle.

2:30: Roman ran away from a moth - thinking it was a bee.

2:37: Seth stopped to take pictures for his Instagram.

2:45: Roman showed Dean Seth's Instagram page and we all made fun of him for it.

For no particular reason either. It's just fun to pick on Seth. We love him though.

2:50: Seth makes us walk off the path - so we can go on an 'adventure'.

2:55: we get lost.

3:00: Dean and I lean on a tree while watching Roman and Seth argue - because Seth got us lost.

3:05: Dean and I yell at Roman to put Seth down from off his shoulders.

3:10: Roman uses his find my iPhone app to connect to mine - that I left in the car - so we could find our way back.

3:55: we arrive back to the car all: tried, angry and hungry.

"Alright Seth, it's my turn to take us out" Roman said. "I'm taking us out to eat!"

"Yes!" "Thank you!" Dean and I said at the same time.

The car ride was somewhat silent. Roman was singing along to the songs on the radio as he drove and Seth fell asleep in the passenger seat. Dean sat next to me staring out his window. I needed to talk to him.. Well not now, but later.

"Dean?" I whispered.

He turned to look at me with a bored facial expression.

"Uh, maybe later tonight, we can talk?"

"Maybe" he shrugged then looked back out the window.

I bit my lip - as I usually do when I'm nervous- as I stared out my window thinking of what I would say to him tonight, IF, we talk..

-

-
Wow, an update! Hi friends. I have things to tell you.

1. I changed my Twitter @ to DeanAssbrose on Twitter (I know it's beautiful). Y'all should go follow me!

2. That's actually it. Oops?

3. I lied. I HIT 1k FOLLOWERS ON HERE!!

4. I think I actually talked about that last time.

5. Anyways, thanks.

6. Idk what I'm doing but thanks for reading. LEAVE A NICE COMMENT PLZZZZZZ.

7. I love you all so much!

- zoya

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.2M 27.4K 97
Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, and Seth Rollins preferences. How about we all just forget about Seth stabbing Dean and Roman in the back?
14.6K 793 31
Ranked #67 in #ambrollins stories ☺️ *** After getting married, things couldn't have been better for Seth and Dean. They had a family and we were sti...
118K 1.5K 30
Your favorite WWE faction that serves injustice 😍 Mature content enter at your own risk 💞 Requests closed ❤️ #2 on deanambrose 12/8/20 #2 on theshi...
10.9K 206 27
WWE FANFICTION ⚠️ WARNING: Rated PG For Pain is great