Jessie's Younger Cousin (Disn...

By Writer_in-the_making

What happens when Jessie's cousin is coming to visit Jessie. The only thing is she has a secret and no one ca... More

Jessie's Younger Cousin (Disney Channel)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note

Chapter 13

1.4K 34 11
By Writer_in-the_making

Chapter 13
Sarah's POV*

So the week leading up to my release party has been very eventful. Not only have me and my stupid friends have been able to achieve more stupid, but fun things, but I did something that was crazy. It has to do with my album, I decided that the first part of my album would be songs that Serina would sing, but then the other half are songs that I, Sarah would. I had help with the second part of my album. Shawn is an amazing song writer so I knew he would be able to help me. Most of the songs that are on the second half of the album were either half finished or almost finished, but Shawn helped me finished them. After those I had to go to the studio to record the songs and made sure they were perfect. I also had to change the title of my album and my album cover. So the media and my fans don't know what my album is called or what my album looks like. Which is perfect which means tonight is going to go off without one single problem.

Right now I just go out of the shower and went back into my room so I could start my hair and makeup. Once I got that done I walked over to my bed where my dress and shoes were laid out. I picked up my dress and looked at it before I put everything on. My dress, shoes, my jewelry, and my tiara (picture above). I looked at myself in my mirror and I wished that my mom could be here and Jessie too. I wish that I didn't have to go to the release party because I wanted to be with Luke, but after this I stay with the guys a little longer and then I get to go back to New York and see Luke and Jessie.

"Sarah are you ready?" someone knocked on my door.

"Just give me a minute." I called back.

"Okay." they replied. I looked at myself once more before grabbing my clutch that had everything I needed including a pen. Don't judge me I like using a special pen when I sign autographs it makes it feel even more special for my fans too. I walked towards and opened it and looked at Cameron. "Took you long..." 

"Do I look okay?" I asked worried that I didn't look good.

"You look amazing little sis." Cameron replied. If you're guessing I finally agreed to let Cameron call me his little sister since that's our relationship. We are like brother and sister.

"Thank you." I thanked.

"You're welcome." he replied. He looked up at my head. "But don't you think that the tiara is a little too much?"

"No because it's my night and I can do whatever I want. Also I didn't want the tiara, Sierra picked it and said I have to wear it with my dress." I explained.

"Well either way you  look amazing." he told. "Now let's go because the rest of them are getting antsy."

"Okay." I replied. I looped my arm around his and we descended down the stairs.

"Cameron did you get..." Nash stopped talking when he saw us walk down the stairs. "Sarah you look amazing."

"That's what I said." Cameron said.

"Well  at least we know that no matter is she's Sarah or Serina she is always going to look perfect." Matt said.

"Aw thanks Matt." I thanked. 

"You're welcome." he replied.

"So even though we aren't there yet, who is escorting me on the red carpet?" I asked.

"That would be Shawn." Everyone, but Shawn answered.

"And you guys aren't fighting about it?" I questioned.

"No, but we had a paintball war and Shawn won." Jack J. explained. 

"Oh." I replied. "Well let's get going those people won't wait forever." We left the house and walked towards the limo. Shawn opened the door for me and I got in. I sat in the middle of the seat facing forward. Cameron sat on one of my sides while Shawn sat on my other. The others sat on the side seats. "I can't wait till everyone knows who I really am."

"Were proud of you Sarah." Cameron told me.

"I'm glad that you all are going to be there." I told them honestly.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world." Jack G. replied. I knew that tonight was going to be perfect and nothing could ruin it.

Luke's POV*

Tonight was the night of Sarah's release party and I was glad that I was able to see her do this. The girls were still getting ready while Ravi and I sat in the living room. 

"What is taking them so long?" Ravi complained.

"They're girls, Ravi. They have to make sure that they look perfect." I explained to him.

"He's not wrong about that." Emma said as she walked into the room with Jessie and Zuri. They all looked good, but I have a feeling they could never compare to Sarah.

"Luke stop thinking about Sarah." Zuri commanded.

"How do you know I was thinking about Sarah?" I asked.

"Because you get this dreamy look on your face whenever you think about her." Jessie answered.

"Um we have a slight problem." Emma told us still looking at her phone.

"What is it?" Jessie asked.

"Um did any of us check to see if our parents were going to be at Sarah's release party?" Emma asked.

"No." we all answered.

"Well they are going to be there." Emma told us.

"And they don't know we're here." Zuri added.

"Okay before we freak out all we have to do is avoid them. Which means Emma you can't make a scene when we get there." Jessie said aiming that last part at Emma. 

"Trust me if they find out that means they will tell Sarah and I don't want an angry Sarah to deal with." Emma told her. "Anyways the car is here."

We had to use a car so we wouldn't draw attention to us. The drive to where Sarah's release party wasn't that long, but we got there before Sarah because the reporters weren't going crazy. Well they were because all of the famous people that are there, but they just really want to see Sarah.

As we walked in I saw a lot of familiar faces like One Direction, Taylor Swift, Sam Smith, Little Mix, Selena Gomez, Jennifer Lopez, and many other people. We took our seats and I noticed across the room my parents sat talking to some people. We weren't close to them and we weren't close to where Sarah was going to sit or the stage. So we could watch and not worry about being caught. 

Everything was going to work out fine. I turned around and I saw Austin Moon and his friends walk in. I haven't liked Austin since New Years and he tried flirting with Sarah and told her she could do better than me. I just hoped he didn't notice us because if he did then he would probably expose us to Sarah and she would be mad at us. I had a feeling everything was going to work out just fine.

Sarah's POV*

We finally arrived at the venue and I was so excited. The driver came around and opened the door. Shawn stepped out and held a hand out for me. I grabbed and elegantly stepped out of the limo. The moment I stepped out flashes went off like crazy. I looped my arm with Shawn's and we down the red carpet. 

We stopped to take a few pictures and sign some autographs for my fans. Only a certain amount of my fans are allowed for my release party. The rest of the guest are important or famous people, but the only good part was most of the people are my friends.

"And finally the star of the night has arrived, Serina Peters." The E! reporter said when I got closer to her. "With her escort the one and only, Shawn Mendes." Shawn and I looked at each other before walking over to her.

"Hello." I said as we stopped next to her.

"So tell me Serina before this release there were changes made about your album is that correct?" she asked.

"Yes there were things that I changed at the last minute." I answered.

"Do you think that your fans are going to have negative reactions to your changes?" she asked.

"If they're my real fans then they will love me for me and I don't think they will have a negative reaction to my changes. I think that they will like the changes because it shows a new side of my." I explained.

"Well there you have it just proves how amazing Serina Peters really is." she said. I gave her a smile before we continued to walk.

"Serina walk a little faster." someone behind me said. I turned around and saw Selena standing there. 

"Selena!" I exclaimed. I lunged at her giving her a big hug. 

"It's nice to see you too, Serina." she laughed. "Or should I say Sarah."

Yes Selena was one of the few people who knew who I really was. "Not yet." I told her.

"What do you mean not yet?" she asked. She may know who I really am, but she didn't know about my plan for tonight. 

"Just wait and see." I told her as I walked off with Shawn and the rest of the boys. We walked to our table which was all the way in the front. On the way to our table I said hello to other people. At our table we sat down and I saw the there were two more empty seats which were for Sierra and her date.

"Well look who look likes a princess." someone from behind me said. I turned around and saw Sierra standing there with Brad Simpson from The Vamps.

"Well someone demanded that I wear this tiara." I replied. 

"And you're working it." she told me.

"Thank you." I replied. Sierra and Brad sat down. We introduced ourselves to him. It was a little wait before  I saw my manager up on the stage.

"Hello everyone and thank you for coming to the release party for Serina's brand new album." he said. Everyone clapped and cheered. "Now as you may know about a week ago we retracted every bit of information having to do with Serina's album except for the singles she wanted to stay. So I'm guessing you all what to know why we did that." 

"Yes." the crowed shouted especially the fans that were able to be here.

"Well I would tell you, but I won't." he said and everyone groaned. "Because I think Serina should be the one to tell you." Everyone cheered at this. 

I got up from my seat and walked towards the stage. When I got on the stage people started cheering and clapping. I took the microphone away from my manager and turned to look at the crowd.

"I would like to thank you all personally for coming tonight. So like Chris said before I did retract information that had to do with my album because there we some changes to it. Instead of keeping you waiting I am going to show you the new cover to my album." I told them and they all clappd. I moved a little and on the big screen it showed my album cover.

The new cover was a split of me. One of me as Serina and the other as Sarah. The title was Two Sides of A Story. I loved the title because it was perfect for the album. Especially since half of the songs were Serina songs and the other half were Sarah songs. This made it a perfect album. I heard sounds of confusion from the audience.

"Now I guess you all are wondering what does this mean. Well I will explain it to you. When I started my career I wanted a normal life still. So I decided to make a separate personality, but I have decided that I want everyone to know who I really am. Two Sides of A Story does that perfectly because I am still Serina, but my real name is Sarah Prescott. I want everyone to know that's who I really am." I explained. 

It was silent and I was worried everyone now hated my until my boys, Serina, and Brad stood up and started clapping for me. Soon everyone else followed after them and my fans were cheering. I was happy that nothing was going to change except for the name they would call me. If felt good to not have that secret on my chest anymore.

"So to commemorate who I really am I'm going to sing to songs from my album." I announced. On a the stage crew guys brought out a microphone stand for me and then they had to take time to set everything up for my band. Serina came up because she was like my backup singer. "These songs are from the seconds half of my album. The Sarah side I guess you could call it that. I started writing these songs before I was Serina and with the help of Shawn Mendes I was able to finish them. So this first song is called 'Eyes Wide Open'." (search Sabrina Carpenter Eyes Wide Open)

La di da da da na

Yeah

Everybody loves to tell me I was born an old soul
Better keep my eyes wide open
There's so much that I don't know
Just another hotel room
Never felt so all alone
I think about my granddad's eyes,
And they always send me home
I can almost hear him now
Gotta make him proud

I keep my eyes wide open
Bless this ground, unbroken
I'm about to make my way
Heaven help me keep my faith
And my eyes wide open

I can't see two steps ahead of me,
When the fog comes rollin' in
I never thought I'd miss the rain
Lord knows how long it's been
This dream burns inside of me,
And I can't just let it go
There's still so much that I don't know

I keep my eyes wide open
Bless this ground, unbroken
I'm about to make my way
Heaven help me keep my faith
And my eyes wide open

All I have is just this moment 
I don't want to miss a second
'Cause it could all be gone in an instant
Yeah, in an instant...

I keep my eyes wide open
Bless this ground, unbroken
I'm about to make my way
Heaven help me keep my faith
And my eyes wide open

I'm about to make my way
Heaven help me keep my faith
My eyes wide open

Keep my eyes...wide...open

"This next song is 'Can't Blame A Girl For Trying'." I announced. (video above)

Here I am again, the same old situation
Why does the guy thing have to be so complicated?
I should have played it cool, instead I made a fool
Oh, the things I do

'Cause I'm young and I'm dumb
I do stupid things when it comes to love
And even if I always end up crying
Well, you can't blame a girl for trying
Oh, ohOh, ohNo, you can't blame a girl for tryingOh-oh-ooo-oo

I should've shut my mouth, I could've kept it quiet 
I might have freaked him out 'cause I was so excited
But I just couldn't wait, I took a leap of faith
Oh, the things I say

'Cause I'm young and I'm dumb
I do stupid things when it comes to love
And even if I always end up crying
Well, you can't blame a girl for trying
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
No, you can't blame a girl for trying
Oh, oh
Oh, oh
No

And I think sometimes I tend to be my own worst enemy
And maybe someday I'm gonna catch a shooting star falling out of the blue
Doing what I do
And just as I'm giving up, my heart is palpitating
Here comes another one and it's so intoxicating
And being where I've been I know that in the end
I'll do it all again

'Cause I'm young and I'm dumb
I do stupid things when it comes to love
And even if I always end up crying
Well, love will find me, there ain't no denying
But, you can't blame a girl for trying

Oh, oh
Oh, oh
No, you can't blame a girl for trying
Mmmmmm
Oooh

When I was done everyone clapped and cheered for me. "Thank you." I thanked. "I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening." I walked off of the stage and back to my table with Sierra.

"We're so proud of you Sarah." Cameron told me.

"I am so glad you're all here." I replied.

*******

The rest of the night was perfect even if Chris invited Austin Moon. I didn't really like him especially when he insulted Luke and flirted with me when he knew I had a boyfriend. By the end of the night I was so tired and I knew that Cameron carried me out of the venue. I didn't have to worry about anyone making rumors like I was drunk because I was technically the angel of famous people. Since I am young and innocent.

I don't remember when I feel asleep, but the next thing I know I'm waking up in my bed with my pajamas on. Cameron had to have changed me since he acts like my overprotective brother. I noticed it was till early in the morning which meant I could get more sleep before the idiots woke up. I laid back down and slowly fell back asleep with the smile that I had last night still in my face.

********************************************************************************************

There you have it the second to last chapter before Sarah goes back to New York! Which means that we are going to find out how everything plays out with Sarah, the Ross family, and Jessie. For those who are going to ask when I am going to update, you're just going to have to wait for me to update when I want to. I will not make you wait forever, but I will do it at a reasonable time. So until next time my trusty zebras, make sure you keep your stripes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.6K 30
When Elena's cousin moves to Mystic Falls, will certain Vampires try to spark her interest?
244K 4.7K 38
It's five years later. Annie now goes to school, Ally is a stay at home mom, and Austin still has his musical career. Life has been pretty good. Unti...
23.3K 438 36
After Tessa is beaten by her mom's boyfriend she is dropped off at someone's doorstep. But not just anyone's. Kendall Schmidt finds her and ends up h...
373 30 19
What happens when Scott is in love with his best friend's sister? After Star and Luke break up and Star and Scott start dating. Can they keep it a se...