Five Nights At Freddy's X Rea...

By BrandonsBugs

OH SHIT! ITS THE SECOND INSTALLMENT! WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS BBY! More

The Awakening
New
Valentines Day
Wilted
Ready for the Blood Shed
Questions
Prank Queens
Two
Oh my fookin gawd
day one
night one
dawn of a new death
The End

The End?

854 35 2
By BrandonsBugs

As I struggle to get out of the exit I find it hard to see which way is which. I 've probably have been going around in circles. Actually, that seems very likely seeing as I've been searching for an exit and can't life one for the life(death) of me.

I wonder if any one made it out. If they did what will happen to the others?

I don't have time to worry about that. My main priority is living. Am I alive? Focus (y/n) your life isn't on the line here.

I make my way through more burning rubble hoping to find my way out, my way to live. *BANG* I turn around to find the source of the noise.

I look to see what can not be unseen.

I see the mangled and mutilated bodies of my metallic friends. Eyes sunk in. Fur roasting. In utter disrepair. There is no going back for them.

But can I ? I turn around to find that my passage blocked. There is no way . I will die the same way my friends did, a long side there carcasses.

All can do now is wait for my death to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 657 15
Rodeo, California on the surface doesn't seem the place where outrageous adventures and horrific tragedies can take place. At least that was what Ann...
252K 12.9K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
12K 118 16
if you haven't seen season 2 I'm about to spoil some of it. the dinosaur in the E750 chamber is or what I think it is a spinosaurs so that's the dino...
262K 39.9K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး