"A Triple Life"

Door blueskystoessel

Hello i'm martina stoessel i'm 15 years old ( ik she isn't in real ) and ooh yeah i'm also roxy the famous po... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 1~ Detention
Chapter 2~ Roxy
Chapter 3~my wig..

Chapter 4~Ruggero

226 15 6
Door blueskystoessel

Tini's pov

O my lord my wig just fell off

"I- i can explain eh.." I mumbled.

"I can't believe this" Mechi and Jorge both said. Whooo that's strange. And they both go away.

"No wait" i sreamed but they both don't listen. I understand that i'm stupid. I understand that they're both either. I mean i lied to them omg i'm the worst friend ever.

Next day

I go to school. Hoping that Jorge and Mechi aren't mad. Okey they are ofcourse. I walk to school and see Mechi with a black haired girl. I guess it's Lodo but i'm not sure. I walk to them.

"Hey Mechi can we talk?" I asked.

She only looked at me like i was a junk and walked away angrily with Lodo. I'm still not sure. Jorge? Where is Jorge? I walked trough the school and didn't really payed attention to where i walked and bumped into someone. I almost fell but the person catched me.

"I'm sorry i have to watch where i walk" i said and blushed a little. I looked at the boy and see that he haves brown hair. He looks like Jorge a little.

"No i'm sorry it's all my fault i'm Ruggero by the way" he said. He is cute.

"I am Martina" i said " i never saw you before are you new here?" I asked.

"Yes i am and i can't find everything very annoying" he said ashamed

"Wait what's your class?" I asked.

"Ehm 4b i guess" he said

"Me to" i said happily. Than i'm not alone anymore. We walked to class together. Math ugg boring it's so easy. I feel that people are staring at me. Mechi and Jorge ofcourse. And i understand them.. Ugg i have to make up with them this is so uncomfortable.

"Miss stoessel?" Some screamed

"Wait what?" i asked.

"What's the answer miss stoessel?" The Math teacher asked.

"289" i mumbled

"That's wr- right?" She kinda asked herself. Ugg confusing huh i don't even pay attention this is so easy i mean just numbers. If there is something that i hate than it's languages i mean ugg i hate that be happy that i can talk english.

"Wow how did you do that so fast?" A voice next to me asked. Ooh Ruggero ofcourse.

"It's so easy" i mumbled

"Can you maybe teach me? I'm very bad at it." He asked and blushed.

"Ofcourse that's what friends are for"

~

I know kinda boring but i have no inspiration i promise next chapter will be better❤️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

162K 17.4K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
579K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
204K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...