The Thief (Descendants/Jay Fa...

Od MarenaxoxoLOL

IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE DISNEY'S DESCENDANTS THEN I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ THIS......or you can. Its u... Viac

Don't Look Back At The Past Because You'll Be Missing The Future
The Meet & Greet
Secrets
The Prince and Me
Cupid For a Day
BFF?
(Almost) Midnight Cravings 101
I'm Done
Sorry!
The Musical Game
Family Day a.k.a. Goodbye Day: Part 1
Family Day a.k.a. Goodbye Day: Part 2
The Start of Something New
Welcome Home
If Only
The Playlist!
Memories
Coronation Day
My Choice
Which Cover?
Breakaway: Part 1
Breakaway: Part 2
Breakaway: Part 3
The Emergency
Q & A???
The Coronation
BONUS CHAPTER: On This Cold December Night
Q & A #1
The After Party: Part 1
SURPRISE!
Surprises are just popping out of nowhere
Sorry....
The After Party: Part 2
Long time, no see
Back to the Rotten Roots (Sequel)

Everyones Confessions

8.1K 222 56
Od MarenaxoxoLOL

~~~Carlos' POV~~~

After Ellie left no one really talked. Mal and Evie stayed in their room while me and Jay stayed in ours. I'm not surprised Ellie left. I mean no one really is. We pushed her so far off to the edge and now she's gonna be gone for who knows how long. I don't even want to be my own friend after what I did. Me and Ellie are really close, not as close as her and Jay but close. We've been friends for a long time and for me to betray her is over the evil lines.

She's helped me through so much on the island. Whenever my mom would treat me like a servant Ellie would help me out with the certain chores she'd give me. Or when I would got bullied Ellie would stand up for me. She was a true friend, but now she's gone. I failed as a best friend. We all did. And now we can't get her back. She's gone, and it's all our fault.

I saw Dude staring at me on my bed and started petting him. This always makes me feel better, better than being on the Isle of The Lost. I should be happy like this all the time. Too bad my life isn't a fairy tale.

~~~Evie's POV~~~

I was in my room doing extra homework I forgot to do. After what happened at Family Day I didn't even want to talk to anyone. Everything happened so quickly. I've never seen Ellie so mad. I didn't even know she was capable of doing something like that. For the first time I was actually scared of her, and I didn't like that feeling. I'm not supposed to be scared of my best fr- oh wait, I forgot we're not her friends anymore, sadly. 

We made one mistake and now she won't forgive us. I have to say it's kind of immature, but then again, it's our fault for telling her this. We didn't know it would go so far that she'd leave. Mal just had to say that we didn't want to be our friend and now all hell is breaking loose. How did this happen?

I was officially taking a pause on my homework and face planted into my pillow.

"Everything is gonna be alright, E.", Mal said.

She walked over to me and put her hand on my back, but I pushed it off.

"What's your problem?", she asked.

I got my head off the pillow and sat up.

"You, Mal. You are my problem. If you would've never told Ellie that we didn't want to be her friends then maybe she'd still be here.", I said.

Mal scoffed. "You're still blaming me for Ms. Drama Queen's absence? Really?", she asked. "She wanted to leave. She's the one who went to Fairy Godmother, asked her to leave, and she did. So, just stop! I admit that I was wrong for telling her what I did, but it was only so we can stay on track and try to get the wand. Which is what we're going to do tomorrow! And then we're gonna go back to the island and forget all about Ellie. SO JUST STOP IT!", she yelled.

I was terrified now. I didn't know what to do. Mal is mad and that's never a good thing. She just like her mother when she gets mad. Scary and dangerous to be around.

She walked out of the room without saying a word. I was left there by myself not knowing how to get through this guilt.

Please come back, Ellie.

~~~~FINALLY JAY'S POV!~~~~

Ellie. Is. Gone. The only three words that were spinning in my head at the moment. She was actually gone and I don't know when I'm gonna see her again. We were reunited and then we're separated again and it's all my fault. Not anyone else's, just me. I was the one who treated her like she was worthless and didn't mean anything to me when in reality she did. She meant everything to me. 

But now I doubt she feels the same.

All.

Because.

Of. 

Me.

I got up off my bed and looked out my window to find the carriage gone. She left. I should've told her what I've been wanting to tell her for years. 

I love her.

Easier said than done. I should've told her, but I was too much of a whimp and now I probably won't ever get a chance to tell her. Good one Jay, you're officially weak. You can't tell the love of your life that you love her. Father would be so disappointed. Oh heck, who am I kidding? I'M DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF!

But it doesn't matter. Tomorrow we will get Fairy Godmother's wand and go home and I won't care one bit. Doesn't matter if I've made new friends here or joined an actual team who works together. I am leaving. I want this just like how Ellie wanted to leave. She did and now I'm going to.

Just like 4 years ago when we didn't say goodbye when she left the island, it's just like that except it feels worse. This times my heart hurts 10 times more. I don't like that feeling, but I can't change it.

I looked down at my wrist and looked at the blue piece of string. I still didn't take mine off even if she did. I still need to have hope that she will forgive me.

"Jay."

I turned around and saw Carlos look at me along with his partner in crime, Dude.

"What?", I asked, a little harshly.

"Do you think she might come back?" 

I already knew what he was talking about right away.

I sighed and continued looking at the piece of string wrapped around my arm and smiled.

"I have hope that she will come back.", I replied.

"And if she does come back do you think she will forgive us?", he asked, walking up to me.

I looked back out the window and pictured Ellie waving at me before getting in the carriage. She was beautiful, but unfortunately she wasn't mine.

"Hopefully.", I said, before laying down in bed.

Carlos didn't say anything after that probably knowing I didn't want to talk more on the subject.

Ellie has to come back. If she doesn't then I guess it wasn't meant to be. The ball is in her field on this one and I can't make her choose. Her decision. Her way. Hopefully she'll pick the right one.

~~~~Mal's POV~~~~

After my walk of letting off steam from me and Evie's fight, I decided to go back to the dorm. I had to prepare for me and Ben's date even though I don't know how. I'm not good at this whole makeover and dressing up thing. But it's only one date, so I don't have to get all dressed up or anything. Right? After this I will feel nothing whatsoever. Ben was just under my love spell when asking me on a date and he still is, so why have feelings when they just aren't there.

I know you're probably wondering how I feel about this whole Ellie leaving thing, and to be honest I feel nothing. She was a friend, and she left. You can't trust anyone with your heart, and unfortunately Evie, Carlos, and Jay all let Ellie have one piece of theirs. That's their fault, not mine.

I do have to admit though that me telling her we can't be friends was a little too bad, even for me! It was all part of the plan, that's what everyone doesn't understand. We have to stick to the plan. We will succeed in getting the wand and proving to our parents that we are truly evil. No matter how many A's Evie gets or how many balls Jay shoots in the goal or how many dogs Carlos gets to pet we still have to be rotten to the core, but of course I'm the only one remembering this.

Mother says I was born to be the leader and sometimes a leader has to show tough love in order to give actual....love. Barf. It's sad, but true. They don't understand that everything I'm doing is for us. Giving up our friendship with Ellie was a real sacrifice that I didn't really want it to come down to, but it did. If only she would've just minded her own business then none of this would be happening.

But, we all know she is gonna come back. She might not be evil, but she has already shown her wicked side. I have to admit that it kind of sent some shivers down my spine, but I wasn't so scared I wet my pants. Anyway, she already promised Ben that she would come to the coronation so she's bound to go. But her mother might not let her walk amongst this school again after what happened earlier. She might not make it to Ben's coronation after all.

It's so sad. She's been trying to get the truth out of us about our evil plan, and when she can actually see it happen she can't go. That's unfortunate. The sad part is none of us actually said goodbye to her. Just like back on the island.

I do hope she comes back, but after everything that happened I completely doubt it.

~~~~Ben's POV~~~~

Ellie has officially left, but she said she'd only be staying one night so it's no biggy. She'll be at my coronation watching me wear the crown. Ellie is the actual true friend I've had at Auradon Prep. I know I can put my trust in her. It's why I know she'll make it to my coronation. She promised.

I was now getting ready for me and Mal's date. I was very nervous, but at the same time excited because I love her. The first date with the love of my life. No pressure. After I was done getting ready I walked out of my room to see my parents.

"Hi, mom." I briefly looked at my dad. "Father.", I greeted.

I still can't believe they blamed me for what happened today when it was really Chad's fault. Sometimes he has the biggest mouth in the universe that you just can't shut it up. This wasn't Ellie's fault or Mal's or Jay's or anybody else.

"Ben, we have something to tell you that you probably won't like.", my mother said.

I sighed. "I think you already did that earlier today.", I said.

My mother and father looked down. I had never talked to them like this before and now I'm starting to feel really bad.

"What is it?", I asked, crossing my arms.

My dad looked up at me and folded his hands. He looked at mom questioning what he should say. 

"We don't think you should be talking or hanging out with Ellie anymore."

I looked at them speechless.

"Why? You can't do that. I have my own friends! She is one of my bestest friends! You can't tell me I can't be friends with her anymore.", I shouted.

"You watch your tone, mister.", dad said.

"Why? Are you gonna tell me I can't talk the way I want anymore?", I sassed.

"We're just trying to keep you safe, Benny. We just saw how Ellie gets when she's mad and it's not a pretty sight.", mom said, calmly trying to ease the tension.

"She won't hurt me. She won't hurt anyone.", I defended.

"You don't know that. She almost froze Chad.", dad said.

I looked down not knowing how to respond. My mom walked towards me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"It's for the best.", she whispered.

I shook my head. "This isn't fair.", I muttered.

I stormed off out of the dorm building to go pick up Mal for our date. I didn't want to listen to what they had to say anymore because it's just not right. They can't tell me who my friends are. I'm almost king and I should be able to choose my own friends. I understand they're trying to protect me but they don't understand that I don't need protecting. Ellie won't hurt me. She wouldn't.

HEY PEOPLE! Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I meant to update last night, but I was watching The Maze Runner and just dozed off to sleep. Dylan O'brien is just.... But anyway, here's a wonderful chapter for you lovely readers who read my book. I should be updating tomorrow. 

Btw, this has nothing to do with anything I was just talking about but does anyone watch Pretty Little Liars. And if you do then you probably saw the season finale. Wasn't it just.... I have no words for it!

Comment, follow me, vote, and keep reading! BYE!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

25.9K 568 18
Jay is the son of Jafar and lives on the Isle of the Lost thanks to King Beast's rule to keep evil and good separated which doesn't last when Ben Kin...
20.1K 303 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and little sister of Mal. The VKs are forced to go to Auradon and try and steal The Fairy Godmother's wand in hopes to fr...
37.6K 771 15
As Mal is struggling to play the part of the Auradon girl everyone expects her to be, so is another. Ellie is having a hard time being expected to ch...
39.9K 871 23
Once upon a time, in a kingdom known as Auradon, lived a young prince. He was one of the most kind and caring princes the kingdom ever had. He cared...