The Things I Would Do For You

By xxLuckyCharmedxx

"Did you really just say that to me?" I questioned. She nodded hesitantly "Why?" "Because, that's just how I... More

☥ Prologue ☥
☥Chapter One☥
☥Chapter Two☥
☥Chapter Three☥
☥Chapter Four☥
☥Chapter Five☥
☥Chapter Six☥
☥Chapter Seven☥
☥Chapter Eight☥
☥Chapter Nine☥
☥Chapter Ten☥
☥Chapter Eleven☥
☥Chapter Twelve☥
☥Chapter Thirteen☥
☥Chapter Fourteen☥
☥Chapter Fifteen☥
A/N: New Book!
☥Chapter Sixteen☥
☥Chapter Seventeen☥
☥Chapter Eighteen☥
☥Chapter Ninteen☥
☥Chapter Twenty-One☥
☥Chapter Twenty-Two☥
☥Chapter Twenty-Three☥
☥Chapter Twenty-Four☥
☥Chapter Twenty-Five☥
A/N: Sequel
☥Epilogue☥
Sequel Time!
STARTING FRESH

☥Chapter Twenty☥

16.7K 971 546
By xxLuckyCharmedxx

Call me crazy, cause I know without you I won't be no good -Tamar Braxton, If I Don't Have You

-Jahmiah in the MM

The next morning,

Nyzra,

Courtney was gone and she went to spend time with Harper. I cuddled with one of the large teddy bears Jahmiah had sent me yesterday, and all I did was embrace it as I watched movies.

I sighed, biting my lip. I still felt depressed at what happened a few weeks ago. Never did I once ignore his calls for so long- I blocked him.

My doorbell rang and I grabbed my crutches to go answer it. I looked out the peephole, seeing nobody there except a box. Opening the door, I pulled the box in. Slamming the door close with my hip, I hurried over to put the box in front of the couch.

I'm guessing my leg is a bit better, so I don't need those damn crutches. They hurt my armpits.

Sitting down, I used my pair of scissors to cut the tape. Opening the folds, I looked inside, seeing another teddy bear, but with other presents. It was filled with 'I'm Sorry' cards, chocolates, flowers and flower pedals, pictures of us we took at our spot on the roof of his apartment. There was also a cotton blanket in my favorite color: lavender. It had 'I love you, Poodie' sewed in it in thick black thread.

I pulled everything out and saw a case at the bottom. Picking it up, it was the movie Grease. He knows I love this movie and that I'm a sucker for it.

Grabbing my hair, I laid my back on the arm of the couch.  I want him, I miss him so much- but I don't know... My heart still hurts like hell, and I don't know if I'm overthinking.

They say that when a person is drunk and speaking, the person speaks sober thoughts. So I don't know if he means it or not. Half of me wants to believe he was just emotional and didn't mean a single word he said- the other half saying he meant to say it, trying to make me feel guilty.

But my solution is whatever my heart says. And I'm crying because my heart is torn between the two choices: take him or leave him.

I unblocked him and stared at my phone.

He's not going to call, he's not going to call.

My phone started ringing, seeing My Baby 💏💙💍 pop up. Twisting my lips, I answered on the 5th ring.

"H-Hello?" I spoke

"Ny, baby, I'm sorry" He said into the phone. I felt my throat tighten, just by hearing his voice. It sounded like he was crying for hours and hours "Y'know I ain't mean to say all that shit, Nyzra. It was an honest mistake- I'm sorry for getting drunk, I'm sorry for putting my hands on you like that. I'm sorry for upsetting you and making you cry. I'm sorry for hurting you, baby.

I know I fucked up and I admit that. I miss you so much, and I hate being away from you like this. Been missing your beautiful face and voice like crazy- I know I caused that. Hanson even came over and we fought about it and he set me straight. Y'know I love you with all my heart, Ny, and not seeing you or hearing from you is just unbearable" He sighed

By this time, tears ran down my face as I listened to him. I honestly had no words. As much as I wanted to hang up, my heart wouldn't let me.

But I ended the call anyways.

Jahmiah,

I rubbed my hands over my face, sitting on the ground that was covered in medium sized rocks.

My mind was fucked up in so many ways and I instantly thought I was going crazy. I was restless. I stayed up a lot, doing all nighters for at least 4 days per week since all this happened. I just wanted my baby back, and I missed her.

I'm an asshole, I know that. But I just want to make it up to her, no matter how hard I try, no matter how much it takes- anything, just to have her back in my arms once more.

I called back and she unblocked me yet again. I threw my phone down, laying my back on the dull, but pointy rocks. Everything was just messed up between her and I, all because I was drunk and had to say some shit.

"Aye," I heard a guy say

I sat up, seeing Hanson standing there. He sat down.

"Why you out here behind your apartment? Ain't this like the place where niggas be gettin' killed?"

"Oh, nah, that's on the other side of the building"

"Word?" He looked at me. I nodded

He picked up my, now, cracked phone that had a rock stuck in the middle of the screen.

"She blocked you again?" He raised his eyebrow

"Yeah" I huffed

"This is your 4th phone, man"

"Yeah, I know, but it's whatever" I groaned, getting up

"Where ya goin' now?"

"I'mma get some food, I'm starvin'"

"Lemme guess, you ain't eat in a couple of days?"

"No, an hour" I looked at my watch

"Oh, that's accurate"

"I know right?"

"Can I get some too?"

"You want Wendy's or McDonalds?" I asked him

"It don't matter, shit, I'm gettin' food, fam" He rubbed his hands together

~~

I knocked, waiting for an answer. I rubbed my hands on my jeans, hoping she would open the door.

"Jahmiah" She looked up at me "Wh-What are you doing here?"

"Why did you hang up on me like that, babygirl?" I gazed into her eyes

"I-I just didn't know how to, um... Jahmiah, you need to leave"

"Please let me make it up you. I'm sorry" I ran my hand through her hair, placing my finger on her chin "I love you"

She shook her head, "You don't love me, Miah"

I frowned, staring intensely into her brown eyes. She was actually serious- now I'm confused.

"Did you really just say that to me?" I questioned. She nodded hesitantly "Why?"

"Because, that's just how I feel, Jahmiah!" She yelled, sounding annoyed

"Why are you-"

"Just leave me alone" She snarled, pushing me away from her. I gripped her wrist slightly

"Nyzra, you mean so fuckin' much to me- I'm infatuated with you. I would do anything for you- I love, want, and need you. Can't you see that?!" I shouted

"You don't mean it-"

"Oh, but I do mean it" I walked up to her a little bit more, kissing her lips sweetly

She sighed, leaving her lips upon mine. Her arms wrapped around my neck as she stood on her tippy toes. I picked her up in bridal style, carefully.

Nyzra,

He sat up and I pushed him back down on the bed, ripping his shirt off. Pulling down his jeans along with his boxers, I tossed them on the floor. I stripped out of my navy blue sweater, exposing my nude body underneath.

Yes, the doctor said my ribs healed in a quick amount of time by all the rest I've done. The only thing I had to be careful of was my leg- but since I don't need those crutches, I'm pretty much alright.

Climbing ontop of him, I straddled him down, sliding myself on his thick member. Seeing him bite his lip, he groaned as I adjusted myself to his size.

It felt nice and fulfilling and I missed it, as well as every inch.

"Ny-"

"No, shut up" I pinned him down harder, moving my hips

My hands trailed down to the center of his body, rubbing his soft chest and his pack- pumping myself on his harden shaft. I started to pick up the pace, causing him to slip out a throaty moan.

"Gotdamn, slow down," He tried sitting up

"Stop it, I'm concentrating" I grabbed his shoulders

"On what? Breakin' my dick?"

"Maybe" I smirked

"Ny, st- oh God" He gripped my waist "C'mon, just please slow down"

"You're gonna take this pussy instead of being one" I slapped him

~~

Jahmiah was fast asleep on my breasts, sucking his thumb.

My phone started ringing, and I saw that it was Dad.

"Hello?" I answered

"Why the fuck you ain't been answerin' my calls, lil girl?" I can tell he was just finished fucking my mom, the way he was breathing and how my mom was crying

Ugh, they had an ice cream party.

"I've been busy for a while" I chuckled

"Mhm, anyway- wait. Bakari, why you cryin'?"

I heard my mom sobbing hysterically in the background.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"I hate you so much" I heard a slap

"What the hell I do now?!" Dad shouted

I smirked, hearing nothing but sniffs.

"This dick got you cryin' like that, gorgeous?"

"Yes and I hate you. I shouldn't of have had that ice cream party with you. We get crazy afterwards"

"Girl, we had an ice cream party last night and you was screamin' for yo' grandaddy" Dad laughed

I quickly hung up, something I should've done in the first place. Seeing Jahmiah stare at me, I looked away.

"Who was that?" He coughed, sitting up

"My dad" I shrugged, laying my head on his chest

"Ugh, fuck" He grunted, touching his legs underneath the covers

"What's wrong?"

"My fuckin' dick and legs hurt" He glanced at me with a menacing look

I blushed, "I'm sorry" I touched his slight erection that was throbbing

"What are you doin'?" He looked at me suspiciously

"Lemme make you feel better" I kissed his neck

"No" He removed my hand

"Why not?" I frowned

"I don't like head, to be honest with you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 36 10
I hold a hand to my face, taking a deep breath. "That's fine, I'll get some later. I just don't understand how you were able to chase away the dark."...
1.3K 151 29
" YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE ! WITHOUT YOU , MY LIFE WOULD BE BETTER ! " I bit my lip and tried so hard to hold back my tears , " I...
Abandoned wife By Abhi

General Fiction

985K 38.1K 48
Vindictive words of your beloved hurts the most. At first you are taken aback. You won't believe its from them. It cause unbearable pain at first but...
927K 22.1K 78
Mia clings to the term "enemies" when Nicholas is around and although they couldn't be anymore alike, she seems to muffle the whispers of her feeling...